Aprons For Gayle Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Returning to the kitchen, he sat back down and took a long pull on his drink.

Gayle stared at him a moment to get a sense whether he'd allow her to speak or not. Not really caring, she asked, "You want complete honesty from me, correct?" He nodded. "I was asked to go out to a pub with people from the dig."

"Did you want to go?"

"I did. It would have been nice, but –"

"You are free to ask, but I might not have granted it, though I'm glad you didn't."

Oh, so you're a fucking Genie now?! Yeah, I'll grant you a wish, you jack ass.

She was so livid, she could hardly control her anger; her tone reflected that when she said, "Sir, I am your employee. You control what I do, how I do it and what I feel. But outside your home, I should have the right to...Fuck, never mind. It's not even worth it."

The expression on his face hardened instantly. His eyes seemingly turned a brilliant red and horns grew from the top of his head.

"Hey, you were the one that wanted me to speak my mind."

She wanted to curl up into a ball or run out screaming to the nearest police station, or better yet jump off the castle's tower. But she couldn't take back what she said. Butterflies erupted in her ass, just like when she was a little girl and she pulled the curtain from the rod in the bedroom of her grandparent's house. She didn't have anything to lose at this point, though she wondered what her family would put in her obituary.

She sighed heavily. "Sir, with all due respect, I understand the terms of our contract, but I didn't anticipate wanting to...socialize. If you hold me back, I would feel like you're using me – just like Bri is using you...and you are using her."

Ow, woman! You sure know how to cut with a knife.

He raised an eyebrow and gave her a crooked smile. "I'll consider everything you've said. But in the meantime, go to the fountain, disrobe, get on your knees, spread apart wide, hands outstretched on the cobblestone, head down. Think about what you've said to me, and whether youever will talk to me like that again. Wait for me."

She stared at him dumfounded. "Sir," she said, her voice quivering. "You wanted me to...Maybe I should have watched my tone, yes, but..."

"You should have thought of that before you spoke. And this isn't up for debate," he said sternly.

"Please, Sir, I'm truly sorry. But –"

"But nothing. Again, to the fountain, disrobe, get on your knees, spread apart wide, hands outstretched on the cobblestone, head down. I hope I won't have to repeat it a third time."

"No Sir." It took all the strength she had to not cry as she walked out of the kitchen with her feet feeling like she was walking in wet cement.

Wanting to confirm what Jessie and Gayle told him, he was disappointed to hear Brianna had made it a habit of dating men for their money in the past, but she'd sworn to Lily that she was a changed woman. Lily believed her, unfortunately for Hamish. He was beginning to like her. It was best he'd find out about the gold digger before she'd gotten into his heart.

"Well, what's done is done," he said to himself as he finished his drink and headed out back.

He was pretty sure of himself that Gayle was jealous of him seeing Brianna, but now it seemed she wasn't. Was he disenchanted? Probably. Was he grateful she and Jessie were watching out for him? Absolutely. Did he really want to give it another go with another woman? He couldn't say yes to that.

Bessie came running to him as he approached the water fountain, but he didn't even bother looking at the canine. The sun was shining brightly on Gayle's ass cheeks, and his mouth gaped open. Just one cheek fit nicely in his palm, and although it wouldn't be pleasant for Gayle, he was looking forward to delving out her punishment.

Stepping up beside her, he could see her shoulder muscles were tense and possibly shaking, which was acceptable. He assumed she would be nervous; sheshould be nervous. She had bit her tongue at something he did or said, he was sure. But she really crossed the line with him this time. The thing was, she was right with a lot she said. He made a mental note to allow her the freedom to tell him what she needed to tell him, but nottoo much freedom.

He ran his fingernails from the nape of her neck to the small of her back slowly, grinning when she arched her back. "Straighten your back. You willnot move. Do you understand me?"

Without turning her head and straightening her back, she replied, "Yes Sir."

"That's such a good girl," he cooed, brushing her hair off of her back over her shoulder then walked to her other side, again teasing her with his fingers. "Except, of course, with your little temper tantrum."

SMACK! He slapped her ass cheek so hard it even stung his own hand. But his cock twitched when she yelped loudly, ending with a groan.

"With each punishment I give you, you will say, 'I will speak to Sir in a calm manner, never to disrespect him again.'"

When she didn't say the words immediately, he slapped her other ass cheek with the same force as the first. "Repeat the term."

"I will speak to Sir in a calm manner, never to disrespect him again," she whined.

"Much better."

For the next several minutes, he spank her, each time she recited the exact phrase as she was instructed. He was pleased at how well she held up, but after the eleventh, he could hear the pain in her voice; her body was shaking – for how long he didn't know. Her ass cheeks were a bright pink, and he knew she'd had enough.

Suddenly, she completely broke down and started to cry. His heart skipped a beat as he watched her. As he promised, he wasn't angry during her punishment, but maybe hehad pushed her too far.

Kneeling beside her, he put his arm over her waist gently. "Gayle, Gayle. It's alright. You're alright." He tried to make his voice soft so as not to frighten any more than she probably was.

"Little dove, hey, lie down. Put your head –"

"I...I can't," she sobbed, keeping her head down out of shame. She didn't want him to see her like this. "I'm sorry, Sir."

"I know you are. On your side. Lie on your side."

Slowly, groaning and grunting, she laid down on her hip and put her head on his thigh facing away from him and wiped her face. He began to run his fingers through her hair, but she didn't want him to touch her. It was Bessie, who'd come up to see if she was hurt, that got her spirits up when she licked away her tears. She didn't say a word but pet the canine, occasionally sniffing and trying to stop her crying.

"Gayle, I hope you understand this is something that had to be done. From the first day ..."

Oh, shut up. I get it. It's a good thing you can't read my mind. I'd never sit again.

"Ms. Boyce, I asked you a question."

"Hmm? I'm sorry, Sir? What did you ask?"

"You beat me – or cheated, if truth be told – at lawn bowling. You've not told me what I owe you."

"It's okay. Don't worry about it."

Hamish took Gayle's shoulder and forcefully pulled her to face him, though not enough that she would be resting on her ass. "I will worry about it. It's been two weeks, and you've yet to tell me. Don't shut me out now."

Well in that case, I was going to tie your ass up and beat you will the riding crop. How does that sound, boss? The thought had entered her mind, but she knew there was no way in hell she'd be able to follow through on it now. She was an idiot for even thinking of it.

"Make me breakfast," she said, forcing herself to look at him his reaction. It was exactly what she expected.

He laughed, so hard, in fact, that it startled her at first.

"Sir, why is that so funny?"

"I don't cook for myself, much less anyone else! Why do you think Jessie cooks for me?"

"A bet's a bet, Sir."

A sudden breeze smacked her in the face, a much-needed breath of fresh air. Off in the distance, thunder rolled through the hillside.

He sighed. "They said it wasn't going to storm tonight. Guess they lied. Right. Tomorrow morning, then?" She shrugged her shoulders. "What would you like?"

"Bacon and eggs, hmm, sausage links, too; muffins – no, cornbread; blueberry pancakes, just two; yogurt with strawberries and granola; two bananas; three Hershey bars and –"

"Bloody hell, woman! That's enough to feed the entire Royal army!"

Sitting up, again with a loud groan, she added, "Pecan rolls too."

Standing then helping her up, he asked, "And what shall I serve Your Highness to drink?"

After grabbing her clothes and they were walking toward the house, she taking every step very slowly and carefully, answered, "Fresh squeezed orange juice, milk and coffee."

He asked as he opened the back door for her, "No chocolate milk?"

"Oh! That would be great! And I wake up around eight on the weekends, so I think 8:30 would be a good time."

"Oh, little one. You don't know what you're asking for. If I give you food poisoning, I still expect you to clean on Monday."

"I understand, Sir."

"Alright, deal. Breakfast in my bed in the morning."

She stopped in her tracks and turned to look at him. "Wait! I never said –"

"Your bet, my rules. I have a few business calls to make. Why don't you go on upstairs and get cleaned up. There's no rush. Meet me in my library. You want to send your family the photos, right?"

She wondered why he was being so nice to her, but deep down she knew. "Yes Sir. Thanks."

"You're welcome. And Gayle," he added as she was walking up the stairs, "You did well. I'm proud of you."

12