April's Story Ch. 36

Story Info
April gets ready for her first trip to Baxter's.
3.1k words
4.32
29.9k
3
0

Part 36 of the 40 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/19/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers

Note: This story is the thirty-sixth episode in a series entitled "April's Story". If you have not read the previous thirty-five episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

This is a dominant wife humiliates submissive husband story. That is the kind of story I write. If you do not enjoy these types of stories, I strongly recommend that you look for something else to read.

*

The weekend flew by.

The following Monday was the beginning of the first full week of school. I was a beginning teacher. Each day was an adventure that constantly presented new challenges.

Every evening Mark and I ate dinner and talked about the events of the day.

As we were finishing dinner on Wednesday night I looked at Mark and said, "Tomorrow is Thursday."

He nodded. "Yes it is."

"I'm excited and a little nervous about going to Baxter's."

"Why do you say you're nervous?"

"I've never gone to a bar by myself before."

"You'll be fine once you get there. April, you used to dance naked in front of hundreds of men."

I giggled. "I did do that didn't I?"

Mark nodded.

"Do you ever wish you could see me dance?"

"Yes very much."

I had a wicked little thought. "Maybe some night in the future I'll bring a man home and you can watch me do a strip tease for him."

I looked at Mark. I could tell he was getting excited. "Think about it baby. You're on your knees wearing nothing but your cock cage. My lover is sitting on the couch. He's fully dressed. I turn to you and tell you to put on some music, slow seductive music. You do as you're told."

Mark shook his head. "You're evil."

I laughed, "Only with you cuckboy."

Mark took a deep breath. It was obvious he was trying to collect himself. "What time do you want to leave for Baxter's tomorrow night?"

"I think about 7:30. That should get me there about 8:00. I want a little time to settle in and get used to the place before the debauchery starts."

Mark laughed. "You have high hopes for this place don't you."

I looked at my husband. I was now very serious. "Yes I do."

Mark smiled at me. "I hope you're not disappointed."

"I don't plan to be disappointed."

I stood up. "Slave boy clear the table. I'm going to sit on the couch and read the newspaper while you wash the dishes. When the kitchen is clean we're going to go into the bedroom. I want to sit on your face and finish my little story about dancing for my lover."

On Thursday I left school just before three. I stopped at the Boutique on my way home. Helen, Jessica and Lorraine were all there.

As soon as I walked in the door, Lorraine looked at Helen and Jessica and said, "Our favorite slut is here."

Helen turned to her slave. "Lorraine, mind your tongue."

I laughed. "It's okay Helen, I like the title."

Jessica smiled. "I like it to dear. I've always been happy that I was a slut."

Helen shook her head, "Okay all of you win. Now let's get to the important issue. April honey we found some wonderfully sexy lingerie and a very nice little cocktail dress for you to wear to Baxter's tonight."

Jessica held up a black garter belt, black stockings, a pair of black thong panties and a matching brassiere. Everything was trimmed with red lace. It really was very sexy lingerie.

I smiled. "Thank you, it's beautiful but..."

Helen looked at me, "But what dear?"

"Why do I need a brassiere? I thought it would be sexier to go braless tonight."

Jessica laughed. "Honey there isn't a guy in this world who doesn't get a little thrill when he unclasps a brassiere."

Helen nodded, "She is right you know."

I looked at all three of them and started giggling, "Okay, I defer to your experience; tonight I'll wear a bra."

Lorraine held up the dress. It was a black cocktail dress. It was a very short and very low cut.

I looked at my three friends, "It's gorgeous, thank you very much."

Lorraine walked over and kissed my cheek. "We want you to have fun tonight sweetheart. You know that all four of us love you."

Lorraine was of course including Morris as the fourth.

I smiled at all three of them. "I love you guys to. It was the luckiest day of my life when I walked into this shop."

Helen walked over and hugged me. "We think we were also pretty lucky."

It was almost five when I got home.

I was laying out my outfit for the evening when Mark walked in the door. He strolled into the bedroom and said, "Hi sweetheart, how are you tonight?"

I walked over to him and slapped his face. "How dare you be that familiar with me? You've been trained; you know how to properly address me."

Mark smiled, took a deep breath and bowed, "My apologies Mistress April. I don't know whatever possessed me to be so familiar."

"I forgive you Marcia; just don't let it happen again."

I put my arms around my husband, kissed his cheek and whispered into his ear. "I thought you might enjoy being a good little pussyboy slave while you dressed me for my evening out."

Mark grinned at me. "Thank you, I'd like that very much."

I stepped back, "Then get your clothes off pussyboy."

Mark quickly stripped. Once he was naked I said, "Fetch your cock cage. I don't want to have to worry about you jerking off while I'm enjoying myself this evening."

Mark brought me his chastity cage. I put it on him and snapped the lock shut.

"Put the key on my dresser. You can fasten my ankle chain on me after I'm dressed."

Mark obediently did as he was told. As soon as he returned I said, "Draw me a bath."

