April Showers

Story Info
A steamy shower scene.
2k words
4.15
9.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The phone rang. It was after five on a Friday afternoon. "Who the hell is calling on a Friday afternoon after five?" I let it ring again.

"Good afternoon," I said, shorter than I'd wanted to.

"Hey..." It was a familiar, feminine voice: my girlfriend. About 5'7," long, dark red hair, a great ass and natural tits that would make most porn stars jealous.

"Heeeey..." My mood changed completely. "How are you...?"

"Fine and you...?"

"Not too bad; just wrapping things up here at the office. What are you up to...?"

"Just left work; I'm on my way home. Wanna come over tonight...?"

"Sure!" I said, "I just need to run home and shower first."

"You can shower at my house if you want."

"Awesome, thank you. I'll see you in an hour or so."

"Okay, bye."

I finished up at the office, shut off my computer and bolted out the door. I sped home, grabbed a change of clothes and headed to my girlfriend's house. Once there, I was able to relax. I plopped down in the recliner as she lay out on the couch. Suddenly a shower didn't seem so urgent. We watched television and decided to go rent a movie. We dropped by the grocery store and picked up some dinner. Back at her place, we ate and watched Poseidon, a movie about a ship at sea that was turned over by a huge wave. When it was over, we reconvened on her porch. The air was cooler now that the sun was long gone.

"I'm about ready for bed; are you gonna take a shower now?"

"Oh, yeah, I completely forgot that I hadn't taken one yet. You go get ready for bed, I'll see in a little while."

With that, I departed to the bathroom and shut the door. After running the hot water, I stripped and laid out some clean shorts to wear to bed. I was looking forward to a really long, hot shower. Better not make it too long though; I want to get to bed before she falls asleep. The hot water hit my skin and invigorated and relaxed me at the same time. I felt better and better as it cascaded over each part of my body. I ducked my head under the stream, closed my eyes and pushed my hair back as it soaked in the steamy water. I let the water run over me for a few minutes.

Right as I was about to start washing, I heard the fan go on. That's odd, I thought - why would the fan just flip on like that? I clumsily tugged at the shower curtain to reveal my girlfriend standing at the foot of the tub, wearing nothing but my tank top.

"Want some company...?" she said with a grin.

"Absolutely!"

T-shirt and all, she was now joining me in foggy seclusion. The steam alone began to dampen her t-shirt and I could see her eager nipples coming to life. We spent a few moments running our hands over each others' bodies. Finding a rhythm, establishing a course of action, we touched and fondled, rubbed and squeezed and then her lips found mine.

Her lips were wet from the shower and were warmer even than the water in which we bathed. They were soft and inviting and receptive to mine. We kissed slowly; deliberately. Then her tongue slipped its way past my lips into my mouth. My tongue darted towards hers in excitement. They danced in a futile attempt to entangle themselves. I ran my hands down the sides of her body, going over the curves of her ample breasts, cutting in to her waist, then back out over her hips. She was like a soft coke bottle and I was very thirsty. Suddenly, I noticed a familiar swelling coming from my nether region.

Beaded water - no doubt a combination of the shower and my own sweat from the heat - dripped from my hair down to my eyelids, making me blink as I opened my eyes. She was soaked in her own sexuality and showed no signs of "drying off." What was merely swelling just moments ago was now turgid and it was just as mental as it was physical. My eyes widened as I turned her around so the water would come down directly on her chest.

Once completely wet, she turned back around so I could see her waiting flesh behind the now heavy, transparent t-shirt. She raised her hands as I pulled it up over her head. I ran my hands over her tits, brushing against her hard nipples. Her eyelids fell closed, as if defeated by pleasure, as I squeezed her nipples and her whole body tingled.

I took a step back and let my eyes survey the beauty in front of me. She was like an anatomical waterfall. Her hair was wet and her naked skin glistened. I gazed - almost staring - at her full chest. My eyes traced her figure as it curved in, moving down towards her waist. I watched her lines move back out, making room for her hips, then curving back in and falling to outline her supple thighs.

I grabbed her waist and pulled her close, snaking my tongue into her mouth. She tried to reciprocate, but I was too excited. I was trying to lick her stomach and my tongue flickered wildly against hers. My hands firmly cupped her cheeks and jaw line as I held her head, fucking her mouth with my tongue. I pulled away and she dizzily opened her eyes. A satisfied "mmm" let me know she was ready.

