April's Fool Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahazura
Ahazura
1,631 Followers

April's mom had passed away when she was twelve to breast cancer. Her maternal aunt moved in and helped her father raise her. April told me that even though they never got married, it was evident after a few years that things were more than platonic. She was quick to assure me that nothing had happened before her mother died. I thought it was nice that her dad didn't have to be alone. She told me all about growing up in her dream house and how she loved having her aunt and father find each other. She was so beautiful in her excitement to see home.

As we drove up to the estate I couldn't help but be impressed and a little intimidated by the big trees and the carefully manicured grounds. It was almost a quarter mile to the house which was a sprawling ranch style with a pond that could have been called a lake out the back yard.

As we pulled into the driveway I saw the door open up and a couple started walking out. As I parked the car she practically flew out and ran to hug a short, balding guy and huge Amazon of a woman.

I walked up slowly not wanting to interrupt the first few minutes of reconnecting but eventually the eyes all turned onto me.

"Dad and Barb, I would like you to meet my boyfriend, Bill Thompson. Dad I like this one so go easy on him." She smiled so beautifully, I could handle anything as long as she was by my side.

The tall woman reached out and gave me a hug. She was really pretty but just ... Big. Not fat. Not overly muscular. She was all woman and she was all impressive.

"My name is Barb and I am April's aunt. We are going to leave you to fend for yourself. If you survive Steve's interrogation we will have a cold beer or glass of iced tea waiting for you." She smiled warmly.

Barb and April hooked arms and walked back inside, closing the door. That left me and her dad. Alone. On the porch. I don't think he had blinked. My fears and doubts were front and center trying to claw their way out through my belly.

He kept staring at me. With nothing else to do I stared back.

"So you're the one fucking my daughter." He said harshly. His voice was like gravel.

That shocked me. I had not expected vulgarity from this man especially in regards to his daughter who, by all accounts, he was deeply devoted to. I said the first thing that popped into my head.

"I was raised that a gentleman doesn't tell nor ask, sir. Let me just say that your daughter and I seem to be very compatible." I tried to return his even stare.

"So you're a cheeky bastard then?" He growled.

Okay I was starting to get angry.

"I don't consider myself much of anything sir. However I found your question to be inappropriate as it involves someone I care very deeply for." I replied evenly

He continued to stare at me. I'll be damned if I am going to stand on the porch all day.

"So do we want to whip them out and measure them right here?" I asked.

I saw the beginnings of a grin.

"Naw we have other guests coming and that type of thing should be done in private."

He stuck out his hand.

"Steve Livingstone. April's father." He introduced himself.

I took his hand and slid my palm up just a bit higher than normal so he couldn't get leverage to squeeze.

"Bill Thompson, April's boyfriend." I replied.

The grin broke out as he saw what I had done. Our handshake lasted a few seconds longer than was required as we tried to squeeze hard enough to assert our manhood. Yeah it is juvenile, so what?

He broke the handshake and we went in to join the girls.

I wouldn't say that he ended up liking me or even that I earned his respect. I figured at best he wasn't going to try to influence April against me. That is all I really wanted. I was into April, not her dad.

Either April forgot to mention or I didn't realize, but this was the Livingstone annual picnic for his factory. I gained a lot of respect for how the guy treated his employees. At one point he was rolling on the ground with two little five year olds playing some form of silly game. He seemed pretty cool and looking at April I could tell she loved watching her dad romp around.

"If you give him grandkids he will love you forever." I heard behind me.

I turned around to see Barb watching Steve and looking at me. She stepped up close and pitched her voice low so only I could hear.

"When Jackie died it left a hole in all of us. We were able to patch it up but it is still there. I love Steve but I can't have kids. He is torn between wanting grandkids and wanting to make sure his princess is always safe. He likes you and she likes you. April tells me you sometimes get worried about things. Don't be. At least not about this."

She gave me a pat on the shoulder and wandered over to mingle with guests.

