Aprons For Gayle Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whether you realize it or not, I think we will work well together."

"Professionally or sexually?" She had pretty much made up her mind to decline the offer and was just giving him a hard time.

"Both. You get what you need, and I get what I need."

"You didn't warn me you'd say something else crass," she stated, pushing her soup bowl away. She'd instantly lost her appetite.

He scoffed at her, unlocked his briefcase, pulled out a manila folder and handed it to her. "Now that we've gotten the worst condition out of the way, apparently -- though I've had no complaints in that department -- these are my basic terms and conditions."

Aside from his words, with him talking more and a bit faster than he had been, she found it a little difficult to understand him with his accent. She took the folder and opened it to the contract inside.

"You don't have to give me an answer until Thursday night. I'll be leaving for home early Friday morning. If you do agree I'll need to know how to make the cheque out so you can have your mum placed before you fly over."

Turning her attention to the papers, she read it carefully.

1) Contract period will be Saturday, August 3rd, 2013 to Saturday, February 1st, 2014. All flight arrangements to and from Scotland will be paid for.

2) The salary will be $55,000.00 US dollars, to be paid as follows:

a. $20,000.00 in advance. This will be used to pay the nursing home for the treatment required during the period of the contract. Cheque to be made payable directly to said nursing home;

b. A sum of $3,000.00 per month in arrears directly to the bank account of Ms. Gayle Boyce;

c. The balance of $17,000 on completion of the contract;

NOTE: No final balance is payable in the event of the contract being terminated early by Ms. Boyce. A pro rata payment will be made if the contract is terminated by the employer.

3) A minimum period of two months must be served.

4) Hamish McDougal guarantees Ms. Boyce's safety and well-being at all times. She will be provided all necessities to make her comfortable, including meals and accommodation. Medical care is provided by his personal physician. It is her responsibility to inform him if she is not well.

5) Ms. Boyce will be in Mr. McDougal's employ as his housemaid and at his service as he sees fit. There will be no compromising in regards to his needs.

6) Work hours will be Monday thru Friday, 7:00 - 4:00 (see clarification below) with one afternoon/evening off every other week. Each evening Ms. Boyce will be available to serve Mr. McDougal as he requires.

7) Ms. Boyce will be provided a small weekly allowance of 50 GBP to use as she wishes.

8) Proper respect will be shown at all times, not only to Mr. McDougal but to any visitors that may arrive. She will address him as Sir and nothing else.

9) Ms. Boyce will pack only the following and nothing more:

a. Two personal items of her choice;

b. Minimal make-up, yet appropriate for formal occasions;

c. Passport and driver's license;

d. Any necessary medications including contraception; and

e. No clothing except for a heavy coat for the return trip.

10) Meals:

a. Daily, Ms. Boyce is responsible for preparing and serving Mr. McDougal's breakfast promptly at 7:30am in the kitchen, unless otherwise specified.

b. Lunch break at 12:30 for thirty minutes;

c. Weeknight dinners will be prepared by Mr. McDougal's cook and served by Ms. Boyce promptly at 7pm. On the weekends Ms. Boyce will prepare and serve all meals. If guests are visiting Ms. Boyce will prepare and serve meals as well unless otherwise indicated.

11) Ms. Boyce will be provided appropriate uniforms to perform each of her duties. These are to be worn at all times excepting the free fortnightly period.

12) Ms. Boyce will be required to attend any special event as the need arises. She will either be presented with the proper attire or taken clothes shopping as Mr. McDougal requires.

13) Ms. Boyce may contact her family twice a week at a preset time. There will be no Christmas holiday.

14) At any time a family emergency arises, this contract will be suspended by mutual agreement only. The time away from Mr. McDougal's service will be completed as soon as all matters are resolved.

15) Ms. Boyce will provide documented medical proof that she is medically fit to fulfill her duties as well as being drug and disease free.

16) Punishments: A degree of leniency will be shown for the first two weeks while Ms. Boyce adjusts to the demands of the position. After that initial period, any punishment that is earned will be carried out every Friday evening after the evening meal.

The nature of the punishment is at the discretion of Mr. McDougal, and his say is final.

