April's Story Ch. 03

Story Info
April and Ponce get to know each other.
5.4k words
4.39
37.7k
8
0

Part 3 of the 40 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/19/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers

Note: This story is the third episode in a series entitled "April's Story". If you have not read the previous two episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

*

On Friday morning I had Freshman English at 8:00 and Biology at 9:00. At 10:15 I went to the campus grill. The girls in the dorm told me that Danny and Ponce spent most of the morning in there drinking coffee and talking with friends. Apparently they weren't very concerned about going to class.

By the way, if you think my little story about Brad caused a stir in my dorm, you should have been around last night. It turns out that Danny Gerard is the bad boy heart throb of every girl at Kelroy.

I was a very conscientious student. I spent very little time in the campus grill. When I walked in I was amazed by the number of people in there. I stood in the door and searched the crowd for my two new friends. It took a moment but I finally spotted them. They were seated at a table in the far corner of the room with Jamal and a guy I didn't know.

I walked up to them. "Good morning, can anyone join this group?"

Jamal shook his head and said, "No." And then he smiled at me. "But April you're always welcome to join us."

Danny and Ponce stood up. Danny said "Hi April, I was kind of hoping that you might find your way into the grill this morning. Can I get you a cup of coffee?"

"I would love some Danny."

Danny went to get me some coffee. Ponce found another chair and put it in between Danny's chair and his chair.

As I sat down I smiled at Ponce and said, "How was work last night?"

He laughed. "How good can washing and waxing the hallway floors at the Exeter Building be?"

I laughed and touched his thigh. "I understand."

He looked at me. "I heard that you and Danny had a pretty good time after I left."

I could see that Ponce's feelings were hurt because Danny and I had fooled around last night. I leaned over put my hand on Ponce's thigh and kissed his cheek. As I kissed him I whispered, "I like you just as much as I like Danny. You and I can play around to if you'd like that."

Ponce stared at me. After a moment he said, "Really?"

I nodded, "Really."

Jamal coughed to get our attention. "You know we can still hear you when you whisper."

Ponce and I both turned beet red. Just then Danny returned with my coffee. As he set it down he looked at everyone and asked, "Whats going on?"

Jamal laughed. "Your new teammate just promised to boink your old teammate."

Danny looked at us and laughed. "I'm glad to hear that, but the two of you might have been a little more discreet about where you held that discussion."

The guy sitting next to Jamal said, "Your performance last night has caused quite a stir on the campus this morning."

I looked at him. "Has everyone heard about it?"

He shook his head. "No I don't mean that performance, although everyone has heard about it and it's also creating quite a stir."

Danny quietly said, "That damn Lyle Cummings. I am going to kill him the next time I see him."

I patted Danny's knee. "It's okay, we'll survive this."

The guy next to Jamal continued. "No your performance on the basketball floor is what everyone is really talking about." He stopped and stood. "Please excuse me." He extended his hand. "My name is Charles Darby." He laughed. "My friends here are a bunch of rubes. They don't know how to do a proper introduction."

I took his hand. "It's nice to meet you Charles. I'm April."

Charles sat down again. He was a very handsome young black man. When he was seated he laughed and said, "April after last night you'd better get used to the idea that everyone now knows who you are."

Jamal nodded his head. "Charles is right. People are pretty amazed by what you did. That was a very good fraternity team that you beat last night. Lots of people thought they might win the tournament. You guys beat them 30 to 2." He paused and looked at us. "The fraternity guys are talking about going to the Dean and demanding that April is banned from the tournament."

I looked at Jamal. "Why?"

He shrugged. "April its bad enough that you guys slaughtered them last night, but they also got beat by a girl. They're going to contend that it's a men's basketball tournament. Women shouldn't be allowed to play. I doubt they'll be successful, but If you want to keep playing you'd better make an effort to keep the scores a little closer."

I stared at all the guys. "They were rude to us before the game. They called us two hayseeds and a slut. They deserved to get slaughtered."

Jamal nodded. "You're right, they're assholes." He paused. "But April, they're rich assholes. They have a lot of influence with the administration of this school." He looked at his watch and stood up. "I have a class."

Jamal was about to turn and leave when all of us heard a commotion at the door."

"Where is she! Where is the fucking bitch!"

I turned. It was Brad Stewart and six of his fraternity brothers. I was horrified when I realized he was talking about me.

