April's Story Ch. 05

Story Info
April & Ponce start to explore their kinky fantasies.
3.9k words
4.33
50.8k
11
0

Part 5 of the 40 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/19/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,904 Followers

Note: This story is the fifth episode in a series entitled "April's Story". If you have not read the previous four episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

*

At 6:15 I was sitting on the steps in front of my dormitory waiting for Ponce. I had my gym bag with me. It was jammed with extra clothes, my toothbrush and my makeup kit. I was hoping to be able to spend the entire weekend with my two boys.

In addition to my usual panties and t shirts, I also packed packed my underwear from the senior prom. It was the closest thing to sexy lingerie that I owned.

My book bag was sitting next to my gym bag. I needed to do some studying. I also had a plan. Both Danny and Ponce needed to get a little more serious about being students. I was going to try to be a good influence. I planned to link sex to studying.

Ponce pulled up right on time. He drove an old Chevy truck. I grabbed my stuff, jumped into the cab, slid over next to him and gave him a big kiss. "Hi baby, I missed you last night."

Ponce gave me an ear to ear puppy dog grin and kissed me back. As we pulled away from the curb I cuddled up to my big boys shoulder and put my hand on his thigh.

Ponce took me to the local IHOP. It was a great choice for me. I loved pancakes. It was an even better choice for him. My sweetie had been working all night long. He was hungry. Pancakes were a cheap way to fill him up.

It was after 7:00 when we got to Ponce and Danny's apartment. Danny was already gone. Furniture movers start work early on Saturdays.

Realizing that we were alone I grabbed Ponce and said, "Come on sweetheart, let's get our clothes off and get into the shower."

While we were undressing I started giggling and said to Ponce, "If you let me wash your cock and balls, I'll let you was my pussy and ass." My baby absolutely tore his clothes off.

The shower was hot and steamy. It felt wonderful. I let Ponce bathe me. While he was bathing me I made what was to become a major discovery. My big sweetheart loved washing my pussy, but he seemed to enjoy washing my feet just as much.

When we were done with our shower I turned to Ponce and said, "Get a big towel and dry me off."

Ponce found a clean towel. It was an old beach towel. He and Danny didn't exactly have the fanciest linen. Ponce threw it around me as I stepped out of the shower. He made a big show out of drying me off. Once again he seemed to linger just a little when he got to my feet.

After he was done drying me he used the same towel on himself. While he dried himself I went to my gym bag and found a bottle of cologne. I sprayed a little bit on my neck.

As soon as I was done I grabbed my big boy by his erect cock and pulled him into the bedroom. "Come on babydoll, it's playtime for us."

When we got into the bedroom I sat down on the bed and looked at Ponce. "Would you like to play some games with me? You know what I mean, would you like to be my slave for a little while."

"Would you think that was fun?'

"Yes, I think it would be."

Ponce grinned and got down on his knees.

I giggled. "I am not exactly sure what to do next."

Ponce started laughing. "Neither am I."

I started laughing to. "Aren't we a great pair." I made myself get serious. "Okay now, stop laughing. We're going to try this again."

Ponce closed his eyes. He was trying to stop laughing. Finally he looked up at me. He had a sober expression on his face. "Okay I'm ready."

We stared at each other for a moment. Suddenly we both burst out laughing again. I shook my head and grabbed Ponce. "Come here baby." I pulled him up on the bed and kissed him. "I think later on we should do a little research on the Internet and find out how people play these games. Right now why don't you just lie down on the bed."

"Okay."

Ponce got up on the bed and lay down on his back. I climbed onto his face.

Ponce started to giggle and said, "This is good."

I grabbed his nipple and twisted it really hard. "Shut up and be serious."

Ponce took a deep breath and closed his eyes. I twisted his nipple again. I suddenly realized that I was hurting him and he liked it. What was even more amazing to me was that I liked doing it to him.

I lowered my cunt onto his face. "Eat me."

Ponce responded immediately. We weren't giggling anymore. I rocked back and forth on Ponce's face. At the same time, Ponce probed and licked my cunt with his tongue.

While Ponce was licking me, I remembered my promise from last night. I told him that this morning I would sit on his face and tell him all about my date with Darbs. I smiled. I was in the agreed upon place, it had to be story time.