I put my hands on her shoulders and pushed her back against the tile. I eased my hand in between her legs and lifted one thigh up so that her foot was on the edge of the tub. I sat down in the tub before her and buried my head between her thighs. I began licking in strokes to find a rhythm and gauge her reaction. Then I used my fingers to spread her lips. Once open, her beautiful pink womanhood was warm, wet and very welcoming. Exposed, I began licking her clitoris. Before long, I had it in between my lips, sucking and flicking with my tongue. I could feel her legs begin to tremble; she would soon go down like Poseidon.

I kept at it, licking and sucking the center of her sex. She ran her fingers through my hair with one hand, while squeezing her tits with the other. Her head was against the wall, as strands of her wet hair stuck to the tile. Eyes closed, she looked up as I repeatedly ran the tip of my tongue back and forth over her clit. I brought my other hand up between her legs and slipped my finger inside of her. She was very wet and her muscles spasmed around my digits. I slid in and out of her, never slowing my tongue. Soon her knees wobbled and she lazily tried pushing my head away from her. I kept my lips firmly wrapped around her clit as my tongue raced back and forth. She couldn't take it anymore and her legs gave way.

She took a moment to collect herself. Her eyes twinkled when she looked at me.

"Stand up... Now it's your turn..."

I slowly rose to my feet as she positioned herself on her knees in front of me. With all of my focus directed at her pleasure, my once-turgid erection was now merely a bobbing, swollen cock. But as I stared down at her, my cock began twitching. Her hair, soaked, was neatly pushed back behind her shoulders. She was a work of art before me. Her small, round shoulders pulled in towards her body as her hands reached up, her fingers running up my legs. Her big tits moved ever so slightly when her arms moved. I was mesmerized.

Her hands eventually found my package. She cupped my balls and fondled my ass. Then she wrapped her hand around the base of my cock. I was rock hard as she began slowly pumping my shaft. Her body rose up and I watched her head move closer to my crotch. Her mouth found the bulbous, swollen head of my manhood and I could feel her tongue caress the underside of it as her lips swallowed my helmet. She brought a fistful of cock towards her lips as her hand stroked my shaft and her mouth worked on my head. I had to lean against the wall because the feeling was so intense.

Her tongue swirled around the head of my cock, teasing and enticing it. She pulled me out of her mouth as her tongue slid down my length towards my balls. She lapped at my balls before making her way back up my shaft. Pleasure hung its weighty feeling on my eyelids, but I tried to keep them open as much as possible, so I could watch everything she did. Once again, her mouth enveloped my tip and now she began bobbing her head, sucking my cock. Her fist went further and further back as her mouth took more and more of me.

She continued working her fist over my cock in coordination with her sinfully masterful mouth. She would pause every now and then to flick her tongue over my head. With an elevated vigor, she began to jerk on my cock. Not simply stroking, she was now shucking it as her head moved back and forth. She pushed the tip of her nose further and further towards my stomach with each thrust. She took as much of me as she could, deep into her mouth. I could feel the back of her throat and she sucked down on me as she slid me out of her mouth.

She pulled my foreskin all the way back and took my head back into her mouth. As if she were auditioning for eternal damnation, she went to work on my head. There was a prize inside and she was going to get it.

"Oh, God, I'm gonna cum," I moaned. Hearing that, she firmly placed her finger on my taint, behind my balls, to keep me from cumming.

"No, sweetheart, I'm already there; that won't work this time... I'm gonna cum..." She looked up at me and tried to nod, still holding a mouthful of my cock. I wasn't 100% sure she was okay with taking my load in her mouth, so I repeated myself.

"I'm gonna cum, okay...?"

Looking up me, she continued to suck on my dick head.

I usually try to find time in my day for release. If not every day, then every other day. It's healthy, it's relaxing and it feels damn good. But I'd been so busy lately, I hadn't cum in over a week. I grabbed my cock and lightly massaged the shaft with my fingers. I could feel the first shot of my hot cum erupt in her mouth and shoot straight back to her throat. I worked my cock muscle and squeezed my shaft; another burst of loins fired off into her mouth. I could see her jaw moving, but she was staying right there. I looked directly into her eyes as I continued to empty my nuts inside her face.

After a few moments, she tensed up and pulled off of my cock. She quickly moved her head toward the drain and abruptly spat out my seed.

"Sorry," she said, "You hit the back of my throat!"

I was already empty when she did that and I could barely stand. I'd been waiting for release for days now and her mouth was the perfect place. She stood up and smiled at me. I kissed her long and slow. When I pulled away, I wiped some of my cum off her chin and we continued to bathe together. We eventually retired to her bedroom ...then the living room; then back to her bedroom; and so on, for the duration of the weekend. She made sure she got every last drop of all the pent-up cum I carried for over a week. And by Monday, she was just as dry as I was.