April's Mistake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,721 Followers

Chapter 2: April's story

Where do I begin? I'll try to explain what happened without telling you everything all over again. There will be a few places I'll have to repeat so you get both sides of the story.

As David said, we all went to the same high school. At that time Brad was my boyfriend. We probably went together the best part of two years. We only had sex once and it was in our senior year. It was after one of the school dances. Brad came over to my house and no one was home. We did the usual necking that most young people do and I decided to give up my virginity to him. He had no finesse at all. He pulled his dick out and stuck it in me. It hurt like hell. A couple of minutes after breaking my hymen it started to feel better. Then Brad grabbed hold of my ass and came in me ... well, he came in a condom. He pulled out and told me what a good lay I was.

It sucked. I mean if that was what sex was all about I didn't need it. After getting his rocks off and telling me what a great fuck I was, Brad went home. I couldn't have been more disappointed. You hear all these stories and see the movies and then you do it. Over the next couple of weeks Brad wanted to do it again. I kept putting him off. I had no intention of just being his fuck toy. That's when I caught him with Mary Lou behind the gym bleachers. He was feeling her up and when I saw him I called him a big prick and told him I wanted nothing more to do with him. He apologized to me over and over again. It didn't work; I stopped going out with him.

That's when David and I began dating. I always kind of liked him but never did anything about it because I was going steady with Brad. Dave always thought I dated him to make Brad jealous. There is a little truth to it but I also was a high school girl and had crushes like most girls. I was so happy when David asked me out. Just so you know: some people call him Dave, others David. I use both names.

It's kind of funny when you think about it. Dave thought all the girls had a crush on Brad because he was a jock. The truth was most of the girls had a crush on Dave. He was smart, good looking, in as good a shape as any jock and he could fix anything. We called him 'MacDave' after the TV guy MacGyver.

We started dating and after about six months while we were both in our higher education classes, we had sex. Let me take that back - we made love. He was so good. After the episode with Brad, I didn't expect much but David was so sweet and gentle. We were at his apartment and he laid me on his bed and gently kissed me. No wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am with him.

He slowly unbuttoned my blouse and started kissing my breasts outside of my bra. Then he undid the clasp and removed the bra. Then more and more kisses. I was getting worked up. He was kissing my belly button and at the same time was opening my jeans. He then slid his hand under my panties and slid it down to my mound. God, he was good. I know I was soaking wet down there. His touch felt so good.

He asked me if I was sure I wanted to go further. Of course I said yes. He got off the bed and removed my jeans and panties and then took off his jeans and briefs. He crawled between my legs and started eating me out. I was in heat. I've read about it and the girls talked about it but David was doing it. He was eating out my pussy. I had my first orgasm ever. After that I could tell why people liked it so much. David climbed between my thighs and slipped his ever-so-hard cock into me. About ten minutes later we both came. My second orgasm ever. He then laid down next to me until we both were rested and then he took me home.

We made love many times after that. He always wore condoms after the first time. We were lucky that I didn't get pregnant that first time. After we both finished our schooling we got married. No more condoms, then I was able to feel his sperm shooting into me. He was a great lover.

My parents liked him but the thought of Brad being a lawyer enticed them. I just told them that I didn't love Brad, I loved David and that was that. I got pregnant after that and we had Carlie. She was so sweet and cute. Everyone including David thought she looked like me. I think babies look like whoever you want them to. One day she looked like me, the next day she looked like David. All I know was she was one beautiful baby. We were so happy. Life was good.

Then that horrible day came. We went to our five year class reunion. We were having a really good time. I guess I started to flaunt myself too much. I remember dancing with Brad a number of times. I wanted him to see what he gave up for Mary Lou who ended up becoming a nun.

The next day a few of the classmates went out for lunch before going home. David couldn't make it because he had some cars he promised to get finished. I went alone and made the biggest mistake of my life. After eating lunch I went to Brad's room and he started coming on to me. I know I kept saying no because I was married but for some ungodly reason I gave in and let him have me. I think it might have something to do with comparing him to David. I don't know, it was just a stupid, stupid mistake.

