April's Fool Pt. 03

Story Info
When the queen falls does the fool follow?
17.1k words
4.57
58.7k
70

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahazura
Ahazura
1,631 Followers

Back into the Loving Wives category! This is the third chapter in a four or five part series. I enjoy these characters and facets of their relationship keep popping into my head. You probably don't NEED to read the first two chapters but it might give you a little more insight into the characters. They are in the romance section. I figured since I left them married it was time for the Loving Wives category.

Going to go ahead and give a heads up, this isn't a BTB story and there is no cuckholding. You know this going in so please keep that in mind when and if you decide to comment. I don't say this to be inflammatory, I just want to give people who are looking for those things the chance to pass over this. Any constructive criticism is welcome.

Here we go!

-Ahaz

As the plane began its ascent back to the States I felt both anxious and relieved. I had needed these 6 weeks away from all the drama at home to figure some stuff out about myself and my marriage. I looked at my wedding band and wondered if I would be wearing it next week. April and I had a lot of soul searching to do both separately and together to see if we even wanted to get over this. I lay my head back and went over the last three years of my life as a married man.

===================

I can honestly say that marrying April was the greatest single thing that had happened to me in my life. Once we had dealt with her drinking issues it was smooth sailing. She had slowed down going to her AA meetings but always made it a point to go at least once a month. She said it kept her grounded and helped her realize that she had still had issues and would be dealing with them for the rest of her life. She even went so far as to refuse opioid painkillers when she had her wisdom teeth pulled.

"I doubt I'd get addicted to pills, Bill," she told me when I asked, "But why take the chance? Besides you'll be there to help me through any pain, right?" I couldn't miss the twinkle in her eye.

I took three days off to help her "recover". Of course recovery meant making sure that she stayed in bed and kept hydrated. I wasn't quite sure how keeping her pussy full of cum was supposed to help the pain in her mouth but she swore that was what she needed. Who was I to argue with a patient?

Friday night became date night. Sometimes we would catch a new movie, other times we would play board games at home. My favorite, though, was when we would grab some popcorn and binge watch a new Netflix series. It inevitably led to cuddling which led to kissing which led to groping which led to sex. Most of the time we didn't even make it to the bedroom. That led to an embarrassing incident when Beth dropped by unexpectedly and caught us going at on the living room floor. I couldn't look her in the eye for almost a month without blushing. Both April and her thought it was hilarious.

Twice a month we made it a point to get out of the house and do something other than a movie or dinner. I went through a metalcore music phase, so I dragged her to Avenged Sevenfold and Five Finger Death Punch type concerts and she would take me to an orchestra or antiquing or something. I probably enjoyed antiquing as much as she enjoyed Atreyu, but honestly just hanging out with my woman was fun.

One thing she seemed to fall in love with was baseball. I took her to a Tigers game at Comerica Park and she fell in love with the green grass, the crowd noise, and the hotdogs. After two games we had season tickets four rows up from the visiting dugout. It was really funny to watch her get so into the game that she would try trash talking to the visiting team.

Her friend Beth was with us quite a bit of the time but she never really felt like a third wheel. Beth was a blonde haired, blue eyed Midwestern beauty with long legs and a nice rack. While I could appreciate how beautiful she was, I never really thought about her in any way other than a friend. I loved the fact that she helped April back when we were broken up. Beth was the one who made sure she got to her first few AA meetings. I found out later that April was too ashamed to go because she thought it meant she was weak. I also like the fact the stood up to April's father, Steve.

It seems that Steve blamed me for April's DUI and subsequent rehab. It didn't make any sense to me since she got her DUI two weeks after we broke up and going to rehab was something that turned out great for April. All I knew is that where Steve had been disinclined to like me before, he pretty much down right hated me now. Personally I could care less whether the guy liked me or not. I was into his daughter, not him. I just figured that he was used to getting his way due to the fact that he was wealthy. It really didn't bother me much because my brokerage account was doing fine on its own.

