Aprons For Gayle Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You did the right thing calling out red. The reason why I'll be using this plug is to gradually prepare you. The sizes will increase but over many weeks so as not to cause you any pain."

Letting his words sink in, she asked, "But what if ... I'm ... full."

"Lass, nothing you can say will embarrass me. Speak your mind." She nodded. "If you are constipated I will administer an enema."

Her eyes flew open, but he smiled re-assuredly. "We'll cross that bridge when we get there. Now, what I will do is use plenty of lubricant and insert it slowly. Talk to me if you need me to slow down. But the most important thing you need to understand is that you need to relax your bum muscles."

"Yes Sir."

He brushed hair away from her face, looking at her face sympathetically. "I promised you I won't hurt you, and I won't. Let's do something that'll be easier for you."

He stood up and reached down for her hand, which she took. She watched him as he cleared a spot on his desk. "Lie on the desk, feet flat on the floor and relax your arms onto the desk top."

Even though he took the time to explain what he would be doing, she was less tense but still nervous. "Thank you, Sir."

Doing as she was told, she was much more comfortable in that position than she was on the rug. He stood behind and rubbed his hand over each cheek, loving how soft and plump they were. Bringing his hand back, he spanked her hard.

"OW! Sir, what was that for?!" she yelped.

"No reason. I just like spanking you."

"Why can't you like giving candy?" she grumbled, her voice light.

He laughed then promptly spanked her again. "Here's a Snickers Bar."

She gasped at the pain but wore a small smile.

"Relax and take a deep breath."

When she did, she closed her eyes tightly and fisted her hands. After he lubed the plug sufficiently, he used one hand to spread her cheeks and the other to carefully insert it. He was very aware of every reaction she gave to make it was as easy on her as possible. She only moaned once or twice but didn't call out.

Pleased she was able to push past it, he said, "Stand at ease."

She slowly stood and got in the correct position. Her face contorted at the discomfort and kept tightening the muscles to make sure it wouldn't fall out.

He had to stifle a laugh at her facial expression and the fidgeting of her hips. "How is it?"

"It's not bad, Sir. Thank you for ... understanding."

"Good. I knew it wouldn't be. Just two more positions and we're done. First off, 'toes' is simply bending over, grasping your ankles, legs kept twelve inches apart."

She nodded. "Lie on the carpet on your back, feet toward me."

"Yes Sir." She took his instruction, albeit nervously.

"'Diaper' is my favorite, personally," he started; his voice was almost menacing.

"Bring your knees up and part them as far as they will go and grasp your ankles from underneath."

She looked up at him hesitantly, swallowed hard then did so. She'd never felt so vulnerable since she'd arrived in Scotland.

"Hmm. Lovely -- absolutely fucking lovely," he cooed.

Being as exposed as she was, she wanted to shrivel up and die, but for some reason she wasn't insulted by his words. Her mind was too preoccupied at the awkward position, yet she faltered to say anything. Staring at the ceiling, she tried to keep her face neutral.

"What is it?" he asked, picking up on her pensiveness.

"Nothing, Sir," she replied, not looking at him.

He shook his head and knelt beside her hip. "Did I offend you again?"

"No, no, Sir. Everything is just so ... overwhelming." It was incredibly awkward for her to have a conversation in this position. "May I sit up, Sir?"

Taking her hand, he gently pulled her up until she was in a comfortable position. "I understand that. Gayle, I never promised you everything would be easy. But you have to talk to me. I will not tolerate any misunderstanding between us."

She nodded, ashamed. "I'm sorry, Sir."

"Not necessary. But anything I ask of you will not harm you."

She wanted to believe him, and he hadn't really hurt her -- yet. Gathering the courage to look him in his eyes, she replied, "Please be patient with me, Sir?"

Pushing aside her hair that had fallen over her right breast so he could get a better view of her voluptuous mounds, he smiled. "I've never had the reputation as being a patient man, Ms. Boyce, but as long as you try, then so will I."