Mark went into the bathroom. I heard him start running the water.

When he came back into the bedroom I held up the black cocktail dress that Helen, Jessica and Lorraine had just given to me. "Do you think the men at Baxter's will find this outfit exciting tonight?"

"Yes Mistress April, You'll look very sexy in that outfit."

I smiled, "Very good cuckboy, I want to look very sexy tonight." I put exaggerated emphasis on the word very.

Mark went back into the bathroom. I heard him adjusting the water faucets. Finally he returned. "Mistress April, your bath is ready."

I went into the bathroom, stepped into the bathtub and sat down. I lay back, relaxed and closed my eyes. The hot water felt wonderfully soothing.

While I relaxed Mark gently washed my body. Being a dominant has many advantages. This simple pleasure was one of them.

After Mark was done bathing me, he carefully shaved my legs and pussy. Once I was nice and smooth, I stood up. As I stepped out of the tub, Mark draped a large fluffy towel around my shoulders and tenderly patted me dry.

I sat down at my makeup table and relaxed while Mark brushed my hair. When he was finished, I smiled at him and said, "I'd like a light snack before I go. Bring me some cheese slices and a glass of white wine."

Mark disappeared into the kitchen. While he was gone I put on my eye makeup and lip gloss. When he returned he carried a tray with a small plate of cheese slices and a single glass of white wine on it. I smiled to myself. Mark was well trained. He knew better than to bring a glass of wine for himself.

"Set the cheese and wine on my makeup table and get down on your knees. You can kiss my feet while I enjoy my snack."

I ate a slice of cheese. I was hungry, it tasted good. The wine was my favorite, pinot grigio. It was ice cold. I took a sip, closed my eyes and relaxed while Mark kissed my feet. This was another amenity that comes with being dominant.

When I finished the cheese and took my last sip of wine I looked down at my husband. "Thank you slave boy, that was very nice."

I stood up. "It's time for me to get dressed."

I walked over to my full length mirror and looked at the reflection of my naked body. "Pussyboy I want you to look at me and imagine the pleasure that my lover is going to experience this evening while he plays with me."

I turned to Mark; I remembered our conversation from the other evening. He wanted me to torment him. He was a masochist. He wanted to enjoy his pain. I smiled to myself. I was a sadist. If he wanted pain, I was very happy to oblige him.

"Are you feeling jealous cuckboy?"

Mark slowly nodded.

"You should be. My lover tonight is going to enjoy pleasures with me that you can only dream about."

I put my hands on his shoulders and gently pushed him to the floor. "Get down on your knees cucky."

As soon as Mark was kneeling I said, "Do you remember how much you enjoyed it on our wedding night when I let you try to fuck me?" I giggled. "Try is about all you could do. You came as soon as your pathetic little wee wee touched my pussy." I snickered. "You were done before I realized you'd started fucking me."

I pointed to my freshly shaved pussy. "Cuckboy, look at my cunt. Do you see how nice and tight it is right now? When I come home after my evening out, it's going to be stretched and raw from my lover's huge cock. He's going to be a stud. He'll be able to fuck me two or three times tonight.

I grinned at Mark, "Think about the thrill you experienced during the few seconds that you were inside me. Now imagine the pleasure my lover is going to feel tonight as he relentlessly pumps his huge cock in and out of my tight pussy for as long as he wants."

I grabbed Mark by his hair and pulled his face to my cunt. "Taste me cuckboy. Taste my pussy."

I sighed as I felt Mark lick me.

After a moment I collected myself. "When I come back home tonight, you're going to taste my pussy again. You'll notice a different taste cuckboy. Do you know why?"

I had Mark in a headlock. His face was pressed into my crotch. He couldn't answer, so I answered for him.

"I'll tell you why cuckboy. You'll be able to taste my lovers cock and his cum. Pussyboy, when I get home tonight I'm going to make you lick my lovers cum out of my freshly fucked cunt."

I let go of Mark's head. He looked up at me. His face glistened from being mashed against my wet pussy. He was smiling.

"Did you enjoy that sweetie?"

Mark nodded, "Yes, very much."

I laughed. "So did I." I picked Mark up, put my arms around his waist and kissed him. "I'm so glad we found each other. Mark I love you so much."

Mark hugged me. As he held me, I glanced over his shoulder and saw the clock. It was almost 7:30.

I pulled away from my husband. "Look at the time baby. We have to hurry. I want to get to Baxter's a little early so I can get a feel for the place before the revelry starts."

Mark helped me finish getting dressed. When I was ready I turned around for him. "There how do I look?"

He grinned at me, "You're going to drive every guy at Baxter's wild with desire."

I patted his face, "You're sweet."

Just as I was getting ready to leave I realized that we'd forgotten a very important detail. I looked at Mark. "We can't go; I'm missing a important piece of jewelry. Cuckboy, I'm not wearing my ankle bracelet. Fetch it for me."