The code I wrote had gotten implemented into a government software package. That tripled the amount that was put into my account every quarter which meant I was sitting on nearly two million dollars in investments. I figured it would be a great nest egg to pass onto our kids since April had more than enough money for us to live on.

In fact that was about the only issue we had for the first two and a half years. April wanted me to quit and be a house husband. She had come into her trust fund and we literally had more money than we could spend. Plus she was getting ready to join the board of directors in her Father's company and would receive 35% of the business when she did. Her father kept 40% and the other 25% was used as employee incentives. I had no interest in leaving a 95k a year job to sit around and twiddle my thumbs. Another reason was I kinda liked what I did. I know being an IT manager doesn't sound very exciting but I had a good crew and we worked well together. In fact, I had won an award for innovation at our last Annual Meeting. It would have been nice to accept it with my beautiful wife but it really didn't bother me to miss it. April had rolled her ankle playing tennis and couldn't make it so I decided to stay home and nurse her back to health. Again I am not sure how my tongue in her pussy was going to help a sprained ankle but she assured me that it was doctor's orders.

If it sounds like we were living the dream it's because we were. I know that things were supposed to slow down in the bedroom after a year. I know that we were supposed to start seeing the flaws that each other had. I know that we weren't supposed to be as happy as we were. In fact there were a few times when my old doubts from way back would surface. When was the other shoe going to drop? When would she realize that she was rich and beautiful and charming and could do better than me? When she got to the board of directors would she still want to be with a glorified IT guy? Thankfully I had learned how to deal with those issues. I just pushed them aside and focused on the good things. And brother were things good. Until they weren't.

I would say that the bad times started about two and a half years into our marriage, which would be about eight months ago.

April had finished up with her last job as an hourly. Her father had made her work everything from purchasing to warehouse so she could get a feel for how her company ran. I thought that was a wonderful idea and it actually made me gain some respect for the guy. I still didn't care for him though. Now she was on the board of directors and her responsibilities shifted into something I wasn't used to.

First was the "impression". I paid an obscene amount of money to get good seats to the Guns N Roses reunion tour at Ford Field. I was giddy! April was less than impressed.

"Bill I'm not sure that the future president of Livingstone Steel should be seen at a heavy metal concert." she said.

"April I don't think you understand. This is Slash playing with Axl for the first time in forever. The only original members not on tour are going to be Izzy and Steven Adler." I replied

"Weren't there five members originally in the band? And two of them are going to not be playing? How is it a reunion?" she asked.

She had a point. Still.

"C'mon April I will make sure you have a good time. I'll get us a limo and we can grab some dinner before, we go and rock out with our cocks out, come back and fuck like rabbits! It'll be great." I was so stoked about this.

"Bill please understand that I'm trying to get me feet under me with the board members and our suppliers. When they find out I'm running off to heavy metal shows and God knows what else, it will just make it that much tougher for them to take me seriously." she pleaded.

"Are you telling me that you can't go to another rock concert with your husband because you are on the board of directors now?" I asked somewhat incredulously.

"Oh God no! Bill it's just for a couple months until I get myself squared away with these guys. It's tough enough being a woman in a board room, but being the boss' daughter puts me even further behind the eight ball. It is a serious sausage fest every time I walk into that conference room. I don't need ANYTHING, even something as simple as a concert, bringing me down a peg in these guy's heads. Talking to my dad-" I interrupted her.

"Your dad is putting you up to this?" I asked.

"No Bill," she responded with a sigh, "He was merely giving me some tips on how to be taken seriously by the board. Please give me this one and I'll make it up to you I swear. You could take Beth. I'm sure she would love it. Her music tastes run a lot closer to yours."

Aww hell. It wasn't going to be as much fun without April.

"No, Beth is seeing that moron, Dick," I replied "It wouldn't be right for her to go on a date with me when she is seeing someone. I will just give the tickets to her and I am sure she will use them. She has been real good to us."

