April's Story Ch. 06

Story Info
April & Ponce tell Danny about their kinky game.
3.3k words
4.39
40.5k
8
0

Part 6 of the 40 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/19/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,907 Followers

Note: This story is the sixth episode in a series entitled "April's Story". If you have not read the previous five episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

Ponce was waiting for me when I walked out of the Silly Squirrel. When I got into the truck I noticed a package on the dashboard.

I grabbed it as I slid over and kissed Ponce. "Hi baby, are these the condoms?'

Ponce nodded as we pulled away from the curb. "I bought you two sizes."

I opened the bag. There were four boxes of condoms inside. Two of the boxes said "magnum" on the side."

I looked at Ponce. "I didn't know they came in different sizes."

"Magnums are for guys with big dicks"

I giggled. "I hope I get to use lots and lots of those."

"I bought you latex condoms. Those are the kind that are supposed to be the safest."

"I heard that to, thank you sweetheart." I paused. "Is Danny at home?"

Ponce nodded. "Yes, he got home at 5:30. He took a shower and then a nap. He was just getting up when I left to come and get you."

"I smiled. "I hope he has lots of energy. I'm feeling a little frisky right now." I started to rub Ponce's crotch again, "I'm looking forward to playing with Danny while you watch tonight. I'm going to try to torture you a little bit."

Ponce took a deep breath. I could tell he was already excited.

When we pulled up in front the apartment I grabbed Ponce. "Honey, tonight when I'm taunting you while I'm playing with Danny; I want you to remember that I am doing it because that's our game. You're my boyfriend Ponce. You're the one I care about. When you see me with another guy, please don't ever get confused and forget that."

Ponce kissed me. "Don't worry April. I won't forget."

"One other thing Ponce. Danny is pretty smart. He's going to figure out that something is going on between you and me." I paused. "I'm not just talking about our being boyfriend - girlfriend, I'm talking about the cuckold slave - goddess stuff."

Ponce nodded. "I know, I was thinking about that to."

"Ponce I think we should tell him everything. He's a good guy. He's your friend. If it turns out that he is cool with it, it might be really fun."

Ponce thought for a minute. "I agree that we're going to have to tell him, but let's wait until he starts to get curious. We can explain everything when he asks."

I thought for a moment. "Okay, I think you're right. We'll wait for him to ask." I laughed. "In the meantime I want to go upstairs. I am getting horny. Danny is a great lover. I can't wait to feel his cock inside me."

I was already starting to taunt my baby. I took Ponce's hand. "Let's go up to your apartment and have some fun."

I walked into the apartment, threw my purse onto the kitchen table, took my waitress skirt off and sat down in the living room.

Danny shook his head. "April you look tired."

I laughed. "I just spent six hours chasing seventy-five overly excited, hyperactive eight year olds around a restaurant."

Danny smiled. "I don't know if that's easier or harder than washing and waxing floors or moving furniture." He stood up. "Let me get you a beer."

Danny went into the kitchen, got three cans of beer and brought them back into the living room. He tossed one to Ponce, then walked over to me. He popped the top on the can and said, "Here April, this will make you feel much better."

I looked at Danny and Ponce. "Guys I've never had a beer before. This is my first one."

Ponce looked at me. "No shit?"

I laughed. "Now don't look at me like that. I was sheltered as a child."

Danny chuckled. "I gather that Ponce and I are pretty much leading you down a path of sin and depravity."

I nodded. "The two of you are certainly acting as my guides, but I'm very happily skipping down that path right beside you."

I took a sip of the beer. It was an unusual flavor. It was going to take me a little time to get used to it.

I set the beer down and looked up at Danny. His crotch was right at my chest level. I leered at him as I reached out and started to massage his cock and balls through his pants."I know a better way for you to make me feel good."

As I played with Danny's growing erection I looked across the room at Ponce and smiled at him.

I unzipped Danny's jeans and pulled his penis out. My experience was still very limited. Cocks continued to be strange and mysterious to me. I was fascinated every time I got to look at one.

I played with Danny's enchanting toy for several minutes and then I once again looked over at Ponce. I stared directly into my new boyfriends eyes as I put his best friends erect penis in my mouth. I kept staring at Ponce while I eagerly sucked Danny's cock.

I tried to give Danny my very best blow job. When I glanced up at him his eyes were closed. He seemed to be enjoying himself.

After several minutes I looked up at him again and said, "I want to feel you inside of me. Danny I want you to fuck me."

Danny's eyes moved to Ponce. He was obviously uncomfortable about having him in the room. I smiled. This was working out perfectly.

I looked at my baby. "Ponce, my lover and I want to be alone. Go to your room. I'll let you know when you can come back."

Ponce meekly stood up, bowed his head and walked to his bedroom.

After he closed the door, Danny looked at me. "That was pretty cold."

I shook my head. "No it wasn't. That was exactly what Ponce wanted me to say to him. Right now your friend is just as turned on as you and I are."

Danny tilted his head. "I don't understand."

For the next ten minutes I explained everything to Danny.

