April's Vulgar Arousal

Story Info
Sexy corporate ladder climber gets forced into her place.
14.2k words
4.31
37.1k
10
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1

"And Janice would you please get me the municipal proposals' summaries from last month," said April Dowze emphatically to her new secretary for the third time that day as they walked down the hall, Janice helping April with her Jacket and her coffee and her stack of files. April had a meeting with the C.E.O of Cellucorp, a cell phone company located just outside of Los Angeles. She didn't know what that old bastard wanted. Finally April had her jacket on, took the last sip of her coffee drink and handed the cup to Janice, smoothed her hair out and asked her secretary,

"How do I look?" She looked at her watch. '7:58.'

"Perfect," said Janice and she laughed and snorted slightly, catching her snort.

April greeted the bastard's secretary and opened the double doors to hear a big, "Surprise!" in unison from all of her coworkers. Actually, as of today, they were all her employees. As she mingled and moved from one cluster of employees to the next she wondered what they all thought of her now. Secretly. Were they jealous of her promotion? Did some feel it was rightfully theirs? Or were at least some of them as genuinely happy as they all seemed to appear on their faces and in their body postures and handshakes. In the C.E.O.'s office? 'This is some promotion.'

April was five foot eight. She had long honey brown hair, down to her waist, wavy almost like finger waves, but bigger. She had rounded bangs that she always brushed to one side or another, depending on her mood. She had full breasts, but not suspiciously large, a tiny waist, long legs, and always high, pointed spike heels. She wore business suits but she wore them tight, and tailored in at the waist. She carried an old fashioned briefcase with bright red stitching. Her eyes were green and her skin was fair. Her eyebrows, always waxed and plucked precisely. But no one ever thought April Dowze got by on her looks. She was brutal and fierce in her decision making. She was highly competitive and results driven. She was every corporation's wet dream in every way.

That night she returned to her apartment, ran on the treadmill for one hour while watching a saved episode of Oprah on her TiVo, and fixed herself a bowl of ice cream for dinner. She ate "dinner" on the couch in front of her other TV and felt a tinge of loneliness amongst all her electronics, machines, fancy appliances. She had been broken up with James for two years now but she still missed the warm body to sit next to, the friendly ear to listen to her, the romantic gestures.

April ran her love life as she ran her professional life. She dated respectable men, rich men, intense men. She climbed the social ladder with her men, but never were any of them as powerful as she. She always kept them at an inch's distance, kept herself a step ahead, never letting her man forget who was truly in control, who made the most money, who was most ferocious. When April was Director of Marketing she was involved with a lawyer, a partner in a small but highly reputable firm. His name was James Wadsworth. April asked James to move in with her, into her tall apartment, behind the Hyatt, overlooking the entire city.

April and James would sit out on the porch drinking champagne and talking for hours. They would go on shopping sprees buying expensive shoes for one another, suits, dresses, trying garments on, complementing each other's physiques, handing over credit cards nonchalantly while gossiping about office matters, hardly ever looking shop staff in the face. They went to fine dinners together, affording the best tables and booths, discussing the operas and plays they had seen together. They led the life of a perfect upper class couple.

April's and James' sex life was as their public life. As it was 'supposed' to be. They frequently had sex in bed, April wearing a silk camisole and matching tap pants trimmed in lace. James would crawl over her from the foot of the bed and pull her tap pants down. He'd take off her camisole. 'Sex should be naked.' April's breasts were so full, he'd think. Other times they'd be more adventurous, playing with strawberries and whipped cream, April wearing schoolgirl outfits, they tried anal sex. But April always ended up on top.

One day, James' firm had been hired to bring a lawsuit against Cellucorp. James tried to reassure April that it was only business, that it was nothing personal. He explained what she already knew, that they had been hired by an outside party to sue. But April's loyalty to Cellucorp took precedence and she came down hard on James. She coldly told him they didn't have to take the case. James argued it was a small sum for Cellucorp but a large sum for his firm and his client, not to mention the fact that he alone could not make that decision. April was unchanged. She asked him to move out within the week. She never saw him again.