"Yes she has, but now I have to be real good to you big boy," April purred "I know you were excited and I know you are disappointed. I know I'm not nearly as awesome as a G'N'R reunion but I guarantee I can be your Rocket Queen." she said as she opened up her shirt and revealed a beige bra. It wasn't lacy or push up or anything like that but something about her big tits being held back by the piece of fabric was so damn arousing. I unsnapped it and tossed it onto the kitchen table. I palmed her left breast and started sucking on her right. She worked my pants open and fished out my cock from my boxer briefs. In about twenty seconds we were trying to make it to the bedroom before we started fucking. We got as far as the stairs.

So I didn't get to see the G'N'R' reunion. Beth said it was okay but everyone was old. It still would have been nice to say I saw G'N'R in concert but, oh well.

============================================

Another point of contention that came up was her need to go to monthly mixers. Apparently April's grandfather had started a tradition of the third Thursday of every month hosting a mixer for vendors, salespeople and suppliers to mingle. It was expected that a Livingstone be at every one if at all possible. Steve had decided to make April go to the first three so that she could see and be seen by the right people. It was understandable and actually not a bad business practice since it kept a certain face to face relationship with all involved. The thing I didn't like was that there was always alcohol served.

April and I had been sober for over two and a half years. She felt she was an alcoholic and didn't drink at all. I supported her wholeheartedly and didn't drink either. My sister had done some stupid stuff while drinking and April and I had broken up at one point because I couldn't handle her behavior when she got drunk. I didn't press this issue too terribly hard because with the way the world worked you couldn't avoid booze. The Prohibition proved that. So we dealt with it by always checking each other out when there was booze served. Steve had made all company outings except this one booze free. I didn't feel like forcing the issue, especially because we had a pretty good system worked out.

So for the last three Thursday night mixers I was dressed in a suit sipping a glass of ginger ale and watching my beautiful bride mingle. Not only was she hot, she was actually damn good at her job. I had seen her smooth over some rough feeling between vendors and turn right around and negotiate a price break from a supplier. She could charm, cajole, and twist arms if needed to get what she wanted. Every so often she would look over at me making small talk with someone and give me a wink. Our not drinking actually helped us out, since after about 3 hours of an open bar people's judgements started lacking and they would commit to things that they may not have sober. Of course drinks and Alpha male types also had their drawbacks. April was great at fending off would be suitors. I only had to get involved once with a certain Desmond Archibald Jr. He had a few drinks and got a little handsy with my wife. I walked over to him and someone went to grab me. Surprisingly it was Steve. I hadn't seen him enter.

"Easy Bill, she can take care of herself. Besides that is Archibald Jr. of Archibald Manufacturing. They are one of our oldest and biggest accounts. There's no need to start anything." he said in a low tone.

"Steve, get your hands off me. That's my wife and your daughter. I know you don't give a damn about me but I would think you would care about someone pawing your precious princess. Or is it okay because he has money?" I growled as I shook my arm free and continued walking.

By the time I crossed the room April had put little Archie in his place.

"Here is my husband now," she said as I drew close. "Bill would you please escort this man to the exit and make sure he gets in a cab? I am offended by his behavior and will be talking to his father first thing tomorrow about it. I don't care how big of a client he is, this is inappropriate." she said in an almost menacing tone.

That was my woman!

As I grabbed Archie's arm and started leading him away, he started talking shit about me.

"She has you on a little leash doesn't she man?" he slurred "She has you stepping and fetching at home too I bet. We know all about her little computer geek husband. A hot piece of ass like that is wasted on someone like you. She will see soon enough she needs a man of equal station."

We were going through a set of double doors and I shoved him into the right jamb. We were out of eye sight and out of earshot.

"So sorry." I apologized.

He stumbled through the door and damn if he didn't get tangled up in my feet and hit the ground.

"Might I suggest not drinking as much next time? It seems to be harmful to your health." I said.

We came to the door outside and I pushed him through it.

"Your ride should be here in about 10 minutes." I told him. "I'd consider your future health before touching another man's wife again. Just some friendly advice."

"Pussy" I heard him say just before the door closed. Wow what imagination.

