April's Story Ch. 10

Story Info
April fucks the cable guy.
6.3k words
4.43
45.8k
4
0

Part 10 of the 40 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/19/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers

Note: This story is the tenth episode in a series entitled "April's Story". If you have not read the previous nine episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

*

People are born with a variety of intrinsic abilities. One of mine is a wonderful internal alarm clock. When I go to sleep I can tell myself that I want to wake up in five hours and most of the time it will happen,

The next morning I awoke at 7:15. All three of us had 8:00 o'clock classes. We may have been up all night playing basketball and fucking, but I was determined that we weren't going to use that as an excuse to miss class.

Ponce wasn't a problem. I just leaned over, kissed him and said, "Time to get up babydoll. We have to get to class."

Danny was my concern.

I got up and ran into the bathroom. When I was done I opened the door. Ponce was standing there waiting. He was hopping on one foot.

I grinned at him and said, "Next."

As soon as Ponce disappeared into the bathroom I went into Danny's bedroom. I didn't knock, there wouldn't have been any point. He just would have ignored me.

I slipped into bed with him, gave him a soft kiss on the lips and pulled his cock out of his boxer shorts. When his eyes opened I put his cock in my mouth and started sucking it. The moment I was sure he was awake I stopped and flashed my sweetest smile at him. "I'll finish this after you've gone to your eight o'clock class."

He sat up. "You can't do that!"

"Of course I can."

"It's cruel and unusual punishment. It's prohibited by the Constitution."

I laughed. "If you want to see cruel and unusual punishment try skipping class this morning."

"We have to sleep in, we were up all night."

"No we don't. We're young, we can stay up all night and still go to class in the morning."

"We made lots of money last night."

"So what, we didn't make enough to last forever. All three of us need to earn our degrees. Get up and get your ass into the bathroom. Ponce is already done brushing his teeth."

"What if I don't get up."

"Then you've had your last blow job for the next two weeks."

"I can get other girls."

"Maybe so, but you going to get awfully horny watching me walk around naked every day and Ponce is going to enjoy your share of the blow jobs and fucking."

"Ponce likes being a cuckold. He doesn't want my share of the blow jobs."

"Yes I do. That's part of being a cuckold. I want 'em, I just don't get 'em"

I turned. My baby was right behind me. He had a big grin on his face.

"Shit you're in this together. That's not fair."

Ponce laughed. "We don't care."

Danny got up and went into the bathroom.

It was almost 8:00 by the time we got to school. Before we separated the three of us agreed to meet in the grill right after class.

I was tired. Staying awake during my English Literature lecture was a challenge. As soon as the class ended I went straight to the grill.

When I walked in both Ponce and Danny were already there. As usual there were several other guys sitting with them. I didn't know any of them.

I walked over, kissed both Danny and Ponce on the cheek, sat down on Ponce's lap and put my arm around his neck. I knew that he loved it when I did that.

As I sat down I said, "Did you guys really go to class or did you just pretend?"

The other guys at the table started laughing.

One of the guys looked at me and smiled. "I'm in the same class. They both not only went, they stayed for the entire period.

I smiled at him. "Thanks, I think I might start calling you for regular reports."

The guy next to him grinned at Danny, "She really has you guys under her thumb."

Danny shook his head. "Tony you have no idea."

The first guy started laughing. "I don't know, it looks like a pretty good deal to me." He smiled at me. "April if you have any more space under that thumb of yours I'd like to crawl in there with them."

I looked at Danny, "See, some people know a good thing when they see it."

I turned back to the first guy. "You have me at a disadvantage. You seem to know me, but I'm sorry, I don't know you."

He started laughing. "April, you may not know me, but you'd better get used to the idea that everybody at this school now knows you."

I was kind of shocked by his comment. I stared at him for a moment and then I said, "I don't understand."

He stood up. "First let me introduce myself. I'm Adam Morris."

"It's nice to meet you Adam."

Adam smiled at me. "April you've made quite a name for yourself in the last week."

He paused to think. "First of all you're the only female entered in the three on three basketball tournament. Secondly, you're playing with Ponce and Danny. Third, you now live with Ponce and Danny and the three of you go everywhere together. Finally, and this is the one that has earned you immortality, you played basketball at the Tombs last night with Jamal Wright, Charles Darby and Danny and Ponce."

