April's Story Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell him to open the package."

I took Jerome's cock out of my mouth so I could talk. "Marion honey open the condom."

Ponce ripped the package open.

"Tell him to take it out of the package and give it to you."

Ponce was already taking the rubber out. He handed it to me.

"Good now roll it onto my cock."

I followed his directions and carefully rolled the condom onto Jerome's erect penis."

After I was done he said, "Good, now tell your husband to kneel at the foot of the couch. I want him to watch while I fuck you."

I looked at my baby. "Ponce, you heard the man, do as you're told."

As soon as Ponce was in position Jerome said, "Now lie back and spread your legs."

I lay back on the couch and opened my legs for this older man that I'd just met. I felt truly lewd while I was doing it. When Jerome entered me I was so aroused that I came almost immediately. He smiled and kept fucking me while I had my orgasm.

Jerome was a good lover. He varied his speed and tempo. At times he fucked me so slowly that I wanted to scream at him, Don't play with me, just fuck me! But I didn't, at that moment I really was his sex toy. I was his to use as he chose.

At other times he fucked me with such glorious fury that I thought I might faint from the excruciating pleasure I was feeling.

Jerome made me scream, he made me cry and he made me laugh. I don't know how long he fucked me. It was by far the longest and most wonderful fuck I'd experienced in my short career as a slut. I had three orgasms by the time he finally started to ejaculate.

When he was done, Jerome lay quietly on top of me while his softening cock slowly slipped from my ravaged vagina.

After several minutes he rolled off of me and stood up. He took the used condom off of his now soft penis and handed it to Ponce. "Take care of this Marion."

Ponce took the used condom to the bathroom.

As Jerome got dressed I looked at him and said, "I'd really like to see you again. Will you call me?"

Ponce walked back into the room.

Jerome looked at him. "Hey Marion, your wife wants me to come back and fuck her again. Is that okay with you?" He sneered at Ponce. "I really enjoyed her sweet young pussy."

Ponce hung his head. "If April wants you to come back it's fine with me."

Jerome laughed. "I kind of thought that would be your answer."

He smiled at me. "I have to get going. I have your telephone number on my clipboard. I'll definitely call you again." He turned back to Ponce. "Thanks Marion, your wife is a great fuck."

Jerome opened the apartment door and left.

As soon as he was gone Ponce sat down on the couch with me. "April are you okay? I got kind of nervous a couple of times. You screamed really loud."

I smiled at Ponce. "Baby doll I'm wonderful, that was amazing." I looked at him. "Are you okay? Jerome was kind of rude to you."

Ponce smiled. "Don't worry about me, I had a wonderful time. It was like one of those stories we read on the Internet." He paused. "But it did make me kind of horny."

I kissed his cheek and giggled. "Well let's see if we can't do something about that."

"Ponce come sit on the couch with me."

As soon as he sat down I climbed onto his lap. I was still naked. He was dressed.

I kissed him and whispered. "What would you like baby. Would you like me to give you a blow job like the one I gave Jerome?" I gently rubbed his nipple. "I played with Jerome's nipple just like this. He really seemed to enjoy it. Do you like it?"

I picked up Ponce's hand and put it on my cunt. "Feel my pussy baby. It's all stretched out from Jerome's big cock."

I let Ponce feel me for a moment and then I continued. "Put your finger in me Ponce. Feel how wet I am. Jerome got me very excited. I loved the way he fucked me. He's the best fuck I've ever had."

Ponce looked at me. "I want to lick your pussy April."

"Do you want to play our game for a little while?'

"Yes please."

I smiled at my baby. "Take your clothes off. I think you should be naked when you lick my cunt."

I slipped off Ponce's lap. He stood up and quickly removed his clothing. As soon as he was naked he looked at me for instructions.

"Marion, get down on you knees."

Ponce grinned at me and got down on his knees between my legs.

I put my foot up to his face. "I might let you lick my pussy tonight, but it's a privilege that you're going to have to earn. First, let's see how good you are at licking feet.