17) Before Ms. Boyce's arrival in Scotland, she will be completely shaven from the neck down and will be expected to remain bare for the entire duration of her obligation. She will be examined daily by Mr. McDougal to ensure she complies. Stubble is strictly forbidden.

18) Ms. Boyce will make herself available to Mr. McDougal at all times for his sexual pleasure. She will refrain from all form of masturbation and is not permitted to orgasm at any time without his permission.

19) Ms. Boyce's hard limits are to be mutually agreed upon prior to commencement of employment. They will be reviewed on a monthly basis.

A word chosen by Ms. Boyce will be used as the safe word. On hearing this, all activity will immediately cease and the cause of the stoppage ascertained. If she is not in a position to speak, an alternative safe signal will be provided. These safety measures are not to be abused.

During punishments the safe word may be used but correction will only be temporarily halted until Ms. Boyce is able to continue. She will not be punished twice for the same offence. However, repeated similar transgressions will mean an increase in the punishment severity.

20) Ms. Boyce will be polite and respectful to Mr. McDougal and his guests at all times. Displays of continual disrespect, arguing, shouting, rudeness, etc. are deemed sackable offences with immediate termination of the contract.

Gayle laughed after the waiter brought their entrees then left.

"I don't recall anything humorous in that contract, Ms. Boyce."

"Is this for real, Hamish?" she asked, not caring about his wish to address him as Mr. McDougal. He was far from it, actually. "Aside from the coitus bit, this reads as if you are looking for a slave, not a maid."

Hamish's right eyebrow rose curiously. "It is simply a business arrangement. You are familiar with the Dominant and submissive lifestyle, I see."

She blushed when she thought his voice was a little too loud. "Yes. I may be young but I wasn't born under a rock." She didn't find it necessary to tell him about her hasty immersion into the lifestyle. She handed the pamphlet back. "I cannot accept this. I will be no one's slut."

"If that is your wish, Ms. Boyce." He bit into one of his steak burgers as if she had suddenly vanished into thin air.

She was beyond livid, and her eyes filled with moisture. Desperate for a minute alone, she threw her napkin beside the plate and stood up. "I'm going to the restroom, if you feel so inclined to grant me the honor," she said, using as much sarcasm as she could.

She dared him to say no, and when he didn't say anything she smiled triumphantly and walked away.

Locking the stall door, she would have screamed if she weren't in a public place. The gall of that damned Scot! Who in the hell does he think he is? she cursed to herself.

Being alone, she huffed, "No. No. I'm not a whore! Not seeing my family for Christmas? I can't do that!" Banging her head on the cubicle wall, she muttered, "$55,000. $55,000 for six months!"

Taking several deep breaths, she sighed heavily, angry at herself for even applying to the agency and went back out to the table.

Apparently her little outburst hadn't ruined his appetite; he had finished the mini-sandwiches and was eating the green beans. "Do you feel better?" he asked nonchalantly as she sat down.

She only narrowed her eyes at him.

He put his fork down, sipped his whisky, entwined his fingers and said, "I may have gone about this all wrong. I was expecting a 'no' once the contract was read but not your reaction."

When she didn't say anything he continued. "I am a financial advisor and work very hard. I also play very hard. I don't have the time or the desire to keep my home in order, thus my search for a house maid."

"Pffft, a prostitute, you mean," she said curtly.

He leaned back. "Fair comment, Ms. Boyce. For the money I am paying I require more than just a maid. But know this: While the sex will be a somewhat small part of the agreement, it is still a requirement I cannot nor will not negotiate on. But it seems you've already made your decision."

She didn't reply but forced herself to eat, though it had become tasteless. After she'd taken a few bites of the steak, she said, "It's a good thing you're a financial advisor. Your sales pitch needs some drastic work."

Gayle was shocked when she saw Hamish crack another small smile. He loved her feistiness and attempting to put him in his place, not that it worked.

"As I said," he said sarcastically, "I'll need your answer by Thursday evening." He handed her the business card of the hotel he was staying at. "Meet me in the bar area at 8:30. I'll expect your official answer by then."

He handed the pamphlet back to her. "Please consider all of the conditions carefully in the meantime. Once you accept the cheque you may not back out."

"And if you aren't happy with ... my services?"

