April's Story Ch. 19

Story Info
Dinner at Helen's.
4.8k words
4.5
40.6k
6
0

Part 19 of the 40 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/19/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers

Note: This story is the nineteenth episode in a series entitled "April's Story". If you have not read the previous eighteen episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

*

As soon as Danny and I got home we started getting ready for our evening at Helen's. Both of us wanted to look our best. I can't really explain why, it just seemed like the proper thing to do.

While I was in the shower I decided that I wouldn't wear the clothes that I'd bought with Mr. Ballantine's money. It didn't seem right. He gave me the money to buy work clothes. He didn't give me the money to buy party clothes. I was also scared that I might damage them. These jobs were a good an opportunity for Ponce, Danny and me. I didn't want to do anything that might jeopardize our chances of working for Mr. Ballantine.

Instead I put on the panties and bra that I'd purchased for my date with Adam. I added a short black skirt, a sheer white blouse and a pair of wedge sandals. I didn't bother with nylon stockings or panty hose. I was young, I didn't need them. Besides, the night before Ponce had spent almost an hour painting my toenails. I wanted to show them off.

Once I was dressed I sat down at my makeup table. I applied a little extra eye shadow and mascara. I wasn't trying for the wholesome look. We weren't going to a church supper. I wanted to look like a slut.

When I walked into the living room Danny took one look at me and whistled. "Damn April, you look great.

Danny was wearing a pair of dark gray trousers, a checked shirt and a burgundy tie.

I laughed and said, "You clean up pretty nicely yourself."

As soon as we got into Danny's car he turned to me and asked, "How do you think Ponce is doing?"

I laughed. The exact same question was going through my mind. After thinking for a moment I said, "I suspect he's having the time of his life."

Danny nodded. "I hope you're right."

We were silent for a moment and then I said, "Danny I love him so much."

He nodded. "I know you do. He loves you just as much."

I sighed. "I know."

After a moment I said, "Danny, I also love you. Maybe not the same way I love Ponce, but I know I love you."

Danny was quiet for a moment and then he said, "I understand. I feel the same way about you. I know that Ponce will always be your true love, but I believe that I'll always be able to rely on you and I hope you understand that you can always rely on me. April, I promise that I will always be there for you."

I picked up Danny's hand and squeezed it. Neither of us needed to say anything more. For the rest of the drive we rode in loving silence.

Helen's house was in a very wealthy neighborhood. It was just before eight o'clock when we found her address. Her house number was attached to a tall wrought iron fence that surrounded a stately oak forest. There was an open gate leading to a driveway that wound its way up a wooded hillside.

We drove through the gate and followed the driveway. When we came over the top of the hill we were confronted with an old brownstone mansion.

Danny and I looked at each other and laughed. Helen lived in a castle.

We parked Danny's car in the driveway, walked up to the front door and rang the bell.

After a moment the door opened. Ponce was standing in front of us. He was naked except for a leather loin cloth, a pair of sandals and a dog collar. He looked incredibly sexy.

"Good evening, welcome to Mistress Helen's home. Please come in."

I smiled at Ponce. "Hi baby. How are things going?"

He bowed politely and said, "Very well Mistress April; thank you for asking."

I giggled. "Helen has already got you trained hasn't she Ponce."

Ponce looked around and whispered, "I'm not allowed to make casual conversation with the guests. It would be disrespectful. Helen would whip me if she caught me talking to you."

I looked at Ponce. "Have you already been whipped?"

Ponce nodded. "Yes Mistress, twice."

"Are you okay?"

Ponce smiled. "Don't worry, I'm fine. Everything is going great. We're going to have a lot fun tonight. Follow me, I'll show you to the parlor."

Ponce turned, led us into the house and down a hallway framed with ornately carved dark woodwork. The walls were covered with classical paintings. I wondered if they were originals.

When we arrived at a large double doorway, Ponce stopped. "The parlor is in here."

As we entered the parlor, an attractive, middle aged blond woman wearing a maids uniform appeared in the hall and followed us into the room.

"Mistress April and Master Daniel, Good evening. Welcome to Mistress Helen's humble abode. I'm Lorraine, Mistress Helen's personal attendant. I trust that Ponce has made you feel at home."

I looked at Danny. He was just as amazed as I was. This blond woman was Lawrence, Helen's husband."

I looked over at Ponce. He could tell how shocked Danny and I were. He was doing everything he possibly could to keep from laughing.

