Arab Prince: Supplier's Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
The Prince continues to use a supplier and wife.
4.2k words
4.33
108.5k
26
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 11/23/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As an Arab Prince in my thirties I told you the other day about an incident with one of my American suppliers a despicable man named Bob and his lovely redheaded wife Kathy. This is what happened during the rest of their stay on my island. Please excuse the way that I refer to my Arab friends and associates by their shortened names. I understand that I am writing for the benefit of western readers and I think that you will enjoy my tale more if I use their familiar names as opposed to their much longer formal family names.

Supplier's Wife II

Hadam escorted Bob back to the guest house that first evening and I took Kathy to my bedroom for the night. It was the kind of hedonistic night of delights that a man dreams about but rarely, if ever, has. I would sleep for a few hours then awaken, roll over and vigorously fuck Kathy until I filled her again with my seed. Throughout the night there was no need for foreplay or pretension with the woman. Her cunt stayed wet and slippery with her juices and my cum. I was like the lion in the savannah that finds a lioness in rut and mates with her again and again and again. It simply became a matter of how long it would take for me to recover and reload. She did not resist. In fact Kathy enthusiastically would open herself to me each and every time that I climbed between her soft warm thighs. She would moan as I mounted her, whimper as my cock slid deep into her vagina and cry out with delight as I began to pound into her again.

When dawn finally came I had inseminated her seven times. Kathy was so thoroughly exhausted and sore from her intense fucking that she found it difficult to rise out of the bed and make her way to the bathroom. I, on the other hand, was invigorated and energized. In a perverted way I found it extremely exciting to watch her limp to the bathroom. As I watched her deal with her bruised and abused body my erection returned and I felt the desire to drag her back to the bed to fuck her again. I knew, however, that she needed some rest and I had plenty of time left to enjoy her over the course of the next two days.

I jumped out of bed, slipped into a robe and went out on the patio of my bedroom that overlooked the white-sanded beach. It was a beautiful clear warm morning. The unique salty smell of the ocean and the sound of the gentle waves breaking on the beach were calming to me. Life could not be any better. This was my favorite place in the world to be. Sea gulls circled above the surf in the air making occasional squawks. I sat down on a white rattan chair next to a table on the porch and rang for one of my servants. My staff had been prepared for my summons and Selwa, a widow who worked in the house, quickly came to me bringing a pot of hot coffee and a plate of fresh fruits and sweet breads. I thanked her and she departed. A thought came to me when she left and I began to turn over a few interesting erotic ideas in my mind. I drank the dark coffee and munched on a strawberry filled Danish pastry as I developed the plan.

I noticed that Bob had come out of the guesthouse and was walking barefoot on the beach. He stopped his stroll looked up at the house and saw me sitting there looking down at him. I did not acknowledge him in any way. Bob was a very bright man who had two vices. He drank entirely too much and let his hatred of Arabs be easily determined by others from his demeanor and bearing. Professionally he was very successful and had been instrumental in building his companies business with oil firms in the Middle East and the former Soviet republics. Unfortunately for him, on a trip to Houston I had become enamored with his lovely wife. I had maneuvered him through forged documents and monetary deposits in his name into a position where he was forced to offer me his wife for my pleasure or face serious consequences. I knew that he might be able to prove that what I had on him was phony. I knew that he wasn't certain of that and regardless; the embarrassment and loss of our company's account would have been devastating to him. He had been unaware that I had spiked his wife's drinks at dinner with the female version of Viagra. Her surrender and eventual enthusiastic participation in our lovemaking was all the more painful to Bob and satisfying to me.

While he watched his wife Kathy came out onto the porch, her body wrapped in a thin towel from the bathroom. She had showered and her red hair was still wet and bundled up in a towel like a turban. She looked at me and then down on the beach where Bob stood gazing up at us.