==================================

Things ended up getting more difficult as she got more involved in the running of the company. She worked longer hours for one thing. And when she came home she couldn't turn it off. After about two months of her obsessing about all things work I had had enough.

The Tigers were in the race for the American League Pennant. I had our tickets along with a luxury suite set up. I was going to treat my hard working wife to a spa day, a great meal, cuddling or sex. (hopefully sex) Then we would wake up to massages and breakfast, go watch the game, grab a nice dinner. Cuddling or sex. Then a leisurely day of antiquing followed by a nice trip home.

I told her to make sure her calendar was cleared three weeks in advance. We were both looking forward to this.

The first day went perfect. We got to the hotel at 10:00 and got our spa treatment at 10:30. It took forever for April to loosen up but after sitting in warm mud and listening to tropical birds for an hour I saw a little bit of tension leave her body. Of course that meant that I was sitting in warm mud listening to tropical bird sounds also. One of us was enjoying this WAY more than the other. I can't even begin to describe some of the stuff that they did to us. Facial peels, manicures, pedicures, salt scrubs, and a whole lot of other things. I knew that April would probably want someone who could appreciate this with her so I paid for Beth to come along also. It was a wise choice I think. Both Beth and I were getting a little worried about April as she seemed to be burning fast and hard at her new job. I hoped that having her husband and best friend around for some pampering would recharge April's batteries a little. Plus the Tigers had a shot to clinch the Pennant. That would make up for any facial scrub or deep salt cleansing.

Things got a little awkward when Beth joined us in the sauna. We were all nude. I spent a lot of time trying to look at the ceiling or the door or anywhere but at my wife's naked friend.

"Go ahead and look, Bill," April giggled.

"Yeah Bill, I'm checking you out. It's only fair." Beth chuckled

What the hell. I took a deep breath and looked at the two gorgeous, naked female forms beside me. Beth had a bikini bottom tan line and a landing strip of blonde hair. Her tits were exquisite and the sweat on her face with her damp hair was just breathtaking. The only thing better was my wife. Smooth and pale skin. Dancer's legs with an ass that popped out just enough to grab hold of. She was shaved cleaned and her puffy lips looked just delectable. A tight stomach that led up to a beautiful pair of tits with upright nipples. Her face was beautiful and her blue eyes seemed to glow.

There was definite movement down below when I was checking out Beth. But it got painfully hard when I looked at my wife.

"I don't think you have to worry about Bill going anywhere, hon," Beth said to April, "I got a good rise out of him but you got him hard and thick."

April just smiled.

"Good to know that my man still likes my look." she said with that sultry voice.

She slid down to the ground and crawled over to where I was sitting.

"Umm, do you want me to leave?" I heard Beth say.

"Do what you want. I am going to suck my wonderful husbands cock." She said.

With that she engulfed my dick and started working an up and down motion while dragging her tongue along the bottom.

I couldn't help but moan as she used her hand to help the stimulation. There was something about a woman knowing exactly what turns her man on. I didn't even bother trying to hold back. About three minutes in I heard a gasp. I turned my head and saw Beth frigging herself furiously. April looked over to her and slowed her ministrations until it looked like Beth was about ready to cum. When she got close April started really going to town I tried to time my release to Beth's and almost got it perfect. Beth seemed to gasp and come with her eyes closed and her face scrunched, which sent me over the top. April sucked every drop and the gleam in her eyes grew as I could tell she was very self-satisfied.

"How was that baby?" She asked.

"I don't deserve you baby." I said as I pulled her head up for a kiss. I could taste myself on her tongue but I didn't care. This woman deserved every ounce of love I could give her.

I heard Beth's breathing start to slow down.

"Oh my god guys! That was the hottest thing ever!" she said. "Thanks so much."

I broke my tongue kiss with April and looked Beth up and down. God she was sexy. But I had my pale goddess right in front of me and she deserved the best I could give her.

"Get ready for round two lady cause you ain't seen nothing yet." I growled.

Ahazura
Ahazura
1,631 Followers