He shook his head. "You not only played in a tournament at the Tombs with the best four basketball players at this school; you won the tournament. April my dear, you are now famous in this little hot bed of gossip that we call Kelroy College."

I looked at Danny. "How did everybody hear about the Tombs?"

Danny shrugged. "Remember we carried bets for several other guys, word gets around fast."

The guy next to Adam smiled at me and said, "Face the facts April, you're a celebrity here."

I looked at everyone. "I don't want to be a celebrity. I just want to go to school, play basketball for fun and be with my two boys."

Adam laughed. "Oh yes, that's the other thing. In the minds of most of the girls at this school you're not only going out with one of the two hottest bad boys on this campus, you're going out with both of them.

He grinned and threw up his arms. "You're not just dating them, you moved in with them. Most of the girls at Kelroy now both envy you and hate you. "

Ponce looked at Adam. "I'm not a hot bad boy."

Adam laughed. "Ponce that's one of your most endearing qualities. Half the girls in this school are madly in love with you and you have no idea."

Ponce started to protest. I kissed him and said, "Just accept it baby doll. You're a hot guy."

"And you're a celebrity slut."

I turned. It was my roommate, Mandy.

"Can I join this table?"

Danny reached back, grabbed a chair from the table behind us and set it next to him.

As Mandy sat down I looked at her and asked, "Why am I a slut?"

"Well to start with, you came back to the dorm last week and told everyone that you fucked Brad Stewart and then Lyle Cummings caught you banging Danny in the gym."

"It wasn't in the gym, it was in the weight room."

Everybody laughed.

Mandy shrugged, "So what? You were banging him weren't you?"

When I didn't answer she smiled and continued. "Saturday morning one of Charles Darby's roommates told several people that you fucked Darbs at his place last Friday night."

I shook my head. "This is incredible."

Mandy continued,"For the past couple days everyone has seen you doing what you're doing right now."

"What, talking to people?"

"No honey, sitting on Ponce's lap. Everyone now assumes that your also banging him." She paused, "Of course it just fed the gossip when everyone found out you moved in with Ponce and Danny."

"How did they find that out?"

"The other girls in the dorm spread it around."

"How did they hear about it?"

Mandy started giggling. "I told them."

"You told them?"

Mandy blushed. "I'm sorry April, but it was just too hot a secret. I kind of blabbed it out in the dorm the other night."

I looked at Danny. "Do you believe this?"

"Sorry April, but hanging out with Ponce and me has never been good for anyone's reputation."

I hit his arm. "Stop! This is serious."

Danny reached over and patted my hand. "No it's not. All it means is that the snobs will snub you. They would have done that anyway. Your true friends will continue to be your friends."

I looked at Danny and realized he wasn't kidding. I also realized he was right.

I looked around the table. "Isn't it ironic; two weeks ago I was a virgin ice queen, now I'm the campus slut."

Danny smiled at me. "It just proves that Madison Avenue is right, It pays to advertise."

I shook my head. "alright, I'm now the campus celebrity slut." I looked at the two guys at the table that I hadn't met. "I understand that you two know who I am, but I'm sorry, I still don't know who you are."

Adam smiled at me. "My apologies." He gestured towards the guy on his right. "This is Jake Tolliver."

Jake nodded at me. I smiled and said, "Nice to meet you Jake."

Adam nodded at the guy on his left. "This is Tony Simon."

Tony smiled and said, "It's nice to meet you April."

"It's nice to meet you Tony."

"Hey how about someone introducing me. I want to meet Tony and Jake."

We all laughed. I gestured towards Mandy. "Tony and Jake, this is my roommate from the dorm, Mandy Williams. I think Mandy may actually be the real campus slut."

"April!"

Tony smiled at her. "Don't worry Mandy. We won't listen to anything April says about you."

Jake laughed. "I will. Mandy, the next time Mr, Gerard there is at work, why don't you come up to my dorm room. I'll show you my wonderful collection of impressionist art."

Mandy blushed.

Danny poked her and said, "I have to work this afternoon."

"She has a class this afternoon."

They all looked at me.

Jake said, "Now April don't start being a negative influence on Mandy. We all know that fooling around is much better for you than going to class."

I shook my head and laughed. "Mandy it's up to you."

Mandy looked at Jake and giggled. "I love impressionist art."