I went and assumed my favorite clothed position with my girlfriend. I stepped up behind her and wrapped her in a big hug as we watched her dad play with the kids. She tilted her head back and gave me a soft kiss. I whispered in her ear.

"I love you."

I felt her body tense up then relax. She turned around in my arms and gave me one of those slow sensual kisses that seemed to say everything and nothing at the same time.

"I love you too." She replied when we came up for air.

There was some clapping and a whistle as we realized that people were watching us. We both blushed and turned around to see her dad standing at looking at us with a odd look. He gave a small shrug of his shoulders and continued to play with the kids.

All in all it was a great day.

==============================

Two weeks later there was another incident that threw doubts on where we were going. Beth had just broken up with a boyfriend she really liked so April ran to be with her. I loved that my baby was so caring about her friends. I didn't even mind when I got a drunk text asking me to pick them up because they had too much to drink. I thought that was really responsible of them. I grabbed a bottle of ibuprofen and a couple of eight packs of gatorade at the pharmacy on my way to the bar.

As I walked in I saw a huge crowd of people mainly guys off in the corner. I had a sinking feeling in my stomach as I pushed my way through the crowd to see Beth and April in a liplock that looked anything but platonic. I waved for the bouncer and walked up to them.

"Alright boys, the show's over." I yelled as I pulled them apart. They were both way past wasted.

That brought a lot of boos along with a couple of guys who started to flex. By that time the bouncer had come over to see what was up and the guys backed down.

"The next round is on me!" I shouted and that got me more than a few cheers.

Both girls were glassy eyed and completely out of it. April was able to focus on me and went to give me a hug.

"Bill, we need to take this beautiful creature home and fuck her. She needs a man and I told her you would be up for the job. Then I could lick your cum from her beautiful pussy and we can all be happy." She smiled like it was the best idea ever.

Beth just sat there glassy eyed. I knew April considered herself bisexual, so that is why it kind of hurt to see my girlfriend making out with another woman. Then to want to bring her to our bed. Sure I liked the idea of two women as much as any guy but to have her tell me to fuck another woman just seemed wrong. I pushed all those thoughts down and concentrated on getting them to the car.

On the way home April kept talking about us having sex with Beth. Apparently Beth was also bi and had expressed interest. I am ashamed to admit that I was intrigued but now was not the time. Right now I was angry at my girlfriend.

"You want to fuck us both right now don't you stud?" April was slurring.

"Actually I want you to pass out so it will be easier to get your ass in the house when we get home." I replied.

"Asshole!" She spat.

"Are you scared you won't be man enough for both of us? Scared you won't be able to perform?" She continued.

April had never been mean before. This was a side of her I really didn't like. We pulled into the drive way and thankfully she was asleep.

I fireman carried her to our bedroom and put the trashcan by the bedside. As I set her down I saw she was ready to hurl and I was able to catch most of it in the trashcan. I wiped her mouth and took off her shoes I laid her down and arranged the pillows so she couldn't roll over on her back.

I went down and did the same thing with Beth except I set her up in my spare bedroom.

I crawled in my bed next to April and stared at the ceiling. I loved this girl and I know she loved me. We had to talk about this drinking issue though. I loved her to much to see her go through what my sister went through. I would help her get whatever help she needed. I would be her sober buddy if needed. I knew we could get through this. Everything else was wonderful. I went to push down those feelings of doubt and worry but they wouldn't go easy. With that I fell into an uneasy slumber.

Six AM came way too early. I got up to take a shower and saw that April was already up and in the bathroom puking. I wandered down to the guest bathroom and found it occupied by a puking Beth. I had to pee so bad I ran outside and used the corner of the house. What can I say? I am a guy.

When I came back in the were stumbling around getting their shoes on. I almost laughed they looked so pitiful.

"I will drive you to the bar to get your cars so you can get to work." I spoke quietly.

I got a mumbled response. They shuffled into my car with cups of coffee and I drove them back in silence.

They were both nursing hangovers so I didn't expect much conversation but I got the feeling that April was pissed at me. I had no idea why so I pushed that feeling down.