Ponce cradled my foot in his hands and meticulously kissed and my licked toes. As I lay on the couch enjoying the pleasure he was giving me I decided to play with him for just a little while.

"Baby, Jerome was such a good lover. He was obviously very experienced. He knew just how to please a woman." I paused. "I can't wait until I see him again." I slipped my hand to my crotch and pushed my middle finger into my cunt. "His cock felt so good in my cunt. Being fucked by a real man was wonderful."

I looked down. My baby was enjoying this, his cock was sticking straight out.

I let Ponce kiss my feet for a little longer and then I stood up and turned around.

"That was very nice, but now it's time for you to properly express your devotion to your goddess." I reached behind me and spread the cheeks of my ass. "Slave, lick my asshole."

I closed my eyes and waited. A thrill rippled through me when I felt Ponce's soft kisses and I nearly had an orgasm when his tongue entered me. There is an incredible feeling of power that comes from having another person kiss and lick your ass.

Ponce was obviously enjoying it as much as I was. He wasn't just licking me. It was more like he was making love to my asshole with his tongue.

I slipped my hand to my crotch and rubbed my clit with two fingers. It wasn't long before I felt the wonderful sensations of pleasure begin to build in my body.

It was my fourth orgasm of the afternoon and maybe the most intense. When it was over I lay on the couch enjoying the warm sensation of contentment that comes from sexual satisfaction while Ponce kneeled at my feet caressing my legs.

I allowed myself a few minutes to regain my composure and then I stood up. I reached down and pulled Ponce to his feet. "Let's go into the bedroom. You've been very well behaved this afternoon, you've earned your reward.

When we got into the bedroom I lay on the bed and spread my legs. "Slave, you have my permission to lick my cunt."

Ponce moved slowly. He was my devoted servant and he was about to pay tribute to his goddess.

I closed my eyes. At this moment I had only one obligation, that was to allow my slave to pamper me and give me pleasure.

Ponce was becoming very good at giving oral sex. As he caressed and massaged my cunt with his tongue, I relaxed on the bed and dreamed of the other men who have made love to me. Jerome was the most experienced. I wanted him again. I also wanted to try other mature men. I spent some time thinking about my professors at school. Several of them were very handsome.

Darb's was wonderful. He and Jerome were the most dominant lovers I'd been with. Both of them could have me anytime they wanted me.

Danny was fun. He was a kind caring lover who knew how to give a woman pleasure. I suspected that Danny would always be my favorite lover. I thought for a moment and quickly realized I was wrong about that. Danny would always be my second favorite lover. My baby Ponce would always be my favorite.

As I lay on the bed enjoying the pleasure that Ponce was giving me I realized that I was falling deeper and deeper into love with him. He was becoming the center of my world.

Suddenly a thrill shot through my loins. Ponce was sucking on my clit. All the nerves in my body started to tingle.

I was preparing for more pleasure when Ponce inexplicably stopped eating me for a moment. I looked down and saw him put his index finger into his mouth and get it nice and wet. I didn't understand what he was doing. I was about to ask him, when he pushed that moist finger into my ass and started licking me again.

It was incredible. I never imagined that anything could feel that good. Ponce was sucking my clit while he fucked my ass with his finger. I went wild. My fifth orgasm of the afternoon came quickly. Ponce pulled his finger out of my ass when I started screaming. This orgasm was even more intense than the last one. The convulsions must have gone on for over a minute.

When my muscles finally started to relax I grabbed my baby and pulled him up on the bed next to me. As we cuddled together I looked at Ponce and asked. "Where did you ever learn to do that?"

He started to giggle and said, "I read about it on the Internet. Was it good?"

I started laughing. "Ponce honey it was magnificent."

He beamed with pride.

I looked at my baby. "It's now your turn. What would you like?"

"One of my special blow jobs."

I smiled at him. "Nothing would make me happier."

I went to work. What made Ponce's special blow jobs special is that they were soft and slow. He loved them. I think he also loved the fact that they were reserved exclusively for him.

When I was done I swallowed all of his semen. Afterwards we cuddled. I loved lying in my big boy's arms.

While we were lying together Ponce asked, "April, why you didn't share my cum with me."

