April's Story Ch. 27

Story Info
A Sunday football party turns into an orgy.
3.7k words
4.38
45.4k
4
0

Part 27 of the 40 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/19/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers

Note: This story is the twenty-seventh episode in a series entitled "April's Story". If you have not read the previous twenty-six episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

During the next week, Ponce and I started to talk more and more about buying a house. As we discussed it, our excitement grew.

A house quickly became an obsession for me. At the time I didn't really understand why. Now I suspect that it had to do with the sudden death of my father and my mother's immediate and almost total abandonment of me. I was seeking security.

My wildly promiscuous life style was probably also a factor. In less than six months I had gone from being a sheltered and naive teenager to living as an uninhibited libertine, dominatrix, and nude dancer.

In any case, I wanted to buy a house and I wanted to live in it with Ponce and Danny.

Ponce was also excited, but I suspect he was really humoring me. He was excited about buying a house because I was excited about buying a house. He loved me.

Danny just liked being with us. He really didn't care where he lived as long as it was with Ponce and me.

Our jobs at The Goldenrod Supper Club provided plenty of money to take care of our daily needs. My second job at The Black Knight was going to provide the money we needed to buy a house.

On Monday, Ponce and I went to the bank and opened a savings account. We put it in both of our names and called it our house account. When we deposited the money I'd earned from my first evening dancing at the Knight I was so excited that I was giddy.

For the rest of the week we led a busy schedule. We went to class, worked at the Goldenrod and studied. When we did have some spare time Ponce and I spent it driving around the neighborhood looking for houses that were for sale.

On Saturday evening Ponce took me to work at the Black Knight. When we arrived I looked up at the huge neon sign over the door. I was amazed. The sign said, "Tonight our own Kelroy College coed, The Sizzling Venus!"

It was a lucrative night. I started giving lap dances the moment I walked in the front door. During the evening I took four guys to the VIP room and gave each of them a blow job.

At the end of the night Ponce and I left with just over Twenty-four hundred dollars. On the following Monday it went directly into the house fund.

The Sunday after my second evening at the Black Knight, the whole gang came over to watch football. Everyone got to our apartment just before noon. It was fun we had lots of beer and snacks. After the party at Helen's we were all now very relaxed around each other.

Just as the second round of NFL games was about to start I stood up, looked at everyone and announced, "I have to pee."

Darbs jumped up and said, "I have to go to."

I started laughing and challenged him. "I'll race you to the bathroom."

We both made a mad dash for the toilet. When we got to the bathroom door we got jammed together and had to wrestle our way through. Both of us were giggling hysterically.

Once we got into the bathroom a play fight ensued as we tried to prevent each other from unzipping our jeans.

I cheated. I grabbed hold of Darb's cock and squeezed it. That distracted him enough to give me time to pull down my jeans and my panties and sit down on the toilet.

Darbs really did have to go, so while I was peeing he took his cock out and started going in the sink.

We watched each other. I was fascinated by the tight stream the urine that flowed from the tip of his huge black cock. I realized that even though I lived with two guys, I'd never seen either of them urinate. I don't think Darbs had ever seen a girl pee either. I spread my legs and leaned back on the toilet a little so that he could have a better view.

After he was finished, Darbs shook the excess droplets of piss off of the tip of his large black hose and then he turned and stared at me. He didn't bother to put his cock back in his pants.

I stared back at him, took two squares of toilet tissue from the roll, spread my legs even wider and made a big show of dabbing the excess drops of pee from the lips of my pussy.

As I wiped myself I noticed that Darb's cock was growing. I took a deep breath. I was also getting excited.

I dropped the tissue into the bowl and flushed the toilet. As the water was swirling around in the bowl I wiggled my finger at Darbs and invited him to come closer. Once he was within my reach I grabbed hold of his huge cock and gave it a firm squeeze. As soon as he was fully erect I leaned forward and started giving him a blow job.

Adam walked into the bathroom just as Darbs was shooting his load of semen into my mouth. He was yelling, "You guys can't hog the bathroom. This is a beer party. Other people have to pee to."

Suddenly he realized what Darbs and I were doing and he stopped talking.

