Aprons For Gayle Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I ... I'm fine. Thank you," she replied, trying to control her tone but not the wild blushing that broke out on her cheeks.

Seeing David and Phil, she took them their plates. "Here you go, guys," Gayle said cheerily as she put the plates in front of them. "At least I didn't fall on my face," she chuckled.

Taking a deep breath, she went back to the bar for the other two plates, and thankfully held her chin up. Smiling as she walked away, one of the men said, "Enjoy your meal, miss."

She smiled to herself before walking back to their table where she was surprised to see Hamish standing at the end. She put the plates on the table and scooted to the inside by the wall before he sat beside her.

Looking at her plate, she was happy to see it was more food than she expected and would definitely fill her up. She was about to grab the slice of bread, but she pulled back then looked at Hamish. Not liking the expression of jealousy and a bit of anger on his face, she said, "Sir, I'm not going home with those men. I'm going home with you."

His furrowed eyebrows slowly relaxed, and he smiled back. "Ms. Boyce, I don't think anyone has said anything so poignantly eloquent to me."

"I've always wanted to use that line. So, no spanking, then, Sir?"

"No. Not today, damn it."

Both laughing, Gayle was grateful for the change in his mood. She'd been waiting for him to say something about her making a fool of herself at the bar, but he didn't. He simply said, "Yes, you may eat."

While they ate, Gayle asked, "Sir? What uniforms are the men wearing?"

"And you take a beautiful comment and throw it in my face," he said seriously.

She had just put a piece of cheese in her mouth when he said that, and her eyes flew open. Covering her mouth, she replied, "What? No, no Sir! I just assumed—" Then he laughed, which calmed her down. "Are they with Leuchars?"

"They are pilots, and their navigators responsible for that racket you heard on Saturday as they flew over the lake. The name badges show not only their names but their aircrew designation. The pilots have a pair of wings and the navigators a single wing. Do you find the men sexy?"

Sipping her mixed drink, she answered, "They're sexy in a ... different way than our military, Sir. The marine fatigues are hot as hell, and I always thought my grandfather looked very handsome in his Naval formal. But yes, they're sexy in a rugged sort of way."

He kept his eyes on her as he finished his whisky. "Another, Ms. Boyce?"

"No Sir," she replied, looking at her barely touched drink. "I usually don't drink this early, but I feel like—" She had to stop herself from saying what she was thinking earlier.

"Hold that thought," Hamish said, then he went to bar, got his refill and returned. "You were saying?"

Flippantly, she answered, "I was saying our marine fatigues—"

"You know what I mean," he huffed. "You feel like what?"

Taking another longer sip of her drink to gather her thoughts, she replied, "I'm beginning to know you a little better. And when you asked me if I was afraid of you, I'm not. But in the dressing room, when you were ... touching me like you did, I liked it."

"That doesn't answer my question."

She sighed. "I felt like I you let your wall down, and I wanted to celebrate."

There was a devilish gleam in his eyes. "Celebrate. Now that I like. So, you prefer to make love slowly and tenderly rather than being taken roughly?"

Her pussy tingled when he'd said, 'make love.' She never once thought of it that way. "Yes Sir, I think most women do."

That must have struck a nerve with him. "That will change, eventually."

Mentally shoveling dirt onto her own grave, they ate their food in relative silence. Leaving just a little bit of cheese, she finished her first mixed drink. Without a word, he went back to the bar, got both of them another drink and came back.

"Are you getting tipsy yet?" he asked playfully but with a twinge of seriousness as he sipped his own drink.

"Far from it, Sir. Sorry to disappoint you."

"Not disappointed. I shall get pissed enough for the both of us."

Picking at the remaining cheese, she was stopped cold when he leaned his upper torso over until his shoulder touched hers. Whispering in her ear, he said, "Ms. Boyce, spread your knees."

Her eyes flew open, and she didn't move, but her heart skipped a beat.

"So be it." His hand was hidden underneath the plastic table cover as he slid his left hand to her waist and slipped it between her thighs.

"Sir!" she screeched, her eyes wide and in shock. "What are—"

"Shh. Since you admitted you liked my touch, and from the look in your eyes when I did, I want to see how much I've affected you."

No! NO! Not here! she repeated in her head.

