Aqualina's Campus Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Artist1
Artist1
155 Followers

"In that case," I said, "take a deep breath and let's do it."

"I've got to watch this," said Aqualina, moving down the bed between my legs.

Xochi began rhythmically pulsing her pussy up and down my cock then pushed through exclaiming "Ay!"

She stopped for a moment with my dick all the way inside her. There was a confused look on her face then she said, "Oh my god, why have I waited for this? Please fuck me." And with this she resumed sliding up and down my cock while looking deep into my eyes.

I reached back to grab Xochi's round ass as I pushed upward to meet her thrusts. I could feel every part of her pussy on my cock and used my hands to pull her down even more deeply. Xochi was making little moaning sounds in the back of her throat, no longer focused on me but zoning off into some interior space of newly discovered pleasure. Aqualina reached down to play with my balls, apparently transfixed by the sight of her friend's deflowering.

After only a few minutes, Xochi cried out with an intense orgasm, slowed down for a moment, and then resumed pumping. In another minute she was cumming again. My cock was rock hard and I was approaching my own orgasm. Her full breasts bounced up and down and her hips slapped down against mine. Xochi came again, crying out with a high pitched moan as I spurted up into her, groaning at the intensity of my own orgasm shared with this fantastic new lover.

Xochi collapsed onto me, nuzzling her face into my neck, her silky hair draped across my chest. "Wow, Xoch," Aqualina remarked. "You came three times in about five minutes. There's a little bit of blood but don't worry, I'll get a washcloth, okay?"

"Mmph," Xochi responded weakly.

Aqualina slipped out of the room and returned after a minute. She pulled my softening cock out of Xochi's pussy and said, "I was planning to lick this off but I hadn't thought about the blood. I didn't have any my first time. I guess my hymen was already broken." The warm washcloth felt good on my cock and I imagined that Xochi also appreciated her friend's attention.

"Can you put it back in me?" Xochi softly asked.

Aqualina laughed, "You need to give the poor boy a few minutes to recover. Dicks don't work the same as pussies, they need to recharge a bit."

"Okay," Xochi conceded, "but keep holding me, okay?"

This is such a sweet moment, I thought. A lovely, wanton, no-longer-virgin draped across my body, my young lover who arranged the whole thing, softly cleaning us with a washcloth, the whole situation approved by my lovely girlfriend; what could be better than this?

"It's only 11:00," remarked Aqualina. "How late is that gelato place open?"

"On Fridays, until midnight," I said.

"Great," she replied, "in that case, why don't we do a quick rinse off in the shower, refuel with a little treat and head back here for another session? I'll go first."

And with that, Aqualina bounded out of the room with her characteristic high energy.

Xochi slid down next to me, still pressing her body against mine.

"I heard you talking a little before I came in," Xochi said. "I was wondering; do you love everyone you have sex with?"

I thought about this a moment then answered. "Every time I've had sex, the intimacy of it strikes a chord in me and there's some kind of connection. But if I think about it, I don't think that the sense that I love that person is always there. My regular lovers"—I realized with a sense of wonder that there are five of them—"Yes, I love them a lot, each in a different way. I feel a lot of tenderness and care for them. If I stop having sex with them I will still care. But I don't feel that way about everyone I've had sex with."

Sensing her unspoken question I went on, "I don't know what name to put on it yet, but Xochi, I feel a lot of tenderness and care for you."

"Aqualina's been talking about you for months, so I feel that I already knew you. But I'm really glad you feel that way about me." She paused for a moment then said, "There's no way that I'm ready for a boyfriend yet, but whenever I can come down to LA, I want to be your lover too. I trust you and know you won't hurt me, and you're such a beautiful, sexy man, I'll let you do anything you want with me. I'm sure I'll love it."

Aqualina was already back, "Time's a wastin'" she said, "you can shower together but don't get distracted, okay? I've got my heart set on pistachio gelato."

Xochi and I followed orders, pattered down to the bathroom and jumped into the shower. Her brown body looked stunning coated with water and she seemed equally smitten with me. "Everything about tonight is amazing," she said.

"Especially you," I replied, giving her a kiss.

We held each other in the stream of water, running our hands over each other and I felt my dick harden again. I stepped away from Xochi and turned off the water. She looked disappointed and said, "All I want to do right now is get on my knees and suck your beautiful dick."

"I'd love that too," I said, "but I'm pretty sure that would count as a distraction, especially because I wouldn't want you to stop."

"I wouldn't, you know," she replied, "until you squirted your cum in my mouth and I had swallowed it all down."

