Aquae Sulis Pt. 02

Story Info
A tale of love.
6.2k words
2.73
28.6k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/17/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aqua Sulis Pt. 2

A story of erotica from the past to the present day

Den awoke early on Monday morning as the warm Summer breeze softly drifted through the open windows and brushed his face with an urge to waken, he stretched and rolled towards his wife who was still sleeping.

When her alarm sounded minutes later he had his arm out of the covers and was playing with the dog who slept between them.

He greeted his wife with a "good Morning," she smiled and just blew him a kiss, and then she rubbed the tube of his belt causing him to moan slightly.

"Is my property getting hard," she asked him, "That's why it's locked up in here; so it can only be used by me, a Chaste husband is a happy husband."

Mary liked keeping him locked in his chastity belt, she also kept a Stainless Collar around his neck with a Bronze property tag on it and his name, Cuckold Dennis, Property of Mary, a pendant had a single two words on it in a rather artistic font; the words were:

CHASTE CUCKOLD

She arose and went into the bathroom to shower, the next thing he did was quickly rise and make them coffee in the kitchen. Den worked at home so in the summer months he did not dress around the house; instead, he was clad in his Stainless Steel Chastity belt.

He kept shorts hanging by the door if had to let someone in. Den being a bit of an exhibitionist never bothered with the shorts, Mary just wanted them there for when she was home and he answered the door.

He asked her one time, "If I have the collar on; that everyone can see, what good do the shorts do, besides I have a rather buff body that I like to show off."

"Because I said so." was Mary's only reply.

Den started some coffee and enjoyed the feeling of his turgid manhood contained by the steel tube of the belt, he could not touch his cock or even pull it out. A ring through his cock known as a Prince Albert piercing kept him trapped in the tube; a feeling he enjoyed a lot; she liked it too.

Mary came down, grabbed some coffee, kissed him and before she left reminded him to find a house nearer the University where she worked,

"I am getting tired of the drive," she said, "I don't work at home like you."

Den blew her a kiss as she left the house then went to his computer and after a few hours his job was done for the day.

Den pondered his current status, when he met Mary she wasn't a very sexual person, they dated for a year then he asked for her hand in marriage.

She accepted but only if he agreed to wear a chastity device so she could be virgin on their nuptial night, he agreed even when it included the Prince Albert piercing, he was locked up when he was healed.

After the wedding he was released from his cock cage and the marriage was consummated, afterwards he was locked from then to the present day. As strange as this all seemed, he loved her so much it seemed normal to him giving him strong musings of déjà vu.

He pulled up his favorite sex sites dealing with Cuckoldry and Chastity for males, his cock got hard again and began leaking pre cum out of his tube. He read stories on his favorite blog about Chaste slave males and dominant women, who marry and cuckold them.

His Blog buddy, Rose posted an article for him about the town of Bath England, the old Roman town of Aquae Sulis, dedicated to the Female Goddess Minerva, Den read on.

This is Aqua Sulis. It should be the English town of Bath, but in this alternate Earth, both the Roman Empire and real chattel slavery flourish. The spa town is dedicated to Minerva, the virgin goddess; so that long ago it was decreed no penis should blight its streets.

When it became illegal to castrate a slave – in these days of universal Pax Romana, such men are no longer prisoners of war, but self-bonded for a fixed term of years – the city authorities instead "gelded" their much-needed male workers with Gold cages to contain their penis'.

Cunning tavern keepers quickly learned they could earn extra money by renting out chaste young men to visiting ladies who were less than chaste.

Then, a decade ago, the road connected Londinium with Aqua Sulis, and the Virgin Goddess's city became the fleshpot for debauched young women freed of parental control thanks to the Empire's belated industrial revolution.

Now, divorcees come in carriage-loads to wash away the stain of the one arranged marriage owed to their parents. More accurately, they have the marriage licked away by the tongues of slaves, willing or unwilling – they need not care which. And, if their failed alliance has left them loaded with anger, where better to shed it, but on the back and buttocks of an amusingly helpless male, who no doubt would be just the same as the despised ex-husband... were he not writhing under the lash.