Jamal smiled and sat back down. "I think I'll stick around for a little while. You guys might need a little backup."

As soon as Brad saw me he walked straight over to the table.

"Is it true? Did you fuck Danny Gerard in the gym last night?"

I looked up at Brad and smiled. "No Brad, thats not true"

"Are you saying that Lyle Cummings is a liar? He said he saw the two of you together."

"I'm saying that Lyle is a liar if he claims that I fucked Danny in the gym last night." I paused and gave Brad my sweetest smile. "I fucked Danny in the weight room last night."

"You fucking bitch!" Brad reached out and grabbed me. As he started to pull me out of my chair a monstrous hand came out of nowhere and locked on to his wrist.

"Let her go." It was Ponce.

Brad turned to him. "Stay out of this farm boy."

"Let her go." Ponce's voice was very quiet and very firm.

Brad's fraternity brothers stepped up. Brad smiled and said, "Are you going to take on all of us farm boy?"

From his chair Danny casually said, "No, he won't have to, I'll take a couple."

Jamal laughed. "If there are any left over, I'd like to have one."

Charles laughed and said, "I'll call 911. What hospital do you guys prefer?"

The frat boys stepped back. Brad suddenly realized he was on his own. He glared at Ponce.

Ponce twisted Brad's wrist back. Brad winced.

"Let her go. I don't want to hurt you, just let her go."

Brad let me go. When he released me he said, "This isn't finished April." He turned to his buddies. "Come on, let's get the fuck out of here."

As soon as Brad and his friends were gone Charles turned to us. "My that was an ugly scene." He laughed and winked at Danny, Ponce and me. "If you guys don't mind I'd like to spend some time with you in the near future. I think you're going to be very interesting company."

Jamal stood up again. "I do have to get to class. If any of you want to play some basketball later today, I have a game set up in the gym at 5:00. It's with some of the other guys from the team. It'll be nice and laid back, just basketball for fun."

Charles smiled. "I'm in."

Danny nodded. "You can always count on Ponce and me, we'll be there."

Jamal turned to me. "How about you April?"

I looked at him. "I'm sorry, I wasn't sure if the invitation included me."

Jamal laughed. "April, you'd better get over this girl thing. You're performance last night against the frat team was very impressive. You're one of us. April you're now an official gym rat."

I grinned at him. "Jamal that's the nicest thing anyone has said to me in a long long time. I would love to play basketball this afternoon. I'll be there."

As Jamal was leaving, Charles stood up. "I also have to get going. I"ll see all of you at 5:00." He looked at me, "It was nice to meet you April."

"It was nice to meet you to Charles."

As soon as Charles was gone I turned to Ponce. "I don't usually cut classes, but I think I could make an exception this afternoon. Why don't you take me to your apartment."

Ponce looked at me. All of the sudden he realized what I was suggesting. His face turned a deep shade of pink. "You want to go right now April?"

I laughed. "Have you got anything better to do?"

He kind of stammered for a moment and then he said, "Well not really."

"Then let's go."

As I stood up Danny said, "Can I join you?"

I turned to him and laughed. "Why don't you give us about an hour before you join us."

Danny grinned at us. "I can do that."

As soon as we walked into the apartment I grabbed Ponce and kissed him. As I kissed him I whispered into his ear. "Sweetheart, I want you to relax. We're both beginners. I just lost my virginity last Saturday night. Let's experiment with each other and have fun okay?"

Ponce smiled. "I'm really nervous April."

"It's okay Ponce. I think it's pretty hard to screw up at this." I laughed. "And if we do we just get to try again." I kissed his cheek. "I hope you and I become very good friends. I want to do this a lot with you."

Ponce looked at me and said, "Really?"

"Yes, really."

I reached down and started to massage Ponce's crotch. He had a huge erection.

I laughed. "You are kind of excited about this aren't you baby."

Ponce laughed. "April I've never been this excited in my whole life. I'm about to have sex with a very pretty girl."

"Ponce that was a really sweet thing to say."

I stepped back. "Would you like to see me naked?"

Ponce vigorously nodded his head up and down. "Yes please."

Ponce's shyness was wonderfully endearing.

I took my skirt and panties off, laid them on a chair and turned so I was facing Ponce. As I stood in front of him I pulled my tee shirt over my head and tossed it on the chair.