When I was done Danny shook his head. "Shit, I've never heard of anything like this before." He looked at me. "You guys are really kinky."

I laughed. "You might be right, but I am not sure it matters to either of us. We just think it's fun." I stopped and looked at Danny. "Remember who you're dealing with here. A week ago both Ponce and I were very sheltered virgins. We just stumbled on to all of this by accident."

I grabbed Danny's cock and held it in my hands. I am not sure why I did it, I guess I just wanted to. "Danny I really like you, but I think I might be falling in love with Ponce."

"Holding on to another guys cock is an odd way to demonstrate your love."

"I know, but that's sort of the point. I don't think that I can be happy right now having sex with just one guy. I want to play with lots and lots of guys. Ponce is not only cool with that, he gets excited about it."

I squeezed Danny's penis. "I really like you Danny. I want to keep on partying with you. Ponce likes it when I party with you. This might be a way we can make all of this work."

I paused for a moment. "Danny, Ponce is sort of a masochist. It gets him off when I embarrass him." I winked at Danny. "It gets me off to. Sometimes I'm going to be mean to your friend. He wants me to do it. I'd never really do anything to hurt Ponce and he knows that. This is just a game we play."

Danny took a deep breath. He was trying to digest all of this. Finally he said, "Does he want me to be mean to him?"

I laughed. "I don't know. I don't think he knows. We're just figuring all of this out." I paused. "I think that right now he just wants you to try to understand and not judge him."

Danny shrugged. "April, Ponce is my best friend. As far as I am concerned, he can dress up like a girl scout and sell cookies if it gets him off."

I giggled. "We might have to do that some night."

Danny raised his eyebrows in shock. "April I was just kidding."

I laughed. "Don't worry Danny, so was I."

My expression became more serious. "Danny would you be willing to let Ponce play with us right now?"

"What do I have to do."

"Just let him watch, and don't make fun of him."

"Okay, I can do that."

"Danny, one thing. When you're done fucking me I'm going to make Ponce lick your cum out of my pussy."

Danny's mouth dropped open. For a moment he just stared at me. Finally he asked. "Is Ponce gay?" He stuttered. "I mean that's okay." He shook his head. He appeared to be really flustered. "Shit April that's pretty weird."

I laughed. "First of all, I am absolutely certain that Ponce is not gay. He likes my pussy even more than you do." I thought for a moment. "Remember that I told you Ponce is a masochist. He likes me to embarrass him. I think licking your cum out of me after you fuck me is more related to that. It's humiliating for him."

Danny shook his head. "April I'm glad you warned me about that one. I am not sure how I would have reacted if I just saw him start doing it."

He took a deep breath. "I can do this April."

I squeezed Danny's cock again. "Thanks Danny. I think we all might end up enjoying this game."

Danny smiled. "I'll try to keep an open mind."

"Can I call Ponce back?"

Danny closed his eyes, swallowed hard and said, "Okay, let's give it a try."

I turned to Ponce's door and yelled, "Ponce you can come back."

After a moment Ponce tentatively pushed his door open and peeked out. I was already sucking Danny's cock again. I wanted him as aroused for this as I could possibly get him.

When Ponce walked into the living room I took Danny's cock out of my mouth. "Ponce, Danny knows. He knows everything."

Ponce stopped. He looked at me and then he looked at Danny.

Danny smiled. "It's okay buddy. I'm glad I know. Now maybe we can all find a way to play together."

Ponce relaxed. After a moment he smiled.

Danny continued. "We might have to spend some time figuring out how all of this is going to shake out, but we can make it work. All three of us are friends."

I looked at my boy. He was always shy but at this moment he was clearly overwhelmed. I decided the best thing to do was stop talking and start playing.

I pointed to a spot on the other side of the room. I didn't want Ponce too close. I was afraid that both of my boys would get nervous. I knew the gay thing was a really big deal with young men. "Ponce go over there and get on your knees. My lover has given you permission to watch while he fucks me."

Ponce did as he was told.

I turned to Danny. "Come on stud man let's play."

While I was still facing Ponce, I straddled Danny so that my pussy was right over his cock. He grabbed his erection and rubbed the head against the lips of my cunt. I reached down, opened myself to him and gasped as his cock head made contact with my clit.

Danny and I were getting increasingly excited. We quickly forgot about Ponce. Our attention was now focused on our own satisfaction.

Suddenly Danny picked me up and spun me around. I didn't fight him. I didn't even question what he was doing. I just submitted to his will. At that moment I belonged to him. All I cared about was his cock. I wanted it inside me.

I shuddered as Danny slowly lowered me onto his erection. Once his cock was completely inside of me I sat perfectly still. I wanted to savor the sensation of having that big cock buried in my cunt.

Danny was the first one to move. He started by fondling my breasts. I responded by rocking back and forth on his cock. At first I moved slowly, but my motion quickly got faster and more forceful. Danny began moving his hips and matched my pace. We fell into a rhythm. It wasn't a gentle tempo. We weren't making love, we were fucking.

