April's Fool Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahazura
Ahazura
1,632 Followers

I went to pick her up on Friday and she came out looking like a model. She had on a pair of jeans that she must have spraypainted on herself. The Breaking Benjamin concert t shirt must have shrunk in the dryer because I don't remember it being nearly so tight on her when I bought it for her. She had her hair in a ponytail that was threaded thru the back of a Detroit Tigers ball cap. A short leather jacket completed the ensemble and it hit me just how far out of my league this woman was.

She climbed into my car and gave me one of those soul searing kisses. She grabbed my head in her hands a forced me to look at her.

"Bill I have been a bitch." She said seriously.

I am not bright but I know better than to touch that one.

"Umm maybe you could explain some more?" I asked cautiously.

She giggled.

"Good non answer. Seriously though, we had a fight that was all my fault. I know I was out of line at the bar that night. Kissing Beth was something that seemed cool at the time because we were both drunk and those guys were egging us on. You had every right to be mad at me and I acted like a bitch. Then I go and blow off work and keep my buzz going then say a bunch of stupid shit about you even though I know you have issues with drinking. God I was such a cunt. Then I go and freeze you out. I have been trying to figure out how to approach you because I know I pissed you off. That is why I am so glad that this weekend came along. I plan on showing you a REALLY good time the next couple days. I want to say I am sorry that I was making out with Beth, I am sorry I got drunk, I am sorry that I insulted you. You are pretty much everything to me right now. " She looked at my face intensely, waiting to see my reaction.

I smiled at her and tried to pour all my love and understanding into the kiss I planted on her.

"I love you baby, this week has been hell for me since I thought you were mad at me for talking about your drinking. I also wasn't sure how to approach the whole threesome with Beth issue." I said.

"Yeah about that," she started to say rather sheepishly, "Beth lit into me when I told her I said something to you about it. I should tell you about Beth and I's relationship and just get it out in the open. Beth and I have been friends since college. I was her first lesbian experience since at the time I was confused as to whether I was into guys or girls. We both felt that we were better friends than lovers so it settled into a really good friendship. When she moved to the Detroit area I lost touch with her until I moved into the job I have now. There hasn't been anything sexual between us in years and while it is kind of a fun little fantasy to think of the three of us doing something in the future, there is no plan to implement anything. Just out of curiosity, what are your thoughts on it?"

I thought about it for a second. I felt I had to tread carefully.

"Right now it is pretty much the same for me. I think it is a fun little fantasy but not something I am really interested in right now. Can I admit that it bothers me that you were making out with an old girlfriend? I know that you weren't cheating on me or anything. I am not going to be all jealous but if you saw me drunkenly making out with an old girlfriend from college how would you feel? I am 100 percent sure that you would do nothing sober. When you go on one of those drinking fits that drops down to 95 percent. I love you and am so glad we can talk about this stuff."

She winced a bit when I brought up the old girlfriend point. And her face hardened a bit when i mentioned percentages but she just gave me a kiss and looked deep into my eyes.

"Ok, you need to know that I might get a bit stupid when I drink sometimes but I love and am in love with you and you only. Beth is not a threat to us because I love you only and because she enjoys men a lot more than women. Let's put this conversation on hold and let's have the type of weekend that we will remember for the rest of our lives." She said.

Better words have never been spoken.

The ride up was great. We talked and laughed and joked. She spent a half hour whispering naughty ideas in my ear. We stopped at a cider mill on the rural highway and got a gallon of cider and some apple pies. We into the hotel room and she loved the jacuzzi. We freshened up from our ride which involved a whole lot of making out and heavy petting. I had just started to lift her shirt up when she stopped me and readjusted herself.

"This is a casino hotel, let's blow some money!" She said.

I thought I did pretty good. After an hour I was up twenty bucks playing the slots. She hit the jackpot on her third time and moved to the blackjack table. By the time we called it a night she was up almost 3 grand and I was out 100 bucks. She was very amorous when we went back to the room. I had been watching her and noticed she stuck to iced tea and Diet Coke. The casino didn't offer free alcoholic drinks and she appeared to be having such a good time she didn't need to order any.