Looking at her with amazement I handed Xochi a towel and got one for myself. "But don't worry, she continued, "I know that tonight I have to share with Aqualina. We'd better hurry. She's serious about that gelato."

Fresh from the shower we entered the bedroom to find Aqualina in a blue crop top that was tight over her perky little breasts; platform sandals and a white micro-mini skirt that made her long brown legs seem to stretch on forever. "Wow!" I exclaimed.

"I know you're falling in love with my friend," she said, "and I'm glad for both of you but I don't want you to forget me."

"Never," I said, grabbing Aqualina and giving her a passionate kiss.

As I went to retrieve some clothes from the bottom drawer that Daniella had assigned to me, Aqualina said, "Xochi, it's time for you to try your new outfit. No one from home will see us and I want to see what kind of reaction we get, okay?"

Xochi gulped and said, "Okay Aqualina, you've been right about everything else."

As Aqualina handed her clothes, Xochi put on a purple halter-top that left her back bare and displayed her lush cleavage to maximum effect. I pulled on some tight jeans and a sleeveless muscle shirt that always made Daniella want to jump my bones as Xochi put on a white miniskirt a little more modest than her friend's but with her fuller figure it was still amazingly sexy. Pausing just long enough to put on lipstick—hot pink for Aqualina and cherry red for Xochi—we headed out into the night.

There were lots of drunken college students on their way from one party to another and the girls got plenty of double takes and open stares. They had me walk between them so each could hold one of my arms and bump her hip against mine. Waiting in line outside the gelateria, Aqualina and Xochi leaned back against the windows observing the effects they were having. A sloshed frat boy made a beeline for the girls and was about to say something when he noticed me standing with them. He was at least sober enough to ask, "dude, is that your girlfriend?" but not sober enough to indicate which girl he meant.

Before I could think about what to say, Aqualina said, "I'm not his girlfriend." Then moving closer to him and lowering her voice she continued, "His girlfriend is my big sister, but she said I could fuck him tonight."

The guy's eyes were gyrating between Aqualina's nipples and her long legs and he seemed to be choking up. "Holy fuck," he managed to exclaim then wandered off in a daze, not even bothering to tempt fate by talking to Xochi.

The girls smirked, looking at each other. "Damn, Aqualina, I don't think I could come out and say something like that," Xochi said.

"Well if some guy hits on you, what are you going to say? You better think of something. Unless you're looking to hook up," Aqualina teased.

Aqualina was right. A few minutes later as we stood outside eating gelato, a guy came up to us and, noticing Aqualina leaning against me, he approached Xochi, "Hey, how's the ice cream?" he asked.

"It's not ice cream, it's gelato," she responded. "It's pretty great. Not orgasmic, but very pleasurable. Quite lickable actually," she said as she flirtatiously cocked her head and gave the gelato a long lick with her tongue.

"Awesome," the guy responded, sensing that he was onto something good himself. "I'm on my way to a party just around the corner. You wanna come?"

"That sounds tempting," Xochi answered with another saucy lick, "but the thing is, Dio here just gave me multiple orgasms and I can't wait to get his dick back in me."

Unfazed, the guy continued, "Really? It looks like he has a girlfriend," and this was a reasonable assumption as Aqualina had slipped off a sandal and was sliding her foot up my leg.

At this point she entered the conversation, "As a matter of fact he does have a girlfriend, but she went to bed early. That's why me and my friend are going to fuck him all night."

Shaking his head the guy turned to go saying, "Man, if they're telling the truth you are one lucky motherfucker."

"Okay, nice meeting you," put in Xochi, "and we are telling the truth. Hope you get lucky too."

"Thanks, later," were his despondent parting words as he disappeared into the night.

Exhilarated by their teasing, Xochi and Aqualina hugged me and insisted I put an arm around each of them as we headed back to the apartment. Halfway there we noticed pounding beats coming from a building. "Sounds like a party," I said.

"You know, it would be pretty cool for us to dance together," Aqualina said.

"You want to check it out?" I asked. "We can leave if we don't like it."

"Yeah, I can wait a little bit more," Xochi put in.

The next thing I knew we were wedging our way through a crowd to a dance floor intersected by lasers. There wasn't much room and the girls began grinding against me immediately. A few guys tried to dance with them but they brushed them off and clung on to me. Aqualina put her arms over my shoulders and ground her crotch against my thigh. "We're not wearing panties," she said loudly into my ear.