I took a moment to focus my attention and then I started. "Ponce I had a wonderful time with Darbs last night."

I felt Ponce stop licking me for a moment. I had his attention.

"He took me back to his apartment. When we got there his roommates were sitting in the living room watching television. Darb's stopped to talk to them. While he was talking to them he lifted up my tee shirt and fondled my nipple right in front of them. I felt like such a slut. Think about that Ponce. Last night another guy showed your girlfriend's tits to his buddies."

Ponce started licking me again. I took it as a sign that he was enjoying my story.

"Baby he took me into his bedroom and made me undress, get on my knees and suck his cock. It was so nasty."

As I was telling my story, I realized that I wasn't in a comfortable position. My legs were getting tired. I decided to try really sitting down on Ponce's face. For a second I worried about smothering him and then I remembered that he was so big and strong that he could easily lift me up and take a breath anytime he needed one.

I decided that I'd better warn him about what was going to happen. "Ponce, I'm not comfortable. I'm going to extend my legs and sit down on you. If you need a breath just lift me up. If you need me to get off of you, pinch my leg."

I sat down and stretched my legs out in front of me. This was much more comfortable. I took a moment and relaxed. As I sat there I got a very naughty thrill out of the idea that Ponce's face was now my chair.

I was just about to start telling my story again when I noticed that when I changed my position I shifted my pussy forward so that it was over Ponce's chin. Suddenly I realized with horror that I was now pressing my ass against my baby's lips.

I was about to lean forward when I felt Ponce's tongue touch my asshole. In the next five seconds I went through a cascade of emotions. Shock came first. Disgust came next. Disgust lasted only a split second. Titillation quickly replaced disgust. His tongue felt good in my ass.

Ponce pushed his tongue into me. When he did this I realized it wasn't an accident. Ponce was deliberately licking my asshole.

An overwhelming feeling of power came next. It was an incredible aphrodisiac. For the first time I started to understand what Ponce meant when he called me his goddess.

The wonderful sensation of having Ponce's tongue in my ass got me very excited. As Ponce continued to lick me. I started to grind my ass into his face. I forgot all about taunting him with the story of my night with Darbs. This was much better. He was licking my asshole. This was the ultimate submission. I now understood that I really did want to dominate Ponce and I wanted him to submit to me.

I reached down and rubbed my clit while Ponce continued licking me. The pleasure I was feeling was becoming increasingly intense. I felt truly lewd. Tension started to build in my loins

"Deeper baby, Deeper!" I wanted to feel more of Ponce's tongue inside me. My insatiable lust was turning me into a wanton slut. The tension in my loins continued to build. It was becoming nearly unbearable. I ground my ass into Ponce's face. Suddenly the tension reached a crescendo. I screamed. The explosion of pleasure was so intense that it was almost painful. My body shook as the orgasm tore through me.

Gradually the waves of pleasure started to subside and my muscles relaxed. I slumped forward onto my baby's big body. As the calm of post orgasmic contentment spread through me, I found myself face to face with Ponce's erect penis.

I tried to lay still, but the proximity of Ponce's erection was too much for me. As I lay there staring at it, I felt a building need to feel that monstrous snake inside me.

Remember, I'd just turned 19. Ponce was one year older than I was. Less than a week ago, both of us were virgins. There was nothing sophisticated about what we were doing. I had no idea about how to be a dominant mistress. My hormones ruled my decision making.

Soon I would learn about denial and taunting, but at this time they were still foreign concepts to me. On this wonderful morning I was more than willing to let my submissive slave fuck me.

I wanted Ponce to be on top. I rolled over on my back, spread my legs and pulled my baby on top of me. "Fuck me Ponce. I want to feel your cock inside of me."

Ponce didn't require any persuasion. My baby immediately positioned himself between my legs and started to push the head of his cock into my moist cunt. Ponce had a big cock. It felt wonderful when he entered me.

Once he was all the way inside I wrapped my legs around his thighs and held him in place. At the same time I whispered into his ear, "Just lie still for a moment baby."

Ponce did exactly as I instructed. He was very nervous.

I gently stroked his cheek with my finger tips. "Relax, everything will be all right."

Ponce did relax and we were able to lie together and enjoy our physical union. We were falling in love with each other. This intimacy felt wonderful.