She opened the door to our room and lip locked me. She went to her suitcase and grabbed a bag out of it. She started walking to the bathroom.

"Open that bottle of champagne and get naked. No touching yourself until I get out." She purred.

I did exactly as she said and twenty minutes later the bathroom door opened. She stepped out and I almost died.

She was wearing white high heels with her marvelous legs sheathed in white thigh highs attached to a garter belt. There were no panties but she had shaved herself so there was a definite black strip of hair above her beautiful pussy. The dark patch was so pronounced against her pale skin. She had a white bustier with a long string of pearls. Her dark hair was piled messily on top of her head. She walked over and took a glass of champagne from my hand. She struck a pose and opened her legs. She took a long drink from her glass and bent down to give me a kiss. When our mouths met she squirted some champagne in my mouth. I swallowed it and started wrestling with her tongue. She broke the kiss and lowered the glass to her pussy. She poured a little at the top of her hair and shoved my head into her crotch. The smell of her pussy mixed with the sweetness of the wine made licking her sex so tasty.

She finished her glass and knelt down between my legs. She pulled on my cock a few times to get it rock hard. She moved her head and somehow managed to put her mouth around my cock while still having liquid in her mouth. It was a totally erotic move that really wasn't practical. She stroked my dick a few times with her mouth then tilted her head back a bit and swallowed. She gave me a wink and continued giving me a world class blow job. She popped her head off my pole and gave me a sultry look.

"Give me your load and let me me swallow it. We have to get this first one out of the way." She told me. Damn her voice seemed to drop two octaves.

Three minutes later I was spurting inside her throat and she swallowed every drop. She was still in charge as she stood up. She put one foot on my chest and gave a shove to put me on my back. The view of her pussy was almost enough to get me hard again.

She crawled up my body and and ended up sitting on my face. She lowered her pussy down on top of me and grabbed the headboard. I grabbed her legs and felt the smooth silk of her stockings. I tilted my head so I could get a better angle at those beautiful lips and stuck my tongue out as far as I could . She started grinding on my face and I was able to lick all sorts of juices that were cascading onto my face. I was able to grab her ass and squeezed. She finally stopped grinding and settled down to where I could lick her engorged clit. I blew and licked and nibbled. I sucked and tongued it and did everything I could to get her excited. It seemed to be working as she moaned and started bucking a little. The amount of liquid coming from her delectable pussy was threatened to drown me. What a way to go. She finally came with a nice little scream and I kept my tongue going because I wanted every drop of juice this woman could provide. She slid down my body and gave me a wonderful kiss.

"MMMMM how do I taste big boy?" She purred.

"Best taste in the world." I managed to stammer out.

"MMMMMMMMM" she replied as I felt a hand fondle my now hard member she slid her hips down and I felt it slide into her.

She sank all the way down and I will be damned if I couldn't feel her pussy stroking me without her moving her hips. She added a little rocking motion while doing this and I knew what heaven felt like. We settled into a rhythm and I ran my hand up her outfit and squeezed her tits through the bustier. Her boobs came free and I started to pinch those wonderful nipples. I pinched and rolled them while she rocked back and forth on my cock. Her moans were increasing in intensity and all of a sudden she stopped and shuddered. I managed to hold off squirting inside her but only barely. She lifted her hips completely off me and left a puddle of her juices on my groin. She reached down and stuck two fingers inside of her pussy and brought them out. She licked them sensually and reached down for more. She offered them to me and I gladly sucked her fingers. The look she gave me was equal parts love and lust. I gently pushed her onto her back and spread her legs. I took off her high heels and massaged her feet. I have never had a foot fetish but I couldn't resist sucking on a couple of those silk covered toes for a minute. Her moans told me she didn't mind it. I would have to remember that little trick. I kissed my way down her wonderful leg until I could start licking her delectable pussy again. I saw her clit prominently displayed but avoided the urge to go for it. I instead spread her pussy with my fingers and stuck my tongue as far into her as I could. I moved it around for a little bit then I lightly stroked her nubbin and was rewarded with some wonderful gasps. I continued until I could tell she was just about to come then I stopped. She whimpered and grabbed the sheets. I let her come down just a little and started again. I repeated this three times until she was almost squealing. I moved up and gave her nipples a quick nip as I headed up to give her a kiss. I positioned myself at the entrance to her pussy and timed my entrance to the soul searing liplock I gave her. I felt her insides flutter and she moaned in orgasm as I entered her. She might have done it again when I got myself all the way into her. I started a nice, consistent rhythm that I felt I could do for hours and was rewarded with her gasps of air when I broke our kiss.