Lorraine paid no attention to our obvious shock. I'm sure that he was used to this reaction. He continued his welcome speech without missing a beat.

"My Mistress and her man are still upstairs getting dressed. They will be down momentarily. There are also other guests who will be arriving shortly. In the meantime please make yourselves comfortable.

He gestured towards Ponce. Our slave will get you refreshments. I have taught him to make both an excellent martini and Manhattan."

He looked at Danny. "We have two kinds of beer, Heineken and Budweiser. Ponce told us that those were your favorites."

He looked back at me. "We have some excellent champagne on ice and of course a complete bar. Now if you will excuse me I have to check on my Mistress and then attend to tonight's dinner. If I can be of any additional service just ask Ponce to find me."

Lorraine turned and walked out of the room.

As soon as he was gone Danny looked at Ponce and me and said, "Holy shit!"

All three of us started to giggle.

After a moment Danny turned to Ponce and asked, "Do they really have Heineken?"

Ponce nodded. "Lorraine and I went to the liquor store." He looked at me. "They really think he's a woman."

"Well he is pretty convincing."

Danny shook his head. "He had me fooled." Suddenly he stopped. "Hold it, were getting off track. Let's get back to the beer."

Ponce laughed. "Good point, we have to keep our priorities straight. When Lorraine and I were at the liquor store, he asked me what your favorite beers were. I told him Heineken and Budweiser. He bought two cases of each."

"You mean there are two cases of Heineken in this house just for me."

Ponce smiled and said, "Yup."

Danny laughed. "Well slave, what are you waiting for, hop to it. April's Bull needs a beer."

"Guys be nice. We're Helen's guests. She invited us to play some fun sex games tonight. Try to be just a little serious."

"It's okay April. I think that we can excuse the exuberance of youth."

I turned. Helen was standing in the doorway. A very handsome middle aged man was standing next to her.

I started to try to apologize.

Helen held up her hand. "Please April, it's all right. All three of you are adventurous and fun loving. It's one of the many reasons that Lorraine and I find you so attractive."

She walked over to Ponce. "Slave get Master Daniel a bottle of his favorite beer." Helen gently kissed Ponce's cheek. "Sweetheart, I understand that the two of you are very close friends. I will make allowances for that tonight, but in this house you are still a slave and your role is to serve your superiors. Tonight Master Daniel is your superior. Do not forget this. If you do you will be severely punished."

"Yes Mistress Helen." Ponce obediently bowed to her and walked over to the bar to get Danny his beer.

Helen shifted her gaze to Danny. "A master always treats his inferiors with dignity and respect. If I catch you scoffing at Ponce I will personally rip your young gonads off and turn you into a eunuch. Do we understand each other?"

Danny nodded. "Yes ma'am."

Helen nodded. "Very good." She took Danny's hand, "Daniel, you can have anything you want tonight. If there are other beers that you also enjoy, just tell Lorraine and we will have the liquor store deliver them."

Danny smiled. "No ma'am, Ponce did a wonderful job of picking beers." Danny paused for a moment. "Helen I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be rude. I was just joking around with my friend. Please forgive me."

Helen kissed Danny on the cheek. "I know that Daniel." She reached down and rubbed his crotch. "After dinner I intend to give you a very good opportunity to make amends."

"Helen aren't you going to introduce me?"

Helen turned. "I'm sorry Conrad. How thoughtless of me." She turned back to Danny and me. "April Hansen and Daniel Gerard I would like you to meet my current gentleman friend, Conrad Summers."

Conrad stepped forward and kissed my hand. "It is a pleasure to meet you April. You are every bit as beautiful as Helen said you were."

I blushed. "Thank you kind sir."

He gave me a slight bow, turned to Danny and offered his hand. "Danny I hope that we can become good friends."

Danny shook Conrad's hand and said, "Thank you, I hope so to."

Just then the doorbell rang.

Helen looked at us and said, "That must be Jessica. Ponce will you please get the door."

Ponce left to answer the door. A moment later we heard a woman's voice.

"Hello, you must be Ponce. Oh my, look at you. You are absolutely magnificent. I must go find Helen. I assume she's in the parlor. Morris, Bryce come with me."

A second later a very attractive middle aged, red headed tempest burst into the parlor. She was accompanied by two older men. One was slightly built and dressed in a woman's pink ruffled blouse and a pair of yellow slacks that zipped on the side. The other was a tall handsome man with streaks of gray in his hair. He was dressed in a blue blazer and tan slacks.

