Aqualina's Campus Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Artist1
Artist1
155 Followers

Aqualina watched us, entranced, sitting on her heels on the couch with her hands resting on her slender thighs. Noticing my hand beneath her friend's camisole, Aqualina reached down to pull the slinky garment up her friend's body. Although she didn't stop kissing me, Xochi clenched her arms to her sides to prevent the garment from being taken off.

"He wants to see your beautiful tits, Xoch," Aqualina said. "He wants to touch them and kiss them and you know that you want him to."

Xochi said nothing but after a pause, she relaxed her arms, and then lifted them allowing us to pull the camisole completely off her. We had to break the kiss as it passed over her head and I pulled back to look at the teen's full breasts. They were large, with prominent dark red nipples but did not sag at all, standing firmly on her chest before me. I cupped one with my right hand and slowly began to caress all around it, appreciating the soft skin and rounded curves but avoided touching her nipple. Xochi's eyes were closed but her mouth was open and she was breathing deeply with excitement. Now I ran one finger around her areola and the nipple of that breast stiffened to the size of the tip of my little finger and when I took it between my thumb and finger Xochi gasped.

Aqualina placed her arm around my shoulder and began to lick my neck as I continued to caress Xochi's beautiful breasts. Moving her mouth over my ear, Aqualina whispered, "They're so sexy aren't they? Don't you want to lick them?"

I bent my head to do just that, licking and sucking first one then the other hard nipple as I gently palmed the underside of Xochi's breasts.

Xochi was whimpering quietly now and she placed her hands on my head to keep my mouth on her sensitive nipples. Without taking her eyes off her friend's body, Aqualina pulled her own camisole off and started to caress her small but still luscious tits. My cock was straining within my jeans and I wondered how far this was going to go. By now my neck was feeling the strain and I lifted my head up to look Xochi in the face. "So, did you like that?" I asked.

"Yeah," she answered softly, "I did like it. And I'm glad you like me."

Aqualina now commented, "Xochi, I don't know if you noticed but you've made Dio so hard he's about to burst out of his pants. I think it's time to give him some relief."

Xochi looked nervous again so Aqualina continued, "Remember what we talked about? I'll be right here and I can show you everything, then you can copy what I do, okay?"

Xochi bit her lip and nodded her assent.

"Okay, let's get some pants off," Aqualina ordered as she stood and wriggled out of her own skinny jeans, displaying her tight bald pussy. Xochi climbed off me and stood there nervously, then knelt on the ground in front of me, joined by Aqualina who placed her hands on my right leg and waited for Xochi to do the same. Now both girls ran their hands up my legs until they reached the waistband. Aqualina popped the snap and told Xochi, "Now unzip him."

Xochi was staring at the bulge under my jeans as she pulled the zipper down, letting my cock spring free. The girls then pulled the pants off as I raised my butt off the couch then sat back down. Xochi was staring at my cock without moving when Aqualina told her friend, "Get those pants off, Xoch," and Xochi paused for a second then quickly removed her own jeans, leaving her in just a silky red thong. Although she hadn't seemed like anything special when I first met her I now realized that Xochi had a seriously hot body.

"His chest feels nice but you're really going to lick his dick, I mean like his dick," Aqualina dissolved in a fit a giggles. "And you are going to lick it too, but just feel this thing," she said as she reached my hardening cock, causing it to twitch.

The two girls got on their knees in front of me and ran their hands up my bare legs. "Stroke it, Xoch, like this," Aqualina instructed as she softly jacked her hand up my shaft to the head of my cock.

Still looking a bit like a deer caught-in-the-headlights, Xochi grasped my cock and I thrilled to the sight of this luscious first-timer putting her hand on my cock as she involuntarily licked her lips. Aqualina and Xochi traded my cock back and forth a few times, experimenting with different strokes. Then Aqualina said, "Let's lick it now," bending her head down to swipe her tongue across the top of my cock.

"Okay," Xochi agreed, bending down so that her face was next to Aqualina's above my hard cock as both girls stroked me together with their pretty hands.

Copying Aqualina, Xochi licked the shaft of my cock with her tongue and then flicked it across the head. My cock was wet from their saliva, causing their hands to slide up and down it with ease as they continued their tongue bath. A few times their tongues touched, and Aqualina paused to kiss her friend's lush lips. Xochi closed her eyes and gave herself to yet another new experience. They looked so beautiful together; I reached down to stroke their faces and run my fingers through their hair as they kissed, as their hands continued to stroke my cock. Aqualina broke the kiss and returned her lips to my cock, now taking the head between her lips and sucking for a moment before giving Xochi a turn. Entranced, Xochi opened her lips and slid them over the head of my cock, then took about half of my cock into her mouth as she flicked her tongue back and forth.

