Aprons For Gayle Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, Jessie. I appreciate this."

Just then, Hamish walked in the kitchen. "There's my favorite cook!" he said playfully as he gave Jessie a kiss on her cheek. "Thanks again for coming in this weekend."

"It was mah pleasure. Ah jist pit supper in th' oven; tak' it out at 6:45. Th' breed is awreddy cut, sae flin' 'at in at th' sam heat fur thee minutes."

Gayle tried to comprehend the last part when Hamish turned to her. "My guest is here. Nana, when will you be here in the morning to show Ms. Boyce around?"

"Is nine alrecht? Sarah has work early in th' morn sae aam stayin' th' nicht wi' 'er tae gie th' kids aff tae skale."

"Fine. Have a good evening."

As Hamish and Gayle walked to the library, which she was beginning not to like going into, she asked what Jessie had said. "Oh, she's ensuring her grandchildren get an education and don't play truant."

"I think I should have taken a Scottish translation course before I came," she joked.

"It wouldn't have helped. I sometimes get lost myself when I go to the States."

As they walked into his library, a woman was standing at the window looking out over the garden. "You have a beautiful garden, Hamish."

"Thank you. Karen, this is Gayle Boyce. She'll be fitted for the chastity belt."

"Chast ..." Gayle started to say, but Hamish gave her a severe look that made her stop mid-word.

The women shook hands before Karen said, "It's quite painless, I promise. I'm just taking a few measurements. Please remove your jeans and knickers and pull your blouse up to just below your breasts. Get up on the footstool."

Without a word, she took off her jeans and folded them neatly, putting them over the back of a chair. Her heart started to pound. This was much worse than being in front of Alana because at least then she knew what to expect.

Hamish helped her up on the foot stool then leaned against the desk, his arms crossed over his chest and grinning wickedly. Karen began to wrap the measuring tape around her waist then from her waist down to her crotch.

"Now the tricky part. Spread your legs a little bit for me, love, but careful not to fall. I need to measure ..."

Gayle didn't care what Karen needed to measure. She just wanted this second humiliation to be over with. She was then measured from just below her belly button then over her crotch back to the base of her spine.

A few minutes later, Karen announced, "Let's see if I have one that will fit."

What the hell?! Gayle swallowed hard. She looked at Hamish hoping for some reprieve, but she received none. He simply stared at her with a smirk. She seriously wanted to smack it off of his face.

Turning her head to follow Karen, all she could see was her opening a large suitcase that she hadn't noticed before. Since her back was to Karen, all she could hear was the clinking of metal on metal.

Oh, crap! She has some with her? I thought it'd be made special since ...

Karen interrupted her thoughts. "Ah, this one might fit." Sitting in a chair, she told Gayle, "You can get down now and come here. Have you ever worn a belt before, Gayle?"

"No, I haven't."

There were two sections to the belt: the bottom part was mostly metal except the crotch, which appeared to be made with a thin strip of cow's hide and metal piping on either side. That part was about two inches wide, and as Karen put it on her, the top of it came up to her belly button. The crotch fit snuggly around her clit, covering it completely, as the part over her pussy was fitted just past the lips. The metal strip of the second part fit around her waist, about an inch wide and was unexpectedly cold.

"Hamish, I need you to hold the back up, and watch me, please, so you know how to put it on," Karen said.

So, with Karen holding the bottom part and Hamish fitting it up the crack of her bum, she was appalled so much attention was on her private parts. She wasn't liking it, not one bit. Gayle drowned out the two as they talked about putting on the metal waist band and then locked it in the back with a 'click.'

"And there ya go!" Karen said, stepping back. "Gayle, how does it feel?"

"Um, I'm not sure. I don't know ... How am I supposed to ..."

"I know you have questions, but first I'm going to put my finger between the belt to see if it's too snug or too loose."

Gayle held her breath and looked straight ahead as Karen did just that, though it wasn't bad at all. Stepping behind her, she tugged gently at the bar between the crack of her ass and she flinched.

I hate you, Hamish! she cursed him. Now you're getting a laxative and sleeping pills in your stew!

"Okay, it looks good. Have a seat, see how that feels."

Without a word, much less a thought, she completely resigned and sat in the chair, but she had to readjust her position until it felt somewhat comfortable. Shrugging her shoulders, she said, "I guess it's okay."