She returned his smile. "Thank you."

"Let me take you down to the Tithe Gardens."

A few minutes later, Hamish and Gayle were walking up on the gardens and the barn. She was warm enough being in the sun, but it was just chilly enough to keep her nipples perky and hard. It did not go unnoticed by Hamish.

The grass felt good under her feet, being that she mostly went barefoot around the house since she was a kid. The butt plug, however, made it difficult to walk. Every step she took she envisioned it falling out and being utterly humiliated. But fortunately it felt like it wouldn't budge.

Her attention then went to the light stone blocks of the barn ruins, which was the size of a football field. The far wall was still standing, two windows on the top half revealed it was once two levels; the other end was gone.

Two shorter, irregular walls were on one side, both with dome-shaped openings separated by nothing but grass, while the far side had walls about five feet high. The reflection of the walls on the same colored stone blocks surrounding the pond was breath-taking.

Again, Hodges did a wonderful job with the landscaping. Flowers and plants bloomed everywhere, except in the bowels of the once-was-a-barn, where it was thick, luscious grass. The scent of the flowers assaulted her nose, seemingly melting away any apprehension she had being in a foreign country.

Gayle's gaze seemed to cloud over as she talked. "You know, I could see myself playing here as a kid. Dad was big on keeping us off the computer and video games except for an hour a day, maybe longer on the weekend or when we were sick. We'd all kick the soccer ball in the backyard, though Catelyn had a natural talent. Mom would always fuss when I'd go barefoot, and I never listened to her until I stepped on a yellow jacket. Damn, it hurt like hell. It swelled up past my ankle and I had to ..."

Just as they casually walked between the pond and the barn she looked up at him, having had the feeling he was glowering over her. "Sorry for rambling."

He smiled faintly. "You weren't rambling. I enjoy hearing your stories." Looking up, he placed his hand between her shoulder blades. "There's a little spot we can sit, if you can." He emphasized the word 'if.'

Once they sat and she found a comfortable position, he continued. "Since you're reminiscing, I'd like to know more about you."

She wasn't used to giving a stranger her whole life's story, but then again she was stuck with him for six months. "There's nothing much to tell, really. Pretty normal. Dad's from Raleigh, North Carolina, the bible belt of the south, so I was raised Southern Baptist. His grandmother was a lay minister, and his brother was a pastor until he retired."

"So, you are pretty religious?"

"I am, but I've never found a church that didn't have cliques. So high school-ish. You?"

"I believe in something, just not sure what."

"Aliens?" she teased.

He chuckled. "Yes. All those crop circles had to have come from somewhere."

"You really believe that?"

"Hell, no," he replied in astonishment. "I didn't take you for being gullible."

"I'm not!" Then she realized he was teasing her. "It's just some bored physics students playing in fields."

"Oh, no, lass. Not just uni students. One of my neighbors did an intricate pattern in a field in five hours. It was all over the news, but he never let on. It was brilliant, actually."

She smiled.

"You've mentioned your ex a few times. Have you had many boyfriends?"

Nervously she ran her toes through the grass and looked off into the distance. She knew the sensitive conversation was coming, but she hoped he would have put it off longer than he had.

"I, um ... One was enough."

He saw how awkward she held her body, as she had put her hands on the stone she sat on and her knuckles instantly turned white; the tension on her face was tight and desolate.

"Stand at ease," he instructed, spreading his knees. Obediently she stood in front of him, and he smiled, very pleased. "Good girl."

She wasn't sure how to take a compliment as if he was praising Bessie, but his voice was soft. She decided it wasn't so bad.

"Look at me." She complied. "I am now going to teach you another slave position. Sit on my left thigh, legs over my right, lean into me and rest your head on my shoulder."

She looked at him hesitantly but soon enough she was sitting in his lap, her hands clasped tightly against her chest. He wrapped his left arm behind her, took her left hand and gently placed her palm against his chest. He then placed his other hand on her hip.