"That's good," Aqualina encouraged. "Does it feel good to you, Dio?" she asked.

"It feels great," I said, continuing to stroke their faces as Xochi found a rhythm for her sucking.

Aqualina ran her hands over Xochi's shoulders then down to her swelling breasts. "These tits are amazing," my girlfriend's younger sister said as she lightly tugged on Xochi's prominent nipples. As for Xochi, she seemed as if she were in a trance, her eyes half closed, her breath audible through her nose, her whole body rocking back and forth to accept my cock into her mouth. Aqualina seemed very aroused by the whole situation too, entranced by her friend's sexual awakening and perhaps coming to grips her own attraction to other girls.

I was very turned on by the feeling of Xochi's mouth on my cock and by the fact that two hot 18-year-olds were completing focused on having sex with me. Aqualina moved around behind Xochi, rubbing her athletic body against her curvy friend, while cupping Xochi's full breasts and squeezing her nipples. "Do you want him to cum in your mouth, Xoch? Do you want him to squirt his juice on your tongue?" Aqualina incited her friend.

"Mmm," Xochi mumbled, in apparent assent.

"Xoch, I want you to have his first cum, 'cause it's your first time, but I've been dreaming of that stuff since Thanksgiving and I really want a taste," explained Aqualina. "So I want you to hold all his cum in your mouth, keep sucking him until you've got all of it, then kiss me, okay?"

"Mmmph," indicated Xochi, beginning to gag on my cock as I approached orgasm.

Aqualina slid a hand down into Xochi's panties and rubbed her friend's pussy and Xochi exploded in orgasm, forcing her mouth nearly all the way down my cock as I erupted between her relentless lips. Xochi kept cumming and kept sucking until she coaxed the last spurts from my cock then turned to kiss Aqualina, a blob of white spluge spilling out of her mouth. The two girls went frantic, kissing each other with open mouths and extended tongues, sharing my ejaculate between them, now with their breasts pushed together and some of my cum dripping down their faces onto their chests. I had already known that Aqualina was an insatiable minx but I couldn't believe that Xochi had gone wild like this on her first time.

Aqualina pulled back from her friend's mouth for a moment and said, "Let's show Dio how much we love his cum," while pulling Xochi up and putting both of their faces in front of mine as each of them straddled my thighs with their damp, warm pussies. Aqualina opened her mouth for me, showing me the white gob that was there, then swallowed it, and showed me her empty mouth.

"Your turn, Xoch," she said and Xochi looked straight at me without hesitating, opening her mouth and even extended her cum-coated tongue, then swallowed, moaning, "Mmm," and showed me her empty mouth.

"You girls are unbelievably hot," I said appreciatively.

"We better be," Aqualina replied, "I want to make sure you get hard again soon because the next one is my turn and I want to be fucked really good."

"What about me?" asked Xochi, nuzzling my neck as she slid her tits against my chest.

"Okay, we can share," said Aqualina, "but Dio, I have to tell you something."

"What's that," I asked.

"The stupid boys at my JC keep asking me out but I tell them I've got a boyfriend. They ask me who he is and I say, 'an older, experienced man,' and that shuts them up. But the point is that I've been saving myself for you and yeah, I want to check out UCLA because I want to transfer here, and yeah, I want my friend to loose her cherry to you and for both of you to enjoy it, but mostly, I want you to fuck me as much as possible in as many ways as you can from now until Sunday night when we have to go back."

I took a moment to absorb this incredible statement and then said, "If that's the case, what are we waiting for?"

I took both girls by the hand and they stood up. Although I'm not tall, both of them are comparatively shorter than me and they looked so irresistible that I pulled them close in a tight hug. I kissed Aqualina and then Xochi, and led them down the hall to Daniella's vacant bedroom.

Daniella had made her room inviting for us with soft lights, clean sheets, and a bottle of lubricant on the bedside table, again reminding me of the incredible generosity of my beautiful girlfriend. There was also a fragrant vase of stargazer lilies—Daniella's favorite—and I was glad I had given them to her just yesterday to show her how much I appreciated her. I took all of this in within a few seconds of entering the room and Aqualina did too. "You have the best girlfriend and I have the best sister," Aqualina remarked.

