April's Story Ch. 37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,899 Followers

I was about to hang up when I thought of something else.

"Sweetheart, be sure you tell Jerry you're my husband."

After I turned my phone off, I noticed that Mitch was staring at me.

I smiled at him. "What's the matter?"

"You just called your husband Cuckboy. What does that mean?"

I shook my head. "That's a long story. I think we need to save it for another night."

Mitch nodded, "Alright, but the next time we get together, you're going to tell me about all about your relationship with your husband."

I laughed. "That's a promise."

We quickly got dressed. I tried to put myself back together, but getting dressed in the back of an SUV is not easy in the best circumstances. I'd just been ravaged by Attila the Hun. I knew I looked like it, and I also knew there was very little I could do about it.

Mitch walked me to the bar door. After we got inside, he kissed me and said, "I had a wonderful time. I'd like to see you again."

I smiled. "I did to, you can call me any time you want."

He took out his wallet, found a business card and walked over to the bar. "Hey Mike, can I borrow a pen."

"Sure Mitch," The bartender threw him a ball point.

Mitch caught it in the air and turned to me. "What's your telephone number?"

I gave him both my home telephone number and my cell phone number.

As he wrote them down he asked, "Do I have to be careful about what I say if your husband answers the telephone."

I laughed. "No not at all, in fact I'd prefer it if you're very direct about who you are."

Mitch shook his head. "I have to hear more about this."

After Mitch left I went into the ladies room and tried to make myself look presentable, but it was a hopeless task. There were runs in both of my stockings, my makeup was an absolute disaster and my hair was completely disheveled. To make matters worse, when I tried to comb my hair I discovered that there were several patches of dried semen in it.

I did the best I could to repair my appearance and walked out into the dining room.

Maddie and Brenda were both back at our table. They were drinking coffee. I walked over to them.

Maddie looked up when she heard me approaching. She nudged Brenda. "Take a look at our new friend."

Brenda chuckled. "Honey it looks like you just had a date with a gorilla."

I smiled at Brenda as I sat down, "I did and he was absolutely magnificent."

Maddie leaned forward, "Who was this guy?"

"Mitch Clark, he says he comes here a lot."

Brenda nodded, "He does. I've never had him, but I've seen him here many times."

Maddie grinned, "Well I want him, animal sex is wonderful."

I smiled at her. "You're going to have to wait your turn. He's promised me a second performance."

Just then Mel, the maitre d walked up to me. "Ms. Hansen, Jerry the doorman has just informed me that your husband is here to pick you up."

"Thank you Mel." I turned to Maddie and Brenda. "I want to thank both of you for letting me join you tonight. I enjoyed your company."

Brenda smiled at me. "April, we also enjoyed your company. We would love to have you join us again. Maddie and I come here every Thursday evening."

"I'll try to come back as soon as I can. Maybe I'll see the two of you next Thursday."

I turned to leave.

"April, before you go can I ask you one more question?" It was Brenda.

I turned back and looked at her. "Of course."

"Are you really going to meet your husband looking like that?"

I laughed, "Yes I am."

"Aren't you worried about what he's going to say? I mean it's obvious that you've been partying with a guy."

"My husband is very aware of what I was doing here tonight."

"And he's not upset about it?'

"Let's just say that he accepts it."

Brenda stared at me for a moment and then she said, "Honey we have got to talk."

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,899 Followers
12