April's Fool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing up again, the girl shook her head to settle her hair, then smiled at him as if sizing up a particularly juicy bit of prey. Mantis-fast, she lunged forward, flailing the rope on her wrist at him like a whip. It curled around his right ankle, locked in place. With a thin smile, the girl started towing him back towards her. away from the frame. He screamed, clawed the floor, attempted vainly to escape.

The slim figure, far stronger than he, reeled him in as one might a fussy puppy on its first leash.

"Come to Mama, precious," she said in a low, husky voice. "Don't be shy."

Her left hand, when she seized him by the throat, was colder than he could have ever imagined. With a barely-perceptible grunt, she lifted him up with the one hand, slamming his back against the brick wall, his toes just touching the floor. He felt sharp claws dig into his neck, whimpered as another clawed hand seized his scrotum. The man had never felt such strength.

"Who... what are you?" Bandit stammered.

"Oh, I'm just April, precious," she smiled. "And you? Oh, let's see..."

"Bandit. I'm Bandit," he whispered. Before his bulging eyes, the welts he had inflicted on her were fading, bruises disappearing and open wounds closing over.

He felt the machinelike grip on his dangling scrotum begin to tighten.

"Oh no," she smiled. "Not 'Bandit'. That won't do at all. If it's to be a nickname, it'll be one that I choose. I think I will call you... April's Fool. You are, you know. Such a silly, silly fool.

Letting his balls fall, she ran the tip of one razor-sharp talon slowly down his chest. Blood oozed from the cut. Smiling, she licked her fingertip clean.

"And we're going to have so much fun together, precious. Just you wait and see." Smiling, she leaned in and slowly licked his face with a forked tongue the length of his hand. He screeched as her returning hand suddenly closed on his eggs like a power vise.

Dropping the moaning man into a pile on the floor, she went over to her purse on the bar, snapped it open and murmured into it. After a few moments, first one and then two thin streams of vapour began to pour from the bag down to the floor, rapidly coalescing into nude female forms, one tall and thin, the other quite short and stocky.

"Oh, goodie!" she said happily. "Marie and Deb are here to help! And it looks like they're still hungry."

Four more yellow eyes examined the terrified man on the floor with anticipatory amusement. Tails began to twitch behind each form, sharp teeth gleamed in the light of the fake torches.

As the other two slowly approached, April flourished her hand and was suddenly holding an early-edition paper for his inspection. The headline read, Two More Men Missing! The page ripped off, flew across the room to flatten itself on the wall near the other trophy pages.

"Oh, Fool, oh delicious Fool!" April delighted, crouching before the pale, cowering man, "don't you see, we are the competition!"

+

Thanks for reading! Your votes and comments are appreciated.

12