That night is still in my top ten sexual experiences of a lifetime. There was no mention made of a condom and with her on the pill it wasn't an issue. We alternated between fucking and making love all night long. By the end of our session we were both dripping in sweat and her stockings were ripped. Her bustier had gotten all types of juices on it. When she finally cried uncle and dragged herself to the bathroom she looked like a well fucked whore. My heart almost burst with lust and love. We both freshened up a bit and fell into bed. We spooned tightly and fell asleep in sheets that were wet from sweat and cum and a room that smelled like sex.

It was late afternoon before we got around and left the hotel. I took her through my hometown and pointed out places I had played and grew up. We grabbed a late lunch and headed over early to the Well. I wanted to be able to talk to Buddy before he got all involved in his gig. We fell into our old habit of joking and insulting each other. It was obvious that he was impressed with April and there was good reason. She looked particularly delicious tonight. I was shocked and ecstatic to see my pal Jonsey had come out also. I hadn't seen him since we were over in the sandbox. He was from Bay City and I was from Mt. Pleasant which were pretty close to each other so we would hitch a ride home together. I had introduced him to Buddy a couple years ago and they hit it off.

My army career was short and rather boring. I was an IT guy who set up communications between base camp and forward camps. There were a few times I was in a fire fight but for the most part everywhere I went was already secured. I had made a lot of friends with the guys who would go out because when they came back I would hook them up with extra face time home. My security clearance enabled me to move some data around and set up more calls home than was normally allowed. As long as I kept it low key I could get a guy fifteen or twenty minutes longer talking to his wife , girlfriend , or kid. It was literally the least I could do because these guys were going out and risking their lives while I sat back running diagnostics and ensuring encryption protocols stayed fresh. I didn't think it was that big of a deal but I found I had a lot of friends by the time my four years were up. Adam "Jonsey" Jones was one of those. He found out his girlfriend was cheating on him and would leave their child at his parents place. The only thing that would cheer him up was the times he was able to talk to his daughter Sara. I did everything I could to help the guy out by making sure he could get as much face time with his little girl as possible. He got out as soon as he could and got into a huge custody battle with his ex. She ended up sticking him with child support and withholding his parental rights. There was always a fight brewing between them and I had talked him out of doing something stupid more than once. I was almost an honorary member of his unit as we all rallied around him through this dark time.

As I was catching up with Jonesy I noticed April had ordered a Long Island Ice Tea and brought me a Miller Lite in a bottle. I was a little nervous but I figured I would keep an eye on things and it would be okay. The band had gone through their tuning sessions and was about to start. My heart fell as I saw some of the old jock crew from high school stumble in. These guys were the original "Brent".

Everything was cool for a while. Buddy and his band were damn good, Jonsey was sticking by April and I, the jocks were on the other side of the bar. The only problem was that I hadn't seen April with an empty drink yet. I had started nursing my second bottle of beer but it looked like she was on her third Long Island with no intention of slowing down. My doubts and fears started rising.

They doubled when I saw our old high school quarterback notice April and start sauntering over to us with his crew.

I wish I could say that Shawn had let himself go and was an ugly little twit but unfortunately I couldn't. He was dressed really nice and had obviously taken care of himself. I hated the way he was looking at my woman. What made me even more mad was how she seemed to be checking him out, albeit with a drunken stare. I couldn't have imagined a scenario the could bring my insecurities to the fore.

