Aprons For Gayle Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um, oookay," she replied and took it, questioning him no further.

He reached for his own, but it was stuffed with a canine tongue happily lapping at the dark liquid. "BESSIE! NO!" He quickly reached for his glass, though not before she'd taken one more shot. "Bloody dog!"

Gayle burst out laughing and took the dog's collar, pulling her away from whatever her owner would do to her. "I can only handle one of you alcoholic Scots at a time, girl." Looking at Hamish, she asked, "Does she need to go out?"

He shook his head. "She left me a prezzie in the hallway. That's why it took me so long."

"Ah. You're not still going to drink that, are you?" she asked incredulously.

He took a long sip. "Aye! A true Scot NEVER wastes a fine dram of whisky!" He laughed and took a sip.

Either she was more tired than she thought or his accent had suddenly gotten thicker than she was used to hearing. She simply laughed with him.

Placing his drink down, he lifted the plate lid and revealed a plate full of dark, milk and white chocolates of various sizes, some solid, some with nuts. "I got these at a confectionery shop in Cupar, by my office."

She looked at the sweets as if they were snakes, her eyebrows furrowed. He felt like he'd been slapped with her hesitation and rejected. "Please don't tell me you are allergic to chocolate, as well?" Smiling, she shook her head. "No, I'm not. I'm just ... surprised."

He finally smiled. "Take one, please."

She took a dark, round one and bit into it, a thick strip of the cherry's juice dripped down her chin. Grinning wickedly, he reached forward and wiped it with his thumb then stuck it in his mouth, keeping his eyes glued onto hers as she put the remainder in her mouth.

Looking at the fire, she whispered, "Why are you doing this?"

"Doing what, Gayle?" He took a piece and popped it into his mouth.

"Being so ... nice?"

"Wow! If I had known all it took was chocolates to make me nice, I would have given you some every day." He turned serious. "Because you took your punishment well."

"I was expecting far worse, honestly. By the eleventh or so it was starting to sting, but it didn't hurt too much. I was, um, was starting to like it."

He gave her a wickedly evil grin. "Yes, I could tell. When I follow through on a punishment, it's more about mind play, not actual pain. I could tell how rigid you were at first, but you loosened up soon enough. I'm not into giving actual pain. I am not a sadist, after all. But know that I will make exceptions when you really cock up."

"Thank you. Think maybe we could get the punishment over with as soon as you come home? Or first thing in the morning? Or come home from work at lunch. At least I'll be able to eat on Fridays." She gave him a playful smile to let him know she was being cute.

He laughed. "Ah. My point is you DID think about it all day, and you knew what you did wrong."

"Well, yeah. Point taken."

She picked out a milk chocolate piece and bit into it, and when she realized it was caramel she pulled it away from her, leaving a string of the light tan sweet between her mouth and the piece. Giving her a crooked smile, he leaned forward and stole the remaining bite into his mouth, purposefully taking the tips of her fingers into his mouth, looking deeply into her eyes. She was under the assumption that after she'd come so hard she could no longer feel aroused. How wrong she was.

Getting over it quickly, she exclaimed, "Hey! You've stolen my candy!"

"Well, come get it," he replied, his tone laden with lust.

She narrowed her eyes at him but couldn't hide her smile. "Nah, you can have it," she said and took a sip of milk to wash it down.

"Oh, no," he said after she put the glass down. Moving in, he licked her bottom lip of caramel. "Hmm, and I thought your kisses were already sweet."

"Oh, god," she grunted as she chewed. "That was the worst line I have ever heard."

"Hmmm. Well, try this: Hey baby, wanna sit on my lap and we'll talk about the first thing that pops up!?" He wiggled his eyebrows flirtatiously.

Shaking her head but chuckling, she replied, "And that actually worked?"

"Not for me but it worked like a charm for Jack, or so he swears. Or how's about: "Do you have any Scottish in you?" He stared at her waiting for a response.

She looked at him dumbly before she said, "I have no idea."

He grinned wickedly. "Would you like some?"

Then she burst out laughing. "I am sooo sorry I asked."

A yawn came out of nowhere, so she stretched out on her side facing the fire, her head in the crook of her arm. Looking down on her, he ran his fingernails over her shoulder down to her upper thigh. When she suddenly yawned he chuckled, made room between them and laid down beside her, taking her into his arms and resting his chin on the top of her head; he made sure he didn't press his hard-on against her backside.

They lay there together for a few minutes in silence; neither one wanting to speak. The crackling of the fire along with the hypnotic flames lulled them into a peaceful sleep.

It was after midnight before Bessie's sneeze woke up Hamish, though Gayle didn't even stir. She was even more beautiful asleep then she was awake, if that were possible. Standing, thankful he'd lost his hard-on, he checked that the log was safely dying down then carefully picked her up and led her upstairs. Again, she didn't wake up. She only mumbled and cradled her head on his shoulder.

When he got to her door he glanced at his own, debating with himself for a few seconds whether he should put her in his own bed. He would have wanted nothing more than to wake up with her in his arms, but it wasn't time ... she wasn't ready. Still ...

"Well, ole' Bess, what do you think?" The canine walked into Gayle's room, as was the routine as far as her human friend was concerned. "Oh, sod off," he grumbled.

12