His hand cupped her crotch, the tips of his fingers just at her entrance and moved his hand up. She gasped when he rubbed her hard, sensitive clit then brought his hand out.

"Oh, yes," he said quietly as brought his finger out and looked at it. "You are indeed nicely wet."

She couldn't think of a damned thing to say to deny it. Shocked, he brought his middle finger to her lips, but she pulled away. "Taste," he ordered, "and look me in the eyes when you do."

He hadn't let up on her refusal to spread her legs, and she knew she wouldn't get away with not taking his finger then. Bracing herself and looking into his eyes, she opened her lips, somewhat reluctantly, and took his finger into her mouth. Her essence tasted salty and sweet, nothing like she expected.

Not even thinking what she was doing, she rubbed the top of her tongue on the bottom of his finger, and he visibly took in a breath. With his reaction, she closed her lips around his finger and licked her juices off.

"Fuuuck meee," he breathed heavily as he pulled his hand back, but not his body. "Ms. Boyce, lean toward me, hands on the table and hold them naturally."

She did so, their shoulders locked, and he leaned his head towards her ear. She wanted to close her eyes from any stares they may get, but she wanted to see what he was going to do.

"Now close your eyes."

Well, shit! she cursed, but she did as she was told.

"You have no idea how badly I would love to take you right now." His hand slithered under her upper arm, his fingernails scraping hard against her skin, which sent shivers through her and goose bumps appeared.

"But when I do it will be your choice." He cupped her breast and pinched her nipple, making her take in a deep breath.

"I want you to enjoy it as much as I know I will." Twisting her then hard nipple, he said, "I want you to beg for it, for me."

Her mouth dropped open and her breathing became shallow and fast; her cheeks burned. "Breath, Gayle. Someone is coming. Open your eyes and act naturally. I will not remove my hand. He will not see."

A split second later, a man approached them. He was a heavy-set man and rather short. With a severe accent, he said, "PJ! What the fu ... hell are you doing here!?"

"Why does everyone keep saying that?" Hamish chuckled. The men shook hands then he said, "F.E.B, I'd like you to meet Ms. Gayle Boyce, my new maid." There was nothing offensive about the way he said it.

"Hello," Gayle croaked, extending her hand to shake his offered one, praying this F.E.B. couldn't see where his hand was.

"Bugger, I've got to run, sorry. We should get together again, mate."

"That we should! I will ring you."

"Enjoy your day, PJ," F.E.B. said and he walked away.

Gayle finally breathed, but she didn't move until he released her nipple and sat back. "Nicely done, little fawn."

It was almost a full minute before she gained some control over herself, but she was speechless. "I am proud of you. You did well."

She simply smiled shyly.

"I bet you are curious who that man was, are you not?" he asked.

Taking a sip of her drink, she simply nodded.

"We went to university together, good mates, and I haven't seen him in almost a year."

"Where did the nicknames come from?" she asked, relieved her voice had somewhat returned to normal.

"He calls me PJ for Poxy jock."

"What the heck does that mean?"

He laughed. "We were fighting over the same girl, and I called him a Fat English Bastard. He retaliated. A poxy jock is someone that has syphilis, thus the PJ." She looked at him strangely. "Pox on the cock? Get it?"

Gayle couldn't even laugh. She just shook her head. Her boss was indeed slowly letting his wall down.

-----------------------------

An hour later, empty plates and three drinks down to Gayle's two, Hamish had been telling her a time when he was a cadet and he'd blown himself up with a thunderflash. Hamish had thrown it into a muddy pool and when it hadn't gone off he'd leant over the water to see why. It had, of course, decided to go bang at that point, covering him from head to toe in mud as well as making his ears ring for a week."

"Oh my God! You did NOT!" she burst out laughing.

"I did! Oh, good times," Hamish laughed then brought his almost-empty glass to his lips when David walked towards them.

"Sorry, Hamish. Phil has to head to the flower shop before it closes."

"Right," Hamish replied, that one word a little slurred.

"Oh, Lord," David mumbled under his breath. "Now I know why you asked me to drive." He walked away laughing.

"So, did you enjoy your lunch?" he asked, looking at her affectionately.