Jake grinned at her and said, "I'll meet you right here at 1:00."

Mandy nodded and said, "Okay." Suddenly she looked around and realized that everyone was staring at her. Her face turned a beautiful shade of red as she realized that five other people had been watching her while she made a date to fuck Jake.

I decided to take her off the hook. I looked at my watch. It was almost ten. I turned to my boys. "I hate to break up this little party, but we all have ten o'clock classes. It's time for us to go."

I stood up and turned to Ponce. "Come on baby, you can walk me to my biology lab."

I turned to Danny. "Mr. Gerard I expect that you will also be leaving to go to class."

Danny sighed. "Don't worry April I'll get there."

As Ponce and I started to leave Adam stood up. "Can I walk with the two of you?"

I smiled at him. "Sure, the more the merrier."

The three of us walked across the college mall to the science hall. Adam was both handsome and very pleasant. While we were walking together I decided I wanted him.

When we got to the front steps of the science hall I turned to him. "Why don't you and I get together some evening. I think we could have a lot of fun."

He looked at me and then he looked at Ponce. Ponce was smiling. He knew exactly what I was doing.

Adam looked back at me. "April that's the most tempting offer I've ever had, but I'm afraid that Ponce would kill me."

I put my arm around Ponce's waist. "Ponce honey, you wouldn't mind if I partied with Adam would you?"

Ponce smiled. "You get to do whatever you want April."

Adam looked at both of us for a moment and then he said, "I'm not sure I understand this, but if Ponce doesn't mind I'd love to get together with you April."

As soon as my biology lab was over I walked back across the mall to the grill. I had an agenda for the afternoon and it demanded that I follow a tight schedule.

Ponce and Danny were at the same table we had been sitting at earlier only now Jamal, Darbs and Big Julius were sitting with them.

As I approached the table Danny stood up and gestured to Big Julius. Julius smiled at me and said, "Hi April."

"Hi Julius."

"Danny went to both Modern government and European History. I'm in both classes with him."

I looked at Julius. "Did he pay you to say that?"

Jamal started laughing. "I don't think so April. Danny and Ponce both just got back here. I can't verify that they went to class, but they weren't here."

I smiled. "Okay." I turned to Ponce. "Baby doll I have an important errand to run. It's actually important to all three of us. Will you drive me?"

Ponce stood up. "Sure, where are we going?'

"I'll tell you on the way."

When we left Big Julius waved at Ponce and said, "Bye bye Baby doll, see you later."

Ponce laughed and gave Big Julius the finger.

As we walked to our apartment, I explained my plan to Ponce. "Sweetheart we're going to the Appliance Outlet. I'm going to buy us a new color television set with part of the money I won last night."

Ponce looked at me. "April can you afford that?"

"Yes, I have a full scholarship that includes room and board. My job at the Silly Squirrel gives me more than enough spending money. I'm not going to buy us an expensive television, but were going to have a nice one."

"Danny and I should help pay for this."

"No Ponce, you guys are paying the rent at the apartment. I want to do this." I smiled at him. "There is still another part to all of this."

"What's that?'

"We have to be back at the apartment by two o'clock."

"How come?'

"The cable guy is coming to install cable television."

Ponce broke into a big grin."No shit?"

I smiled at him. "No shit." I paused. "Were not going to get HBO or anything like that, but were going to get all the sports channels. I'll buy us a DVD player at the appliance store. We can rent movies if we want to watch them."

"The sports channels are all that Danny and I are going to care about."

"You mean you wouldn't want to watch and occasional porno movie with me?"

Ponce blushed and said, "Oh maybe so."

The trip to the appliance store didn't take long at all. They had a 27 inch television on sale for $269.00 Both Ponce and I agreed that it had an excellent picture. We found a DVD player for $59.00 and went to the checkout line. The cashier was a little amazed when I pulled four one hundred dollar bills out of my purse and paid in cash.

We were at home by 1:30. Danny was just leaving for work. I carried in the DVD player while Ponce brought the television.

When Danny saw our purchases he looked at me and asked, "What's this all about?"

"This is my gift to the household. The idea of sitting here watching sports with you and Ponce is very appealing to me."

Danny smiled. "I'm going to work fast this afternoon. The World Series is on tonight. It's the Yankees against the Braves."