Angry women, though, are the minority. For most, the attraction is more innocent. This is the place where families send their wayward daughters to take the waters so they can also take their pleasure and still return virtue technically intact, and the place where single girls and women come - in all sense of the word- because they can.

In this walled city, a Roman Citizen of the gentler sex can drink wine until the world spins, and weave a giggling path by torch light back to her inn, with no thought of danger from stray males. Better yet, if she has a denarius or two, she can satisfy her every desire, with no risk of disease or pregnancy.

If this is not what nature intended for women, then it is surely what they deserve.

Den's cock was ragging hard in his tube as he read the story, he could not imagine a better place to spend a lifetime.

The male slave narration continues,

Evening in Aquae Sulis

The cymbals clash. Electric stringed instruments I still don't recognize twang, drums rumble, setting up a vibration in my chastity tube.

The Roman girls throw overhead claps and dance. Long gowns flounce around many-hued legs, some long, some short and curvy, all smooth as marble.

It's like being at a toga party, but the gowns are richer and wilder – shimmering silks and printed cottons - and the girls all chatter as they crowd around the bar where half naked male slaves scurry to fill their drinking cups.

If you watch carefully, you'll catch a flash of gold beneath the men's short-hemmed tunics. Riveted gold neuters their groins, just as it does mine.

The music stops and this week's mistress sways towards me, red hair wild from the dancing, every swing of her hip a dripping with new sensuality. Without a word, she strides past and I follow her out into the warm summer night.

She turns off into an alley, then presses into wall and simply sheds her gown. Pale skin flashes in the moonlight. The darkness mutes her russet curls, but I know what to do. I kneel on the rough cobbles and crane my head back to kiss her vulva.

The music swells from the tavern, and her hands press the back of my head. My tongue parts her pubic hair and I taste salty sex.

Above me, she gasps, and the sound echoes inside my chastity belt, setting my penis throbbing hopelessly against its prison.

As she reaches her climax my face is drenched with her juices she pulls my head firmer to groin, "faster" she moans, then as she groans her pleasure overtakes her body and she floods my face even more as she quakes in orgasm.

I cannot contain my passion as my sperm forcefully vents from my contained cock it splatters her feet, she pushes me away and as she recoils she slaps my face violently, "Filthy Male Pig," how dare you pollute Aquae Sulis with your sperm, now you will feel the lash.

I am led away to the trainers to pay the price for my sin.

Den was in a state of erotic fantasy, what a lucky guy he thought. Just then a chat window opened, it was his blog buddy Rose, rather Mistress Rose, she texted him, "Have you read Aquae Sulis yet?"

Mary's day

Mary finished her last lecture and returned to her office, her student aide was finishing some papers she wanted corrected, she liked him, young, blond, slender swimmers body, and a great cock that he knew how to use. He arose as she entered and as he embraced her she felt his hard cock press against her, "Shall we." he asked.

Mary was in need of a good hard fuck, "Sure," she replied, "Rose's place is always available." Mary reminded herself to thank Rose for several things, the hypnotherapy sessions to make her enjoy sex again and the student aide, Jason, with his wonderful cock.

Soon they were at Rose's small apartment, they stripped as soon as the door shut, and they were on the bed in passionate embrace then Jason began to service her orally gently licking and prodding with an expert tongue he soon had her wet. He mounted her and she guided his thick cock to her opening then lifting her pelvis she took all of his cock deep into her cunt, she felt his tip push against her cervix, she loved it and him.

He fucked her slowly with deliberation and when she orgasmed he didn't stop, he brought her to several good orgasms then he flooded her with his hot juicy load, she orgasmed as he pumped her full of his hot sperm.

He withdrew and she drained his cum in a cup by the bed, soon he was erect again and it started all over, she kept his second and third load in her then put her panties on, his thick sperm was like a paste that coated the bottom of her cunt.

"I gotta get home baby, thanks for the great fuck." she giggled.

"My pleasure Mistress Mary," he responded, "But what if your husband finds out?" that worries me.

"Hubby, no problem, he has a nice big cock, bigger than yours, but he shoots in about a minute, rarely makes me cum, he prefers to stay locked in his Chastity Belt, If he was here he would love to give you a blow job, then guide your cock in my pussy, then watch you fuck me, after you came, he would lick us clean, then suck you hard again." Mary said,

"he always reads Cuckold internet sex, I cuck him, but he doesn't know, I do it because his cock is worthless, some day I will tell him, maybe real soon, would you be ok with him being here and helping."