Ponce stared at me for a moment and then he smiled and said, "April, you're the most beautiful girl in the entire world."

Ponce was fantastic. He was a great big, gentle guy who was totally honest. I was very excited about having sex with him.

I walked over to him and kissed his cheek. As I kissed him I whispered, "Ponce I want to suck your cock."

He didn't say a word. I'm not sure he was capable of speech at that moment.

"Let's get your clothes off."

I helped Ponce undress. When he was naked I dropped to my knees and grabbed hold of his cock. It was big. It was larger than either Danny's or Brad's.

I lifted Ponce's huge erection and started licking it. I was trying to learn to give a good blow job. This had worked well with both Danny and Brad. I was guessing that Ponce would also enjoy it. I looked up at him. There was a big grin on his face. I was right.

I felt Ponce shudder when I put his cock in my mouth. I grabbed his thick hard shaft with my left hand. I was just about to start stroking it when all the muscles in Ponce's body seemed to tighten and he cried out, "Oh no! April watch out I'm going to cum!"

I pulled Ponce's cock out of my mouth just as he started to ejaculate. His first spurt of semen hit my lips. The second spurt hit my chin. I pumped his cock. Two more spurts landed on my breasts. Ponce had a lot of cum stored up in there.

I kept pumping him. A steady dribble of cum continued to flow from the tiny mouth in the head of his penis.

Gradually Ponce's cock got soft and shriveled up. I held it in the palm of my hand and studied it. It was hard to believe that his once menacing erection had turned into this cute little pet..

I looked up at him.

Ponce was staring at the floor. He was obviously embarrassed. "April I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do that."

I patted his thigh. "Ponce, it's okay."

We both looked at my chest. There were two large streaks of semen on my breasts. I could also feel it on my lips and chin.

"April, I made a real mess on you. I'll get a washcloth to clean it up."

Ponce ran to the bathroom. While he was gone I took my finger and pushed some of his cum into my mouth. I was getting used to the taste. Actually I was getting to like the taste.

When Ponce came back I decided to tease him just a little bit. I scooped a big glob of his semen off of my chest, looked right into his eyes and licked the cum off of my fingers.

Ponce looked at me. "That's semen April. How can you eat that?"

I laughed. "I would have eaten it if you'd cum in my mouth. I swallowed Danny's last night. It won't hurt me. There's nothing nasty about it." I giggled "Ponce, I'm starting to like the taste."

I scooped up some more. "Here baby taste it. It's okay."

"No I can't."

"Yes you can. It will be okay. I won't ever tell anyone." I gently rubbed some of his semen on his lips. "Be a good boy now and lick your lips for me."

I was shocked when Ponce obeyed me and licked his lips clean. At the time I was too naive to understand why, but I was suddenly very very aroused.

I started to giggle and gave Ponce a big kiss. When I pulled away from him there was semen all over his face. I grinned at him and said, "Now were both messy."

Ponce didn't say anything at all. I was kind of worried that he might be mad. Instead he took his finger, scooped some of his cum off of his face and put his finger into my mouth.

I looked at him for a moment and then I scooped up some semen from my face and put my finger into his mouth. As I did this I said, "It's fun to share isn't it Ponce."

Ponce laughed. "April everything is fun when I'm with you."

I picked up the washcloth and wiped off Ponce's face. As I was cleaning him up I said. "That was a very nice thing to say to me." I paused. "Ponce I really like you."

Ponce smiled. "Thats good because I really like you to April."

For the next few moments we silently took turns wiping semen off of each other.

When we were done I said, "Ponce would you do something to me that no one has ever done before?"

"Whats that April?"

"Ponce would you lick my pussy?"

He grinned at me. "I would love to."

I sat down on the couch and spread my legs. Ponce kneeled between my thighs. For a moment he looked at me and then he took a deep breath, leaned forward and kissed my cunt. When I felt his lips touch me a wave of pure pleasure rippled through my body. This was something very special. As Ponce started to lick me I realized that I wanted him to do this every time we made love.

Ponce spent the next half hour kissing and licking my cunt. While he was eating me I was amused to note that he was doing the same thing that I did when I sucked Brad's cock. He was trying to learn what gave me pleasure. Ponce was a very considerate lover. He was also a very quick learner. His pussy licking skills rapidly improved as he experimented on me.