I reached down and slipped a hand up her short skirt to caress her ass and with a quick swipe of my finger affirmed that her pussy was bare. "Very nice," I said back into her ear, continuing to finger her beneath her short skirt.

Aqualina kissed me passionately and thrust her tongue into my mouth. She came up for air and said, "I'm yours to do whatever you want with."

As we were sharing this moment, a big drunk guy started dancing with Xochi, putting his hands on her waist, his eyes fixed on her cleavage. "Uh oh, we better do something," I said, turning to rescue Xochi.

Aqualina grabbed her friend's hand and pulled her away from the guy and I really hoped that he wasn't going to push things. Luckily, just then his equally drunk friend bumped into him and yelled, "Dude! It's time for shots!" and they stumbled away.

I've seen what big drunk guys can do and didn't think it was a good idea to stay around any longer so I led my young lovers out of the building. After the stifling heat of the dance floor it was nice to get outside and we soon found a bench to rest for a minute.

"Well," said Aqualina, "I guess it's good for us to remember to avoid certain situations when you're dressed like this. As much as I love being slutty when I'm with you guys, I realize that's only because I feel really safe and because I know you love me."

With me in the middle, Xochi and Aqualina both hooked a leg over one of mine. With their short skirts I could see their pussies but no one else would be able to unless they were right in front of us.

"Do you like the view?" Xochi asked, lifting the hem of her skirt even more letting the air cool the newly hairless expanse of her mound.

"The view is breathtaking," I said, running a hand up Xochi's bare leg.

"Your bald pussy is so pretty," remarked Aqualina, "aren't you glad you shaved it?"

"Yeah, but you know it feels kind of empty," Xochi said with a sexy smile.

"Okay, but can I have a turn? I've been dreaming about his dick for so long," Aqualina said.

"Of course, but I guess we better take this inside," Xochi replied as she gave my dick a squeeze.

As we stood up, the girls rearranged their skirts to appear more or less decent but Xochi couldn't resist teasing me a little more. Pulling her halter top open she showed me her amazing breasts saying, "Dio, does this look alright? Why were all the boys staring at me tonight?" People were passing by but I don't think they noticed Xochi's little show.

"It looks great," I said, giving her nipple a quick pinch. "They were staring because you're a luscious little sex kitten. Now I'm going to take you home and make you purr."

Xochi kissed me and took my hand and the three of us returned to the apartment building. In the elevator Aqualina pulled her top up to show her breasts and Xochi surprised us by kissing her friend's nipples. I could see where this was going and my cock got really hard at the thought of watching these two lick each other's pussies.

Back in the room Aqualina said, "let's get Dio naked but let's keep on our cute outfits a bit longer. Would you like that Dio?"

"You know I would," I answered.

They quickly stripped me and then got on their knees in front of me. Aqualina did a mock salute and said, "Sex Kitten Aqualina reporting for duty!"

Xochi and I cracked up but Aqualina dove for my cock and began sucking it like crazy.

"Okay, your turn," she told Xochi, gasping for breath.

Xochi attacked my cock almost as intensely as her friend. As Xochi sucked, Aqualina reached in and pulled her friend's tits out of the halter and began playing with them. This looked really good to me and I was diamond hard by now.

"Okay," Aqualina announced, "now you can fuck us for a while." As Xochi reluctantly relinquished my cock, very slowly pulling her mouth off of it, the two girls bent over the dresser and flipped their skirts up showing me two fantastic asses and pussies. The mirror over the dresser reflected their excited faces and Xochi's free-swinging tits.

I pushed my cock into Aqualina's sweet pussy, noticing that the platform sandals raised her pussy to an ideal height for me to plunder. Aqualina and Xochi were watching in the mirror. "God, I've been wanting this cock," Aqualina exclaimed. "And Xochi, I'm really glad you're here too. Oh yeah, fuck me!"

I was sliding my cock back and forth into the teen's slippery pussy as I held her narrow hips, watching her facial expression turn to transported ecstasy.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, that's it, that's it," Aqualina moaned in what seemed to be a warm-up orgasm. I pulled out and moved over to plunge into Xochi who squeezed her cunt muscles around my cock.

"That feels really good," I told her, running my hands over her round ass before grabbing her hips and slamming into her forcefully.

"Oh God, fuck me!" Xochi cried.

Aqualina reached one hand over to play with her friend's tits.

"Xoch, I just can't resist your beautiful breasts," she said but Xochi just continued to moan as I drove my dick into her again and again. Her pussy felt so tight around my cock and soft and silky at the same time. After a few minutes Xochi came with another cry and I pulled out to take a little breather.