Jason sighed, "It would be strange, but kind of erotic too, I guess I would be ok even with him blowing me."

Mary said, "Get about six or eight friends, he can blow them, then I can fuck them, my first gang bang, I can hardly wait. I gotta go, see you at the office; we will do this again in two days, ummm, just looking at you makes I wet."

Den Replies

den: Mistress Rose, he typed, that was so hot I could not imagine living like that.

Mistress Rose: Some people do and they enjoy it.

den: Some people have all the luck, but I need luck to find a house near the University, so Mary does not commute so far each day.

Mistress Rose: Perhaps I can help, I am looking for a caretaker for some property I have on campus, would you be interested?

den: Yes, very much so, when may I see it?

Mistress Rose: Tomorrow, immediate possession, good pay and other benefits, I will send you the address.

den: I can hardly wait

Mary's ride home

Mary felt great, the sex invigorated her, and her panties were moist with pussy juice and Jason's thick cum. She couldn't believe her change from a crabby unsatisfied bitch to the hot sexy confident woman she was now. She met Rose and her life changed in a few months, Rose was a staff psychologist with a PHD and after counseling sessions with hypnotherapy Mary was happy, confident, and horny.

Mary didn't feel sexually attracted to her husband any longer, she loved him but without the passion they had years earlier but they still bonded, and sex with him frustrated her, then Rose supplied Jason and all was well, she cucked her husband but kept it secret, she thought she will tell him tonight.

Honey, you are a Cuckold, and you are going to be a Chaste Cuckold Husband kept locked in that chastity belt, I will have the only key, was what she decided to say.

She would give him one chance to submit, sign the Cuckold Marriage Contract she saw on his computer, then clean Jason's cum from her cunt. She vowed she would never fuck him again, his release would only come from being milked by another male, she was determined to do it tonight, and in two days it would be official for him, he would suck off her lover, then willingly guide his cock into her hot pussy.

Mary entered the home and found her Den on his computer as usual, she walked up behind him and hugged him and kissed his neck and ears as she pinched his nipples, she ran her hands to his crotch and felt his cock tube,

"I'm so glad I keep you locked," she said, "I just can't let you be unbelted."

"No problem Dear," Den said, "I rather enjoy it because you want it that way."

"Den, go and get me the keys, both of them, Hurry! do it now." Mary commanded.

Den left the room and when he did Mary stripped and sat in a large leather chair, when he returned she commanded him to give her the keys and kneel between her spread legs.

"Eat my pussy, now." she commanded.

Den began to lick her, and then she pulled him into her crotch tightly, as she did, Den thought of the slave's description he read earlier.

As she reaches her climax my face is drenched with her juices she pulls my head firmer to groin, "faster" she moans, then as she groans her pleasure overtakes her body and she floods my face even more as she quakes in orgasm.

I cannot contain my passion as my sperm forcefully vents from my contained cock it splatters her feet, she pushes me away and as she recoils she slaps my face violently, "Filthy Male Pig," how dare you pollute Aquae Sulis with your sperm, now you will feel the lash.

Her cunt was musky and wet with a thick sticky quality that he enjoyed; she was erotically wild and came several times. den like the Roman slave vented his sperm out his steel tube and onto the floor, some of his juice splattered her leg and she laughed, "Thanks dear, you saved me unlocking you and jacking you off as your reward

Mary pushed away with her foot and went to the desk, she found an ink bottle half full and opened it, she took a paper and scooped his cum up then put it in with the ink, caped the bottle and shook it up, "Get over here and print something for me."

Den sat at his computer, she told him, "Print the Cuckold Marriage contract."

Den knew he was screwed and that she knew everything, he printed it out, Mary took it and signed it with a dip pen in the sperm ink, she handed the pen to him and he followed.

"So I suppose I am a Cuck now," Den asked.

"Actually dear, you have been a cuck since you started wearing your belt again after we consummated our marriage, and I have been fucking other men ever since," Mary giggled.

