Aquamarine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two of them stripped me, and then Jacen carried me to bed. Jaden followed. I was a tiny bit used to one of them watching me have sex with the other by now, but it still made me inexplicably hornier than I would have thought possible.

Jacen got naked, and then kissed me before moving his head lower to suck on my right breast. Jaden surprised me by sucking on my left; he was naked now too. Oh wow! This is the first time they've both touched me at the same time!

They kissed and licked me all over my body, causing me to gasp and cry out repeatedly. After I screamed with orgasm, they had another one of their silent conversations.

"What?" I wondered.

"Have you ever done anal before?"

I blushed. "No... but I guess I wouldn't mind giving it a try," I replied, suddenly shy.

Jacen slipped a condom on, and then lubricated it and me very well. Then, he had me get on my hands and knees. Jaden worked on stimulating me, which made it a lot easier for Jacen to work his way inside me.

I had no idea this could feel so good!

After Jacen got to the point that he could thrust in and out pretty easily, he withdrew abruptly. "Lay on your side please."

I complied, watching him change condoms. It's nice that they practiced safe sex, but I bet they spent a lot on condoms!

Jacen positioned me so that he could enter my front, and then Jaden lubed up and entered my rear. I inhaled, not entirely sure I could handle having both of them inside me at the same time. They moved slowly until I relaxed. This actually felt pretty good!

By the time they were done, I was screaming. It seems that -- with them -- I always had two orgasms. I totally wish I had someone to brag to... other than River, heeheehee!

"Do you want to spend the night?" Jaden asked. I was still between them, and didn't want to move.

"I'd love to!"

"Good," Jaden replied with a grin.

"That way, we can have more fun," Jacen added.

Oh boy! ... Lucky me, I guess...

*****

"Are you sure about this?" The twins asked me.

I nodded. "Yes."

We were sitting in their car gathering up the courage to go inside my parents' house. It was now summer break, and my parents were worried because I had chosen to stay with my boyfriend rather than come back home until the dorms opened back up in the fall.

I was nervous about them meeting J.T. I had told them about him, but I hadn't mentioned that he was twins. I'm pretty sure they're going to freak out, but it's important that I be honest with them because... at least one of the many condoms we'd used had apparently sprung a leak, and now I was pregnant.

Jaden and Jacen were excited by the news, but I was still in shock. It didn't feel real to me yet, but I was just far enough along -- 12 weeks -- that the chances of me miscarrying were much less. It was definitely time to share the news.

My mom greeted us at the door with my younger sister -- I was 19, she was 16. By the look on my sister's face, she was instantly in lust with my boyfriends. I glared at her to make it clear that she better not try anything.

My mom hugged me. "So... which one of you is J.T.?"

"We both are," they chorused, smiling innocently.

"Huh?" My mom asked, obviously confused.

"It's true," I informed her. "They're both J.T. When I talk about my boyfriend, I'm talking about both."

"Huh???" Her confusion deepened.

"I'm Jacen Thompson," he said, holding up his hand.

"And I'm Jaden Thompson," he continued.

They both ended their introduction by stating, "Together, we're J.T."

"O...kay... but which one is your boyfriend?"

My mom just wasn't getting it. I hugged her again, and then held her hands. "Mom, they are both my boyfriend."

"Both?"

"Way to go sis!" My sister congratulated me. "You didn't just snag one cute guy, you snagged two!"

"Both?" My mom was still trying to wrap her head around this concept.

My dad cleared his throat, calling attention to the fact that he had been standing in the background this entire time. "I'm not saying that I particularly like the idea, but this is the longest relationship you've ever been in, so I guess something must be right."

Before I left for college, he had been able to accurately guess each time I came home after letting a boy have sex with me, so I knew he was aware that I had a history of getting dumped after caving in. Maybe not caving so much as eagerly accepting, but anyway...

I think my dad was relieved that I was finally in a normal relationship, sorta... He hugged me, and then studied my guys as if trying to memorize their faces in case he ever had to hunt them down.

The twins each held up a bag of groceries. "We're making dinner."

I beckoned them into the kitchen, and showed them where everything was.

"They can cook!" My sister exclaimed. "Okay, it's official, you have like the best boyfriend ever!"

"I think so too," I grinned at her.

My dad pestered me about figuring out what I wanted to major in, now that I had all my generals, but I still didn't know. Coming to my rescue, my mom asked Jacen and Jaden what they planned to do after college.

"Well, we're going on 21," Jacen began the explanation. "Our parents sent us to college to get a basic business degree mostly to get us out of their hair for a while. We have a unique way of living, since we're twins. We enrolled in different degrees, but we alternate who goes to what class, so we're both learning the same thing."

Jaden took over. "By the time our parents decide they're tired of paying for our college, we'll probably have quite a few degrees under our belt. So far, our favorite class has business and economics."

"So," my father frowned. "What you're saying is that you don't know what you want to do with your lives either?"

They shrugged. "What we want doesn't matter. We have to do what our parents tell us to, and they want us to eventually take over their business."

"What business?" My dad asked.

"They own a marketing company," Jaden answered.

"They also do a little investment banking on the side," Jacen added.

"Wow!" I exclaimed. "I didn't know that!"

They smirked at me. "You didn't ask!"

I chuckled, but then the long car ride plus the fact that I'd had very little to eat today ganged up on me, and made my stomach turn. I groaned, slapped a hand over my mouth, and rushed to the garbage can.

When I was done heaving, Jacen handed me a glass of water, and Jaden handed me some organic whole wheat saltine crackers from the bags of groceries we'd brought. I nibbled on them slowly, my stomach still feeling queasy.

"Ohhh!" My mom exclaimed significantly.

"Sorry, I wanted to tell you so that you didn't find out like this," I murmured.

"What?" My sister asked curiously.

"I'm pregnant," I announced.

"Who's the father?" My mom wondered, making it clear she still hadn't been able to figure out what we were talking about earlier.

I pointed at the twins. "J.T."

"Um... ok... but which J.T.?" She asked.

I shrugged. "Both."

"Oh my," she replied with her hands over her cheeks. "I see." I think she actually did too.

"Are you disappointed in me?" I asked, afraid to hear the answer. I cringed slightly.

My dad inhaled, and then sighed. "It's your life. It's not up to us to judge how you choose to live it."

"You mean that?" I inquired hopefully.

He nodded and hugged me.

I started crying in relief. My parents were important to me, and I had been terrified that they'd never want to speak to me again. To have their blessing was a huge weight off my shoulders.

"Wow! Your parents are awesome!" Jaden exclaimed.

Yep, I mentally agreed, smiling. That they are!

12