"Take off the towels" I ordered. Kathy immediate pulled the towel off her head and then let the towel drop down from her body and around her small delicate feet. She stood before us totally naked. Her wet red hair was beautiful and sparkled in the brilliant sunlight, her pale skin was marked here and there from head to toe with tiny bite marks and suck marks that I had placed upon her. Her red nipples were puffy and swollen and her inner thighs were slightly purple and bruised from the numerous fuckings that she had endured. I reached my hand out and she came to me. While her husband watched I pulled her down. She knelt before me and I opened my robe. Without prompting Kathy leaned forward and took me into her mouth and gently began to suck on my cock that quickly swelled back to life between her lips. My eyes never left Bob. I smiled as he dropped his head, turned and walked back away from us down the beach.

"Enough for now." I said when he had disappeared. I rubbed her behind her left ear with my fingers and she purred like a cat. The woman cupped and rubbed my balls with her fingers while she licked the length of my cock with her tongue. "Have some coffee and something to eat." Kathy reached for the towel to cover herself and I shook my head. I wanted her to remain naked for me.

Selwa came back onto the porch bringing a carafe of orange juice and a plate with some Egg's Benedict. Kathy started to cover herself, looked at me and then simply dropped her eyes. Selwa paid no attention to the other woman, completed her tasks and left.

"I have some things to do this morning," I told Kathy. "You have this patio, the bathroom and bedroom. Please do not leave the area. I would strongly suggest that you take a nap and then bathe. I think that you will enjoy the amenities in the bathroom."

I rose up and walked over to her. Bending down I kissed her on the lips. "I very much enjoyed you last night." I said looking into her beautiful green eyes. "I look forward to picking up where we left off after lunch."

I left my mansion and walked down to where the small village and dock sat on the northern tip of the island. My island is about a mile and a half long and three hundred yards wide at the widest. I hesitate to call it a village because it is just a collection of ten small homes, a store where people can draw provisions and order whatever they need, a couple of small warehouses, a security center, a dock, a house of prayer and a small office building. It was the two-story office building that I entered, as I knew I could find Hamdan my trusted friend and able assistant working in his office.

Hamdan looked up when I entered and gave me a leer filled smile that a man shares with another man when he was aware of some hidden secret or transgression that need not be mentioned. I think in the States they call it a "you dirty dog you" look. He had of course witnessed the debasing of Bob the evening before and figured that I had pretty well sexually worn his wife out during the night after he had escorted Bob back to this bungalow.

I took a seat in front of his desk propped my feet up and proceeded to tell him of my plan for the late afternoon and evening. He shook his head and smiled at the way my creative and nefarious mind sometimes worked. He and his lovely wife Nessiba had some simple tasks to perform to make things work. I left and ambled back down the beach back towards the mansion so they could begin their assignments.

The oil business is often very dangerous and, as a result, men are known to often die on the job. When a tragedy occurs it is the Muslim way to bring the widow into the family for care and support. Unfortunately sometimes there is not a family to care for the widow. The marriage may not have produced children and other family members, like brothers and sisters, simply may not be in a financial position to take another person into their household. In those rare cases I have brought the women to my island, given them shelter and a job as staff for my mansion. In one of the homes in the village lived three widows of whom I had taken responsibility. Their husbands had been killed while working for my company and they were destined to suffer horrible lives of destitute without a minimal support network. Their names were Selwa, Khadija and Alifa. All three women were in their early late forties and had grown, in the time that they lived on my island, to become like sisters. They served my home with class, distinction and faithfulness. The women figured prominently in my plan and I knew that Nessiba was talking to them at that moment.

Later in the day, after lunch, I led Kathy, who wore a shear golden silk robe, across the lawn to one of the guesthouses. The house had been specially constructed by me for just this type of situation. We entered into a room that had a large bed that was piled high with pillows. There was a seating area and a wet bar. Kathy went to the bed and lay down. I had not fucked her since early in the morning. I was hungry to enjoy her again and could tell from the way she was laying on the bed with her robe open and her legs parted that she was very ready to be mounted again. She expected that she had been brought there to be fucked which in a way was true. A curtain that hung down from the ceiling to the floor covered one side of the room. I walked over and pulled the curtain open revealing a floor to ceiling window that was in effect a one way mirror looking into the adjoining bedroom which was a duplicate of the room that we were in.

Kathy looked at me with surprise. In the room we could see Bob at the wet bar mixing himself another drink. Bob had been brought to the room by Hamdan and left with no explanation. The man had pretty much stayed drunk since he had arrived on my island. I grinned as I saw him bring a bottle of vodka to his lips and take a deep long drink. Unbeknownst to Bob all of the liquor was laced with sildenafil citrate commonly known as Viagra.