I don't know how long we carried on like this. It didn't really matter, neither of us cared about time. Danny was the one who finally stopped it. He lifted me off of his cock and rolled me over so I was lying on my back on the couch.

While Danny was mounting me I glanced over at Ponce. He was still on his knees watching us with rapt attention. Knowing my baby was in the room witnessing this added to the thrill of the fuck.

Once Danny was on top of me he pushed his cock back into my cunt. He was in complete control now. He had me pinned to the couch. I was his to use as he chose. Danny was beginning to understand that I liked it a little rough, so he chose to fuck me hard.

As Danny pumped his cock in and out of my cunt I got more and more excited. Erotic tension was building in my loins. The pleasure I was feeling was driving me to insanity. Suddenly I screamed as the building tension reached a maddening crescendo and burst into waves of ecstasy that rippled through my body.

Danny was merciless. He kept fucking me right through my orgasm. As the waves of pleasure were subsiding in my body, I felt his muscles tense. I cried when I felt the first spurt of Danny's semen shoot into my womb.

As soon as Danny finished ejaculating he collapsed onto my chest and for a minute or two we both lay still. We were enjoying that period of peace and contentment that follows an intense session of love making.

I felt Danny's cock soften while he was lying on top of me. There was a moment of regret when it slipped from my cunt.

Danny rolled off of me and we lay snuggled together on the couch. I was happy. It would have been very easy to fall asleep on his shoulder, but I couldn't do that. I still had to play with my big baby.

I sat up, stared at Ponce and spread my legs. We both looked at my cunt. Danny's cum was smeared everywhere.

"Slave, my lover left a mess." These were words from a story that Ponce and I had read together on the Internet before I went to work that morning. He winked at me, he remembered the story.

I winked back at him and continued. "You need to be a good little cuckold and come over and do your cleanup chores."

Ponce stood up and waited. He knew exactly what I was going to say next. It was part of the story.

"Get back down on your knees wimp. No one gave you permission to stand in the presence of my lover."

Ponce dropped to his knees.

Next to me Danny whispered. "Holy shit! This is pretty hot."

I jammed my elbow into his ribs. "Hush!"

I refocused my attention on Ponce. "Remember your place wimp. Crawl over to us."

Ponce crawled over. When he was between my legs I said, "Clean me." It was a command.

Danny gasped as Ponce started to lick his cum from my pussy.

As Ponce licked me my level of excitement began to rise.

I glanced at Danny. His shriveled cock was growing. I started stroking it while Ponce continued to eat my cunt. It wasn't long before Danny had another erection.

I turned to Ponce. "Get up on the couch and lick my ass while I suck my lovers cock."

I pulled on Danny's arm. "This will work better if you stand up."

As soon as Danny was standing I turned to Ponce. "Lie on your back so I can sit on your face."

I mounted Ponce's face and started sucking Danny's cock. At that moment we took a giant step toward learning to enjoy sex as a threesome.

This was a very exciting situation for all of us. It didn't take long for Ponce to bring me to an orgasm and it didn't take me long to make Danny cum again.

When we were done we all sat on the couch. The three of us were so happy that we were giddy.

Suddenly Danny shocked both Ponce and me.

He noticed his cum dripping from my lips. He turned to his friend. "Wimp you have some more cleanup to do."

Danny and Ponce stared at each other. I wasn't sure how this was going to go. After a moment they both broke into smiles. Ponce leaned over, kissed me and licked Danny's semen off of my face. When he was done the three of us sat together quietly for a moment and then Danny looked at Ponce.

"Was it okay that I said that Ponce?" He smiled. "You know you're my best friend. You always will be. April described this stuff as a game you guys like to play. I guess I just wanted to play to. I'm sorry if I insulted you. I didn't mean to."

Ponce grinned at his friend. "It was okay. It was part of the game. Thats how I took it. I'm glad you said it. I think it made it more fun."

I laughed. "I don't know about you guys, but I thought the part with the three of us together was absolutely fabulous."

Danny and Ponce both started laughing.

Danny said, "I agree, it was pretty hot."

I looked at Ponce. "Baby we still have one major detail left to take care of."

He smiled. "I know. I was hoping you wouldn't forget."

I punched his arm. "Shut up! I would never forget this part."

I turned to Danny. "Baby go get us three more beers. I think all three of us deserve some refreshment."

I quickly pulled Ponce's jeans down and climbed on top of him. I was still wet from fucking Danny so he easily slipped into me. My big cuckold's cock was even larger than Danny's. It felt very good inside me.

It didn't take long. Ponce still didn't have very good control. When I felt him ejaculate, I thought to myself that we were going to have to work on his ability to keep from cumming so quickly."

Danny returned with the beers while Ponce was having his orgasm. When he was done I got off of him and ran into the bathroom. I got a wash cloth and cleaned myself. The games were over.

I brought the wash cloth out to the living room and cleaned both Ponce and Danny. When I was finished we opened our beers and started to talk.

We talked all night. At first we discussed our sex games, but eventually we started to tell each other about our lives. That night Danny, Ponce and I became inseparable friends.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,907 Followers