April's Surprise

Story Info
April surprises her guy and his buddies.
1.8k words
3.59
65.4k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Written and Editted by Arkan79 and Mistressveronicalove

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No, I can't do something like that," says April, turning her back to him.

"Come on! All the girls do it. Ask your friends. Every single one sucks cock!" replied an irritated Ryan.

"Well, I'm not like them."

"April, look at me! It is very important to me."

"But why?"

"Because it just is. I want you to take it into your mouth!"

"You know something? Find yourself a slut who'll even sleep with it in her mouth!" outbursts April, gets up out of the bed, goes to closet and begins to throw her clothes in a bag.

"Very well! Leave! I cannot be with somebody who doesn't understand my needs."

April finishes packing and goes out the door, shutting it noisily.

Very nervous, Ryan locks the door and returns to bed, kicking the things he finds in his way. He takes the TV remote control and skips the channels looking for something interesting. He doesn't find anything and he throws the remote control against the wall, breaking it into pieces. Then he gets off the bed and begins to hit on the boxing bag he has in one corner of the room. The phone ring and stops him.

"Yes," answers Ryan.

"Hi man, its Steve."

"Hi Steve."

"What is the matter with you man? You sound really down."

"I just broke up with April."

"That hot chick!"

"Don't turn the knife in the wound, please. I feel depressed enough."

"Don't be an idiot! There are hundreds like her."

"Maybe you're right."

"Anyway, I called you up because I have a proposal for you. We haven't gotten together for a long time, just the guys. Remember how much fun we used to have?"

"Of course. Great times!"

"Lets get together on Wednesday. It's the Finals: beer, football...fun!"

"Perfect! Anyway, I am alone now. So I don't have to worry about her complaining about me going out with the guys. So Wednesday, at my place."

"Ok, I'll let John know."

April returns to her sisters' apartment, which she had left a month ago, when she had moved to Ryan's. As the college was out for the summer holiday, she had nothing to do and she was bored to death. From time to time, she went out for long random walks in the streets. She missed Ryan badly and she wanted to see him again. When she was alone at home she watched blowjobs movies on the Internet, trying to like it. Yet, it seemed too repulsive for her.

Ryan has always been able to read her like an open book and never surprised him. That she had no initiative. "Maybe if I change something in this matter he will forget about the blow job thing and he will want to be together again," she thought. But how to surprise him? The steps took her on unknown streets for hours, but she didn't even noticed where she was. One day, she was almost hit by a car. Luckily, an old man grabbed her hand and pulled her back. During one of her wanderings, she ran into Steve.

"Hey, hello," shouts Steve.

"What!" she answers scatter-brained, looking at the man in front of her.

"Hello! Don't you recognize me? I am Steve, Ryan's friend!"

"Oh, of course, forgive me, my mind was somewhere else. How are you?"

"I'm good. I was just on my way to meet Ryan and John at the supermarket to get beer and something for munching."

"Any special occasion?" asks April.

"Not necessarily. We are getting together at Ryan's to watch the finals."

"Ok, have fun," says April, resuming her walk.

"So, Ryan will be at home tonight... What if I surprise him?" She remembers the nights they used to drink beer and eat peanuts while they were watching movies. They liked "9 ½ weeks" the most, with Kim Basigner and Mickey Rourke. They got so hot that they did it all night long. That night she refused to suck his dick for the first time, but he hadn't been so angry, thinking it was temporary fuzz... "9 ½ weeks"...the strip-tease part excited him a lot... That's it! She will do strip tease for him. She hurries towards Ryan's apartment. She still had the key and wanted to be there before him, for it to be a real surprise. But she stops. Ryan won't be alone... For a moment, she wanted to go back but she thought that this could turn in her favor. She has a stunning body that will drive Steve and John crazy. They will tell Ryan that it would be the biggest mistake to break up with a girl like her. So, April is heading again for Ryan's place. When she gets there, she knocks at the door and she hides behind the stairs, so to be sure is nobody home. Then she enters and sits near the window. When she sees the boys she hides under the bed.

Ryan, Steve and John arrive carrying beers and various food bags. They drop the load on the bed and they fling themselves on the bed too. April is waiting for the right moment to produce the surprise. She thinks it will be better if the boys have several beers to drink first. Soon, empty bottles and snacks packages land on the floor. The bed shakes when the three boys hit it with their feet and fists at every action of their favorite team.