"He can't see us," I explained. "Keep your voice down though because he could hear us and I don't want him to know that we are here." Kathy seemed confused. Why would I care if he knew we were in the adjoining room after I had already, the evening before, made him watch while I had fucked his wife?

Bob walked over to the door and tried the knob. It was locked and he yanked on it a few times, kicked at the door and then walked over and sat on the edge of bed and took another drink from the bottle that was almost half empty.

The door opened and Hamdan entered followed by Selwa, Khadija and Alifa. Hamdan walked over to Bob and took the bottle away from him. "You've had enough of that. I have a treat for you my America friend," he said with a sarcastic tone that the Arab women did not understand. "These women are in charge and you are to do as you are told. If you do not follow their directions I will come back and deal with you very harshly." To show what that might mean Hamdan pulled a dagger out of his robes and jabbed Bob in the upper arm drawing blood. Bob screamed and threw himself across the bed away from the weapon.

"Do you understand?" Hamdan asked. Bob nodded. Hamdan left the room locking the door behind him.

"What are they going to do to him?" Kathy asked.

"Just observe," I said as I pulled her gown off of her shoulders. I kissed her on the soft skin on the side of her neck. She watched what was beginning to transpire in the next room intently as I bent down and took one of her tender nipples in my mouth and began to suck and chew.

Nessiba had told Selwa, Khadija and Alifa that for their faithful service to me that they were being given Bob for their sexual use for the rest of the day. With only clandestine masturbation to satisfy their natural needs these three women had not had a man between their thighs for as much as ten years. None of the three were harem beauties but they were not at all unattractive. They all wore their hair long, had full busts and broad rear ends. While most men fill their dreams with thoughts of having multiple women in their beds very few would have conjured up this scenario.

The women all climbed on the bed and within seconds and without decorum had stripped Bob of all of his clothing. Because he was so drunk Bob was not totally aware of what was happening to him at first. The women talked in rapid excited Arabic as they undressed him and saw his body. They commented on his pale white skin, hairy chest and rather small cock that was fully erect from the mega dose of Viagra that he had taken with his vodka.

Selwa bent down and took his cock into her mouth and began to suck on him. "What the fuck are you doing," he screamed and pushed her head off of him. Alifa reached over and prodded him in the arm where Hamdan had cut him and then slapped him across the side of his face with the back of her hand. Pure terror crossed his face as it occurred to him that he was helpless to the sexual assaults of the women. Selwa bent back down and resumed sucking on his cock while the other two women stripped down next to the bed and discarded their abayas.

Khadija climbed back on the bed. Her cunt was covered with a thick carpet of dark curly hair. She pushed Bob down, straddled his head and placed her warm cunt over his lips. Bob did nothing and she began to slap him on the top and sides of the head until he began to lick her. A loud squeal of pleasure left her lips as his tongue burrowed into her folds and came in contact with her clitoris. Khadija twisted her hips back and forth rubbing her cunt all over the man's face as her lubricating juices began to flow. She was so aggressive that I was a little bit afraid that she might inadvertently break his neck.

When Selwa left the bed to shed her clothes Alifa quickly climbed up and took her place, threw her thigh over Bob and sank his cock into her ready wet pussy. She immediately began to bounce her ass up and down in an attempt to drive him as deep into her vagina as possible. The bed rocked back and forth as the two women drove their cunts into the man who had become nothing more than a live male object on which to satiate their long withheld sexual needs. Selwa climbed back on the bed and took Bob's hand and drew it to her wet cunt. The man knew what he was being asked to do and began to rub her moist fury pussy and fuck her with his fingers.

"They're going to fuck him to death," Kathy said, her voice trembling with excitement. She reached over and found my semi erect cock and began to gently caress to full life with her fingers. The scene was exciting her and making her lightheaded. The action when on for at least twenty minutes before both Khadija and Alifa began to screamed and thrash around as they came. Their bodies twisted and shook as at long last their male induced orgasms claimed their bodies and brought them the ultimate female relief. It was apparent that during her fucking Khadija's cunt had sucked the sperm out of Bob's cock as thick white cum was pooling between Bob's thighs. The Viagra kept him hard as she pulled up and off of him.