He smirked; he was happy she hadn't shut him out completely just yet. "Then I shall have to retrain you to my standards, however many times that takes. And if you are referring to satisfying me sexually, I will tell you how to ... please me." Gayle squirmed in her chair just as the waiter came to the table. "Is everything alright with your meal?" he asked, looking at the amount that remained on her plate.

"Yes, yes indeed," Hamish replied.

""Would you like a box to take the rest home with you?" the waiter asked Gayle.

She hesitated a moment in case Hamish decided to answer for her again. When he didn't, she replied, "Yes, please. Thank you." Her father would enjoy the steak for his evening meal.

"Would you like some coffee?" the waiter asked.

"I would love some, but I must get back home."

That wasn't the complete truth. She really didn't have to rush out, but with all that they'd talked about she was so overwhelmed she needed to set her head straight before she started her night shift.

After the waiter took their plates and left, Gayle leaned in. "I have my own conditions, Mr. McDougal."

His right eyebrow rose curiously. "And what might they be?"

She hadn't really expected him to allow her any conditions, so she didn't have an answer for him. Instead of looking like she was backing down, she said, "I will prepare them and give them to you Thursday."

He smirked again. "Right, then," he replied then finished his whisky. "I will see you on Thursday evening. And do not be late."

THURSDAY, JUNE 27th, 8:29 p.m.; Bar at the Ritz Carlton, Tysons Corner, Virginia

Gayle walked confidently toward the table where she'd seen Hamish sitting close to the bar. With both hands he was holding a half-full glass of dark liquor, whisky she assumed.

"Evening, Sir," Gayle said as she reached the table. Her voice was soft, though there was a bit of sarcasm to the word 'sir.'

The expression on his face had been harsh and tense, but when he looked up from his drink his eyes brightened, and he smiled warmly. He was a little disappointed she'd worn jeans and a simple blouse, but then again he hadn't told her what to wear. He didn't care what she wore. He wanted an answer, a positive one at that.

"Ms. Boyce." Looking at his watch, he added, "Punctual. Thank you." He stood up, pulled out the chair across from him then sat down. After he sat back down he asked, "Would you like a drink?"

"No, thanks."

"I see by the title you used that you've accepted the position."

"Yes, I have." Handing him the pamphlet, she said, "I've made a few additions to your terms. I have no idea what your ... intentions are of me, so I added my hard limits."

"Well, let's see what they are." Hamish opened it and looked over her comments. "Hard limits: No whips. No permanent damage to or breaking of your skin. I can't make any promises there." He smiled wickedly then shook his head.

"I agree with no tattooing, piercing or body alternations, no bestiality, no scat or water sports. What sorts of humiliation are off limits?"

"Any type of public nudity and verbal degradation or abuse."

"Agreed." He continued to read them off. "No face slapping? I quite like a bit of cheek tapping. Would you deny me that?"

She thought a moment. "No."

Continuing to read, he agreed to no choking or air play, as well as no blood exchange. "So, everything else not mentioned here are soft limits?"

"I would like to discuss it before hand, but yes." Then she handed him several pages in a binder clip. "That's all the information you'll need for Cherrydale. The contract with them is for a year. My father called them and they do have a room available. The cost is in there and whom to make it out to."

"Who," Hamish corrected.

"Whatever." Gayle rolled her eyes.

He slipped his hand inside his business jacket and pulled out a pen and checkbook. She watched nervously as he filled out the cheque with the neatest handwriting she'd ever seen a man use. He filled in a few blank spaces on the paper from the facility, pulled the carbon sheet out for himself and handed them back to her. He initialed over her additions on the contract, signed it with the date and his name. He handed the contract to her for her signatures.

"Thank you, Ms. Boyce. Let me go to the desk to get a copy made for you."

As he walked out of the bar, Hamish was smiling from ear to ear. While he waited for the copy, he stood hidden behind the bar door and watched his future employee. She ran her fingers through her hair and shook her head. He knew what she was thinking. He wanted her to stay uneasy; always be on edge as to what he'd do to her.

He was called when the print was ready then returned to the table. Handing her the copy, he said, "I look forward to our business arrangement, Ms. Boyce."

Gayle didn't quite feel the same.