"But what can we be the best of?" asked Xochi.

Both girls were silent for a moment as they pondered the question of what their relationship was to me or to each other and what to call it.

"I know," exclaimed Aqualina, "we can be the best sex kittens!"

Laughing, she jumped onto the bed quickly followed by Xochi and myself. Turning to Xochi, Aqualina said, "aren't you ever going to take those panties off?"

Xochi blushed and said, "I'm embarrassed because you're all smooth and sexy and I'm, well, hairy."

"Well, since you haven't been sexually active I can see why you don't shave yet, but now that you've taken the plunge, I think you should," said Aqualina. "It not only looks sexy, but it feels so good when you're getting licked or fucked. I bet you can find a fresh razor in the bathroom. Why don't you shave right now? I can help you if you like, or I bet Dio would like to do it."

"I think I'd rather do it myself," said Xochi, and without waiting she slipped out the door.

"About what you were just saying," I said to Aqualina, "I haven't tasted your sweet bald pussy since that time by your parents' pool."

"I'd love that," said Aqualina, "but I've missed your cock so much I want to 69 with you so I don't have to wait any longer."

With that I laid back as Aqualina swung her lithe hairless body around and placed her pussy lips on my mouth. I caressed her cute little ass as I began to run my tongue up and down her pussy lips and she took my half-hard cock into her mouth. I loved the taste of her pussy, the feeling of her mouth on my cock and was also aroused by the tightness of Aqualina's athletic body as I used my hands to grasp her skinny thighs. Flicking my tongue against her clit, Aqualina began to quietly moan and gently rock back and forth over my mouth, which also caused my cock to pass deeper into her mouth each time she rocked forward. Aqualina came, with a breathy, girlish moan and I felt my cock reach an intense hardness as she continued to gently suck it.

Climbing off me, Aqualina turned around and gave me a kiss, "Don't tell anyone, Dio, but I'm in love with you," she whispered, then sat up and positioned her pussy lips on my cock. Slowly working her tight hole down my shaft she added, "I don't mean I want to take you away from Dee or that I'm making any long-term plans, it's just how I feel."

"Aqualina, I understand," I said, "Dee's my number one but I also love Jennifer and Willow and Darolyn," I paused, "and I also love you."

At this, Aqualina pushed her cunt all the way down, impaling herself completely on my cock and then began to pump up and down. "Have you told them?" she panted, "that you love them, I mean."

I thought about it a moment, watching the horny teen ride my cock, "Yes, I've told Jennifer, but not Willow or Darolyn."

"Well you should," she said, still pumping vigorously, "because it feels great to be told that by somebody you love, especially when it's someone who gives you so much pleasure."

"You're right," I said, thrusting my hips up to penetrate her deeply, "and I will."

"There's a part of me that's just horny, and I thought at first that it's just about sex," Aqualina continued through her heavy breaths. "But I've had sex without feeling much of a connection. And one guy fell in love with me but I didn't feel it and it was really hard to tell him I didn't feel that way. It's still good to get off, but I realized that the connection—when both people feel it— makes it so much better. That's why I waited for you."

The door which was open ajar, moved slightly and I could just make out Xochi peeking through at us.

"Come in Xochi," I said.

"Yeah, Xoch, come in and get a good look," Aqualina added.

Xochi came in, still wearing her red silk panties, and joined us on the bed, watching intently. I palmed Aqualina's breasts and tweaked her nipples as she rode me harder. I reached my right hand down to flick her clit with my finger and Aqualina ground down on my cock with a moan and exclaimed, "I'm cumming!" followed by a series of loud moans as her orgasm subsided.

"Wow," Xochi remarked, "will it be that good for me?"

"You'll just have to find out," replied Aqualina. "But first don't you have something to show us?"

Xochi nodded and stood up next to the bed then slowly pushed her panties down to the ground and stepped out of them. Her pussy was completely bald exposing her purplish labia and pink clit. I groaned, "You are so gorgeous, Xochi, please let me have a taste of you."

I hadn't come and was still rock hard. Aqualina pulled herself off me and said, "Why don't you try 69, Xoch, that way you get to suck his delicious cock some more and keep him hard and wet for him to fuck you."

Without questioning, Xochi straddled my face and took my cock back into her lush mouth. She pulled up for a moment, "It tastes different," she said, "good, but different."