Adam watched as I wiped Darb's cum from my lips with my fingers. I winked at him as I lasciviously put my fingers into my mouth, licked them clean and stood up. As I pulled up my panties and my jeans I said, "When you're done taking care of your business in here why don't you meet me in my bedroom."

Adam unzipped his pants, stood over the toilet and took his cock out. As he started to pee he said, "I'll be right there."

Darbs went out to the living room and announced to everyone that I was giving blow jobs in the bedroom.

Mandy jumped up and said, "Hey I want in on some of this action."

She went into Danny's bedroom.

That afternoon every guy there got two blow jobs; one from Mandy and one from me.

That is every guy but Tony and Ponce. They were cucks. We all agreed that cucks don't get their cocks sucked during football parties.

Catherine Parker and Big Julius of course watched all of this and shook their heads in amazement.

The following Sunday we actually had an organized orgy.

Mandy set up in Danny's bedroom and I set up in my bedroom.

There were five guys. Each of them drew a number to establish their turn. Ponce and Tony were responsible for organizing the drawing.

The guy who drew number one went to Mandy, number two came to me and three went to Mandy when number one was finished. Four came to me when number two was finished. Five went to Mandy when three was finished.

Once four was done number one came to me for his second fuck of the afternoon. This system allowed all five guys to visit both Mandy and me one time.

It also meant that both Mandy and I got fucked at least five times on Sunday afternoon.

Mandy and I were the ones who changed the game from blow jobs to fucking. Blow jobs are fun but there is nothing that can match the pleasure of a long slow fuck.

Needless to say, neither Ponce nor Tony was going to be allowed to be an actual participant. Football orgies were for men not cuckold slaves.

We all agreed that they would wear their chastity cages and act as servants. In addition to organizing the drawing, they were responsible for serving beer and sponging Mandy and I off between men.

Mandy and I also decided that all the men would wear condoms. It gets awfully messy when five guys start cumming inside you. Because of that rule Ponce and Tony had one more duty. As each guy came in to take his turn with us, they were responsible to see that he had a condom.

Catherine and Julius still attended the parties. They were both very close friends, but they just watched football and took care of the refreshments.

The day was a fantastic success. In fact we all had so much fun that the party became a standing Sunday afternoon get together.

When the NFL season ended, we smoothly slid over to watching NBA basketball. Everyone was enjoying our fuck parties so much that we would have continued them even if we had to watch old Three Stooges movies.

Three months passed.

It was early March. Life continued to be very busy. I went to school, worked at The Goldenrod five nights a week, danced every Saturday evening at The Black Knight and pulled a train for five guys every Sunday afternoon.

In the little spare time that we had, Ponce and I continued to search for a house that we wanted to buy. We found it on Friday March 6th. It was a tiny brick bungalow about two miles from Kelroy.

The realtor showed it to us over our lunch hour. It was the most beautiful house I'd ever seen. It wasn't large. There were only two bedrooms, but that was all we needed. Between the two bedrooms there was a full bathroom with a wonderful shower stall.

The house was built in 1924. The living room and dining room were trimmed with the wonderful dark woodwork that was popular at the time. The dining room had a built in wood buffet. The living room was small, but had a very nice fireplace trimmed with the same dark wood as the buffet in the dining room.

The kitchen was also small, but well designed. There was a built in oven, range and dishwasher. There was also a small half bathroom next to the kitchen.

When we went down into the basement we found a small laundry room and an even smaller tool room. Those rooms were both small because the rest of the basement was taken up by a large cedar paneled recreation room. The room had a full wet bar, a built in gas fireplace and enough space for a large television, several comfortable chairs and a pool table.

Next to the recreation room there was another full bathroom with the largest shower I'd ever seen.

We went back upstairs and walked out the back door. There was a screen porch that overlooked a small back yard that bordered a large marsh that was teeming with red winged black birds and mallard ducks.

After looking at the house Ponce and I walked back out the front door.

We were standing in the front yard discussing the things we liked about the property when we noticed it for the first time. We were so focused on the house when we first arrived that we'd completely missed it. Directly across the street there was a small park. The centerpiece of this park was a full outdoor basketball court.