Nonetheless, after a few minutes it was time for more. I wrapped my arms around Ponce's massive shoulders and said, "Fuck me, do it very slowly."

I sighed when I felt my sweet boy start to push his cock in and out of me.

Ponce started very slowly, but he gradually accelerated his pace. His confidence quickly grew and soon he was boldly fucking me with passion . I giggled with pleasure and tightened my leg hold on his thighs. He fucked me even harder.

We were just getting into a wonderfully savage rhythm when I felt my baby's muscles tighten. His orgasm came quickly. I had mixed emotions when I felt my sweetheart ejaculating inside me. I was pleased that he was able to control himself long enough to actually fuck me, but I was still disappointed that he came so quickly.

When he was done cumming Ponce pulled his cock out of me and lay down at my side.

We lay together silently. After a moment Ponce said, "April, I'm sorry I came so quickly."

I smiled and kissed Ponce on his cheek. "Sweetheart a few minutes ago you gave me the most intense orgasm I've ever experienced. You have nothing to apologize for."

Ponce didn't say anything. He was a quiet man. He expressed himself with actions rather than words. He put his arms around me and held me. That was the nicest thing he could do.

While he held me I quietly whispered to him. "Ponce I think I'm falling in love with you."

Ponce hugged me and said, "April I know I'm in love with you."

I kissed my sweetheart and then quietly lay next to him. Both of us had been up for most of the night. We were tired. We fell asleep quickly.

I sighed with contentment as I drifted off to sleep. I now knew that there was no place in this world I would rather be than in my big baby's arms.

Ponce and I were both tired. Each of us enjoyed the deep sleep that comes with satisfaction and contentment.

I was the first to wake up. I smiled when I opened my eyes and saw the huge well muscled body of my sweetheart lying beside me. For several minutes I lay in bed next to Ponce and watched him sleep. If nature would have allowed it, I could have lain there for hours; but my body was urgently telling me that I needed to get up.

I hurried into the bathroom. After relieving myself I dug through my gym bag and found my toothbrush. When I was done brushing my teeth I went back to Ponce's room. I opened his dresser and found a clean t shirt. I put it on. It was huge. It fit me like a dress. It was perfect.

I went into the kitchen. I was pleasantly surprised. I was expecting a cholera breeding ground. Instead I found a kitchen that would have passed a white glove inspection from my mother. I suspected that the homemaker was my baby Ponce.

I opened the refrigerator and laughed. My boys were not going to be nominated as the gourmet chefs of the 21st century. The refrigerator contained a package of processed cheese, a chunk of bologna, jar of yellow mustard and three bottles of beer. Miraculously it contained one more item. In the back of the top shelf there was a can of coffee.

I turned and searched the kitchen. On the counter next to the sink I spotted a coffee maker. I dug through the cupboards. Most of them were empty. The second cupboard I opened contained three beer glasses, four coffee mugs bearing the logo of a local hamburger restaurant, four mismatched plates and a set of salt and pepper shakers that looked like ears of corn.

I opened several more cupboards. In the last one I found a package of coffee filters. I made a pot of coffee, went into the living room, found my book bag, took out a text book and started to study.

After about thirty minutes I heard noises coming from Ponce's bedroom. I smiled at him when he walked into the living room. He didn't stop to greet me. He barely waved as he passed through. He was a man on a mission. He went directly to the bathroom.

I laughed. I wasn't offended. My boy had his priorities straight. He had to go. After a moment I heard the water running in the bathroom sink. Ponce was brushing his teeth. This was a good thing.

This was the first time that I'd ever lived this intimately with a boy. I liked it. I enjoyed sharing the most personal details of our lives.

Ponce came out of the bathroom. He looked at me. I smiled at him. My baby just stood there. I started to giggle and got up and walked over to him. I grabbed his arms and put them around me. "This is the part where you hug me, kiss me and say hi April."

Ponce put his arms around me. When he did it I realized that this was one of the things I truly loved about my baby doll. His arms were so big that they completely enveloped me. I felt safe and secure when I was wrapped in those arms. I was sheltered when I was wrapped in those arms. I felt protected. I was confident that my big baby could shield us from every peril that the world could ever mount against us.

Ponce and I hugged for several minutes. When we were done I smiled at him and said, "Would you like some coffee?"