When we, or should I say he, was done I felt nothing but humiliation. I knew how wrong that was at that moment. We both got dressed and I had to get out of there. I drove home crying. I had to wash off the filth I felt. I can tell you right now it isn't possible to wash away cheating. Once you have done it, it is there forever.

I called my friend Beth. I had to tell someone how I felt. Beth was my best friend and I know she would always keep it a secret if I asked her to. She wasn't there so I left her a message to call me. I was in the shower trying to wash away my sin when the phone rang. I heard the answering machine take the call and got to the phone before Beth hung up. I told her what I did and how it was going to end my marriage and I would lose the man I love.

That is when Beth told me not to tell him. It would only hurt him and end a good marriage. I told her she was right. I did a very stupid thing and would have to live with it. I could make it up to David by loving him and our daughter. That's what I decided to do.

I forgot about the stupid answering machine and as you know David took out the tape and my panties that I had worn and saved them. I didn't even think about the panties. I have a half dozen pair of pink panties and it never occurred to me that a pair was missing.

When David got home I took him in the bedroom and made love to him time and time again. I really loved him and figured I could live with the pain of what I did as long as I had David.

About nine months later we had our second child. We named her after David. His middle name is Daniel so we named our sweet baby Danni after him. Again everyone said she looked like me and she looked like Carlie and some said she looked like David. I personally thought she looked a lot like her sister Carlie and as she grew up she looked more and more liked Carlie. You could tell they were sisters.

Life went on and we had a wonderful life. We did everything with the kids. Little Danni always wanted to go with daddy, so David took her every chance he could. You could hardly separate the two.

When the ten year reunion came, I told David I wasn't interested in going. I didn't know if Brad was coming down from New York to go or not. I knew I didn't want to see him. It was fine with David - he didn't care much for reunions anyway. He made some special plans for the four of us to go to King's Island amusement park. We spent two nights at the motel and took the kids on rides all day till they were tired and we made love when we got back to the room. David was a wonderful father and husband.

We had a DNA testing going on at the school. Each child could get tested and the results were sent to the family doctor and the results could be picked up there. I asked David if he could stop by the doctor's office and pick up Carlie's and Danni's results. He brought them home and showed them to me. It was a bunch of dots and dashes. It didn't mean anything to me and David put them in our safe in case we ever needed them.

Looking back now I could remember David being a bit aggravated. I thought he was coming down with something and he actually rested and drank a lot for about three days. He even slept on the couch saying he didn't want me to catch whatever he might have gotten. Now looking back it was strange that I didn't notice a difference in David. Every morning he had Danni laying with him. She had a tendency to wake up in the middle of the night and always lay next to daddy. She really loved him.

Life seemed to go on pretty much back to normal. The kids did different things in school and both David and I attended everything for both of them. I remember when Danni was about nine and she had career day at school. She asked David if he could talk to the class about being a car repair man. David laughed but said he would do it for her. After he spoke Danni told the class how proud she was of her daddy and when she was older she wanted to be an auto mechanic just like him. David said he couldn't have been more proud of her.

Beth was in charge of the fifteen year reunion and asked me to help her with it. David wasn't happy about going and let me know it. I had to go; I was part of the committee. Besides it'd been ten years since I had seen Brad and I didn't have any feelings for him whatsoever.

I dressed nice for the reunion but I always wanted to look nice. I wanted David to be proud of his wife. I was nice to people but I did my best not to flirt. I knew David hated it.

When we walked in the door Brad was there and he came right up to us. I couldn't believe what David said to him. He said, "Brad, I'm tired of pretending. I don't like you and never have. I'm not going to shake your hand and I don't expect you to be spending the whole reunion with my wife."

I looked at David and said, "David, how could you speak so badly. God, I'm embarrassed." I looked at Brad and started to apologize. David just waved his hand in disgust and walked away.