I grabbed Ponce and hugged him. There were tears of happiness running down my cheeks.

The house was expensive. They were asking $349,000.00. The realtor was pretty sure we could buy it for $320,000.00.

As we drove home, I called our bank and made an appointment to see a loan officer on Monday morning at 9:00 am.

We had $26,000.00 in our house account. I was pretty sure that if I really hustled Saturday night, I could easily earn another $2000.00 at the Knight.

All weekend I worried that we weren't going to have enough money for the down payment.

At nine o'clock Monday morning Ponce and I walked up to the receptionist sitting at the front desk of the Agriculture and Commerce State Bank.

She smiled at us and said, "Good morning, how may I help?"

I smiled back. "I'm April Hansen, this is Marion Poncley. We have a nine o'clock appointment with Howard Bengston."

The receptionist picked up her telephone. After a moment she said, "Mr. Bengston your nine o'clock is here." She paused, "Very good sir."

She hung up her telephone, reached into her desk, pulled out a blue folder that had Agriculture and Commerce State Bank printed on the front and handed it to us. "Please take this over to that table and fill out the mortgage application inside. When you're done bring it back to me."

Ponce and I spent the next twenty minutes filling out the form. When we got to the section about occupations we listed Ponce as a bartender and me as a cocktail waitress and an exotic dancer. We also listed ourselves as full time students at Kelroy College.

When we got to our annual income we had to guess, but we estimated that between our jobs at the Goldenrod and my job at the Black Knight, our annual income was over sixty thousand dollars a year.

Once we were finished we returned the form to the receptionist, sat down and waited.

She brought our folder into a corner office and came back out. After about ten minutes an overweight middle aged man stepped of the corner office. He walked directly over to us and extended his hand.

"Hello, I'm Howard Bengston. Please come into my office."

As soon as we got into his office Mr. Bengston pointed to two chairs in front of his desk. "Please be seated."

As we were sitting down I noticed our mortgage application was on Mr. Bengston's desk.

Once all three of us were settled Mr. Bengston looked at us and said, "The two of you are certainly very industrious. You're full time students at a prestigious local college and both of you work thirty hours a week at a downtown supper club."

He picked up our application. "Ms. Hansen you stated that you make ten thousand dollars a year working one night a week as a dancer at the Black Knight night club." He wrinkled his brow. "Are you sure that's not a bit of an exaggeration."

I shook my head. "Absolutely not, if anything I underestimated my income there. On a good Saturday night I can easily make over two thousand dollars dancing at the Knight."

Mr. Bengston raised his eyebrows. "Goodness, I had no idea that exotic dancing was so lucrative."

I smiled. "Believe me, it's very lucrative."

Mr. Bengston laid our application down on his desk and looked at Ponce and me. After a moment he said, "You appear to be two very intelligent, hard working people. There are some people that might question Ms. Hansen's choice of occupation, but I don't believe that's any of my concern. My job is to decide if you're good credit risks for the bank."

He shrugged. "How much do you want to borrow?"

I started to get excited. "We're looking at a house that is priced at $349,000. We hope to be able to buy it for a little less than that."

He thought for a moment and then he smiled. "Based on the income data that you provided me and the fact that you are students at Kelroy, I would have no difficulty authorizing a loan of that amount."

I smiled at Ponce.

"But you will need at least a ten percent down payment. On your form you report a savings account of about $26,000. For a house in the price range you are describing, you will need another six to nine thousand dollars."

Suddenly I got very nervous. We had scraped together every penny we could find to come up with the twenty-six thousand.

I looked at Mr. Bengston, "Sir there is wonderful little house that we want to buy right now. It's perfect for us. Couldn't you give us a break and lower the down payment just a little bit?"

He shook his head. "I wish I could. I am already taking a chance on the two of you. There are many bankers that would say exotic dancing is not a reliable profession."

He stood up. "Those are my terms. I will authorize a mortgage on a $350,000 home, but you have to come up with the full ten percent down payment."

We stood up.

He shook both of our hands and said, "You may have to save a little longer. There will be other houses."

