Arabella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stepped back and watched as the doc pulled out some kind of needle and thread and began sewing the man's scalp back onto the rest of his head. I watched as some people looked into the doc's window. I felt like I should leave and let the doc do his work. As I opened the door the man's son was outside. I stood outside of the doc's office and pulled the door closed. The boy, barely ten I figured, was looking up at me. Then out of nowhere, he ran up to me and hugged me. I knelt down. "The doc says he'll be OK, boy." I said. He's just going to have a sore head for a while. The boy threw his hands around my neck and hugged me again. In the smallest of voices, he said, "Thank you, Mister!" I felt a rush of emotion. I had to get up and walk away. As I did, town folk began patting me on my back and telling me thanks. Some even clapped like I had been on a stage! As I walked through the crowd, a man walked up to me. "Mister, you looking for a job?" he asked. I turned to him. "I need someone like you. You're as strong as an ox! I saw you throwing those heavy planks like they were kindling wood. And I gotta get someone to replace Frank in there 'til he gets back." "No sir, I'm not. I should have left this morning. I'm just passing through." I explained. "Well, if you change your mind, come see me back at the construction sight, OK?" he said. I told him that if I did, I would.

I walked back toward the center of town. I actually felt really good about myself. That's something I rarely felt. But then I would rarely have done what I did before I got to town. I cursed myself for getting soft. As I walked up to the saloon, Belle was standing out front. She smiled at me as I strode up to her. "Is Frank going to be OK?" she asked. "Damn, news travels fast in this town!" I said as I smiled at her. "Yeah. The doc says he should be OK, but he got scalped a bit." Belle smiled at me again. "You going to take Mr. Perry's offer of a job?" she asked. I was astounded at the rate of travel of the news! "Not unless I get some kind of sign that I should be here. But as of now, I'm leaving at first light." Belle moved to the side and I walked past her into the saloon. I stood at my spot at the bar and John pulled me a beer and slid it in front of me. "It's on me, Jim" he said as he explained his reasoning. That being my deed at the construction site and for being a gentleman with his sister. "You're not going to pay for another one as long as you're here. Your money is no good." he explained. "What is Belle going to say about that?" I wondered. "What Belle doesn't know won't hurt her, will it?" he said. I agreed.

It was getting near five o'clock and the town folk were beginning to congregate at Belle's. Most of the same crowd as the night before with a few faces I hadn't seen. The same four men were sitting at the same table playing poker, still seemingly oblivious to the other people. The show would be starting soon. But Belle was still standing out front still wearing her dress from earlier. I stood at the end of the bar, lost deeply in thought. I turned when I noticed that Belle had came inside and was heading for the steps. She said nothing to no-one on her way through. I even thought I had seen a tear in the corner of her eye. I wondered if I should say something to her, but my stubbornness kept me where I was. I was going to do what I wanted, I told myself. I had convinced myself that I would be gone and she would forget about me. I thought it would be better for her. And I thought it would be easier for me. But just as soon as I tried to convince myself of this, something told me I was wrong. But I told myself that unless I knew for sure; that unless I had gotten some kind of sign; I would be gone at first light in the morning.

Belle made her grand entrance as she had the night before. She was draped in a green gown. Soft and flowing. Her face was devoid of any fake flush from the rouge that so many wore, just as she was the night before. And just as then, she made her rounds, stopping at each table to meet her customers. The only thing different in her routine was that she avoided me. Even though I smiled as she approached, her eyes looked away. She introduced the dancing girls as she had the previous night, but her flair was gone. She showed much less enthusiasm. She walked off the stage and stood at the opposite end of the bar. The swaying to the music that she had done last night was gone. The brash, confident aura that surrounded her had faded to almost schoolgirl fearfulness. I figured that she was trying to distance herself from me because she knew I would be gone before she awoke. John was talking to her but she was not answering him. At least not that I saw. He waited until Belle began making another round amongst her clientele and then he walked down to my end of the bar.

"What the hell did you say to her?" he asked forcefully. I turned and glared at him. He held his ground. "I didn't say anything to her. I just told her that unless I got some kind of sign, I was leaving in the morning." I told him. "Well, do you need that sign to hit you on the head before you see it?" he asked me. "What do you mean?" I wondered. "Damn it, Jim! Can't you see that she is hurting! I haven't seen her looking like this since her husband passed. If you're looking for some kind of sign, just look at her!" he said. "John, she doesn't need a man like me. I get bored easily. I uproot myself every two years or so on a whim. I'm downright mean at times." John looked at me dead in the eye. "Maybe you haven't found something to keep you in one place yet. And you might get angry once in a while, but you sure as hell ain't mean. Not when you do what you did this afternoon with Frank. A mean man would keep on walking." he said. I thought about what John had said. Maybe he was right. Maybe Belle was someone I could stick around for. But she was going to have to tell me she wanted me to stay.

Chapter Four

I watched as Belle made her rounds. As she neared me, I reached out and grabbed her by the arm. "Tell me you want me to stay, Belle. Tell me you don't want me to leave." Belle pulled her arm from my grasp. "I will not, Jim Worrell. I won't stand in the way of a man's dream ever again. Go out to California and get rich if that will make you happy. I wish you all the best." Belle walked away. I couldn't say anything. Maybe I was wrong. Maybe john was wrong. But if she wouldn't tell me she wanted me to stay, then I was going. I guzzled my beer and walked out the front doors of the saloon. I didn't want to walk past Belle on the way to my room. I turned the corner and started up the outside steps. I looked into the window as I got to the landing. Belle was looking up at me as I passed. I had to forget her.