"Sweetheart, when I have a lover I'll share his cum with you, but yours is my favorite. I want it all to myself."

Ponce smiled. After a moment he said, "I really liked it when you told Jerome that I was your husband."

"I liked it to."

I paused and then I said, "Ponce I love you."

He gently stroked my cheek. "I love you to April."

We lay together quietly for several minutes. Finally Ponce said, "We have to wait. We have to graduate from college first."

I kissed my boy. He was so simple in his approach to life and at the same time so very wise. "You mean before we can get married?"

He nodded and said, "Yes."

I sighed. He was of course correct. I kissed his cheek, "I know."

We were both tired. We feel asleep in each others arms. As I drifted off I felt safe and secure. Nothing bad could ever happen to me when I was with Ponce.

At five o'clock we heard Danny come in. Ponce and I got out of bed and got dressed. When we came out of the bedroom he was sitting on the couch. He looked beat.

"Danny honey are you okay?"

"Well I'm not dead. That's not bad considering the fact that I was up all night and moved a houseful of furniture this afternoon."

Ponce brought him a beer. "Here buddy, drink this, it will help."

He smiled at us and chugged the beer.

Ponce laughed. "Give me the empty, I'll get you another one."

While Ponce was in the kitchen getting another beer for Danny I kissed him and said, "Why don't you get in the shower. When you get out I'll give you a nice blow job and then the three of us can sit on the couch and watch the new television."

Danny laughed. "April that's one of the best offers I've had in years."

Ponce brought each of us a beer. While we sat and drank we told him about the afternoon.

When we told him about Jerome he laughed and said, "You fucked the cable guy! That's like something out of a porno movie."

He looked at Ponce. "Did you really watch?"

Ponce smiled and nodded his head yes.

Danny shook his head. "You two are fucking amazing."

After we finished our beer, Danny got in the shower. While he was cleaning up Ponce went to the local Chinese take out restaurant for three orders of sweet and sour chicken. I made sure he got extra rice, my boys were big eaters.

As soon as Danny was done in the shower we went into his bedroom. When I gave him his blow job, he came quickly. He was tired, neither of us wanted to prolong it. It was intended as a brief moment of pleasure for him.

We were just finishing when Ponce returned with our dinner. Ponce and I laid everything out on the table while Danny got dressed.

As we were dishing up the food Ponce asked me. "Did you give Danny a blow job while I was gone?"

"Yes."

Ponce nodded. "Good, he looked like he had a really tough afternoon. I think he needed something good to happen to him."

I laughed, "It did."

As soon as Danny was dressed, we sat down at the kitchen table and ate. Just as we were finishing our dinner my cell phone rang.

I picked it up. "Hello."

"Hi April, this is Adam Morris."

"Hi Adam."

"April I'm kind of going out on a limb here. Were you and Ponce really serious when you said it was cool with him if you and I got together?"

"We were very serious Adam."

I could hear him take a deep breath. "If that's true, would you like to have dinner with me in my apartment on Friday night?"

"I would love to."

"You're sure Ponce won't be upset."

"Adam honey, I am very sure. What time should I come over."

"How about 9:00 o'clock."

"That would be perfect."

"Should I pick you up?"

"No that's okay, I'll have Ponce drop me off. Adam where do you live?"

"1823 North Columbus Street, apartment #4."

"Will you bring me home after our date is over? Ponce will be at work."

"Of course I will April."

"Good, Adam I'm glad you called. I'm already looking forward to Friday night."

"Thanks April, so am I."

I closed my cell phone. After I set it down I looked at Ponce. "I have a date with Adam Morris on Friday night. We're having dinner in his apartment." I smiled. "You get to bathe me and dress me so that I'll look really sexy for him."

Ponce smiled back at me. "Will you promise to tell me all about it when I get home from work?"

I nodded, "Oh yes, you're going to hear every detail." I stared into his eyes. "And you know exactly where I plan to be sitting when I tell you."

Ponce's didn't say anything, he just grinned at me.

Danny listened to all of this and shook his head, "You two are totally out of control."

12