As we walked out of the bank, I was overcome by an overwhelming sense of sadness. I couldn't explain it. I knew it wasn't logical, but I felt like crying.

Ponce sensed it right away. He looked at me. "April, we'll find a way to make this work and if we don't there are other houses.

I shook my head. "This house is so perfect." I hugged Ponce. "Ever since we found it I've done nothing but dream about living there with you and Danny."

Ponce hugged me back. "It's a wonderful dream. Let's start thinking, maybe we can still find a way to make this all work out."

We were both quiet as we drove back to school.

Just as we were pulling into the parking lot I turned to Ponce. "I could start dancing at the Knight on Sunday evenings. I know the club isn't as crowded on Sundays as it is on Saturdays, but I'll bet I could still make a $1000.00 a night. It would just take us a few more weeks to put together enough money for the down payment. Maybe the house will still be for sale."

Ponce smiled at me. "That's one possible solution." He shook his head. "It would mean you'd be working every night of the week. Your current schedule is already wearing you down. I'm worried about you. You've got to have some time to rest." He shrugged, "I hope we can find some other way to do this."

As we walked to class I said, "You see what you can come up with. In the meantime I'm going to call Staci and ask her to start scheduling me to work on Sunday nights."

After class, we went to work at the Goldenrod. It was a quiet Monday night. There was a small crowd at the bar getting ready to watch a baseball game, but otherwise, it was slow.

About nine o'clock I noticed Ponce, Danny and Mr. Ballantine huddled together at one end of the bar.

After Mr. Ballantine left I walked over to them. "What was that all about?"

Danny shrugged. "Nothing big, Mr. Ballantine was just asking us how we thought everything was going behind the bar."

Just after 10:00 Mr. Ballantine came back into the bar and again huddled with Ponce and Danny. Mr. Ballantine talked for a moment and then both Ponce and Danny nodded. They shook hands and Mr. Ballantine went back to the restaurant.

It was obvious that my boys were cooking something up, but I was exhausted. Ponce was right, my schedule was overwhelming me. It was almost 10:30. Frankly I was too tired to worry about what they were up to.

As we were driving home Ponce said, "George Thomas, the head bartender is having a poker party at his place after work tomorrow night. All the bartenders are going. Danny and I would like to go."

I smiled at Ponce and Danny. We were starting to act like a three way version of an old married couple. I suppose it had to do with the fact that I was so strict about their going to class and keeping the apartment clean. I knew they liked the structure in their lives.

I guess everyone likes a little structure. I know I do. I suppose that's one of the reasons I wanted to buy a house so badly.

I looked at my boys. "I think you should go. I want you to go. You deserve to go. Both of you work really hard."

Ponce looked at me. "Will you be okay if we leave you alone tomorrow night after work?"

"Will you drive me home before you go?"

He laughed. "Of course we will."

I sighed, "Then I'll be fine." I grabbed Ponce's arm. "I'll just go home, take a shower and go to bed. The quiet will actually be very nice."

On Tuesday I called the Realtor on my cell phone while Ponce was driving us to work. The house still wasn't sold and as far as he knew, there weren't any other interested buyers.

I started to feel optimistic again. Maybe we still had a chance to get the house.

The time passed quickly at work. There was a trade show at the Civic Auditorium. The Goldenrod was packed with salesmen and buyers.

I was exhausted by the time our shift ended at 10:30. On the way home from work I cuddled up to Danny's shoulder and dozed off while Ponce drove the truck.

When we got to the apartment, I started to say goodnight.

Ponce smiled at me and got out of the truck. "We'll go after I've seen you safely into the apartment."

My babydoll walked me to the door. I almost felt like we were high school kids at the end of a date.

When we got into the apartment I kissed Ponce and said, "Go have fun. Don't worry about me, I'll be fine. I'm going to take a shower and go straight to bed."

He smiled and said, "I want one more kiss before I go."

I laughed and said, "Okay, but just one. I don't want to spoil you."

I kissed Ponce and then I patted his butt. "Have a good time sweetheart."

When I think back to that moment I wish I'd given Ponce a thousand kisses.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers