Apt 7 has a Golden Shopping List

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vasily's square jaw hung low as he continued to pant and gasp his exhaustion. He released her head to sweep his hands through his damp hair before reaching back down to gently stroke her black locks.

Carie continued to slowly stroke his cock, feeling it pulse its last strands past her glossy lips. It ebbed and throbbed, the tension that had built within it finally finding release and subsiding.

"Mmm," she purred, as she withdrew his shaft from her mouth. Still massaging him with the ring and the vibrator, she managed to draw one last shot of spunk from him, the long strand of goo hitting her chin and neck before streaming down over her glistening pale breast. She was mindful to pull aside the negligee, trying to avoid any stains on the delicate fabric.

She finally removed the finger vibrator. She thought for a moment of giving it a little mock salute for its time of service. Instead, she put everything aside and looked up at Vasily smiling.

Like a bowling pin that had been barely nicked, Vasily swayed on his thick legs before they finally buckled. He knelt down in front of Carie with an amusingly goofy look of immense satisfaction.

She had to chuckle then said, "You're welcome."

Vasily leaned back and snared the last bag from the coffee table. He picked up the bag Carie had carried over to the chair and then he pushed both onto her lap. "You take," he said

Carie grinned, her arms full. "You sure about that?"

Waving his hand almost as if he were done with them, he nodded and repeated, "Take. Take."

She shrugged. "Well, if you insist," she said. She patted him on the shoulder and added, "We can negotiate visitation rights."

Carie rummaged through the bags like they were sacks of candy. She imagined just how much endless hours of fun she'd being having with all of this stuff.

Well, almost all of it.

--0--

Mrs. Cooper felt a little sluggish in the afternoon when she walked to her front door. She thought to herself that she could really use something to work the kinks out of her aging body, at least something to help her get a good night's sleep.

When she opened the door to let out her cat, she found a black bag on her Welcome mat. Picking it up, she noticed a small yellow post-it note attached to the handle. The message scrawled on it read: "Helping the world one person at a time. xoxo Apartment Eight".

After peering into the bag for a moment, she smiled and giggled in a way she hadn't in many, many years.

She peeked side-to-side down the empty hallway before quick-stepping back into the apartment and closing her door. Clutching the bag to her chest, she headed to the bedroom hoping she still had batteries in the closet. She was eager "to work the kinks out".

She'd figure out what to do with the beef jerky thong afterwards.