The night after April's first day on the new job she went to bed with that lonely feeling in the pit of her stomach and awoke at 4:45 the next morning, her eyes sensitive to the morning light. She had just been promoted to Assistant Vice President of Marketing for Cellucorp. As assistant vice president of marketing, April will now oversee all aspects of the marketing area including internal and external relations, advertising systems, public affairs and community relations, and marketing. At least that's what her job description said. The first thing on her agenda was to go over those municipal summaries and find out what's really been going on in marketing for the last month. Then she wanted to sift through all the billing reports from the last month and really find out what's been going on in marketing for the last month. 'Ugh! There's so much to do! I can't believe I'm already looking forward to the four day weekend.'

The four day weekend April was looking forward to was Thanksgiving. But she didn't speak to her family much at all anymore. She was looking forward to four days of peace and quiet in her own apartment. Alone. April liked it that way. She didn't have many girlfriends on account of her looks and her fierce competitiveness. She didn't have a boyfriend because her job didn't afford her the time to hold down a relationship anymore. April wasn't planning on having anyone over or on going anywhere this Thanksgiving. This year it was just her and the couch. She'd even told her mother she was spending the weekend away, in Santa Fe, with her hippy friend, Sasha, so her family wouldn't call. The truth was, Sasha was her best friend and she hadn't spoken with her, simply out of neglect, in four months. Her father had tragically passed away in an automobile accident five years earlier, right about this time of year. April hadn't been to a Thanksgiving dinner at home since. She never spoke of the accident to anyone.

The new job was a bit overwhelming, but she got through the first short week on her own strengths and talents and Janice's gracious help. Janice was a somewhat dorky version of April. She too had long brown hair, but it was of a course texture, and not quite so long. She too parted her longish bangs to the side, only and always to the left, and they were rather stiffly brushed aside. She was five foot three and weighed about twenty pounds more than April. She wore a-lined 1970's style dresses in a variety of colors and prints to compliment her dark skin tone and hide the fullness of her figure. Her eyes shone blue through thick purple plastic framed glasses. It always seemed she became more beautiful the longer you looked at her. But as soon as April walked in the room April had a commanding presence. She was a force. Nothing could be as beautiful as she with her tiny waist, long locks, milky complexion, her drilling green eyes. Janice's alternative beauty didn't stand a chance.

April clobbered anyone in her wake. She treated her superiors with a fine balance of highly due respect, lack of ass kissing, and straight get-to-business talk. She treated her coworkers like stepladders, outwardly smiling at them as they smiled at her, secretly using them to gain footing on higher corporate ground. She treated her employees the worst. She used their hard competitive work for her benefit and never thanked them or took notice of whose work was most accurate or best put together. She never promoted based on merit only on who showed up with the flashiest final product. Two days on the job and April was already taking Janice for granted, expecting her to carry out tasks not in her job description. Carry her coffee, dress her, compliment her.

April strode out of the office early on Wednesday leaving behind a jealous Janice to pick up the slack. Because she left early she caught them off guard. There were three, maybe four men wearing black ski masks, black pants, and black tee-shirts. They were waiting for her in the parking garage. They were lazy at first, some smoking cigarettes by the doorway, but as soon as April realized what she was looking at they sprung into action. April was jostled about. She saw a fist fly towards her face, she saw a forearm with an elaborate yin yang tattoo, she saw army boots.

April was in a wholly different predicament from what she was used to handling. One she didn't know what to do about. That was a rarity. One man had her arms secured behind her back. One man picked up her legs. Another shoved a cloak over her head. There was a fourth standing and watching, the one with the tattoo. There were definitely four. She could sense how strong they were by how smoothly they carried her. They lifted her up, arms first, into someplace higher, with seats. April sniffed the air. She was in a van. The door slid shut. They were all in.

"Tie her arms first," said a voice.

"Yes Sir," said the second voice, and he got to work first tying April's wrists together, then tediously tying up her arms behind her back, to the start of her biceps, pushing her arms together and pressing her chest out.

"Oh, Sir. I like her like this!" said the second voice and April felt several sets of legs pass in front of her, brush against her legs, some from the left, some from the right. She felt one of the men run his hand along the tracts of rope, along her extended shoulder muscle, along her breast. April recoiled violently.

"She's feisty!" said the third voice, sitting next to her. April got a feel for where his face was. She spat in it through the mouth hole. He reached up into her cloak, grabbed her by the hair, leaned into her and said, "We can make this hard on you or we can make this hard and very very painful on you. I'm talking shitting blood for weeks painful. It all depends on you and how well you cooperate. Do you think you could do that for me? Cooperate?" April nodded her head in agreement. "Now how about a kiss to seal the deal?" April had no choice, he had her by her hair. She nodded. "Good girl." He forced his tongue into her mouth, through the mouth opening in her cloak, and wriggled his tongue around. April let out a high pitched grunt.

Shortly after a fifth man came into the van, into the driver's side and put on his seatbelt. The others urged him to drive. The van drove a long ways until April heard a parking attendant pass them through. She heard them park the car and it was there they waited for what seemed like an eternity. The men made small talk, casual talk. April could hear them over her own breath underneath the cloak. The smell of her mouth filled the cloak. She was marinating in her own breath, sweating, beginning to lose air, heaving. She was too terrified to say anything or scream out when they passed the parking attendant. She'd promised to be a good girl. After all these years of being the powerful one April knew when she'd been beaten.

The driver never said a word. April heard the sounds of carnival music and children's laughter and people leaving in the parked cars all around them, people slurping the trail ends of their sweet beverages. 'Disneyland.' After what seemed like three or four hours three of the men started to get excited and the one universally referred to as "Sir" urged the driver to start the van again.

"Pull up! Pull up! Pull up!" yelled Sir. The van made a series of sharp turns and accelerated quickly and then stopped. All five of them now pulled her out of the van and lifted her over a low fence and dropped her to the ground on the other side. They jumped over while the driver drove away in the van only to return by foot minutes later. They took the cloak off April's head. She was at Disneyworld all right. Just after closing time but before the guard started his shift, apparently. They were over a fence next to a roller coaster ride that swoops down almost to the ground.

April was kneeling in her dark green business suit with light green blouse. It picked up on her eyes, which were frightened and had strands of messed hair crossing them. She was kneeling on the ground in the soil, her stockings dirtied at the knees, her arms tied so tight behind her that her back arched and her chest flung out. Her bottle green eyes shifted fearfully from one masked figure to the other. She could see the driver now. She was a woman with a slender waist and rounded breasts and hips. Unlike the others she was wearing a black pleated skirt exposing thick, shapely legs. They stood over her and inched nearer and nearer.

"Tie her to the tracks," commanded Sir. He was the tallest of the five. He had broad shoulders and a well built chest and arms. The others raised April up to her feet and pushed her to the tracks. April remembered what the third voice had told her, about cooperating. She didn't want this to be any more painful than it had to be. The tracks swooped low to the ground, about three feet off it. They tied April parallel to the ground, to the bottom of the tracks. They tied her wrists to a lower track so that her upper body was hanging by them and tied her feet up in the crouching position, open and by the ankles to a lower track. Her waist was tied to a middle track. She was squatting but parallel to the ground, a little over two feel above it.

Sir walked up to her, raised her head, and brushed the hair out of her face. He combed it with his fingers behind her ears. "I think our little puppy is ready," he said and he unzipped his pants and shoved his cock in April's mouth. She was not prepared. She did not give permission. She felt the contours of his head slide past her lips, past her teeth, through her mouth and down her throat, farther than she'd ever taken any man before. But April did not gag. She felt a fledgling sense of pride about that. She felt another man pull himself up through her legs, in between them and the train tracks and press a semi-hard cock up her skirt, which he pulled up, and around her panties. He pressed his way into her and moved slowly, growing harder and bigger inside her with every thrust. Sir was still in her mouth. Hands covered her body, unbuttoning her blouse, unclasping her bra, pulling at her skirt, spreading her ass open. The man inside April finally hardened and started pressing into her with force, pumping hard, and with each drive he pushed Sir's cock deeper into April's mouth. But April didn't gag. April didn't let out any muffled cries. April felt that pride welling up in her and she felt a duty to not only 'cooperate' with these men but to please these men. 'Yes, that is the best way to get out of this situation the fastest, to satisfy them.' This was the best way to take the power away from them, to be complacent.

April began raising and dropping her ass on the man's cock. She could feel herself getting wet. "She's getting wet Sir!" exclaimed the second voice from behind her.

"Of course she is," replied Sir, calmly as if he were talking to April, looking into her eyes, and he stroked her chin as he fucked her face. April opened her jaw wider and tightened her lips around his cock. She circled her tongue around it. He caressed her outstretched neck. The man with the second voice started moving irregularly and came. April could tell he wanted to holler out but couldn't without revealing their location to any guards. He squatted down in between the tracks and April's legs and the man with the third voice took his place. He was a wholly different fucker. He fucked April with an instant hard-on. It was clear this situation gave him great pleasure. He immediately started fucking her fast and hard, holding on to her hips for added pressure. April nearly gagged on Sir's cock. She could barely breathe. She tried to meet his rhythm but couldn't so decided totally limp was the best course of action. 'That way he can just go to.' The man with the third voice came in a matter of minutes.

April was dripping with cum, dripping with saliva, she was hanging from rollercoaster tracks, her skirt was up, her blouse undone, her hair messed. Yet something felt good about Sir's cock in her mouth. There was a budding feeling even April was not aware of, a feeling of relief from always having to be on top and in control, relief from always being alone, and there was a unique and momentary partnership between she and Sir. She found herself liking Sir. She liked being called a little puppy. She wanted to be his little puppy. Amidst the violence of this act, Sir was gentle with her.

The fourth man didn't get a chance to fuck April. Sir pulled out of April's mouth. "Take her down," he said. "I'm ready for her." Slowly they cut the ropes and April was standing up in front of the tracks, arms still tied behind her back. Her limbs were stiff. Her feet were sore. The man with the third voice grabbed her and positioned her in front of one of the tracks. He spoke softly into her ear. April recoiled.

"Now this is the part I was telling you about. You cooperate and things will go just fine. You struggle, you'll be shitting blood for weeks. Sir is unrelenting. Now I'm going to untie your arms so that I can tie them to the tracks. You're not going to run away now, are you?" he asked. April shook her head that she wouldn't. She was nervous. She'd only tried anal sex once before, with James. And it hurt a little. And Sir was bigger, a lot bigger than James. She just had to relax. 'Relax. Relax.' April's hands were tied high above her head. She arched her back. Sir came up behind her and put his face in her hair, pulling it aside and then licking her neck.

He ran his hands all over her body. He was particularly interested in the up stretched muscles of April's chest due to her hanging by her wrists. He stood closely behind her and felt her breasts, the curve of her waist, he unbuttoned her blouse the rest of the way. He felt her thighs, he felt her pussy soaking through her skirt, the cum of two men dripping out. He pressed his body up against hers and lifted her skirt up. He ran his cock, dripping with saliva, up and down her slit, feeling her openings. He found her ass and began pressing in without warming her up. 'Relax. Relax.' April stuck her ass out as far as it would go and relaxed her anus. She felt Sir's head go in first. Then her anus closed in around it. She felt his head press through her rectum, shaft following.

That first stroke was slow. And deceptive. After that Sir let out a sigh. He told her she had a beautiful tight asshole and he fucked her hard, April's weight bouncing on and off of him at his will, as April's hands were tied so highly that she couldn't get her bearings with her feet. April could feel with every stroke that gigantic head forcing through and the long shaft following. It was amazing to her how sensitive she was there, anally. Sir grabbed her by the pelvis with both arms and came in her ass. One of the men unbound her and she fell to the ground. She was covered in moist earth on her legs, her hands, her face.

"The next time you take a promotion like that you'd better think about the people close to you," said the man with the third voice. 'Is that what this is about?'