Aprons For Gayle Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next hour was spent soaring over the area, returning every twenty minutes or so to the ridge to gain back the height they had lost. She was loving every single minute of it. Hamish, realizing that she was now well and truly relaxed, decided to push her daring and see just how adventurous she was.

"Right Gayle, time for you to earn your trip and do some of the work. Do you think you could fly this health hazard?" Before she could get over her surprise and answer, he carried on. "Good girl, thought so. I want you to place your feet on the pedals and hold the stick in your right hand. Note the position of the nose on the horizon and gently ease forward on the stick. You will see the nose dips. Then ease back and you will see the nose rise. I then want you to put the nose back to its original position. Ok with that? Good, you have control."

"You mean I'm actually flying this thing?" Gayle squeaked.

"Yes," Hamish replied and started to tap his hands and feet against the bodywork to show he wasn't holding the controls. "Ease forward on the stick as I told you and see what happens."

The glider instantly pitched nose down, followed by a strangled squawk from the front, before it lurched back up again and pointed to the sky. For the next few seconds the craft continued this roller coaster of up and down before Gayle got the hang of it and managed to smooth things out. Eventually after about a minute and only a few gentle nudges of the controls from Hamish, she was flying straight and level with the nose at the right attitude.

"Very good. Well done. So how does that feel?"

"Incredible, absolutely brill. I'm loving it."

Hamish grinned from ear to ear. Not everyone took to it as easily as she did, or even liked it, and the fact that she loved it made his heart soar in pride. He was determined to spend as long as it took, and whatever it took, to teach her to fly. She didn't yet know it but she was going to go home at the end of her contract with fond memories of being taught to fly.

The next hour was spent teaching her the basics of turns and stalls, with Hamish taking control every time they had to return to the ridge for height. It was about this time that he noticed she was starting to fidget, and he chuckled to himself. He knew why!

"Ermm Hamish," she ventured.

"Yes, my little fawn?" grinned the pilot.

"Ermm, what happens when you need a ... comfort break?"

"Ahhh, that's when things get tricky. You can either hold it in or let it go. Why? Are you needing?"

"Ermm yes, all this bumping about and the coffees I had earlier and I need to go. I don't think I can hold it in for much longer."

"Then we have a problem, however, it isn't insurmountable. If you feel underneath your seat you will find a plastic tube about the thickness of a garden hosepipe. On the end is a small funnel. The other end exits underneath the glider. You just have to position yourself over this end and let go."

She was beyond mortified, but with the mounting pressure between her legs and the pain in her bladder there was no option but to strip down her jeans and knickers and pee. Logistics, however, meant that this wasn't simple. She had to undo the harness to release the strap that went between her legs, lift her bum the few inches needed to remove the lower garments and then lower herself back into the seat before relieving herself. And all without nudging the controls.

Hamish was convulsing with laughter in the back at the sight of this wriggling, squiggling girl trying to strip, her head knocking the canopy when she stood up too far and the red blush that was rapidly spreading on the back of her neck.

Finally she got settled and contemplated the logistics of fitting the small rubber funnel over her urethra while not splattering the seat and floor of the cockpit.

"By the way, before you get started, did you check the outside end for corks? The ground crew and other pilots often block the hose for the devilment." And with that Hamish started convulsing again.

"Oh fuck, fuck and fuckity fuck," she wailed. "I don't know."

"Don't worry. I did sweetheart, and you are clear to pee," he hiccuped as tears started to roll from the corner of his eye.

"Aye, Aye, Siree." She immediately relinquished the last of her modesty and let rip.

Once she had finished, redressed and strapped herself back in again, he told her it was time to call it a day and head for home. Even though she had thoroughly enjoyed herself, she was secretly quite glad, because truthfully she was tired. Concentrating for an hour while learning to fly, along with the newness of the entire situation, had taken its toll and she badly needed a quiet hour to recover.

"Thank you, Sir. I think that's a good idea. I'm really bushed," she admitted. "And before you fuss at me, I deliberately called you Sir as a remark of respect and thanks for the wonderful day," she finished.

Hamish went silent at this and after a few moments made his reply. "Thank you too, Gayle. That means a lot to me."

The next ten minutes or so were spent with Hamish reducing height, bringing the glider back to the airfield, setting the plane up into a circuit and lining up to land. The closer the plane got to the ground the faster it seemed to be moving, until at the last second, just as it seemed they were about to hit at a fatal speed, he eased back on the controls and lifted the nose, leaving the glider flying parallel to and about two feet above the ground. As the speed bled away he continued to lift the nose until with a soft bump they settled on the ground and rolled to a stop adjacent to the launch bus.

Hamish opened the canopy, released his straps and leant forward to whisper in her ear. "You were bloody amazing today, and I am so proud of you. The speed you picked up the control of the plane was awesome. You obviously have excellent hand eye coordination and are a natural. If you would like I would be honored to teach you to fly."

Her heart burst in her chest with pride and her face went beet red in embarrassment. She was about to reply when Ross sauntered over.

"Well, Hamish, how did it go? I see this landing was better than your last," he said with a grin.

"Not a bad trip, thanks, and some excellent soaring too. Gayle flew for a while, but I got dizzy with not knowing which way was up, so we had to come back. Think I will teach Bessie next week."

"Well, so much for the compliment," muttered Gayle, but the hands gently massaging her shoulders belied his lie. She had come to realize by now that his compliments always came publicly in the form of a teasing put down, and she actually no longer resented them.

They climbed out of the glider and while she went to the launch bus to relax with Bessie, he washed the plane down, rinsed out the pee tube she had used and filled in the post flight paperwork before joining her on the bus.

Leaving the launch bus they headed back to the clubhouse. As they exited he said, "Let's get something to eat." He put his hand possessively in the small of her back and led her toward the building.

"That sounds wonderful if I didn't leave my stomach back on the glider." She chuckled, teasing him. "Seriously, that was the most exhilarating and thrilling experience I've ever had."

He leaned down and cooed, his voice sexily husky, "Why couldn't you have told me that the first time we had sex, little fawn?"

She swallowed hard and blushed wildly and would have run straight into the door if he hadn't opened it for her at that moment. Not being quick with a tease or serious reply, she decided to keep silent.

They spent the next hour having a leisurely meal while he talked about his experiences of flying and instructing the 16 year olds on their first flights, culminating on sending them solo. Of course they were fraught with the torturous teasing he would bestow upon them, and the way he explained their reactions left Gayle in stitches from laughing so hard.

But something stirred in her when his eyes would light up at the memories, and he never lost his smile. She realized how passionate he was about flying and was very grateful to him in trusting her and letting her fly the craft. She would most certainly take him up on his offer of teaching her to fly. She wondered if it was possible that she could even go solo someday, but right now that seemed a dream too far.

By then it was late afternoon and they headed back to the estate Land Rover. Just as he was about to open the driver's side door a hand on his arm stopped him. Turning, he was met with a pair of warm, soft and wet lips seeking his own. Her arms went around his neck, while his automatically went around her hips to rest on her bum.

"Thank you, Sir," she breathed heavily when she regretfully pulled back.

Bessie gently woofed in agreement.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AUTHOR'S END COMMENTS: First, thanks "mysterious woman" who provided the description of Hamish in his flight uniform.

I will admit I was a bit lost in getting the 'feel' of gliding. But I looked on youtube and watched the gliding from Portmoak. OMG! It looked like the coolest thing in the world!! I highly recommend take a look at some. Of course if it were 'me' behind the controls I would most definitely have crashed it and screamed the entire time! Hamish would promptly send 'me' back to America later that day!!