After Karen was satisfied it was a good fit, she sat down across from Gayle. "Now, you won't have to worry about going to the bathroom. There are holes over your urethra and anus, but you should have Hamish take it off so you can clean it maybe every three days with alcohol, depending on his discretion. Make sure to clean thoroughly daily with a washcloth. For your period ..." She looked at Hamish, though not harshly, "... I would suggest she not wear it. And here's the key for you."

Hamish took the tiniest key Gayle had ever seen, then he thanked Karen. "Stay here, Ms. Boyce. Let me show you out, Karen."

While they were gone, Gayle could see how much it did cover her private parts, and truthfully it wasn't too uncomfortable. She wanted to see what it looked like in a mirror, though. Hamish told her to stay here, as in his library, but the bathroom was still in his library. Seeing the bathroom door was open, she went in but the mirror was too high. Getting the lightweight foot stool, she set it on the floor and stood on it; it was the perfect height then.

Turning this way and that, her first impression was that it looked like a giant, metal adult diaper. Spreading her legs, she tried to fit her finger where her clit was but couldn't. Putting her hands on her hips she sighed heavily.

Well, Mr. Hamish is no longer playing games, girl, she thought.

Stepping off the stool and turning to the door, she was met head on with Hamish, who was standing in the doorway and not looking happy at all. "And why are you in here?"

Her eyes flew open. "I wanted ... Sir, I just wanted to see what it looked like."

A smile slowly broke over his lips. "Are you finally taking me seriously?"

"Yes! Yes Sir. Absolutely, Sir." She did not return his smile. "May I put this back?"

He moved out of the way for her to walk through and watched her as she put the stool in its proper place.

"Go ahead, have a seat," he said as he sat on a chair, dangling the tiny key on a leather thong "Hazard a guess at what this is?"

She knew exactly what it was. "The key to the belt."

"Correct. Why don't you go upstairs, put on the black apron with the white cover and your heels, get the butt plug and lube, then meet me back here."

"Yes Sir."

After she grabbed her clothes and walked into the main foyer, the smell of the roast still baking flowed down the hall, and suddenly she was starving, regardless of the hell she'd just been through. Taking the stairs, she was aware of the metal rubbing against her waist, and the hide wiping at the tip of her crotch.

She didn't like the way she felt, and she didn't like what she was thinking. She no longer had any say in what she did, and even felt that she couldn't speak up for herself. Oh, he could be sweet and charming and thoughtful, but at times she saw the angry side of him -- but the funny thing was he never seemed to stay angry for long. He'd go back to being nice to her ... based on her behavior ... and following orders ... and ... being submissive. She might have told him that she'd work on being more of what he wanted, but she didn't realize how much work it would be.

Sighing heavily as she changed and grabbed the plug, she met Hamish in his library. When he saw her walk in, he furtively turned off the Solitaire game he had been playing since he'd come into the room.

He smiled warmly at her. "Much better than the dull jeans and blouse. Come."

Totally resolved into playing her new role with a new attitude, she stood in front of him. Still wearing that smug smile, he ran his hands over her stomach then up until he cupped her breasts and flicked his thumb over her nipples, which were slowly beginning to peak through the thin material. She gasped and took in a sharp breath.

Sliding his hands down onto her hips, he said, "I don't like not seeing your bum as ... I'd hoped I wouldn't have to go so far as getting you in this bloody belt, but you left me no choice."

She nodded. "I understand, Sir."

Pushing the chair back a little to make more room, he said, "Bend over and put your elbows on my right thigh."

She hesitated and froze, not knowing what she'd done to deserve a spanking. She wanted to protest but knew it would be futile. Still, she didn't move quickly enough.

He grabbed her wrist and positioned her body over his knees, giving her one light smack on the ass. "I. Said. Over my knees. What didn't you understand about that?"

Closing her eyes tightly, her stomach churned at the harshness of his words. Keeping her head down and her body tense, she replied loud enough for him to hear, "Sir, I ... The only time I'm over your knees is to get spanked. I just didn't know ... what I'd done wrong."

He shook his head. "Keep your head down and relax."

He then proceeded to run his palm over her shoulders and down her back, occasionally scraping a fingernail down her spine.

She had to admit his touch was reassuring, so she forced herself to relax, though it wasn't easy, especially when both of his hands brushed over her ass cheeks and down the top of her thighs.