She didn't know whether to be shy or flattered. "I did, Sir. Thank you so much."

"You're very welcome. I've had a splendid time, as well. Now, you stay here, take your last few sips whilst I pay the bill."

She watched every move he made as he went to the bar, trying to dig the change out of his pocket before dropping most of it. He brushed against the chair of one diner unsteadily as he picked it up on one knee, but the woman didn't notice. She loved his tush -- only God knew why she was staring at it like she was. No, wait. She knew.

When he turned around, his bulging crotch met her eyes, and she had to take a deep, desperate breath. She tried to look away, but the closer he got the fuller the bulge appeared. She had to force herself to look him in the face.

"You like?" he asked seductively as he stood at the end of the table.

Shut up, Gayle. Shut UP!

Silently, she stood up and he took her hand, wrapping it around his elbow. Ms. Gayle Boyce knew she was a goner.

-----------------------------

"I'm am dying for this cupcake!" she said as they walked into the kitchen. "I'll save it for dinner."

"I'll let Bessie out while you hang up your clothes," Hamish said as he put the car keys on the kitchen table.

"Sir," Gayle started as she went to him and put her hand on his arm. "Thank you for the tops, jeans and things. I feel ... a little better about being here."

Kissing him on his cheek, she ran out the kitchen door with Hamish hollering after her. "Put on one of your uniforms and meet me in the small drawing room!" She didn't hear his chuckle.

"Yes Sir!" she yelled back as she bounded up the stairs, bags in hand.

With a huge smile on her face -- why, she had no idea -- she hung up the blouse and folded the two tunics and sweater then put them as well as the socks and undies in the dresser. Changing into the apron with a white, sheer top and black skirt which barely covered her crotch, she went to the bathroom and put the remaining items under the sink.

Taking a quick peek at her hair and make-up, she ran a brush through her tresses and applied some base and blush.

What are you doing?! she asked her reflection. I still have no idea, she heard in her head.

Slowing down and taking the steps carefully, she stepped into the room and saw Hamish sitting in his recliner, Bessie at his side. When the dog saw her she ran to her, and Gayle petted her, talking to her like nothing had happened.

"Ms. Boyce, come here, please."

She couldn't read the intention in his voice, but she went to him and stood in front of him at ease, that being the designated pose when none was ordered. She was starting to catch on big time. He looked up at her with a smile on her face as his eyes skirted her body. Leaning forward, he put his hands on her hips.

"Lovely, my dear. Breathtaking." She blushed wildly as he sat back and put his hands on the arm rest. "Kneel."

Without even thinking, she got on her knees, spread them then put her hands on her thighs, her head down. "No, look at me." When she looked up, he said, "You've told me you will do your best to submit to me. Do you still feel the same?"

"Yes Sir, I do."

"Do you know what I'd like from you now?"

Her cheeks brightened redder. She had an idea, and remembering his hard on in the pub, she was already picturing herself giving him head, though she didn't want to admit it to herself at the time. Playing it safe, she replied, "No Sir."

Unfastening his belt and jeans and pulling them just past his hips, he scooted his legs out and looked at her with lustful and hungry eyes. "Have any clue yet?"

She smiled when she saw his still-hard bulge under his briefs, and felt her upper chest breaking out in a rash, as it sometimes did when she would get turned on. "I do, Sir." But she didn't move. He hadn't told her to.

He didn't move either. He just sat there and continued to stare. She, on the other hand, was beginning to squirm as her clit grew and began to throb. Her heart pounded so fast and furiously she had to control her breathing.

"Untie the top for me."

She did, yet she didn't feel as vulnerable and self-conscious as she had before. The material was thin, yes, but her nipples still responded when it fell down over them. Before she could put her hands back, he told her to scoot to the end of the chair. She did that, too, happily.

"Take my cock, Gayle."

She was beginning to like him using her first name, but she still didn't want to get too used to it. Putting her hands on his knees, she shifted them up to the inside of his thighs. With her right hand, she reached up toward his penis, but he grabbed it and pushed it away.

"Hands behind your back and find my cock with your mouth."

If her clit had throbbed before, with those words her pussy responded. "Yes Sir," she gurgled then held onto her wrists tightly behind her.