He quickly found my clitoris and realized that this was a very special spot. Ponce, however was a smart man. He understood that while my clit might be the best place to stimulate me, it wasn't the only place. He explored every corner and crevasse of my pussy with his tongue.

While Ponce was pleasuring me I decided that he enjoyed eating my cunt every bit as much as I enjoyed sucking a big cock. I laughed to myself, Ponce and I were going to have a lot of fun together.

My first time student gave me two marvelous orgasms. After I recovered from my second orgasm I stood up. "Come on sweetheart, let's go sit on the couch together."

I took Ponce by the hand and led him to the couch. When we sat down I snuggled up to him and put my arm around his waist. Ponce put his arm around my shoulder and held me. I was in heaven. Ponce's great big body was wonderful for cuddling.

After we sat together for a few moments Ponce asked, "April could I have another chance to try to do it with you? I think I could control myself a little better this time."

I kissed him and said, "Maybe later sweetheart. Danny will be here any minute now. We don't want to be fucking when he walks in." I looked at Ponce. "Why don't you go get dressed."

"Are you going to put your clothes on?"

I shook my head. "No baby, I want to be sitting here naked when Danny walks in the door."

Ponce got up and went into his bedroom. A moment later I heard the sound of Danny's key in the front door. He walked in, took one look at me sitting naked on the couch and smiled. "Aren't you a wonderful sight to come home to."

I laughed. "I was kind of hoping that you might think that." I patted the spot next to me on the couch. "Want to come over and play with me for a little bit?"

He laughed. "I thought you'd never ask." He started unbuttoning his shirt. "I think I'll get comfortable first."

Danny took his shirt off. While he was laying it on the back of the couch he asked me, "Where's Ponce?"

"He's in his bedroom getting dressed."

"Did you guys have fun?'

"Yes we had a lot of fun."

Danny smiled. "I'm glad to hear that." He paused. "Are you sure you're ready for another workout?"

I nodded. "Absolutely. You know I am a very well conditioned athlete."

Danny unbuckled his belt and pulled his trousers and boxer shorts down. As soon as it was freed his huge cock sprang to attention. He stepped out of his pants and walked over to me. "How would you like to work out on this for awhile."

I leered at Danny and said, "I'd love to." At the same time I wrapped my hands around his beautiful erection, leaned forward and kissed the head.

Just as I was putting Danny's cock in my mouth Ponce walked back into the room. He was dressed now. He stood still for a moment and watched us..

I took Danny's cock out of my mouth and turned to Ponce. "Baby, It's Danny's turn now. I want you to go wait in your bedroom. I'll call you when were done."

Ponce obediently turned and went back into his room. I smiled when I noticed that he closed the door.

As soon as Ponce was gone Danny sat down on the arm of the couch next to me. I got up on my knees so I was between his legs and started playing with his cock.

Danny stopped me. "I don't have much time. I have to leave for work in twenty minutes. Just suck me for a minute and get me nice and hard. I want to fuck you before I go."

I put his cock in my mouth and started sucking him. I was excited. This afternoon I was planning on having a brand new experience with Danny.

I sucked Danny for another minute or two and then he stood up. "Move forward so you,re leaning on the arm of the couch."

Danny disappeared into his bedroom. He was only gone for a moment. When he returned he had a condom in his hand.

I stopped him when he started to open the package. "Danny I want you to fuck me without the condom. I want to know what it feels like to have a man cum inside me."

He looked at me. "Is this safe?"

I smiled. "Yes, I think so. I'm taking birth control pills. I've been taking them for several years to help control my periods." I paused. "I don't think I have any diseases. I was a virgin just a few days ago."

Danny nodded. "I'm pretty sure I don't have any diseases either, so I guess this is pretty safe." He stopped. "But listen April, I get the feeling that you've fallen in love with sex. If you start playing with lots of guys, make them wear a condom."

"Okay Danny, I promise I'll do that, but you don't have to wear one when you fuck me. I want to feel you when you cum inside me."

Danny looked at me. "April are you really messy in there? I mean did you let Ponce cum inside you?"

"No Danny, I didn't." I lowered my voice to a whisper. "Don't ever tell him that I told you this. He never got to fuck me. He came while I was sucking his cock."

"April, promise me that you'll give him another chance."

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers
12