Ponce followed the three of them at a discreet distance.

"Helen, how sweet of you to invite us." She took a deep breath. "This new slave is everything you said he was. You must let me play with him for a little while this evening."

Helen smiled. "Hello Jessica."

The man in the ruffled blouse walked over and knelt down in front of Helen. He kissed her feet and looked up at her. "Mistress Helen it will be a pleasure to serve you this evening."

Helen patted his head and said, "Thank you Morris, Lorraine is in the kitchen. Report to her. She will assign you your duties for the evening."

"Helen I am so sorry that I was unable to send Morris over ahead of us so that he could help Lorraine with the preparations. He had an important meeting of the board of directors. It was absolutely essential that he was there."

"Jessica, I understand. Business always comes before pleasure. Besides, Lorraine had Ponce available to assist her."

Jessica took a deep breath. "He is magnificent. How did you ever manage to tame him?"

"He belongs to April. Why don't you ask her."

Jessica looked at me. "My dear, you are to be congratulated. Taming a slave is quite an accomplishment, especially for one as young as you are."

I smiled. "It was nothing really. Ponce is very cooperative. Would you like to inspect him?"

"Oh yes dear. I would like that very much."

Ponce was standing in the doorway of the parlor. I gestured to him. "Ponce come here."

Ponce walked over to us.

"Let Mistress Jessica inspect you."

Ponce stood perfectly still while Jessica started to feel his chest muscles.

Helen joined us and put her hands around his biceps. "Jessica feel his arms. He's incredibly strong."

Jessica was busy tracing the outline of Ponce's chest muscles. "April darling, it must be very exciting to control a slave as powerful as this one. May I give him a more intimate inspection?"

I was just about to say, "Certainly" when Helen intervened.

"Ponce have you told Mistress April about your present from Lorraine and me?"

Ponce shook his head. "No Mistress, I haven't had an opportunity."

"I think that this would be a very good time. Ponce, remove your loin cloth and show everyone your new jewelry.

Ponce pulled his loin cloth off and stood naked in front of everyone .

Danny yelled out, "Holy shit, what the fuck is that?"

Helen glared at him. Danny covered his mouth and quietly said, "Sorry."

Ponce's penis was inside a plastic case. There was a padlock on the top of the case.

I looked at Helen. "What is that?"

Jessica smiled. "My dear it's a male chastity belt. It prevents a man from having an orgasm. We use them to control our slaves. Males are so much more malleable when their sexual needs are unfulfilled."

Helen walked over to the bookshelf and opened a small box. "Ponce come here." She handed him a gold chain. "Bring this to your mistress."

Ponce brought the jewelry to me. I looked at it. It appeared to be a bracelet with a small gold key attached to it.

"It's an anklet my dear. The key opens the lock on Ponce's cage. Both Jessica and I find it very pleasing to wear this small symbol of power as jewelry."

Jessica nodded. "We particularly enjoy locking up our husbands and wearing our anklets when we're going to be entertaining other men."

I looked. Both Helen and Jessica were wearing gold anklets.

I handed the jewelry back to Ponce. "Slave, kneel down and put this around my ankle."

As Ponce was fastening the anklet Helen said, "Jessica dear, didn't I tell you that she was a natural."

As soon as Ponce was done fastening my anklet he stood up and started taking drink orders. While he was doing this, Jessica introduced her boyfriend, Bryce Carpenter.

Once the formalities were over everyone but the slaves sat down. There were three small love seats in the room. Each couple occupied one of the love seats.

While Ponce was serving our cocktails I turned to Helen and said, "You have a beautiful home."

"Thank you dear."

"Helen, I don't understand. This is a mansion. How can you afford all of this on your income from the lingerie boutique."

Helen and Jessica both smiled.

Jessica answered. "April, the boutique is our hobby. Neither of us have to work. My husband Morris is the chairman of the board of directors of a large local corporation. Helen's husband, Lawrence is now retired, but before he retired and started living as Helen's maid, he made a large fortune in the telecommunications industry. All of us are financially independent."

"So you just run the lingerie boutique for fun."

Helen nodded. "Of course dear. One has to have something interesting to do during the day. The boutique keeps Jessica, Lorraine and me busy. We enjoy it."