At first she kept her eyes locked onto his as she leaned forward and dug her mouth at the opening of the briefs. Having to move the fabric out of the way, her bottom lip brushed against his cock, and she knew she was in the right place. With her tongue, she slipped it between the slit and found his hard, velvety cock. Desire for him quickly evaded her body, and she eagerly put her tongue on the base, slipped it up and pulled it out by the tip.

She felt the pre-cum as she took the tip between her lips, she was about to take it in her mouth when he put his hands on her cheeks and pushed her away slightly. "Did I tell you to take my cock?"

She was stunned for a moment. "No Sir," she replied meekly.

"Correct. I only told you to find it. Do you want it, Ms. Boyce?"

She nodded adamantly. "Yes Sir."

"Beg for it."

She swallowed hard, but she managed to say, "Please, Sir. May I take your cock in my mouth?"

He waited for what felt like an hour, but in reality was probably only a minute, when he told her, "Yes. You may take my cock."

Smiling, she thanked him before she wrapped her lips around the head and flicked her tongue underneath. He groaned from the back of his throat, let go of her face and sat back. His cock pulsated in her mouth as she took more of him in, teasing him with her tongue.

Lowering her head, she tried to take as much of him as she could, but he was thick and it was difficult. Just before she reached her gag reflex, she pulled back and began to run her lips up and down his shaft alternating the pressure she gave.

"Hmm, yes," he purred.

When she looked up at him he had a stupid grin on his face, but it gave her the incentive to continue what she was doing.

For several minutes she worked his manhood, and at some point, she didn't know when, he'd pulled up his undershirt and she saw his belly. To her that only meant one thing: He was close to coming.

Feeling thrilled with herself, not just because of that but because she actually liked giving him head, she threw everything into pleasing him. When the head was as far back in her throat that she could handle, she lightly sucked him with her throat muscles. She barely noticed how wet she had become until she felt a thin trickle run down her thighs.

"Yes, don't ... stop. Fuck, that feels ..."

His sudden grunt caught in the back of his throat as he spurted his semen into her mouth. She freaked for a brief moment before he took his cock and brought the tip over his stomach, letting the remaining creamy, white semen pool as he massaged the base of his shaft.

Watching him, though his eyes were closed, his breathing was incredibly shallow, and his cheeks were as red as her own. She was surprised her own breathing was fast as well. Between breaths, he told her his library was open and to wet a washcloth.

Well, fuck, she thought to herself as she followed his instruction. No release for me?! Shit.

When she returned to him, she knelt again before him and gently cleaned his belly until no come remained. He watched with curious eyes as she did. When she was done, she held the cloth and waited.

He leaned forward, and with a very pleased grin, said, "Well, it seems I don't have to train you on oral. You were perfect. I don't usually come that quickly, but watching you move around the pub was sexy as hell."

She wasn't sure if she should thank him for the compliment or not, so she just smiled.

"I have a few phone business calls to make. Why don't you go upstairs and relax a bit."

He kissed her hard and passionately, only making her want him more. Dissatisfied, she nodded and went upstairs to her bedroom, closing and locking the door. Screw that! she huffed to herself.

Taking off the apron, she hung it up and laid on the bed on her stomach, slipping her hand between her thighs. A flashback of being at Hamish's knees and sucking on him came to her, and she giggled like a teenager. She moaned softly as she rubbed the pad of her finger around her swollen nub, gradually adding pressure to where it was perfect. If she thought her clit was sensitive before, it was so much more now she could barely touch it.

It didn't take her long to come, her moans muffled as she bit softly into her forearm. She had to lay there for several minutes to catch her breath, but she wore a smile as she did.

Downstairs in his library, Hamish had been watching her in her bedroom on his computer, and he, too, was smiling. He knew she wouldn't last long, but he thought it would have been longer than three days.

Picking up the phone, he made an appointment for six that night with Karen Winchester. He looked at his watch, just under three hours until then.

Disconnecting the camera that he'd placed on top of the dressing bureau, he made her a promise that he'd never turn it on again. After all, he'd gotten what he wanted.

"My little fawn, you are in for a rude awakening."

-------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Regarding what was in the bag that Hamish said was a present for Gayle, it will come up soon!

SCOOTER'S NOTE: Will it be painful???