"Yes please."

I went into the kitchen and got us both a cup. When I got back I set the cups of coffee on the table next to the couch and sat down. Ponce sat on the overstuffed chair opposite me. I shook my head in exasperation, stood up, walked over to him, pulled him out of his chair and led him to the couch. Sometimes my baby needed a little guidance.

We sat together and drank our coffee. After a moment I looked at Ponce. "We have some research to do."

He nodded. Ponce knew what I was talking about. He got up and turned on his computer. For the next hour we looked at web sites that related to domination, foot fetishes and cuckolding. We stumbled onto the cuckolding sites by accident. As we looked at them we smiled at each other. We both knew that we'd found a common fascination.

Both of us would have loved to try out some of the things that we just learned, but I also had a job and it was time for me to go to it.

I looked at the clock and turned to Ponce. "Baby I have to go to work."

He stared at me. "April, I didn't know you had a job."

I laughed. "Ponce I think we might just have to take a little time where we sit down and tell each other about ourselves."

He chuckled and said, "I think thats a good idea."

"In the meantime I do have to get to work."

"Where do you work?"

"Promise you won't laugh?"

"I promise."

"The Silly Squirrel."

Ponce started to laugh.

I kicked him hard on his shin. "You promised you wouldn't do that."

Ponce giggled. "Sorry." He shook his head. "Isn't that the pizza place where people take their kids for their birthdays?"

I nodded.

"What do you do their?"

"I'm a waitress and I help the kids with the games."

Ponce shrugged. "Well I guess its no worse than washing and waxing floors." He paused. "What time do you have to be there?"

"3:00, I get off at 9:00."

"I'll drive you."

"Thanks. I was hoping you would."

As we got dressed I looked at Ponce and said, "I am going to torture you a little bit when I get back here."

He looked at me.

"Remember the cuckold thing from the Internet?"

He nodded.

"When I get back from work tonight Danny will be here. I am going to sit on his lap and let him fondle me while I flirt with him. I think I might suck his cock while you sit in the room and watch. After I give him a blow job, I am going to go into his bedroom with him and let him fuck me. I intend to be very noisy. You'll have to listen to me screaming and crying with pleasure while he's enjoying me."

I walked over to Ponce and kissed him. "When Danny's done with me I'm going to come to your bedroom, get on top of you and straddle your face. When you look up at my cunt you'll see his cum dripping from me."

I reached under Ponce's shirt, grabbed his nipple and gave it a vicious twist. He winced.

"I am going to to sit on your face and make you lick up all of Danny's fresh semen. When you're done doing that you're going to lick my asshole until I have an orgasm."

I giggled. "If you behave yourself and obey me without question, I might jack you off before I go to sleep."

As we walked to Ponce's truck I asked. "Does that sound like fun to you?"

Ponce grinned at me. "Do you remember that one Internet site about goddesses?"

I nodded.

"April you're my goddess. Your satisfaction is all that matters to me." He winked at me. "I can't wait for tonight."

When I got into Ponce's truck I slid over so I was sitting next to him. As soon as he pulled away from the curb I started to massage the inside of his thigh.

"Ponce baby, I've been thinking. Since you're going to be my little cuckold boyfriend and I'm going to be your goddess I think you should be willing to do some chores for me."

My hand slipped over to Ponce's crotch. He had a erection.

Ponce was quiet, but I knew he was listening to me. I continued. "I like having sex and I like variety. I intend to screw lots of guys."

I leaned over and kissed his cheek. "You like that don't you baby? You like the idea that your girlfriend is going to be screwing lots of other guys."

Ponce nodded.

I smiled, my baby was so shy.

I giggled. "Your girlfriend is going to become the campus slut. If I'm going to be screwing around a lot, I think I should start making guys wear condoms. It's safer."

Ponce glanced at me out of the corner of his eye. "I agree April. In fact, I think it's very important. I don't want you to get sick."

"I know, I don't either. From now on you and Danny are the only guys who get to fuck me bareback. While I'm at work today I want you to go to the store and buy me some condoms." I thought for a moment. "You'd better buy at least two dozen." I giggled. "You don't want to have to be running to the store all the time."

We pulled up in front of the Silly Squirrel. "Will you do that this afternoon while I'm at work?"

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,904 Followers
12