"That's my pussy juice you're tasting," said Aqualina. "And Dio's tasting your juices right now."

Xochi's pussy had a clean, delicate flavor and her labia were soft and slick. I kissed and licked her, turned on not only by the feeling of her lips on my cock but by the fact that she had just shaved for the first time and that it was for me to enjoy. Aqualina sat crosslegged next to me, her own pussy lips spread wide open as I noticed when Xochi raised her pussy temporarily from my mouth to get better access to my cock. Aqualina gazed at her friend's lush body. As I resumed licking I could tell that Aqualina had begun to slide her hands all over Xochi's back, then down to touch the sides of her full breasts, as her friend's hard nipples rubbed against my stomach.

Aqualina's attention shifted to Xochi's ass. She ran her hands all over Xochi's fine butt, pausing to squeeze it, and finally bent down to kiss it. Aqualina's silky hair brushed against my forehead as she licked her way down to her friend's freshly shaved anus, her own head now wedged against mine as both our tongues attacked the moaning teen.

Xochi shuddered as her orgasm wracked her body. She pulled her mouth off my cock, crying, "Stop! I can't take any more," then flopped down on the bed next to me, panting.

Aqualina kissed me, running her hands over my chest. "How do you like my friend so far?"

"A lot," I answered, "and I'm not even done with her. Not by a long shot."

Xochi now rose up and moved in to kiss me and rub my chest, taking turns with Aqualina, occasionally turning to kiss her own friend on the lips before returning to mine.

"How about you, Xochi?" I asked, "how do you like sex so far?"

"Mmm," Xochi began, "I haven't even been fucked yet, but I love it. I kinda thought I would and I knew I wanted Aqualina to be there for support, but..."

"Un huh," I encourage her to continue.

Looking at her friend Xochi said, "but we're kissing, and you touched me, and you licked my ass."

"And do you like that too?" I asked.

Xochi paused a moment, biting her lip, "yeah, um, but I didn't think I was like that."

"I didn't know I was either Xoch," Aqualina put it. "My sisters have sex with other girls too and I was just so turned on by the idea of that. And then, when I saw your body, I just knew I wanted to experiment with you. I'm sorry I didn't ask you first."

"It's okay," Xochi said, "if you had asked I might have said no, but..." Xochi paused, sliding her body on top of mine so that her full breasts rested against my chest and her pussy lips pressed against my still hard cock. "What's weird," she said, "well, it felt incredible when Dio licked me, but when you licked my ass it sent me over the edge."

Xochi was now sliding her wet pussy lips up and down my cock.

"I didn't know that buttholes were sexy either," said Aqualina speaking quickly. But when I heard that my sisters liked to be fucked in the ass, I just had to try it so I did it with Dio. It kinda hurts at first, but then you just feel so full, so possessed, and so nasty, my god Xoch, I came so hard and I definitely want to do it again this weekend and you can watch."

"Oh," Xochi moaned, apparently excited by the image of her friend's ass penetrated by my dick and the sensation of my cock against her clit. "I don't know if I'm ready for that but I want to watch you do it."

"There's no rush," replied Aqualina, "and it's better to start with a finger or something so you can start with something smaller and work up to something as big as Dio's dick."

My cock head was now between Xochi's pussy lips and I knew that I would soon be inside her. "Um, Xochi," I said, "I better put on a condom before we go any further."

"Good news!" Aqualina said with a laugh, "I convinced her to go on the pill last month."

At this, Xochi pushed down and my cock slid into her pussy for the first time. It felt as wet and warm as her mouth, but tighter and it felt great to have her luscious body sliding over me, slippery with a thin sheen of perspiration. As Xochi supported herself with her arms, I reached for her breasts, cupping and squeezing them and flicking her nipples. I lifted my head to suck on them, causing Xochi to moan.

My cock seemed to be bottoming out although it was only halfway in and I realized this must be her hymen. "Xochi," I said, "if you're ready, the next part might hurt a little."

"I know," said Xochi, "can you believe it? That's been guarding my virginity for 18 years. Now I want you to break through and take it. I just met you but I'm giving my virginity to you. Aqualina, what have you talked me in to?"

"Are you sure about this?" I asked.

"What's so great about virginity?" she said, "all it's done is kept me from feeling pleasure like this. Why did I ever believe that it was important?"

Artist1
Artist1
155 Followers