Arab Femdom Rocks!

Story Info
Saudi woman dominates her Arab husband.
1.7k words
3.57
34.9k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 17 of the 19 part series

Updated 08/27/2017
Created 06/13/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers

My name is Abdul Mohammed Akbar. I am a young man living in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. I was born into a wealthy family, though I am by no means Arabic royalty. My family was fortunate enough to send me to study overseas. I hold a bachelor's degree in sociology from Emerson College in the City of Boston, Massachusetts, and an MBA from Ottawa University in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. When I returned to Saudi Arabia, my world was changed. I was no longer satisfied with the life of a wealthy member of prim and proper Saudi society. Especially since I had acquired some desires which weren't exactly compatible with the society in which I lived.

Folks, I have a thing for dominant women. While living and attending school in the continent of North America, I developed a fascination for fetish sites. Most specifically the ones featuring dominant women using strap-on dildos on submissive men. If my father or my uncles were to find out I had such inclinations, they would mock me ceaselessly and I would see my chances of one day inheriting our family's oil refinery go up in smoke. I live in the City of Tabuk, one of the finest towns in all of Saudi Arabia. My chances of meeting a dominatrix in such a place are slim to none. Watching internet porn consumed most of my free time when I returned home from America and Canada in the summer of 2011 after five and a half years spent living abroad.

Like many wealthy Arabic men from good families, I soon found myself pressured into an arranged marriage. My father, the esteemed Sheik Abdullah Akbar wanted very much to solidify an alliance with the legendary Sheik Yousef, his one-time rival in the Court of the King of Saudi Arabia. Everybody in the western world thinks Arabs are concerned with religion and politics. They're wrong. We in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia are chiefly concerned with business and profits. Trust me on that one. Anyhow, I found myself pressured to marry this young lady whom I didn't even know. An arranged marriage in the twenty-first century. They still happen, believe it or not.

The young lady's name was Fatima. The daughter of Sheik Yousef, one of the wealthiest men in Saudi Arabian society today. From outside the Royal Family of course. I found myself quite puzzled by the lovely Fatima. Apparently, like me she had the benefit of a foreign education. The wealthy families of Saudi Arabia hesitate to send their daughters to study in Europe, America or Canada. Why? Mainly because they believe Western culture has a corruptive influence on the minds of young Arab women. If only they knew the influence that Western society and culture has had on some of the young Arab men I knew. My buddy Farouk experimented with homosexuality while attending Northeastern University in the City of Boston, Massachusetts. He lived with his African-American boyfriend Niles in an apartment on the Back Bay neighbourhood of Boston. And when he returned to Saudi Arabia, he married a young lady named Amina and continued with his homosexual affairs on the sly.

Yeah, and that's just one example of the corruptive influence that the West has had on some of the wealthiest young men in Saudi Arabian society today. The very young men expected to lead the country someday and hold off the shackles of Western cultural contamination are the ones most influenced by the West. I mean, I've got two hundred DVDs featuring women spanking men, women using strap-on dildos on men and women cruelly dominating men in every way you can think of. It's in the basement of my palace. Yet people consider me one of the more conservative young men among the wealthy upper class of Saudi Arabia. Wow. If they only knew that practically every night, I jerked off while watching videos of women sliding dildos into men's asses. And sometimes I stick a dildo up my ass while watching these videos. Some shiny example of Saudi Arabian conservatism I turned out to be, eh?

Anyhow, I got married to Amina and settled into a quiet, boring life. The life of a prim and proper married man in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Amina is around five-foot-nine, plump and big-bottomed, with black hair, bronze skin and black eyes. Her mother comes from Algeria I think. She's not one hundred percent Saudi. That doesn't matter to me in the least. I have no interest in her. However, I wasn't cruel. I gave her all the money she wanted and the freedom to do whatever she desired, as long as she was discreet. Both men and women have affairs in Saudi Arabian society just like everywhere else on Allah's green Earth. However, here the consequences for adultery can be dire. So both sexes have to be supremely discreet when doing their dirty deeds. All I wanted was to prove myself to my father and my uncles and be allowed to go to North America again. The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia was supremely boring to me after living in fantastic places like the United States of America and the Confederation of Canada. I missed the night clubs, the sluts, the dirty girls, and the dominatrix types. I missed the hard-drinking and hard-partying guys. I didn't want to be stuck at the office or at the mosque like most Arab guys. I wanted more out of life.

