Aquae Sulis Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I Will devote my total existence to advancing Aquae Sulis and the benefit and pleasure of its members without hesitation.

Repeat it."

den repeated the oath, Rose commanded the males, "Milk Him", the other males arose and began to lick and suck on his cock, when he was really erect on took a more active role in sucking him off.

den's nuts began to tighten, he began to cum, but every drop ended up in a gold inkwell the other male produced.

Rose was handed the inkwell, and added ink, the males stirred it with a gold rod, and placed it on a desk nearby. Rose ordered, "Place his belt on, then release him."

den was locked in a beautiful deep lavender belt with a number one on the front shield, he was released and signed the parchment scroll as all previous males before him had, then he was presented two keys on a gold chain to be worn at all times. Mistress Rose commented,

"The keys are yours, and only yours to use, only you have the master keys, one opens all the doors, the other; all the belts, except yours. Now pay the helpers for the excellent service they gave you, drop to your knees and give each of them a good blowjob."

den did as ordered, the males approached and he unlocked the cock tube of the first guy whose cock sprang erect quickly, he took the member in his mouth and started sucking it off, den ran his hands over the young males body, fondled his balls and rubbed his nipples, soon the guy started to cum, den deep throated him letting it shoot down his gullet, he sucked the guy soft, then replaced his belt tube, the other male received the same treatment. den did not mind sucking cock therefore, this was rather enjoyable.

Mistress Rose spoke, "Good job cuck slave, you know how to suck cock quite well, and that is good since no woman here sucks cock, we consider it male work, Place him on the HORSE slaves."

den was led to a punishment horse, he was strapped down until he could hardly move, and a penis gag was placed in his mouth, then Rose spoke,

"At Aquae Sulis discipline is of upmost importance, we female members are capable of self discipline and are experts at training males so they can approach the same self control.

All the members present will beat your ass a bit as a sign of you accepting total female authority, and then I will give you a small sample of what happens if you are so foolish as to disobey."

Rose took a well-oiled Tawse off the wall and cracked den's ass, then she handed it down the line, den received about sixty strokes, some hard, some less so.

Rose took over again, this time the strokes were harder and unrelenting, she was an expert and the pain was increasing, then Rose switched to a cat, and expertly worked his back and legs, then she went to the wall and got her favorite cane.

The caning was intense, every stroke was applauded by the members and Rose laughed and taunted him constantly, then it stopped. Rose walked around front and picked den's head up by his hair, "now the fun begins cucky," den saw a huge dildoe strapped to her groin.

She returned to his backside and roughly spread his ass cheeks, she roughly started to work the huge cock in as den screamed, "Scream and remember cuck," Rose hissed, then she grabbed his ass with her nails dug in and shoved it all the way home, den passed out.

den awoke in a soft canopy bed in one of the rooms at Aquae Sulis, several young belted males were attending him, he had a pain everywhere but one was bothersome, he asked one of his boys to look at the area, the youth commented, "That's where your Aquae Sulis Tattoo is."

Rose was there and spoke, " Well cuck slave, you passed your initiation with colors flying, I am pleased and so are the members, the boys here will care for you because you are their boss and have the key to their belts, after a week you can start your duties full time, your ass will be nicely scared, and you can expect members to start moving in as well as many college boys from the campus living in the dorms, or the Frat houses, I know you will not let me down, you and Mistress Mary have the biggest and best room here so I am sure she will be pleased as well."

Den's new job

den healed and realized he was a house master at a Sorority house that catered to the most successful women at the college, there were thirty rooms for women members, larger if the members husband was to live with her, smaller if not. The beds were all built in an end of the room and panels covered them when not in use, there were closets and even a cage room all behind panels. The room looked like an office or study when all the panels were closed, simple yet elegant.

The dorm floors were large and communal and easily accommodated sixty males easily, the adjacent Frat house was a dummy house connected by a tunnel and held another sixty males on a dorm floor and with rooms for his staff of males and an office. The second floor had small rooms with a canopy bed and bidet, the only light was from wall sconces. The cellar held small cells closed by an iron door with a punishment area in the center.

The Frat house was the most respected on campus for having most of the smartest students on campus with no jocks as members. Membership was by invitation only, no visitors were permitted, and its members never spoke about the place at all.

den was in charge of what amounted to a whorehouse of pleasure for women, males were kept for carnal pleasure of females, and the males loved it.

The women were intelligent, successful, and needed relaxation, the males were intelligent young students who traded obedience for sexual release and having powerful women control their live, a life of wealth, success, and pleasure guaranteed, all guided by some unseen hand.

den settled in and things started to pick up, Members started moving in as well as a group of college boys, they lived in the dorm and studied in the library communally, the males had everything organized, all house work was assigned and there total compliance with the rules. The males all were clad in the steel belt covered in blue enamel, a toga was permitted when it was cold.

After meals and clean up the boys enjoyed each others company unless some member needed them in a room, den would receive requests from a member for a companion for the evening with a time specified, he would select a male and send him to his requester. All of this was in the Frat house, or in the bedrooms of Aquae Sulis.

The boys showed no interest in the women, they serviced them with the dildoes supplied or orally. The boys preferred male company, den noticed they paired up at night and frequently sodomized each other with dildoes strapped on the front belt shield.