"This is what I call 'the snuggle.' Think you can master this?" He didn't ask sarcastically; it was playful.

She exhaled through her nose, almost in a laugh. "It will take a lot of practice. You might have to show me several times." Why the fuck did I just say that?! she screamed at herself.

"I thought it would be difficult for you," he retorted with a small smile.

For some odd reason, she liked this position. It was awkward, yes, being held like this by a boss. But then again, she felt and protected. The past year had been hell for her, and feeling secure was a welcomed and much missed undertaking.

The truth was, Hamish liked holding her like this as well. Only on rare occasions would he snuggle with a woman. He'd never wanted to hold anyone as much as he wanted to hold Gayle.

Brushing her hair up and over her shoulder, he scraped his thumb over her skin. Whether his touch was intentional or not, a shiver went through her; her nipples instantly hardened even further. She was mortified when she felt them press against his shirt.

"Why are you so tense, little fawn?"

Fawn? What?! she gasped. Don't go there, boss! "My ex wasn't a cuddler, Sir," she replied.

"It sounds like he didn't take very good care of you."

"He didn't." She left it at that.

"What a fool." He ran his large, warm hand over her shoulder and down her arm slowly and affectionately. The sentiment was touching, but it unnerved her a little. "How long were you with him?"

"Eight months. I was seventeen when we started dating."

"Hmm. Did you love him?"

"He was nice enough and treated me with respect. We had some good times and he was fun, but I always felt ... a disconnect between us. Was I in love with him? I'd have to say no."

"Why did you break up?"

No, no, don't go there, please! she thought. Taking a deep breath to gather her words, she replied, "When I started college he went to William and Mary in Williamsburg, and I thought I could handle seeing him on most weekends and breaks."

"You thought?"

"Yeah. I was stupid like that then. When I went down one weekend to surprise him, turned out he surprised me."

"Let me guess -- another girl?"

"Well, yes and no."

He pulled his head back sharply and looked down over her face. "What does that mean?"

"I caught him in bed with his roommate, his male roommate, doing, um, stuff. The signs were there but I guess I just missed them. There was plenty of oral, but for him, never me. The sex was cold and not affectionate at all." Her voice turned angry, and he tightened his fingers on her waist.

"It felt like I was just going through the motions. All he wanted was anal, which I couldn't do. The one time I gave in it hurt so bad that I swore it'd never happen again. And it didn't. It started to go downhill from there."

"Gayle, did he penetrate your vagina?"

She was surprised and somewhat relieved that he'd asked the way he did. She took no offense to the question, since it wasn't as blunt and crass when he asked if she was a virgin.

"A few times. He was pretty small, though."

"Did you bleed when he did?" She shook her head. "Lass, you are still a virgin," he pointed out.

"But I did have an orgasm, I think. I mean, the one this morning was ... new." He laughed; she blushed. "God!" she exclaimed as she pushed herself back a little and looked at him. "Why in the hell didn't I even realize that? Idiot!"

"Stop, will you? It's not an issue."

She frowned. "Then why did you ask me at the restaurant?"

"So I would know whether to be easy with you the first time."

"Oh." She didn't buy his explanation, but it did make sense.

Out of the blue he stood up, which off-set her balance to such a degree she threw her arms around his neck so she wouldn't fall; a little yelp escaped between clenched teeth. He chuckled and set her on her feet.

Walking back to the house, he asked, "Because you were honest with me, I'll leave it up to you whether to visit my dungeon now or later this afternoon. Which would you prefer?"

She could see herself tripping over her feet again. "It depends what you are going to do with me."

"Ah. Conditions, I see. Well, here's the thing: I never quite know what I'll do until I'm in the moment. So you'll just have to take a chance."

"Crap. That was no help," she snickered. "I think I'd rather get it over with now, Sir."

He smiled. "A woman after my own heart. I'm starting to like you already."