Selwa laid down on the bed and the other women pushed Bob between her thighs. Selwa locked her ankles around his butt and Bob began to hump into the woman as Khadija, who had a wicked streak in her, slapped his ass each time that he would draw back in his thrusting. Alifa pulled a large plastic dildo out of her robes and inserted it in her pussy. She pushed it in and out of her for a few moments, coating it with her juices and Bob's spent cum. When it was lubricated she inserted the head of the dildo at the entrance of Bob's asshole and then shoved it deep into him. Bob reared back and screamed as the foreign object raped deep into his bowels. Alifa slammed her hand down on his back and pushed him back down on Selwa, swatted him hard on the buttocks and then began to fuck him with the dildo as Bob resumed his humping of the Arab widow beneath him. Not to be left out, Khadija knelt on the bed and shoved the nipple of her right tit into Bob's mouth. As he was fucked by the dildo his cries of pain were muffled by the pillow like breast that was pressed into his face. Selwa's loudly moaned and urged him on in Arabic curses as he screwed her. As her intensity built Selwa began to buck aggressively back as Bob thrusted into her; he was caught between her thrusts up at him and Alifa's roughly plunging of the dildo into his anus. Her orgasm took over her body and as Selwa began to cum she kicked her heals into his back, viciously pounding him as he fucked her. The other two women laughed and applauded as their friend Selwa got her sexual release under their white American fuck toy.

Kathy had been riveted to the scene as the three women used her husband for their sexual release. I had been playing with her the entire time. When I had slid my fingers into her cunt I had found her to be very wet and slippery with her natural lubricants. She had moaned and adjusted the way she was sitting so that I could draw my fingers deeper into her.

The three women were only beginning and far from done with Bob in the next room. It had been too many years for them and they were not going to get another opportunity to enjoy a man like this any time soon. Finished with him for the moment, Selwa kicked his body off of her. When he landed on his back Khadija scurried up the bed and sat on his face rubbing her wet crotch into his mouth. Bob's semen leaked out of her cunt and onto his lips as he began to lick her swollen pussy.

I rubbed Kathy's hard clit until her body began to tremble. They could fuck him to death for all I cared.

I pushed Kathy on her back and slid my cock into her hot steamy cunt. She gasped as I slid all of the way into her and my balls slapped hard against her ass. We could hear the squeals of Selwa, Khadija and Alifa as they continued to take their pleasure at Bob's expense. Both Kathy and I were extremely excited by what we had watched and needed our own sexual release. I humped into her hard and fast. My pubic bone crushed into hers again and again bringing pain and pleasure to her aroused clitoris. I grabbed her ankles and pulled them up over her head allowing myself to sink even deeper into her belly. "Oh please just keep fucking me," she begged as I roughly pounded into her body. It wasn't long before I felt the burning in my lower back begin to spread and my seed began to spray once again into her willing fertile cunt.

Our weekend continued on in that fashion. I returned to the mansion where I fucked Kathy throughout the night and into the morning. The three widows sexually mauled Bob. Hamdan later informed me that the women had fucked him until he could no longer function, even with the Viagra boosters. They then took turns making him bring them to orgasm with his lips while they entertained themselves by fucking him with the dildo until he began to bleed heavily and eventually passed out.

Mid morning on Sunday there was a knock on my bedroom door and Nessiba came in and told me in Arabic that an unfortunate accident had taken place. After the widows had left Bob had apparently awakened and stumbled out of the house onto the beach. Our beach is a relatively placid setting with a very shallow wadding area where the water gets no deeper than three feet for about a hundred yards. After that shelf though the bottom suddenly drops off into very deep water. At that place there is a constant presence of sharks. Bob, we surmised, tried to escape and swim off the island, in spite of the fact that it was more than a mile and a half to the mainland. He probably didn't get very far in his swim before the sharks were drawn to him by the mixture of scents and blood that surely covered his body courtesy of Selwa, Khadija and Alifa. What was left of him had washed back up on shore.

12