"Oh my god is that little Billy? How are you doing man?" Shawn almost shouted as he put me in a headlock and rubbed my head.

I broke free and glared. He didn't wait for an answer as he slid up to April and put his arm around her.

"This beautiful creature needs to dance I can tell. You don't mind do you Billy?" He asked as he led her to the floor.

I was fuming especially since she offered no resistance as he started dancing really close to her. I know if she was sober she would have shot him down but this was drunk April and the rules were different. I stewed through two songs as they laughed and danced close. Twice he tried to put his hand on her ass and she brushed it off both times.

I went to break them up as the second song ended and they moved off the floor towards the bar. I followed and saw Shawn buy her another Long Island and grab himself a bottle of Killian's. They were laughing and talking which only got me more pissed. When Te band started up another slow song he leaned in and whispered in her ear and she just nodded and followed him to the dance floor. I stopped them and it was evident that she was drunk and I was pissed.

"April can I talk to you for a second?" I asked, trying to stay civil and polite.

"Billy Boy don't worry about nothin man. I am just showing your lady a good time. You can have her back when I am done." Shawn smirked at me.

"Bill I just want to dance one more song then I am all yours for the night." April replied starting to slur.

"Don't tell me you are getting jealous." She laughed and tried to kiss me. I had to grab hold of her.

"April baby you are drunk and I really don't want you dancing with anyone in this condition. Let's head back to the hotel and we will sleep it off." I said

"Billy Boy if you want to go back you can trust me and the guys to take care of this lovely woman." Billy said giving me a mocking look. I knew what he meant.

"We might even drop her off to you later." He laughed.

It broke my heart to hear April laugh right along with them.

"I am not done tonight baby. If you need to take off I am fine with Shawn taking care of me." She slurred. Did she realize what she was saying?

Shawn had decided that he had her permission and his entire stance changed.

"Time for you to take off Billy, don't worry, I got her." He smiled evilly.

She had turned to him and I lost it. Years of doubts and anger, self loathing and fear all seemed to focus into one fist and before I knew it I threw the hardest left cross I could right into that arrogant asshats chin. I felt a sharp stabbing pain in my wrist as I connected and dropped him right to the ground. I felt arms wrap around me and I figured one of Shawn's minions had grabbed me. I ran my foot down the inside of his calf and stomped as hard as I could on his instep. I felt his arms go lax and I threw my elbow behind me catching him in the gut. His grip loosened up and I turned around and threw a head butt right into the guy's nose. He ended up dropping as well but I saw Shawn's other two crew members starting toward me. I felt a presence at my back and knew that Jonesy had caught up to me. We had this. I also noticed the bouncer coming up carefully along with a couple other patrons.

"Let's get out of here Jonesy." I grabbed April and gave her a shove towards the door. She had been silent staring at me and the ruckus I caused.She let herself be herded outside.

The cool air must have sobered her up a bit because she lit into me the moment we were outside.

"What the hell Bill? There was no reason to start a fight in there. I wasn't going to go home with him." She yelled.

"How the fuck am I supposed to know that April? Who knows what you would do when you are drunk.?" I yelled back. I was tired of this shit.

"Good grief Bill you need to grow up. I am getting tired of you flipping out every time I have a drink." We were both yelling right now.

"Well I am tired of my girlfriend turning into a slut every time she decides to tie one on."

"You don't get to talk to me like that!" She yelled

"Like what? A human instead of a fucking princess? Why don't you run to your daddy and tell him how I am being a meanie and he should stop me." My words dripped with sarcasm.

She screamed and launched herself at me. It would have been a lot more dangerous if she was able to stand up straight. Instead she just stumbled into me and I held her tight. I saw a cop car turning down the street a few blocks down so I led her to the car and we rode back to the hotel. Jonesy helped me get her up to the room. And gave me a big grin.

"Never figured you for the type that would start a bar brawl Thomp." He said with a grin.

"Thanks for having my back big guy" I said sincerely.

"Anytime brother. I hope you find happiness. It can be tough sometimes." He said with a far off look in his eyes.

Ahazura
Ahazura
1,632 Followers