"Let's move over to the bed," Aqualina suggested, "I feel like getting naked now."

I watched the two girls help each other undress, finally stepping out of their sandals and dragging me to the bed, giggling. Aqualina lay on her back, spreading her legs and pointing her feet in the air. I didn't need more encouragement than that and pushed my cock back into Aqualina's perfect pussy as she placed her feet over my shoulders allowing me to get even deeper into her tight cunt. "I said you could fuck me whenever you want, wherever you want, as much as you want, and I meant it," she said, looking into my eyes. I slowly fucked her, gripping her lean calves and pressing them to my chest.

"You guys look so beautiful together," Xochi gushed as she rubbed her hands up and down my back. I looked over at the mirror above the dresser and saw the incredible scene of myself fucking Aqualina's lean body, her sexy little feet flexed beside my ears, and the lush Xochi lasciviously caressing me. Aqualina was moaning and crying out, "Cum in me Dio! Xochi I'll make it up to you. I need to be filled with cum, right now!"

I pounded Aqualina relentlessly, driving my cock into her sloshing hole as she screamed out an orgasm and I spurted my load deep into her cunt. She opened her eyes and said, "I love you Dio."

"I love you too," I said, then kissed her tenderly. I pulled back, releasing Aqualina's legs and she stretched out contented on the bed and I lay down next to her.

Xochi was gazing at me, looking a bit left out of things so I pulled her to me for a kiss. I ran my fingers up and down the sides of her body. "I really want to fuck you again Xochi," I said. "I just need to recover for a moment or two. Can I hold you?"

Xochi smiled and kissed me. "I'd love for you to hold me" and she snuggled in close, pressing her body against mine and we shared more tender kisses.

The next thing I knew I woke up with Xochi drooling on my chest. I looked at the clock and it was 4 am so I assumed we had slept for a couple of hours. It had finally cooled off. The window was open, letting in the night air, so I reached down to pull the sheets over myself and my naked bedmates.

Xochi woke up too, "umm, I just closed my eyes for a minute," she mumbled. "Need to pee." And with that she got up and left the room. Aqualina seemed out for the count. I also needed to pee and followed Xochi to the bathroom where I found her splashing water on her pussy.

"Is Aqualina asleep?" she asked me.

"Yeah, sound asleep," I answered.

I came in and peed as Xochi brushed her teeth.

"Your kisses are so great," she smiled, "I want to be ready in case there's more."

I smiled back at Xochi, thinking about how sweet she was and how lucky I was to have yet another new lover. "You can count on more kisses because you have very kissable lips," I told her.

"Okay, see you back in bed," she replied, leaving me alone in the bathroom to finish up. I washed the dried juices from my cock and quickly brushed my teeth, then crawled back into bed next to Xochi who was now in the middle.

Xochi turned to me and took my face in her hands. "I always heard that the first time is disappointing, but thanks to you, my first time was way beyond expectations."

We kissed and caressed each other for a while until Xochi's hand found my hard cock and began to stroke it.

"We better not wake up Aqualina," Xochi whispered, "and I'm kinda tired anyway but how about if I suck you?"

"I'd love that." I said, grateful that Xochi had the energy to do all the work.

I lay on my back and Xochi climbed gently on top of me, kissing me then sliding her body down my torso, pausing to caress my cock with her amazing tits. Once she brought her mouth level with my cock Xochi began to slowly lick and kiss it while using her fingers to lightly caress my balls. Perfectly suited to the moment, Xochi proceeded to give me the laziest blowjob I have ever experienced. Her mouth felt so good but neither of us seemed to feel any urgency, as if lost in an opium dream. When Xochi began to rhythmically suck my cock deep into her mouth, it was at a slow but steady pace. My cock was very hard and a few times I felt that I was on the verge of cumming but Xochi already had a great sense of how to prolong my orgasm. I concentrated on the sensation of her silky hair against my body and her hard nipples against my thighs. I thought of Aqualina fucked into a stupor, just inches away. And I thought of this beautiful creature, Xochi, who was so lovingly pleasuring me. Again sensing the moment, Xochi slightly picked up the pace and took me even deeper into her mouth. Silently, I pulsed out what felt like a big load of cum into Xochi's beautiful, sexy mouth as she swallowed every drop, still caressing my cock with her lips. Xochi held my cock in her mouth until I got soft again, then slid up to hold herself against me.

Artist1
Artist1
155 Followers