Mistress Rose summoned den to her room and commanded him to service her orally, "I have a few more things to explain to you, put on nipple clamps and eat my pussy, I never told you what my doctorate is slave, but now I will, I am head of the psychology department at the college, my specialty is subliminal suggestion. The background music here is loaded with messages for success for these chosen males, obedience, study, and service. I also heavily program them into a chastity and homosexual mode, they can have all the cock they can stand for their pleasure as a reward for service, ohhh, and I'm cumming, put on a face harness and fuck me."

den did as ordered, he selected a two inch diameter studded dildoe and positioned himself at her opening, the large rubber cock slid in easily and he began to pump it deep in her cunt, Rose writhed in pleasure at his assault and began to orgasm again and again.

"Slow down slave, I need to talk, back to the males, men who are more interested in each other and kept chaste don't bother women at all, and they can be useful slaves doing the job they are trained for. Orgasm and ejaculation are powerful rewards, and if kept under control the males behave even more.

The fact that all males are kept belted and only you have the key keeps our members in line as well, we get oral pleasure and use dildoes instead of real cocks so no males cock is bigger or smaller then any other, we use several sizes all large enough so no male can pleasure us with his cum shooter and pollute our vaginas.

Withdraw and put the largest dildoe on your belt, then mount me."

den did as instructed, the largest was only ten inches long but big around as a beer can, he lubed it a little and mounted her, as he placed the tip at her opening she raised her hips and pulled him in with her heels, it slid in to the large rubber balls, he began to fuck her like it was his real cock and she loved every stroke as strong waves of orgasm surged through her body. den was amazed how hard she orgasmed, moaning and writhing like an animal in heat she fucked like a maniac on a mission, finally she slowed down and between heavy gasps moaned, withdraw slave, you have served me well, very well, your Mistress will love you even more when she returns next month. Call at least five of the boys in here."

den did as ordered, and soon five young college boys were kneeling in the room.

"I promised you a reward and here it is, unlock all of them, then suck them off until they don't want any more."

den unlocked the boys and dropped to his knees, Mistress Rose had her video camera running, den took the first guy in his mouth and began blowing him, soon den was in the heat of passion like his young charge, and as the boy shot his hot sweet load den swallowed every drop and whispered "Next."

den ran the line through twice, and half of them three times, he sucked twenty cocks and wanted more, the guys wanted their belts on again and Rose ordered them locked, then she ordered them back to the dorm.

"Well Cucky, it seems you suddenly are quite a great cocksucker, Rose giggled, and I have an hour long movie to prove it, I am sure you wife enjoyed it, she watched real time and said she approved of the job."

den stammered, "Mary saw me, now I am ruined, she will hate me, and she doesn't want a fag hubby, a cuck hubby yes, but not a faggot."

"Don't worry cucky, cucks are supposed to suck cock, Rose said, if I unlocked you and spread my legs would you fuck me with your real cock?"

den responded, "In a heartbeat."

Rose said, "see, you are not a fag, but you are a slave needing his thoughts corrected, over on the bench."

Rose strapped him down real tight, grabbed a Tawse and oiled it, then she warmed his ass with about fifty strokes, then the cane marked his ass with more stripes, den almost fainted when she rubbed salt into the cane cuts.

Rose summoned somebody in and she ordered, "he's ready, tattoo him."

den yelled, "Tattoo, I don't want another tattoo."

Rose grabbed her cane and began to work his ass with hard rapid blows, then she grabbed her cat and really laid more on his ass, finally the Tawse was put to work, den finally figured out what he had to do, he screamed,

"Please Mistress Rose may I have a tattoo, please."

"Of course slave, Rose said, as long as you asked it will be done, in fact you will even get a property of Mary on your ass."

She commanded the Tattoo artist, "use red ink, highlighted with black, uses the big needles and make it hurt so this pig learns."

The tattooist really dug in as den whimpered as she worked, he knew if he screamed he would get corrected by Rose's cane, soon she finished the Aquae Sulis coat of arms on his shoulder, beneath the emblem were two words

Chaste Cuckold

These two words condemned den to being belted forever, he was married but his wife only had sex with other men.

Rose commented how nice the job looked, "Now his ass cheeks" she said, "arrows pointing in with the words Cocks Here under them."

The tattooist started in again, den simply passed out from the pain, Rose used smelling salts and a bucket of ice water to revive him,

"No, No, my sweet, stay awake and remember the pain, it will be a hundred times worse if you ever betray me, your wife, or the Sorority."

When his ordeal ended the boys carried him to his bed and attended their boss, his two favorite charges slept with him and attended his every need, a week later he was his old self, the boys all looked with some curiosity as his tattoos especially the ones on his ass cheeks, one finally asked,

"So can we fuck you now if we deserve reward, not that your blowjobs aren't great, but a good ass fuck is still a good ass fuck."

"Sure," den replied, "I tell you what, next time the members are all at a weekend meeting, actually in two weeks, everyone deserving reward gets unlocked and my ass is open to all, then you guys can suck and fuck each other senseless."

A loud cheer went up and a few guys were betting how many times they could fuck their boss, den thought the subliminal messages were working to good, the guys were getting to male oriented, but the members sent glowing reports about the guys abilities to please them, especially about their endurance.

den and the Cuckolds were kept belted 24/7/365; they could only fuck with a dildoe attached to their belt.

An Aquae Sulis dildoe could be attached to each male, it was to Sorority specifications, six inches in circumference and ten inches long as a minimum, and was secured with a strap.

If the Member was to be bred then a sheath was attached to the penis with the end exposed to facilitate ejaculation, orgasm was subdued with topical Novocain.

Pleasure at Aquae Sulis was rather Pagan, stemming from the Roman days where no holds were barred, however everyone seemed to enjoy it.

To be continued...

12