Both of them got out of the car without a word and went over to their vehicles. I had expected some acknowledgement from April but I guess she was too hungover or something. I waited until I saw their cars start then drove back home.

The day passed slowly as I thought about the night before and how I was going to approach April. I knew I had to say something. I just wasn't sure how to go about it.

At the end of the day I drove home and expected April to be there. She wasn't. Okay. I wondered what was up so I sent her a text.

U ok? I sent

I went and started boiling water for spaghetti noodles.

I am making spaghetti if you want to come over. I sent

Just got out of shower Be there in twenty she sent back.

Ok so we are good. We have a little conversation, get on the same page and then we kiss and make up. I was feeling really good.

I had finished browning the hamburger when I heard her car pull in. I had really missed her today. I put the tomato sauce and other ingredients in. Setting the sauce to simmer I went to the door to give her a big hug when she walked in.

She opened the door and stumbled through. I saw she had a bottle of wine in her hand and her eyes looked like she probably had a bottle in her already. My good mood evaporated. She went to give me a sloppy kiss and she tasted like booze.

"I am sooo hungry baby. Thanks for making dinner. You are so sweet." She gushed. "It smells wonderful!"

She was in her happy drinking phase. I loved the fact that she was flirty and playful. I hated the fact that she drove over here though. She would have popped a breathalyzer test. She was going to stay the night

I put the wine out of sight behind a paper towel holder and pulled out a pitcher of iced tea. I poured her a glass. She looked at it with a frown and walked over to get the wine. Here it goes.

"Babe can we talk for a sec?" I asked hesitantly.

"What is up sweetie?" She asked as she poured herself a glass.

"I am getting concerned about your drinking. I am so glad that you give me a call to come get you when you have had too much but the last couple times have kind of got me worried. The one night you were surrounded by a bunch of guys who were trying to grope you and last night you were making out with Beth which was really sexy but also kind of disturbing what with me being your boyfriend and all." I tried to say as gently a possible.

"So you are saying I can't drink anymore?" She asked with some heat.

"I am not saying that at all, I am just saying that I am slightly concerned about your drinking. You are the most awesome woman I would ever hope to meet. It just bothers me that every once in a while things get a little crazy and it seems like it is always centered around alcohol." I said as calmly as possible.

I noticed she had downed the glass she just poured and was filling another.

"Please don't take this as a personal attack. I just love you and only want the best for you." I hoped she couldn't hear pleading that was leaking into my voice.

"Look Bill, I know you mean well and I also know that you are just looking out for me but I am okay. I also know that you are a little paranoid about this because of your sister's situation. But I am not her. I can hold a job and have a great boyfriend so can we just drop this and get on with eating? I am starved. This is the first thing that smells good enough to eat all day. All day even the thought of food was enough to make me want to puke." She said as she started getting the dishes out.

I hated this. I know I should have pressed a little more but frankly I didn't want a fight. I had to pick my battles and this didn't seem to be the time. Call me a coward. Time to change the subject and try to go into stealth mode about her changing her drinking. I could read some articles and see what I could do. We can work this out. I was getting pretty good at pushing down my fears and looking at the good things. This woman was probably the best thing that ever happened to me.

"So how was work? Was Jackson able to get you the steel you needed on time?" I asked. She was having problems with one of her suppliers and I know it had been weighing on her mind.

She gave me a sheepish look.

"I called in sick today. Don't you dare give me that look!" She said heatedly.

I really thought I did a good job masking my expression. I was disappointed that she couldn't make it to work because she was too hung over. That brought all of my fears right back up to the forefront of my brain. Then she decided to go on the offensive.

"I am NOT your sister. I am your girlfriend and you need to treat me with some respect. I can make my own choices." She said loudly.

Now I was getting a bit heated. I didn't feel I deserved to be attacked.

"Is one of those decisions making out with your friend? Is one of those decisions mocking me about not being able to handle a threesome? Something which I would want to discuss before we ever went there?" I heard my voice picking up some volume.

