April's Fool Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahazura
Ahazura
1,626 Followers

"I love you both so much," she said as she kissed me hard and gave Beth a peck on the lips.

This should be interesting.

===========================

The surgery went off without a hitch. Hysterectomies are the second most commonly performed surgery on women so I shouldn't have been so worried. However, this being the first time someone I loved was under the knife, I was a mess. When it was all said and done the growths on her uterus were malignant. Some had moved to her lymph nodes but they were small enough that the chemotherapy should take care of them. She took a week to recover from the surgery then went right into chemo treatments. Thank goodness Beth was there because it was at this time that I started at Livingstone.

To say that the board was unhappy about my arrival would be an understatement. I decided that dealing with these guys was going to be different than dealing with my coworkers at my old job. That is why I changed my approach drastically. Steve had told me to talk to them like I had talked to him before I left for Belize so I decided to take his advice. The day I went into the office I was sweating bullets and almost shaking. I had a confidence now that I didn't have years ago. It still didn't mean this was easy for me. I could do this.

I think it helped that my initial introduction to the board was happening at the same time April was starting her chemo. I really was worried about my wife so I didn't have time to get myself into a doubt spiral about the board. Besides, I had already decided that April and Beth were the most important things in my life and if the company were to burn I would be okay. I took a deep breath and addressed the 12 members sitting along the sides of the conference table. All white males over 50 years old.

"Hello, let's cut to the chase. I am Bill Thompson, I am the new CEO. I got this position because I am Steve's son in law and April's husband. That being said my background in computer technology and business management are exceedingly relevant because an independent firm has confirmed something that I have thought for the last three years. Livingstone Steel is about to become a dinosaur. Too many things have been left alone because that is just the way they have always been done. We need to update and upgrade quickly while still hanging our hat on the quality and service that we are known for. I am going to ask that each of you join me in making this happen. I understand that some of you are unhappy with the way things have turned out. I don't care. We don't have to like each other but we do have to work together. Is there anyone here who doesn't think they can work with me? If so please let me know and we have worked out a very generous retirement package." I took a second to see what the response would be.

One of the older guys cleared his throat and stood up.

"I have been with Livingstone Steel for forty years. I started as a clerk and worked my way through college and onto this Board. Frankly I don't care for the fact that we had no choice on accepting Steve's daughter as our next CEO but at least she had some training and a relevant pedigree. As far as I can tell all you have is a technology degree from a second rate school and a lot of attitude. I don't care to have to train another person in how we operate. Our profits have been steady for the past 10 years. I will be taking your retirement package. Steve, I have always had respect for you but I really feel that your decision here is a mistake and I hope you realize it before this company goes down the drain."

So much for Jack Winters. In a way, it was perfect because he was our head of Process Management. The technology upgrades I was introducing would have been going through his department. I could hand pick his successor. I already had someone in mind. I looked at him with a genuine respect.

"Jack, I want to say thank you for your service to Livingstone. I completely understand and respect your decision and the way you handled it professionally. I will expect your resignation on my desk by the end of the day and will organize a retirement party for Friday."

I think he thought I would stutter or try to convince him to stay and see things my way. No such luck. It was time to make mine and April's stamp on the company and bring it forward. To his credit Steve kept his mouth shut and let me go on with our business. I waited for anyone else to object and, seeing no takers, proceeded with my company vision.

Within six months we were ready to go live with a new inventory management system. The old way had an order coming in to our main office, being reviewed, then being passed on to our purchasing department, which would release the order to our warehouse who would then process the order, wait for shipment, the schedule delivery. Our new system generated multiple reports as soon as an order was placed allowing for simultaneous reviews. This had the net effect of shortening our order response time from up to three weeks down to four or five days. It was also more accurate as there was less opportunity for things to fall through the cracks. I was nervous as this was my baby and if it went to hell I would be losing serious face with the board.

Thankfully I had the support of my new VP of technology. Introducing my old boss, to the board members was actually entertaining. Having a VP that was female was tough enough to the old guard. Having one that was a lesbian almost put some of them in the hospital. Jamie was the consummate professional. She didn't talk about her love life but she also didn't hide it. Her conversation was as open as any straight person would be about their mate. She was a ball buster when it came to deadlines and adoption policies. Between her and poaching Ralph and Bruce I got the cream of the crop from my old job. Thankfully the installation went off without any major glitches. After a month of the new system link being up and ready, I was ready to call it a success.

================

My personal life was faring even better. Kind of. April did a round of chemo and was pronounced cancer free. We waited for a couple months then went ahead and thawed some of her eggs and artificially inseminated some of them. The long and short of it was Beth was carrying our twins two months after April was declared clean.

Now for the question you have probably been wondering. Yes, April, Beth, and I ended up in bed together.

It was after she came back from a checkup and found that two of the embryos were healthy. There was a third that didn't make it so we had some sadness but also some great happiness. There was no alcohol involved since none of us drank but there was a tension in the air. I thought for sure it would be April who initiated the contact but to my surprise it was Beth. We were sitting in the living room of our house talking when Beth suddenly stood up and took off her shirt. I sat there stunned as she slipped out of her jeans and stood there in her bra and panties.

"It's time guys, we either make this work or I move on but I can't stand this in between stage." she said as her eyes filled up with tears.

I looked over at my wife who was watching me intently. Did I want this? I stood and walked over to Beth and gave her a deep kiss. I stroked her back and unfastened her bra. As it dropped to the floor I followed it and took one of those beautiful breasts in my mouth. I ran my tongue over her nipple a couple times then raised my head and looked at my wife.

"Are you going to let her other one be lonely?" I asked with a smile.

April smiled and walked over to her friend and soon to be lover. She gave a kiss then started sucking on the other tit. Beth's knees shook as an orgasm overtook her. As one both April and I slid a hand down to her mound and started rubbing her through her panties. She shook again and moaned.

April gently took her hand and led her towards our bedroom. I grabbed her other hand and followed. I could give a blow by blow description of our night but it wouldn't do it justice. The three of us truly made love together and I am going to leave it at that.

Now what I CAN tell you is that having two beautiful, intelligent women in your life is not the bed of roses it would seem to be. After two weeks of honeymoon type sex and love the reality started kicking in. Both of them started to snipe at each other and me. I was treated to crying jags from my wife and my lover. Beth was hurt when she found April bent over the bed with me going to town on her. Later that night Beth put on the full court press and damn near wiped me out before I could go to even give April a kiss. It took me about a month before I realized that they were using my dick as some indicator as to who was the dominant female. I gave them another month before I finally had enough. The kicker was when Beth came out of the bathroom dripping lube out of her ass. She has never been into anal and April had been insisting that we go backdoor exclusively for the past two days in front of her. When Beth started to talk about me taking her anally, I snapped.

I pulled on a robe and marched my half naked ass to the living room.

"Get your asses out here right now!" I shouted. I try to never raise my voice but I was pissed.

They came out in robes and were glaring at me and at each other.

"This has to stop. I love both of you and you both love each other but you guys aren't acting like it right now. I didn't sign on for this. If you guys can't get it figured out then the three of us are going to end up miserable. So, I don't know what you guys have to do but get it figured out. NOW!"

In some ways I was very successful with my speech. They both decided to agree on something. Unfortunately, that something was that I was an asshole. Halfway through I realized that they were on the same page finally and I actually calmed down. If my being an asshole meant that the two women I loved would stop fighting, it was worth it.

When they both wound down from pointing out my faults and my lack of understanding, the air had been cleared. I went and got my American Express Black card and tossed it to them.

"Take this and head over to Paris, or London, or any place romantic you want. I want the two of you to go and have a "babymoon". Eat expensive food, buy overpriced clothes and fuck each other senseless. Come back in love and let's get back on track, okay?" I asked quietly.

They both looked at me like I had grown another head. They gave each other a look and then they both gave me a nice kiss. I think I heard them giggle as they went into the den to plan their vacation. I really don't understand women.

The vacation seemed to be exactly what was needed. They sent me naughty pictures of them in their hotel room and funny pictures of the statues of Venice and Rome. Both of my lovers had a twisted sense of humor so some of the pictures with the naked sculptures were pretty hilarious. They came back in love with each other and in love with me. Things were right for a good long time.

Our twins were delivered healthy and wonderful, Eric James Thompson and Arthur Steven Thompson were going to be the best and brightest young men that the world was ever going to see, I was sure of it. I had given Beth an exact replica of April's ring and she had legally changed her last name to Thompson. I don't think Beth had ever been as beautiful to me as when she was holding our boys minutes after having given birth. April had a haunted look in her eye for second but holding our baby washed it all away. I couldn't possibly have loved anyone any more than I loved my wives and children at that point.

=================================

I wish I could say that every idea I had at work was a home run. Rather it turned into me hitting a lot of singles. I made a push to hire veterans which went really well. My push to hire ex-cons? Not so much. Although the guys that did work out are some of the most loyal and hardest workers you will find. Unfortunately, they were few and far between. I dismantled our shipping branch and subcontracted it out to Allied Logistics for a flat fee. There was quite a bit of pushback since it cost us over fifty jobs. I felt bad but the savings were substantial enough to warrant it. I offered those who had twenty-five or more years of service a very healthy retirement package and for the rest I sold them the trucks at our cost so they could become independent operators for cheap if they wanted. I still looked like the new heartless face of the company which killed me but there was not much I could do about it. Mostly I let the guys under me do their thing. When someone had to look like the bad guy, I was willing to step in. When someone was looking like a good guy, I kept to the background. It just seemed easier to have people focus their dislike on one person. There was one account I did take a personal interest in though.

Corrugated Solutions. Owned by Jackson Stone whose son Xavier was poised to take over the company. Xavier was the one who slept with my wife. When their contract was up they came to negotiate again. It was a very interesting conversation.

"Jackson, I have to tell you I have no real interest in selling to you again." I told him after exchanging pleasantries. "You have been given preferential pricing for the last 20 years and we make 30% less profit from your account than any others. Steel is a high commodity right now and we can make more money selling to others."

Jackson looked like someone had punched him in the gut. His son had the audacity to smirk at me.

"Corrugated has been a customer since before Steve was running the place. We've earned that treatment a hundred times over through our loyalty to you as a customer. How can you say you want to end it now?" he asked, the hurt and worry visible on his face.

"Jackson, your son took advantage of my wife when she was drunk. If someone did that to you would you want to do business with them? I think it shows the integrity of a man when he does something like that and I don't want to deal with a low life scum personally or professionally."

Xavier must have thought it was time to take the lead in these negotiations as he decided to speak up with that smirk still plastered on his face.

"So, because your wife is an easy lay when she's drunk, you are going to put 165 people out of a job? What a pussy. Maybe that is why she goes looking for strange," the dickhead said.

The look on Jackson's face would have been comical if I wasn't working on trying to keep my temper in check.

"Jackson, your preferential pricing is done. Out of respect for your loyalty I will keep selling to you at our returning customer discount of 5 percent, provided that Xavier is not affiliated with the company in any way. I don't want him on the loading docks, I don't even want him working for the cleaning service that empties your trash cans. You have until you walk out the door to make a decision." I said.

Jackson looked at his son and sighed. He reached across the table and offered his hand.

"Done, I guess my boy needs to find out about consequences. I would have thought the two beatings would have gotten through to him to keep his mouth shut at least." he said, heavily.

Xavier looked stunned.

"Son, part of business is picking your fights. You went and picked the wrong guy to go up against. Learn from it and move on. I would suggest you start beefing up your resume, that new place you bought ain't gonna pay for itself."

Xavier got up and wordlessly walk away from the table. His father watched him with a look of sadness and regret.

"I heard you had two boys, congratulations. Hopefully you will teach them the lesson that actions have consequences better than I taught mine. I am going to go have some drinks at the bar, alone. Have a good night." He said heavily.