"You will trust me eventually. What did I ask you to bring down?"

She had to think a moment. Oh! The butt plug. Well, hell, she thought. He wasn't going to punish me after all. Instantly, she completely relaxed and awkwardly handed him the plug and small tube of lube still in her hand.

"Ah. I see you've realized your mistake. This is all I was going to do," he said.

Running his middle finger over her anal whorl, he stuck his finger inside to open and loosen her up a little. "Remember to breath and relax."

She took several deep breaths; her body moved as he prepared to insert the plug. Seconds later, it was in.

"At ease, Ms. Boyce." She slowly got to her feet and stood before him in the correct position. "There's a little change: I will insert this plug every morning and only I will remove it when I see fit at night. Every week the size of the plug will gradually increase until you are stretched enough to accept my cock."

Oh, my god! she thought. He's making it sound like he's giving me a cooking recipe!

"So, how does it feel?"

She shrugged her shoulders, not really sure if she should tell him the truth or not. But she was growing to love his laugh, and she desperately needed to hear it then. "Sir, I feel like a turkey wrapped in wire with a thermometer up its butt."

In the blink of an eye, he went from a deep frown to his head all the way back, his eyes closed, his mouth wide and laughing harder than she'd ever heard him. A moment later he looked back at her, his body still shaking with a chuckle.

"You are not just the sexiest creature I have ever seen, but your sense of humor is simply the best."

Gayle blushed wildly, though she wore a smile.

"Go set the table. I'll be in shortly." And with that, he turned around in his chair, opened a real file and began to work.

TUESDAY, AUGUST 6th, 2013 This particular morning when Hamish woke Gayle up, she was wide awake. "Good morning, Sir," she said as she sat up, smiling.

She smiled because his fresh-out-of-bed look was sexy as hell, almost boyish, with his hair all disheveled, and she flushed shamelessly.

"Morning. Did you sleep well?" Bessie was about to jump on her bed, but he took hold of her collar. "No, girl. She's getting up." The dog dutifully sat on her hind legs, but her tail wagged with excitement.

"I did, after I got comfortable with the belt. Sir. I was so tired last night I forgot to thank you for my clothes and ... the toys, I think, and lunch and ... I had mostly a fantastic day."

"Mostly?" he asked, one eyebrow raised curiously.

She chuckled. "I think we both could have done without smelling that nasty puppy fart."

He returned her chuckle. "Agreed. And I did enjoy myself as well. Now, so you can get familiar with my morning routine I want you to be my sidekick."

"Your other sidekick?" she asked, nodding her head toward Bessie.

Bessie barked and ran to the door, her hint for her needing to go outside to pee.

Hamish laughed again. "And letting the bloody dog out is the first priority." Slipping out of bed, she asked if she could use the restroom as they walked into the hallway. "No," he replied seriously.

She looked at him and gasped. You can't be serious! She thought.

Then he smiled. "Woman, you are so gullible."

Shaking her head but wearing a grin, she walked into the bathroom. "I am not." She closed the door behind her.

"You are too!"

She still hadn't gotten used to peeing wearing the damned chastity belt. This was the third time now and truth be told, she hated it, as she struggled to clean herself afterwards. She just prayed to God that she wouldn't start to smell.

Walking out of the bathroom, she grinned at him sheepishly. "Am not stubborn, infinity plus a million."

Out of nowhere he smacked her ass hard, making her yelp. "OW!"

His eyebrows furrowed, he said, "Are you going to continue arguing with me?"

"No Sir. Sorry, Sir," she said, but her tone was playful.

He sighed and shook his head. "You do know I enjoy spanking? Keep it up and I'd be happy to show you JUST how much I enjoy it."

She hung her head as they walked downstairs, a smile loosely on her lips.

The routine they went through consisted of letting Bessie out, starting then serving breakfast, cleaning the kitchen, inserting her plug, then making sure he left his slippers outside his bedroom door.

Before they headed back downstairs, she asked, "Wait, Sir. If you leave your slippers in the hall, when will I clean your bedroom?"

He hesitated a moment. "Oh, right. I hadn't thought of that. I'll still keep my slippers out here so you don't forget. They are just as important as my Whisky, though not by much. When you get ready for your day start with your bedroom -- I won't tolerate an unkempt room -- then straighten my room. But do NOT move anything." He frowned, his voice very serious.