Mark went to my dresser and retrieved the gold chain that held the key to his chastity cage. When he returned he got down on his knees and fastened it around my ankle.

Once it was in place I smiled. "That's much better. When I'm partying with my lover tonight I want to know that the key that controls your freedom to experience pleasure is safely attached to my ankle."

I checked myself in the mirror one last time, picked up my purse and said, "Now we can go."

We drove silently for several minutes. Both of us were excited and I think that we needed a little time to relax and catch our breath.

As Mark pulled his car onto the freeway, I had a wicked thought. I unclasped my seat belt, spread my legs and put my right foot up on the dashboard.

I made sure that Mark was watching me, and then I lifted the hem of my skirt, pulled the crotch of my thong panties aside and started to rub my clit.

"Cuckboy, this is so exciting, tonight I am going to get to party with a real man." I sighed, "You can't possibly imagine how bored I am with that puny little boy's pee pee that you try to pass off as a cock."

I glanced over at Mark. He was trying to concentrate on his driving, but I could tell that he was enjoying my abuse.

"Cuckboy, I am going to have so much fun tonight. Helen and Jessica told me that Baxter's is usually loaded with hot men. Did you hear me cucky? I said men, hot men, not pathetic little pussy boys like you."

I could tell that Mark was working hard trying to keep his attention focused on the road ahead, but I caught him sneaking quick peeks at me as I fingered my smooth wet cunt.

"I am so looking forward to unzipping a real man's trousers and taking his big hard cock out of his pants. Do you know what I'm going to do then cuckboy?" I didn't wait for an answer. "I'm going to put that great big man dick into my mouth and suck it."

I stared at Mark. "Does that make you jealous pussyboy? Does the thought of your sweet wife sucking another man's cock make you feel sad?" I laughed. It was a deliberately cruel laugh. "It should, because you know very well that I won't give you that pleasure."

I laughed some more. "What a pitiful wimp you are. You're driving your wife to a bar so that she can suck another man's cock."

I watched Mark. It was clear that he was enjoying my taunts so I continued. "Do you know what I'm going to do after I suck my stud's cock?" Again I didn't wait for an answer. "I'm going to let him fuck me. I am going to let him push his big hard dick into my wet cunt. When he's all the way inside me, I'm going to let him pump his big cock in and out of my pussy until I start screaming with joy and he shoots his hot load of baby making cum deep into my womb.

I started talking like a little girl. "Is that okay with you sweetie? Is it all right if your wife lets the big man shoot his stuff into her cute little pussy?"

My voice became more domineering. "You're not saying much are you cuckboy? I wonder why? Could it be that you're afraid that once I start fucking other men, I'll never let you fuck me again?"

I laughed. "You should be worried. That's exactly what's going to happen. Now that I'm dating other men, you can forget about ever again getting to fuck me. From now on, you're just going to be my little sissy wimp maid. Your only purpose is to bath me and dress me so that I can go out and party with my studs."

I took my fingers out of my wet cunt and rubbed them against Mark's lips. "Taste me cuckboy. Taste the pussy that's supposed to be reserved for you and only you. Tonight I am going to let another man play with this pussy. Tonight I'm going to let another man fuck this pussy. Tonight I am going to cuckold you for the second time."

We drove around a curve. Suddenly up ahead on the left we saw a large neon sign that said, "Baxter's Dining and Cocktails."

As soon as I saw the sign my mood changed. Suddenly I no longer wanted to taunt my sweet husband. Instead I wanted to be sure that he knew exactly how I felt about him.

I snuggled up to his shoulder. "Sweetheart, I love you so much. Don't ever forget that. No matter what happens tonight or in the future, please remember that I will always love you more than any other man in the entire world. No matter what happens, no matter who I meet; I promise that I will always come back to you."

We were both silent as Mark turned our car into the entrance to Baxter's and pulled up to the front door. I took a deep breath when I felt him stop and shift the car into park, It was time, I was about to leave my husband so I could spend an hour or two in the arms of another man. My body started to tingle with excitement. My dominant side regained control.

I leaned over and whispered into Mark's ear. "Remember your place and do not forget how to properly address me."

I waited for the doorman. When he opened the door, I got out and turned back to Mark. "Pussyboy, I should be done in about three hours. I call you when I'm ready to have you come back and pick me up. Now give me five dollars so that I can tip this gentleman."

Mark nodded, "Yes Mistress April." He reached back, got his wallet out of his trousers, took out a five dollar bill and handed it to me.

I leaned into the car and winked at Mark as I said, "Pussyboy, you can go now, I'll call you when I want you to come and get me."

Mark winked back at me. "Yes Mistress April, I'll be waiting for your call."

I smiled and turned to go inside. The doorman opened the front door and said; "Good evening, welcome to Baxter's. My name is Jerry."

I knew my husband was still watching so I seductively swayed my hips as I strutted through the open door. When I passed the doorman I casually handed him Mark's five dollar bill and said, "Thank you Jerry, you're very kind."

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,906 Followers