I thought I would have felt a lot better about this one. Not that I would have changed anything. As I finished my work I wondered what happened to the scared guy that couldn't talk to a pretty girl unless he got mad. I guess he grew up. Was I a better person? All I could do was try to be.

===================================

I loved being a daddy. I could sit and watch my boys just lay in their crib for hours. It was a couple weeks before I changed my first diaper. By then the girls were old pros at it and had a good laugh at my fumbling attempts. April turned out to be a pro. She had taken hormone therapy to be able to breastfeed along with Beth. Maybe I am weird but walking into our nursery and seeing those two beautiful women with their shirts open and a baby attached to a breast was one of the most erotic things I have ever seen. Talk about happiness.

Beth was cleared for sexy fun time six weeks after giving birth. I knew something was up when I came home and found them wearing matching lingerie and high heels. They led me to the living room and sat me down on our couch then they proceeded to rub up against me with those beautiful bodies. Beth still had some baby weight on her and her stretch marks hadn't faded but how could I complain? She was still beautiful and her body had gotten that way from having my children. Somehow, she was even sexier than before.

My two seductresses pulled away and and looked at me intently. I had learned the fine art of keeping my mouth shut when there was tension in the air. Finally, Beth broke the silence.

"Bill, I love being a mom. I know that Eric and Arthur are always going to be our children and I would like to have another. I have always wanted a big family and if we do it now they will be close enough in age to be friends. Can we make another baby?"

I rocked back a bit. I pretended to think about it. Then I smiled.

"If we are going to do this the natural way, then we are going to have to make sure April doesn't feel neglected. I see a lot of pussy licking in her future." I said with a grin.

Both girls jumped me and started tearing my clothes off. Looking back, it was entirely possible that Beth got pregnant on the couch that night. About nine months later Rachel May and Sarah Louise Thompson came into the world. It was a world about to crash.

======================================

Beth and April were the supermom team. For the next year life was wonderful. My work was fulfilling. I had two sex kittens who I was totally in love with raising the best children a man could ask for. Then it fell apart.

Cancer.

April had been getting checkups every six months like clockwork and every time she was declared cancer free. That is why it was so strange when we were playing around and I felt something like a pebble at the base of her breast. I stopped sucking on her nipple long enough to give it a feel and there was definitely a hard lump. Beth was giving me a great blowjob at the time and was surprised when I repositioned to feel it some more. There it was, a hard, little mass that was staying right in place at the base of her breast. I took April's hand and put it where I was feeling.

"Oh NO!" was all she said before running into the bathroom to check herself in the mirror, quickly followed by Beth and me.

Cancer.

It moved quick. Apparently, it was very aggressive. It was easy to kill but it moved fast. It spread to her lymph nodes. Then it went to her liver. Eventually it spread throughout her body and there was nothing we could do.

We brought her home.

To sit and watch someone you love slowly wither away is one of the most frustrating and soul crushing experiences. When April would rally, all she wanted to do was talk to and hold the kids. We explained that Momma April was not feeling well and needed to lie down a lot. I am not sure how much they understood but I know that the boys especially were on their best behavior whenever she was around. The boys would draw pictures and every one of them was placed in April's room. She demanded that the room be well lit and open. She said she didn't want it looking like a morgue. After a few weeks, she was too weak to sleep in our bed and we had to move her to her hospital bed. That was when all three of us really understood that she was going to leave. We had round the clock nursing care and toward the end she was on such strong medication for pain, she had a tough time staying awake. On April 1st, Beth and I brought the kids into see her in the morning and we knew. She was alert enough to give hugs and kisses to the boys. She held each of the girls and whispered to them. Then she asked our nanny to take the kids so she could talk to us privately. Eric knew something was wrong and didn't want to leave. Arthur tried to stand in the doorway and watch us. When we finally promised them they could see her again when she felt better they reluctantly left. She looked at Beth and I with a wan smile.

Ahazura
Ahazura
1,626 Followers