I went up to David later and started arguing with him. "How could you do that, David? Brad hasn't done anything to deserve this. He's always treated you with respect."

I was just trying to smooth things over. David must have thought I still liked Brad which was totally untrue.

David had gotten drunk and we left the reunion early and I drove him home. The next morning he went to the shop before I even got up. The girls were spending the night with my mom.

I got in the shower and the phone rang. I was about done and jumped out of the shower to answer the phone. The stupid answering machine went off and I had wait for it to stop. It was Beth. She wanted to know if I was going to make the class luncheon. She said about half the class would be there. I decided to go and see some of the classmates I didn't get a chance to talk to since my husband got drunk and I had to take him home. I figured Brad would be there but I would do my best to stay away from him.

When I got to the Holiday Inn we had a reserved dining room since we had so many class members attend. They held it there because that's where the classmates that travel in for the reunion were staying. I saw Brad and stayed as far away as possible. I did say hello to him when he came over but I did my best to stay clear of him. He was almost giving me the willies.

I had to go to the ladies room which was around the corner. When I stepped out of the ladies room, there stood Brad and he wouldn't let me pass. He grabbed my arms and tried to kiss me. He told me if I didn't co-operate he would tell David what happened at the five year reunion. I hauled off and hit him as hard as I could along side the head and then I raised my knee and got him in the gonads. As I ran back to my seat, I ran past Beth and Sister Mary Lou. I know they saw everything. I tried my best to be calm but I was still shaking a little.

I sat down among friends and was feeling much better. Brad never returned to the table. He must have gone up to his room and then home; I really have no idea. Beth came back to the table and asked me quietly if I was alright. I told her I was and I was going to tell David what Brad did today. I wasn't planning on saying anything about the five year reunion, just what happened today.

I had our van and Beth asked if I would mind driving about five of the class members to the airport. There were three gals and two guys. One of the couples was married. It was a nice drive to the airport. We dropped the classmates off and then I dropped off Beth and headed home. When I walked into the house there stood David. He said he came home early and was going to take me out to dinner to make up for being such an idiot at the reunion the night before. I told him I had something to tell him. I was about to tell him what Brad did when he played the tape message on the stupid answering machine.

I told him I didn't do anything but he didn't believe me. He didn't give me a chance to explain when he said he had another message for me to hear. I don't know where it came from but he played the conversation that I had with Beth of that stupid mistake the day after our fifth reunion. I was listening to myself saying I fucked Brad and then David threw my pink panties with Brad's dried up cum stains on them on the table. I broke down and started crying. I had no idea he even knew. He asked me before playing the tape if I ever had sex with anyone since we had been married. I told him, "No" not knowing he had this tape.

He then hit me with the worst news of my life. Our baby, our Danni was not his biological daughter. He had taken a DNA printout and set it next to Danni's along with a paper that said 'No Match.' I wanted to die. I never knew.

He walked out the door and I sat there and cried my eyes out. I cried for me and I cried for David. He was the perfect husband and father and held this stuff in for ten years. And finding out several years after she was born that he was not the sperm donor for Danni had to be heartbreaking. He was her father, and no one could take that away. He was there for her from day one when he was there for the delivery and was there when he dropped the girls off at my mom's yesterday.

I wanted to die. I wanted God to come down right then and just take me. I was probably going to hell for my past actions anyway. I lost the man I loved and now I had to go pick up his children and tell them their dad left me.

"God help me."

Chapter 3: What happens next?

I should have known years ago that it would eventually come to this. I kept her affair to myself for ten years and Danni's sperm donor for at least four. Maybe I should have done something ten years ago and ended it then. The last ten years have been the best and worst of my life. Both of us holding on to the same secret, that's crazy! Since I knew and stayed with her anyway, why didn't I just come out and tell her I knew.

At least I wouldn't be waiting around to see if she was going to cheat again. Waiting to pull out the old tape and panties. Why? Why after ten years did she go back and see the slime ball again?