Fortunately for me, something quite strange happened. My wife began following me around as I discreetly looked for certain fun in the City. Frankly I found this puzzling. I didn't want to control Fatima. I didn't care if she was into women or men. I didn't care how she spent the thousands of dollars I gave her monthly as her allowance. All I wanted was to be left alone. I'm not seeing other women. There are no other women to see. This is the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. If a man is caught with a woman other than his wife, both of them will be put to death. Doesn't matter if he's wealthy, or whatever. The law is the law. One day I finally had it with Fatima following me around. I confronted the intrusive plumper. And got the surprise of a lifetime.

My not so darling wife glared at me angrily, demanding to know why I hadn't touched her since our wedding night. I shrugged. There are arranged marriages every day in Saudi Arabia. Most married Arab women would be content with a generous husband who doesn't bother them and stays away from home most of the time. Not my Fatima. Apparently, she was in love with me! When those words left her mouth, I was really surprised. Then she kissed me. And I kissed her back. Truth be told, I wasn't attracted to her but I hadn't had sex in ages and a hole is a hole. I took Fatima home and bedded her. I spread her plump thighs and licked her pussy. Then I stuck my eight-inch dick in her. The whole time she was moaning and I was quite bored. Sticking my dick inside a woman's juicy pussy is okay, but I'd much rather have her stick something up my ass. Like a dildo. As if reading my mind, Fatima said she knew my secret.

I stared at her, stunned. Grinning, my darling Arabic wife told me that she knew what I watched online as far as porn. And she was kind of mad that I hadn't come to her with my unusual interest. I was really surprised at that. Arab women are so...conservative. So different from the bossy white ladies of North America and Europe. I found them boring. Fatima smacked the hell out of me when I said that. I rubbed my hand over my cheek. It stung. Fatima's eyes widened and she apologized for hurting me. She said I wounded her pride. Here she was, a lovely Arabic lady in love with her wayward husband and I was speaking ill of the ladies of our nation. I nodded as she spoke. Truth be told, I was kind of turned on by the slap. And I told her as much.

Fatima grinned, and told me she was a really mean lady when she wanted to be. Then she unleashed hell on me. Folks, I never knew Arabic women could be so dominant! Fatima made me get on my knees and suck her toes. Then she repeatedly smacked my face, spat on me and then she turned me around and spanked me. First she spanked my ass with her hands then she used a wooden paddle. Afterwards she fingered my asshole and lubricated it before sliding a strap-on dildo inside of me. I grunted and stroked my cock as my bossy Arabic wife thrust the dildo deep inside of me. I couldn't believe this stuff. Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought my Fatima capable of being so bossy. She fucked me until I came, then made me spurt my cum all over her big breasts. I kissed her passionately and thanked her for being mine. Fatima grinned, and told me that all women had it in them to dominate men. Arabic women could and did dominate Arabic men, in and out of the bedroom.

Folks, my life changed since that day. I rarely leave the house, mainly because I am addicted to my wife Fatima's brand of domination. I have grown to love her, especially since she requires me to lick her pussy daily and she fucks my ass with her dildos several times a day. Who says Arabic women can't be dominant in the bedroom? Not this happy Arab husband. My Fatima and I order sex toys online, and they are discreetly shipped to our palace. We love each other. Sometimes I piss her off just because I want her to slap me because it turns me so much when she's bossy. And she does it lovingly and happily. Fatima wants to break my ass with her dildo one of these days and I can't wait for her to do it. I love her! Arab women are the best! Allah be praised!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers