April's World

Story Info
April invited her neighbor over for dinner.
2.7k words
4.32
43k
39
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blcking
blcking
120 Followers

April Beth Carson had just moved to Boston, MA from Oregon. The freckled face pale skinned, Bend born beauty had been trying to figure out why Jayden Cole never wanted to take things to the next level, or any level, it seemed. She saw the bright spark in his brown eyes whenever they passed each other in the halls of their apartment building; she loved the look of his brown skin next to his crisp white shirts and imagined what it would be like to feel his big hands on her ass. Yet, he never approached her for a cup of coffee, never seemed to do anything more than having short, friendly conversations. Why was he so timid?

April was a 40-year-old, striking natural redhead beauty, green eyes, pointy nose and had an almost square jaw line. She stood at 5'9", with perky C cup breasts, flat tummy, and long legs. She was an exotic mix of half Irish and Lebanese. She could easily pass for a model or even a porn star. April and her daughter had moved to Boston because of her new job assignment. They had moved into their new apartment paid for by her company about two years ago. April had noticed Jayden for a while but she was so reserved, she had not worked enough nerve to approach him.

April who had not been with anyone since her daughter's father had left them, one day, approached Amarna Miller, her neighbor, and friend who rode the train with Jayden into town every morning. Amarna had done so much to help April out in the two years since she had moved to Boston and started living in their building, but April was not sure she would help with this particular task.

April invited Amarna over her apartment for breakfast. "I need a favor from you," she said.

"Sure," Amarna said, covering her mouth not to spit her food out.

"I need your help with someone."

"Who?" Amarna asked, raising her eyebrow, with a curious face.

"What do you know about our sexy black neighbor?"

"Jayden? Well, he talks about you all the time."

"Really!" April said surprised. Her face started blushing.

"Yeah, he's always talking about how good you look in your dresses and mini pencil skirt. How he likes your smile, and how he likes your light country accent; he thinks it's sexy."

"Oh, my God!"

"Yeah," Amarna smiled. April looked at Amarna, who was a beautiful blonde with her full breasts and ass, so much larger than hers and wondered why Jayden wasn't attracted to her.

"So, why doesn't he approach me?"

Amarna looked down.

"I think he's afraid."

"Afraid? Of me? Why?"

"He's asked white girls out here before, and they all turned him down."

"Really? But he's so handsome!"

"I know, but there's still a lot of white girls who have those hang-ups, you know."

"That's a shame."

"I know he likes you, but he probably thinks you'd rather be with a white guy, like all the other white girls."

April looked down. "But I want to be with him." She said thinking how hot it would feel kissing his full lips, caressing his muscles under his tight black skin and squeezing his black cock between her legs. "How do I..."

"You want to hook up with him?" Amarna asked seeing the lust in April's eyes.

"You mean, sex? Sure!"

Amarna smiled. "Well, I think I have an idea."

Jayden would always read a book on the train while riding to work with Amarna. And she remembered Jayden reading a book called, "Invisible Man" by Ralph Ellison. Jayden was known as a guy who preferred a good book over a good TV show. Amarna told her about him reading that book on the train.

"Oh, I've read that book," said April. "That's an old book. As a matter of fact, I still have a copy. Let me go get it."

April came back with the book and showed it to Amarna.

She took it from her. "Of course, you've read it!"

April shot Amarna a humorously sarcastic look. "Why wouldn't I? It was a great book."

"Well, do you remember this part?"

Amarna flipped to chapter twenty-four, and the scene where a white woman seduces the book's black protagonist by removing her red robe to reveal her nude body. Amarna began to read the book's description of the character's arousal upon seeing the nude white woman. Then she turned to April and winked.

"Can you get a red robe?"

---

A part of April thought this was clearly a stupid idea, that there was no way she could pull off a seduction of Jayden. Amarna insisted that the sight of April removing her robe to reveal her pale body would make Jayden recall the book and immediately arouse him. She wasn't sure.

Amarna told Jayden that April wanted to have dinner with him at her apartment on Saturday. April hoped that Jayden wouldn't be too nervous, that he would respond to her advances, and that he would fulfill all of her black fantasies. She got up early to clean her apartment. She cooked, at least tried to imitate, her favorite chicken and rice from Nong's Khao Man Gai back in Bend, Oregon. Once she was done cooking she changed into a pretty red skater dress, cut five inches above her knees, to show her sexy elongated legs in matching pumps. She was saving her planned outfit for after dinner. She let her long, straight, red hair spill down her back; Amarna told her that Jayden had always praised about how beautiful he thought her hair was. April took a deep breath and waited for Jayden to arrive.

Jayden showed up at six o'clock that Saturday evening with a bottle of red wine in his hand. "Hello beautiful," he said with his deep sultry voice, yet slightly nervous. He stood at 6'6" with broad shoulders, wide chest, flat-chiseled abs and muscular legs. He was built like a machine. Jayden played football both in high school and college. He looked so handsome in his crisp white shirt, blue jacket and black pants. It took a lot out of April to not kiss him right there at the door. "You look amazing," he said as he reached out to hug her. April smiled slightly and welcomed him in.

Amarna had advised April to make sure the dinner and conversation went for at least an hour. Over the course of the next sixty minutes, April and Jayden had gotten to know each other well, discussing their childhood and love life, his visit to the Caribbean islands his parents had emigrated from, his desire to visit Europe, her past work as a journalist in Oregon before coming to Boston, her occasional homesickness and awkwardness in Boston, and their common taste in music and movies. As they chatted, April wondered if Jayden had any idea how much she wanted him to fuck her. She was convinced that they were soulmates, that fate had brought her to Boston to meet this gorgeous black man, that this was meant to be. She couldn't wait, but she had to.

After dinner, they had moved over to the living room, looking at albums of old pictures. Jayden smiled as he looked at pictures of April's teenage years in Oregon. "Wow, you were so athletic," Jayden remarked. In high school, April won the state championship in both swimming and track.

"Thank you," April chuckled and blushed. Then her cell phone rang, it was Amarna. That was the cue. "Excuse me, I have to take that...."

April excused herself to the bedroom and answered her phone. In the room, she stood strategically in front of the full-length mirror, as she changed into her pink lace bra and matching thong and a red satin robe tied closely to hide the fact that she was nude except for her lingerie.

"How is everything?" Amarna asked over the phone's speaker.

"Oh, it's fine. You're on speaker by the way," April said. She had placed the call on speaker while she changed. The two ladies chatted for a while with April explaining how the evening was going so far and Amarna giving her advice on how to seduce Jayden. When she was done, she hung up the cell phone and walked back to the living room where Jayden was waiting for her to return.

"Hey handsome," she said smiling so sexy below her bright green eyes. Jayden looked up at her as though he had fallen into a sexual trance.

"Ready for dessert?" she asked as she spun around like a model on a catwalk. She undid the sash and let the robe fell to the floor. The photo album fell to the floor as Jayden's eyes transfixed on her ass, his cock rising up against his pants. She sashayed over to the couch and climbed on his lap. Jayden embraced April, anxiously kissing her cheeks, mouth, and neck.

"I want you to fuck me with your big cock, Jayden," she said in a half-whisper and half gasp.

With his hands palming her ass, he picked her up as she wrapped her arms around his neck and legs around his waist, and carried her to the bedroom where he laid her onto the bed.

He swiftly removed his shirt, pants, and shoes. April was impressed by his dark and muscular body, as well as the large cock bulging inside his dark blue boxers. She reached behind her and unclasped her bra. He climbed onto the bed between her legs, making his way up to kiss her soft lips and pulled her bra off with one hand. He kissed her neck, down to her chest and sucked on her perky pink nipples as he grabbed the other with his hand and squeezed her erect nipple with his thumb. He kissed her flat stomach making his way down to her nether region. He grabbed her by the ankles and spread her legs apart. She gently lifted up her butt as he pulled down her lace thong off to expose her silky red pubic hair trimmed just above her clit. He kissed her belly button, ran his tongue over her landing strip and took her clit into his mouth. With his lips, he spread her pussy lips apart and buried his tongue deep in her hole. A soft moan escaped her mouth as she grabbed his head and lifted her butt, burying his tongue deeper into her, and she came not once but twice.

April pulled his head up, "My turn," she said pulling his boxers down. She was 'WOWED' by the size of his cock. It was at least ten or eleven inches long, thick, super black and veiny with a purple head as big as a billiard ball. She was contemplating how it would fit in her pussy as she knelt down and taking him into her mouth. April struggled to get the head into her mouth and licked down the shaft to his balls then back to the head. With one hand April played with his balls and jerked the shaft as she continued sucking on the head. She felt his balls tightening up in her hand, just before he exploded down her throat. As soon as his cum hit the back of her mouth, she closed her lips around the head and took the whole load and swallowed it. Some of his cum had fallen on her breast and she reached down and licked it off her.

Jayden picked April up and placed her onto the bed and began to kiss her gently all over her body. April loved the feel of his full lips on her skin, his big and gentle hands caressing her curves, his tongue licking her aroused nipples, and finally his thick, hard black cock penetrating inside her wet pink pussy. She tried to scream in pain as his purplish-black head stretched her lips apart, but no sound came out. She can feel the head stretching her walls as he pushed in and out of her vagina making its way into her cervix. As Jayden pumped his massive cock into her, her body began to convulse as she experienced the most intense orgasms of her life. April wrapped her legs around his and dug her fingers onto his back and ass pulling him closer to her as he pushed in deeper into her.

Jayden started to feel his balls tightening as he's getting ready to cum. He pulled out just in time before he exploded inside of her and beat her now swollen clit with his hard cock as her pussy juice gushed out. April's body started to twitch as if Jayden was exorcising demons out of her with yet another orgasm; this time stronger than the first. Jayden flipped her around and she got onto her hands and knees into the doggy style position. He slapped his hard cock onto her butt cheeks and slid it between her crack down to her pussy. He penetrated her once again and her pussy was happy to receive his head. He gently slid his cock inside her warm and wet pussy, and continue to push into her until he was balls deep. All of his ten inches of cock was buried deep inside her. Once he was satisfied she was able to take all of him inside her, he pulled out and slide it back in again and began to stroke her slow, deep and hard.

April wanted to run but yet didn't want him to stop as he was hitting her spot. Jayden continued to pound her pussy as he picked up speed, stroking faster and harder. April opened her mouth to scream, and all that came out was, "Fuck me. Yes, fuck me." She clenched the bed with one hand and pound on it with the other as she felt his head penetrating her cervix. She reached under and grabbed her vagina as juice gushed out of her, and felt his balls slapping on her clit. Jayden grabbed her arms and gently lift her torso up as he continued to pound the soul out of her body. After two, three minutes or so of nonstop pounding, Jayden gently laid her onto her stomach on the bed and pulled out. He came for the second time tonight, letting out a bucket load of cum onto her back and ass. When he was done, he laid down next to her trying to catch his breath. April's body was limp as she laid there looking at his hard cock still standing at attention. She could have sworn she blacked out when he lifted her up by her arms and pounded her cervix.

"How..." she asked, "what, did you take a Viagra before coming here?" Wondering how he had such stamina to fuck for so long and still stayed hard after.

April rolled over onto her back to catch her breath and felt the wetness of his cum on her back. She thought about what it would have been like to have him cum inside of her. For a brief moment, she wished that she had told him to stay in, that she wanted a cute little black baby and would have been delighted to be a mom to his kid.

For an hour after they made love, April and Jayden continued to kiss and cuddle, noting the beautiful contrast of his dark skin against her pale skin; she quietly told him about her wish and that she had wanted for him to not pull out and how she wouldn't mind if she fell pregnant. Jayden remarked that they would likely have a very beautiful child and that he would want to have a daughter. Eventually, Jayden drifted off to sleep; April was also drained, and placed her head on his chest, and slowly caressed his balls and stroked his cock as she drifted into sleep.

The next day after Jayden had left her apartment, April ran into Amarna's apartment to thank her for setting them up. She hugged her as she opened the door, "Thank you! It was unbelievable! Dinner was great and the sex was AMAZING! I owe you a big favor," she said.

Amarna hugged her back, "I'm glad to hear everything went well," she responded. "No need for a favor, I was glad to help."

"Was that it or are you going to continue to date him?" Amarna asked.

"Yes, I am not letting that one go. He's mine now." April answered with a cheer in her face.

"What about your daughter?"

"I haven't told him about her yet, but she's going to have to accept him."

blcking
blcking
120 Followers