My head was spinning and I had question for her and questions for myself but no answers. Danni, my little Danni, daddy's little girl, I wanted to make sure she never found out. She's my daughter and I needed to protect her. I had to make sure that April never tells her. I didn't want anyone to know differently. I do believe that April never knew. She was shocked when I told her about Danni's DNA and mine.

Monday after school I got a call at the garage. It was Danni, "Daddy, when are you coming home? I miss you. Mommy keeps crying and Carlie is just sitting in her room. Come home please, daddy."

God, talk about tugging at the heart strings. "Sweety, daddy can't come home now. Mommy and I have some problems. I'll tell you what though, I'll pick you and Carlie up and we can go out for pizza or something."

"Can mommy come?"

"Not this time sweety, maybe next time. Go ask Carlie if she wants to go."

"Dad, Carlie wants to go but says she has to take care of mommy. She won't stop crying. Can me and you go to McDonalds and I can bring back Carlie and mommy something?"

Damn, what great kids - always worried about everyone else. "Yes, sweetheart, we can do that. It's up to you to find out what they want. I'll be there in about twenty minutes to pick you up."

"Okay, daddy, I love you." I heard a voice in the background. "Daddy, mommy said to say, 'We all love you,' see you in a little bit, bye."

Dammit! I just don't know what else to say, "Dammit, dammit, dammit." I hate her and I love her. Why can't I even think straight? I went and talked to the guys about closing up the garage when they were done. I had some really good guys working for me. They knew their auto shit and I did pay them well for it. I had their respect and they had mine. I told them that April and I were having some problems in case I jumped their ass for no reason. I was apologizing in advance.

Danni jumped in the truck and gave me a big kiss on the cheek. She kissed me two more times. She said one was from Carlie and the other from mommy. With tears in my eyes, I drove to McDonalds.

I let Danni know I was staying at the garage and she and Carlie could call me anytime. Even though I wasn't at home, I would still be available to them at anytime. I told her to tell her mom that I needed to tell her about a few things and I would call her tomorrow after school.

The next day when I called, Carlie answered the phone and said her mom was in the bathroom and would be right out.

Then she asked, "Dad, what happened that was so bad that you moved out. Did mom or me or Danni do something? I know I'm only twelve dad but I'm pretty smart. I know you wouldn't just walk out on us. What happened, dad? What did we do?"

"Honey, you and Danni didn't do anything wrong. I couldn't be more proud of the two of you."

"What did mom do, dad? I know she loves you. Dad, she's crying every night. I'm a little scared she might do something stupid. I know mom, dad. If she did something wrong, she would do anything to make it right. That's the kind of person she is. Give her a chance, dad. I don't know what she did that was bad enough for you to leave. She won't tell us anything."

"Honey, this is between your mom and me. There is nothing you can do. Your mom and I have some major differences to talk about. I'm glad you are at least there for her."

"Dad, Danni and I are here for you too. We're a family, dad, a good family. You need to know that. I love you, dad."

I was crying and trying not to show it. God, I loved my girls. April got on the phone. "Hi, David."

"April, we need to talk. I'm worried about Danni. I don't ever want her to know that I am not her father."

"You are her father. You were always there for her. That's what real fathers do. Dave, I never knew, honestly, I never knew. I guess in a sense it's good I never knew. I can't talk about this over the phone, David. I need to see you, to tell you what happened."

"April, how do you expect me to believe anything you say to me. You've been lying to me for at least ten years. As far as I know everything you've ever said to me is a lie. I don't know what to believe anymore."

"Dave, please meet me and let me tell you everything I know. If you want to believe it's all a lie, so be it, but give me a chance to tell you. If not for our sake then do it for Carlie and Danni. All I'm asking is for you to hear me out before ending our marriage, our family." She was crying then - I could hear it through the phone.

"Okay, April, I'll listen to what you have to say. I don't know whether to believe anything but I will give you a chance to say it."

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,721 Followers