I was never much of a baseball fan, but I smiled anyway. Watching baseball with Danny and Ponce would be wonderful.

As soon as Danny left to go to work. Ponce and I unpacked the television and DVD player.

The doorbell rang at just after two o'clock, it was the cable guy. When he walked in I took one look at him and nearly stopped breathing. He was hot. His employee badge identified him as Jerome Porter. Jerome was about 6'2" tall and very fit. It looked like he spent a lot of time in the gym lifting weights. He was an older man. His long black hair had distinguished looking streaks of gray running through it. I guessed that he must have been in his early 40's.

Jerome extended his hand and said, "Hello, I'm Jerome Porter."

I shook his hand and smiled. "I'm April Hansen, This is my husband Marion Hansen."

Ponce looked at me for a moment. There was a puzzled expression on his face. Suddenly he realized what I was doing and grinned.

Jerome turned to Ponce. "Where do you want to set up the television?"

I stepped in and answered. "Right over here." I wanted it to be very clear to Jerome that I was in charge in our household.

Jerome glanced around the room. "Mrs. Hansen, this will be easy. All I have to do is run a wire along the baseboard. Will that be okay?"

"Yes, that will be fine." I paused. "Jerome, please call me April."

Jerome stopped and looked at me. I lasciviously licked my lips. He looked over at Ponce. Ponce was staring at the floor. Jerome's eyes returned to me. He studied me for a moment and then he smiled and went to work.

The job went quickly. There was already a cable outlet in the living room from a previous tenant. It only took Jerome a few minutes to staple a wire to the baseboard so that we could have the television on the wall opposite the couch and chair. The entire job was completed in about ten minutes.

As soon as he was finished he looked at me and said. "That was easy." He glanced at his watch." They scheduled me for an hour with you. I guess I have a little free time."

I walked over to him and gently rubbed his chest with the tips of my fingers. "My my I wonder how we might spend that time?"

Jerome looked over at Ponce.

I turned. "Marion dear, go wait in your room. Jerome and I want to be alone for a little while.

Ponce obediently went into the bedroom.

As soon he closed the door I kissed Jerome and said, "My husband is very submissive. He does whatever I tell him to do. Now why don't we sit down over here."

I took Jerome's hand, led him to the couch and sat down. He sat down next to me, placed his hand on my right breast and kissed me. Jerome wasn't submissive. He immediately took charge. While he was kissing me he lifted my tee shirt and started to play with my exposed nipple.

My hand went to his crotch. I was pleasantly surprised to find out that Jerome was well endowed. He was also erect.

Jerome slipped my tee shirt over my head while I unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants.

As soon as his pants were open, I reached into his boxer shorts and pulled his erect cock out. I gasped when I saw it. It really wasn't any bigger than Ponce or Danny's, it was just that it was another cock. I still hadn't seen enough of them to get over the thrill of looking at them.

I leaned over and put Jerome's penis in my mouth. He started twisting my nipples. It was obvious that Jerome enjoyed being a little rough when he made love. As he played with me I realized that he was treating me like his fuck toy. This got me even hotter. More and more I wanted to be slut.

Jerome suddenly stood up. "Take my pants off."

This wasn't a request, It was an order.

Somehow I'd become his slave. I quickly obeyed and lowered his trousers and boxer shorts to his ankles.

After he stepped out of them he said, "Take your jeans and panties off. I want to see your cunt."

No one had ever talked to me like this before. I was on fire. I did exactly as I was told. As soon as I was done undressing I obediently stood naked in front of this man who was twice my age and waited for his next command.

He stared at my body for a moment and then he said, "Sit on the couch. Spread your legs and finger your cunt for me."

Jerome had become my master. I was his plaything. I obeyed him. I performed for his pleasure.

After watching me for several minutes he said, "I am going to fuck you now. Do you have any condoms in the apartment?"

I nodded my head and answered, "Yes sir."

He smiled. "Good, call your husband and tell him to bring us one."

I turned to our bedroom and yelled, "Marion, get us a condom from my purse. I think we'll need one of the magnums."

"Good, now suck my cock until he gets here."

I got on my knees and started giving Jerome another blow job.

It was only a minute before Ponce came into the living room. He was carrying one wrapped condom.

Jerome looked at Ponce and smiled. It was obvious that he enjoyed the idea that I was sucking his cock in front of my husband.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers
12