"Oh boo-hoo, your hot ass girlfriend has some booze and wants to share you with her leggy big titted best friend. Any normal man would be jumping at that chance! I think you are just scared. Scared that I might want Beth more than you!" She said with a note of triumph.

I noticed she had finished her second glass of wine. I knew this was just the alcohol talking but damn if it didn't hurt. Maybe there was something wrong with me. I mean how many times have I read stories about three people getting tipsy and having mind blowing sex together. It happens all the time in stories so why was I worried? And really Beth was a knockout in her own right. Why wouldn't April want to be with her? My fears were front and center now and I put everything I had into shoving them down.

"Your points would be a lot more valid if you weren't slurring your words and weaving standing up from the wine." I smirked.

"I don't need this shit! I am out of here." She yelled, grabbing her purse.

I had already taken her keys out of her purse. There was no way I was going to let her drive in the state she was in.

"I am not letting you get a DUI lady. Sit down and eat something and crash here tonight. I know you are pissed at me right now but we can at least eat and watch some netflix tonight. This isn't going to end us." I smiled, trying to lighten the mood. She was having none of it.

The temperature in the room was icy through dinner and afterwards, we were trying to catch up on the new Daredevil season on Netflix. I got nothing out of it because I was wondering what she was thinking. I sat there wondering if I was blowing things out of proportion. It was one drunken night. Although she DID miss work today. I remembered when my sister started missing work because she was "sick" after drinking. That was one of the things that told me Julie had a real problem. That and the fact that she steadfastly refused to talk about her drinking. But April was not my sister. I know not everyone who drinks is an alcoholic. DAMN this sucked, should I try to bring it up again or let it die? April was literally the best thing that happened to me, I didn't want to push her away but I also couldn't let her start a path I had watched a family member travel down. But was it my job? I was her boyfriend of two months. Yeah I was head over heels for this wonderful creature but she was still her own person. Maybe I should let things play out bit further. I felt pretty good with this plan. The only worry I couldn't push down was the one that was telling me I was chickening out.

We went to bed and for the first time since we had been together there was no question that sex was off the table. When we woke up however we were spooned and holding each other. Her face was a lot more relaxed but I could see that there was still some tightness there. We had a civil conversation over breakfast and even gave each other a peck on the lips before she left for the morning. Things weren't quite the Cold War of last night but I wouldn't say we were at warm relations yet.

========

Things thawed very slowly over the week. I got an email from one of the few friends that still lived upstate in my hometown. In high school he was the guy that fit in anywhere whether it was with the jocks or the nerds. We both loved jazz music and jammed together since I played bass back in the day. I was never really good. I could keep a decent beat and throw in a few fills but I knew I was never going to go anywhere with it. Buddy could drum with the best of them though. He was always in a band and was usually the best musician wherever he went. He was a naturally fun guy who sold real estate by day and hit the bar tour at night. He was pretty stoked about the guys he had fallen in with this time and told me he was going to try making the jump to the bigger towns and see what happened. He was playing a "farewell" gig at the bar we used to hang at in Mt. Pleasant. He wanted to get together with some of the old crew. I had told him about April and he wanted to meet her. I didn't think this was the best time but maybe getting out of town for a weekend would help us out. It was a two and a half hour ride to the center of the state from the Detroit area and we would have to talk. This could be good or bad. After I thought about it a bit I took a deep breath and made the call.

Surprisingly she agreed right away. I made reservations at the casino hotel and upgraded to a jacuzzi suite. I hesitated when they asked if I wanted the romance package because it came with a bottle of champagne on ice. I went for it. I had some doubts but I went and did it anyways. Maybe I was being hypocritical I just didn't know.

With my weekend of romance planned I was looking forward spending some time with my woman. I was starting to wonder how long it should be before I popped the question. Except for the drinking thing I had no doubts that this was the woman I wanted to grow old with.

Ahazura
Ahazura
1,631 Followers