She shook her head. "No Sir, of course not."

Then he smiled. She doubted she would ever get his sense of humor down, but he had a similar sense of teasing and playfulness.

He explained that from now on, her daily routine would be cleaning, then at four she was to stop, tend to Bessie then prepare herself and things for Hamish on his arrival home. That was to be a bath, shaving her legs and/or armpits as needed, have his slippers waiting for him by his chair in the small drawing room, and wait for his arrival in the kneeling position, naked. When he made his presence known, she was to prepare his Whisky and have that, the newspaper and the mail awaiting him on the coffee table. He told her where and when to get those items.

Throughout the day she was to keep an eye on Bessie and pay attention if she barked and led whoever was home to the back door; of course, she would always be on her leash if they were outside as Gayle hadn't yet learnt how to control her.

Right before he left for the day, she asked jokingly, "Um, Sir? Would you mind if I wrote all that down?"

He smiled warmly. "Ms. Boyce, I don't expect you to remember everything. We can go over it again tonight, and yes, you may write it down if you feel it necessary. Just do your best. You will not be punished if you miss something, at first."

He reached inside his business suit pocket and pulled out a cell phone. "Now, if the home phone rings, do not answer it; the machine will get it. If I need you, I will call you on this." He handed it to her. "You may only call me. The number is already programmed. Keep it with you at all times in case I need to reach you."

At first she was excited, thinking she'd be able to call home and find out how her mother was doing, but that soon was thrown out the window, and it must have shown on her face.

Affectionately, he put his hand on her cheek and rubbed it with his thumb. "I know you're worried about your mum. You may call home on Wednesday and Sunday nights and talk as long as you'd like, within reason. Will that suffice?" he asked.

She finally smiled. "Yes Sir. Thank you."

"I will see you tonight at 6:15. Don't forget to change into your clothes before you meet up with Jessie. I see no problem if you decide to spend some time with her to pick up some cooking tips. Just don't believe a word she says," he added with a wink.

"Sir? I still have trouble understanding her, so I'm sure any bad thing she says about you I won't get anyway," she chuckled.

"Very true. What's the most important thing you need to remember?"

She thought, racking her brain of what that might be. "I'm sorry, Sir. I don't know."

"I take my Whisky with three ice cubes."

She smiled, relieved. "I'll see you tonight, Sir."

It being only just past 7:30, she had some time before Jessie arrived at nine. So she straightened her bedroom then tackled Hamish's. The first time she'd been in his room it was pretty straight and fairly neat. But this morning when she opened his door she gasped.

There were jeans and shirts and his briefs in two piles, but several socks scattered all over. There were empty cups and saucers on one nightstand and magazines strewn on the other. His bed sheets and duvet cover looked like a mini-tornado had settled just over the mattress.

"Ms. Bessie, your daddy is the stereotypical bachelor, do you realize that?" she asked, as her companion stared up at her as if the mess wasn't an issue. "Stay where you are. I don't want to lose you in this crap!"

It took her over an hour to clean his room and bathroom, which was good because it gave her an idea of how to spread out her day with the other rooms. She had to rush to get dressed for Jessie, though.

After putting on a tunic, she put on the jeans, but the belt made them feel tighter than she expected them to be. Luckily the shirts Hamish picked out were long so they covered her crotch. Doing a few knee squats to stretch what she could, she found it was no use. She'd have to wear them for days to stretch them enough to fit comfortably with the damned contraption.

She groaned and looked at Bessie. "Be glad they don't make chastity belts for canines! Come on."

Bessie's ears perked up and she ran out into the hall. Gayle followed and was halfway down the stairs when she felt the collar gently chafe her neck. She cursed when she realized she was still wearing it and ran back upstairs.

A few minutes later, she was sitting at the kitchen table sipping coffee when the key in the door rattled, startling her a little bit before she realized it was only Jessie. She started off giving Gayle a thin notebook with instructions on how to use the washing machine and dryer as well as which settings are for which load, color, white and whatnot.

The small utility room was hidden behind a door in the kitchen she hadn't noticed before, and there were the mops and buckets, toilet paper and everything else she would need to clean and keep the bathrooms supplied with the essentials. Going into each room, Jessie pointed out this and that and how to clean them and which detergent to clean which floors.