Lorraine served dinner at ten o'clock. It was roast beef with a number of wonderful side dishes. Danny was in heaven. Wine was served with the meal. This was the first time that I'd ever tasted French red wine. It was very good. As I was sipping it I realized that I could easily acquire a taste for expensive wine."

Ponce, Morris and Lorraine waited on us. They were not allowed to join us at the table. They were slaves.

Halfway through dinner I started to worry about Ponce. I excused myself to go to the bathroom and met Ponce in the hallway.

"Sweetheart is everything going okay?"

Ponce grinned. "April I'm having the time of my life. I might be having more fun than you are. Morris and Lorraine are really friendly. April they're the two of the nicest people I've ever met."

"Honey are you getting anything to eat."

Ponce nodded. "Lorraine has a table set up in the back of the kitchen for us. I have my own supply of Heineken Beer. The roast beef was really good wasn't it."

I laughed. "Yes it was."

"How do you like the wine?"

"It's wonderful. Have you gotten any?"

"We have a bottle open in the kitchen. April that wine costs $85.00 a bottle."

"Get out!"

"No it really does."

"How do you know that."

"Lorraine and Morris were talking about it. They thought it was pretty good for an inexpensive wine."

"Inexpensive? I wonder what expensive wine costs."

Ponce smiled. "I don't even want to guess." He kissed me. "Listen I have to get back to work. I'll see you in the dining room. April, this is a pretty amazing night isn't it."

"Yes Ponce, it really is."

Ponce disappeared into the kitchen. I went to the bathroom and returned to the dining room. I could relax now, I knew my baby was being well cared for.

After dinner we returned to the parlor. There was a fire burning in the large mahogany paneled fire place.

Danny and I walked over to the love seat we'd occupied before dinner.

As we started to sit Jessica patted the spot next to her and said, "Daniel, why don't you come over here and sit with me."

Danny flashed a big grin at me and said, "April I'll see you a little later."

I laughed. "What kind of boyfriend leaves me for another woman and lets me get lonely after dinner."

Conrad and Bryce sat down on each side of me. "April we won't let you get lonely."

Suddenly I understood part of the plan for the evening. I looked at my two new companions and said, "Hi guys, what have you got in mind?"

Conrad put his arms around me and gave me a passionate kiss. At the same time Bryce spread my legs and began massaging the inside of my thigh.

Conrad stopped kissing me for a moment and whispered into my ear, "This would be a lot more fun if we took your clothes off."

I unbuttoned my blouse and leaned forward so they could take it off. That was the only cue my two suitors needed. They quickly went to work. It was a matter of seconds before my clothes were lying in a heap at the end of the love seat.

As soon as I was naked, Conrad and Bryce removed their own clothing. They were both very well endowed. I guess that should have been predictable. Jessica and Helen were very attractive women. They could be very selective when choosing lovers.

Conrad and Bryce sat down on each side of me. Bryce massaged my pussy while Conrad played with my breasts. I grabbed a cock with each of my hands and started stroking both of them.

I looked over at Danny. He and Jessica were both naked. Jessica was sucking his cock.

This was a hot scene. I was quickly becoming very excited. Suddenly the scene got much hotter.

Morris came into the room. He was wearing a pair of yellow lace panties. They were crotchless. His caged penis stuck out of the split in the crotch.

He walked directly to Jessica and kneeled down at her feet. While his wife continued sucking Danny's cock, he picked up her right foot and started to kiss and lick her toes.

Moments later Helen came into the room leading Ponce on a leash. Ponce was crawling on all fours. Helen had a horsewhip. It was the kind of whip that jockeys use to spur their mounts on to victory. She occasionally whipped Ponce's ass as he crawled across the floor. They stopped just a few feet short of the sofa where I was entertaining my lovers.

Ponce looked at me. I was sitting on the couch naked. Two handsome men were with me and they were both freely fondling my body while I played with their cocks.

A little thrill rippled through me. I found it very exciting that two men were giving me intense sexual pleasure while my cuckboy helplessly looked on. I got even more excited when I remembered that his cock was safely locked in a plastic case that prevented him from receiving any sexual pleasure at all.

My lovers continued fondling me. My entire body was tingling. I looked down at my ankle and saw the key dangling from the gold chain. Suddenly I understood why Helen and Jessica wore these keys as jewelry. Knowing that this key was the only way my slave's penis could be freed so that he could enjoy sexual pleasure gave me an incredible sense of power.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers
12