The storm calms down when the game break arrives.

"Oh, I've forgot to tell you. Today I met April," say Steve.

Where at asks Ryan?

"On the way to the supermarket."

"And you talked?"

"No, just said hello. She seemed like her mind was on another planet."

"Believe me. She really is from another planet. I don't even want to hear about her. I am looking for somebody else."

"Fuck her!" says John.

"Who wants whiskey? There is a bottle in the refrigerator," announces Ryan.

"That's the good life," says John, who wants to go for the drink.

April is numb after she has stayed immobile all that time. She rolls and gets on her feet.

"What the hell!" exclaimed Ryan.

"Sssss", says April, covering his mouth softly with her fingers.

"Just watch."

The girl goes to the CD player, chooses the "9 ½ weeks" soundtrack CD (which they bought when they were together) and plays it. Then she moves in front on TV and begins to sway sensually. First, she messes up her blond hair with her hands, and then she passes her hands in a slow continuous move over her neck, breasts and belly. She goes lower and rubs the portion of her jeans that cover her pussy. In continuous slow motion, she removes her white cotton blouse and throws it at the breathless boys on the bed. On the CD the music has an erotic rhythm, she turns with the back to the bed, takes off her bra and passes it between her legs, pulling it back and forth. Then she wraps it round her neck and begins to unbutton the jeans. In a less then a minute, April wears just the black silk panties and the bra round her neck. She turns back with her face to the bed, put her hand inside her panties and begins to rub her pussy while she moves in an imaginary circle. Drunk, Ryan gets off the bed, goes to April and lowers his pants.

"I knew you would change your mind," says Ryan, grasping her hair and trying to get her mouth on his cock.

"What are you doing?" shouts April, getting herself free and pushing Ryan as strongly as she can to make him fall on the bed.

"Finish up your show! You can't leave me just like that, after you got me so excited," says Ryan, getting on his feet and taking his hard cock in his hand.

"Go to hell you pervert!" yelled April and began to collect her clothes from the floor.

"How can you allow her to talk to you like that in your own house?" asks John, who is drunk as well.

"That's right! You are in my house and you do whatever I want! And I want you to suck my dick," says Ryan, catching April's hands. "Guys, I need some help here!"

John and Steve jump to help their friend. April's hands and feet are caught and she is transported on the bed. Her hands are tied up above her with her bra and she is kept with her eyes on the ceiling. John covers her nose with her torn silk panties so she has to keep her mouth open in order to breathe. She can scream for help just once, because Ryan puts his cock inside her mouth. The perfect gag. At the other end, Steve opens her legs and begins to penetrate her pussy.

"Suck, you slut, suck! Orders Ryan, pulling her hair so to move her head back and forth. John, let her breathe!"

With flushed face and tears in her eyes, April sucks like she has seen in the movies. Her body is passed by more and more intense heat waves as Ryan and Steve fuck her with increasing violence. After several minutes which get her on the verge of fainting, they decide it is time to cum. Ryan pulls his cock almost all the way out because he wants to cum in her mouth, not her throat.

"John, cover her nose again!" says Ryan. April's nose is buried in the black silk panties again. "If you spit out a drop you will be severely punished," warns Ryan as he starts to cum.

April's mouth and pussy are filled simultaneously. The feeling of helplessness triggers her orgasm, shock after shock of pleasure whizzing round her body. Ryan covers her mouth with his hand: "Swallow if you want to breathe!"

April has no option and swallows the sperm. John frees her nose then he switch places with Ryan, putting his cock in her mouth. As John takes his turn, Steve slides his cock into her ass. His nuts strike noisily on the skin of her ass. April has never been so wet and groans louder and loader. Fire shivers electrify her stomach ceaselessly. John starts to cum in her throat and then force her to lick his balls. Steve pulls out his cock and uses it to whip April's wet pussy. As well, Ryan and John use their dicks to hit her all over her breasts and mouth, and then all over her entire body. April tries to struggle, but she doesn't stand a chance, with her hands tied. After a while, she is abandoned on the bed. Ryan eventually returns and unties her hands and asks: "Do you want us to be together again?"

April cleans her face and gives him a naughty look:

"You think I will ever let you go, after the pleasure I felt tonight."