Mary continued, "actually about three or four a week, some black, some white, all big cocked, and fucking gorgeous young men. And now it's official like you wished, you will be a sex slave for me and my friends, if my girlfriends need a pussy licking or if my boyfriends need a blowjob or an ass to fuck, it's your job, or if the girls need to release some frustration and need a male to whip senseless, either way and in all cases it's you my love."

"Get used to your new situation; you will always be totally undressed in the house," Mary added, "I have a new collar for you in my bag, it denotes your new slave status, unlock the old one and put the Cuckold medallion on your belt tube."

"Yes Dear," den said.

"That will be Mistress Mary from now on slave den," Mary sternly commented, "don't let it happen again."

den found his collar, engraved with his name in lower case letters, as well as his address and Mistress' name and phone number, Mistress Mary had a lock steel trunk installed the following day for the few clothes she permitted him to keep, there was a slave cage and spanking horse, all bolted to the floor, a whipping post was in the corner with a crotch peg in case she wanted to leave him all night for disobedience training.

Somehow he figured he could deal with this, it seemed ok, he still had his job but she said if he shirked his income he would pay dearly.

She joined him in the bedroom, then stripped and commanded he lick her to orgasm before bedtime, she handcuffed him and locked him in his cage then placed a leather cover over it, and then she went to bed.

In the morning she awoke and dressed and left, his cage door unlocked itself after she left, he exited his cage and found a handcuff key and a note of his daily instructions.

Slave, it read, find a house on campus or very near for us. Mistress Mary.

den sent an email to Mistress Rose asking for a showing of the house she owned as the caretaker, she responded almost immediately with directions and a time for that afternoon, being punctual den rang the bell promptly at the appointed time, the door swung open to an enclosed foyer without any help.

den saw a sign:All males will strip naked and cuff themselves before entering

den stripped and cuffed himself, then a panel slid aside and Rose presented herself, she was in her mid sixties yet very firmly built with a very nice body, she walked around him and inspected his belt,

Rose commanded, "are there any secret keys on your person slave?"

den said, "no" then felt a sting on his face as Rose slapped him, "No WHAT?," she hissed, " show respect when you speak to a superior."

"No Mistress," den choked out.

Rose commented, " don't forget again, or else," she said as she attached a lead to den's neck collar, once inside she unlocked his hands and began a tour of the house, actually a huge frat house on campus.

English Tudor style, leaded windows that cleverly concealed bars, every room had a barred door as well as a regular door, stone fireplaces and floors, and an abundance of rings set into the masonry walls. The place was fantastic and very richly decorated.

Rose led him to her office and had den sit in a large chair, she told him if he accepted the position it was permanent, he could live there forever in total luxury but he would have to be inducted into Aquae Sulis as a male slave, then he would be the house master and have almost total control, "call your wife and tell her about it, see what she says," Rose commanded him.

den phoned Mary and told her about the house, she said somebody delivered a DVD tour disc and she was watching it now, "den; it looks great, sign the papers and we can move in, but den, I have to travel for work and will be gone a month or more, so take care of everything my sweet cucky, see you in four weeks."

den hung up the phone and told Mistress Rose she had a new male caretaker.

Rose said, "Lets celebrate," she poured a Brandy for both of them and they toasted the new arrangement, den swallowed his Brandy, then all went black.

den's initiation

den awoke feeling cold, he was chained to a coarse wood bed, a simple candle in an iron holder illuminated the small cell he was in, the only door was heavy iron it all looked medieval, he could hear voices muffled by the door and the smell of candles permeated the area, the door opened and two males wearing collars and chastity belts entered, the belts were a shiny bright blue color, the males cut his belt off and washed him down with warm water, then they unlocked him and led him into the main room, he was in a dungeon.

den's hands were attached to cuffs and he was strapped to a St Andrews Cross, then the males began to massage his penis to erection, then he saw the Women come in, Aquae Sulis members, Black capes, leather Teddy's, and spike thigh boots. The members dropped the capes; the males collected and hung them on pegs, then dropped to their knees, eyes down, by the cross.

Mistress Rose spoke,

"Fellow Sisters, behold before you a male slave cuckold seeking your approval as an Aquae Sulis housemaster. If there is no objection, I will administer the oath; the oath is simple slave,

12