But forgetting her was something I wasn't going to be able to do. Even though I had willed myself to sleep, sleep didn't come. I kept seeing visions of her. I saw her painted fingers as they played around the rim of the coffee cup. I saw her as she fearlessly poured the whiskey from my bottle and drank it. I saw her practically de-nut old Jed. I saw her sitting under an apple tree and talking to me as if I was really important. I saw her face as it closed in on mine when we kissed. Then I saw her as she stood out front just hours ago. I saw her avoiding me as she walked amongst the crowd. I just kept seeing these images. They flashed through my mind incessantly and repetitively. I told myself that it was best for both of us. I told myself to get over her. My heart told me that I was lying to myself. Then my mind stopped. "Aw, dammit!" I said to myself as I sat up on the side of the bed. Why did this have to be the one time I was going to listen to my heart? Why this town? Why this woman? "Why?" I said out loud.

I got up and put my hat on. I slung my door open and took one step. "Belle?" I said as I saw her there. Her tears told me all I needed to know. I reached down and put my arms around her. I felt her chest heaving as she cried on my shoulder. I walked backwards into the room, drawing her with me. I found the towel beside the wash basin and handed it to her. "I was thinking about taking that job with Mr. Perry." I watched as her eyes lit up and the tears pooled on her lashes. She ran to me and slung her arms around me tightly. "He pays a fair wage, doesn't he?" I asked jokingly. Then I did something that I hadn't done since I was a boy. I began to cry. "Belle, I'm sorry I put you through that tonight. And I promise that I won't ever do it again." I said through my sobs. She raised her head and kissed me. "You better hadn't! You do remember what I did to old Jeb, don't you?" she said chuckling.

We dried our tears and I sat her on the bed. She dabbed the towel to her eyes one last time. "Do you know what I was coming up here to do?" she said, placing the towel on the bed beside her. I shook my head. "I was coming here to give you a sign." she explained. I smiled at her broadly. "Well, considering how I acted, the sign should have read 'dunce.'" she laughed. No, I was thinking of something a little more flashy." she said as she stood in front of me. She turned me around and sat me on the bed. Then she went to the windows and pulled the shades. Her last act was to close and lock the door. Belle turned to me and saw that I was smiling. Then she stepped away and grasped the top button of her dress. "I like what you call 'flashy,' miss Arabella!" I said and started to stand. Belle pushed me back on the bed. "Oh no you don't, Mister James Worrell. You just sit right there and watch!" I did as she wished. Not that I thought I was being punished anyway!

Bella began unbuttoning her dress. When she got to the waist she let it fall to the floor. Her white sleeveless petticoat was staring me right in the eye! My eyes were steady on the cleavage that was revealed as she slowly unbuttoned it. The petticoat slowly peeled down the front of her bosom, revealing itself two inches at a time. I watched as her fingers twisted each button through it's hole and saw as this resulted in just a bit more of her heavy chest being revealed. I had to wipe my mouth on the towel that Belle had left on the bed. My drooling was akin to seeing the goose being plated on Christmas day! With one simple circular motion, Belle moved her hand toward me. I knew exactly what she meant. I reached up and started my own show for her, although I thought my show to be a poor comparison to the one I was receiving. By the time Belle had reached the first button under her hefty bosom, I had my vest, shirt and under shirt completely off.

Belle began undoing the rest of her buttons just as slowly as she had the rest. It was agony watching inch by inch of her white skin being exposed to me. She got to the last button and raised her hands, holding her ample chest up and in, recreating the cleavage that I so desired! Then she put her arms through the wide straps at the top of the petticoat and let it fall to the floor. She was exposed to my eyes fully. And the sight was magnificent! Her heavy flesh was prominent and well self-supported despite their weight and they were seemingly defying gravity! Belle, reached up and released the pins in her hair, allowing her tresses to flow regally past her shoulders, just licking at her firm, brown nipples. With her hands at her side now, I lowered my gaze to the sacred spot where her legs met. The hair was full and rich, much the same as the ones on her head. Just outside of this, her hips swelled beautifully outward from her waist and then flowed like a river down onto her legs. Her feet were dainty, even smallish as compared to the rest of her frame. I found this sight irresistible!

I raised my hand and Belle placed hers in mine slowly. "My God! How beautiful you are!" I said as she slowly let me pull her to me. I kissed her deeply and circled my arms around her exposed flesh and ran them up her back. She sighed heavily through her nose as I touched her for the first time. Her passion rose with each stroke I made on her naked skin. As did mine. Wanting to take my time and yet strongly needing to touch her wondrous orbs, I slowly ran my hands down her back and lay them on the soft skin of her behind and pulled her closer to me. Her kisses became deeper, more intense. I let my hands slide around to her sides and slid them down her legs. Belle moaned into my open mouth as she felt my hands begin their journey back up her smooth skin. I gently raised my hands until they touched her gently heaving breasts. She moaned yet again as my hands sought out her incredible mammaries. Even my large hands were no match for their size, although I was able to grasp most of them and raise them up. My fingers found and then circled each pink-brown nipple, which hardened under my touch. Letting them fall to their natural place, I found her nipples again and squeezed each one gently at first and then with slightly more force. I was testing to see what she liked.

I broke our sensual kiss and lowered my mouth toward my fingers. Belle pulled my head toward her bosom as my lips neared her soft, heaving mounds. I placed my hands under her breasts and lifted first one and then the other nipple to my lips, gently suckling them like a newborn babe. Belle inhaled sharply as my mouth met each firm nipple. Her caresses begged me to continue. As I surrounded her right teat with my lips and began suckling it, I heard her moan and say, "Harder. Oh God yes, harder!" Knowing full well what she wanted, I complied with her wanton desire and began sucking each one harder and harder every time I placed my lips on them. Soon I felt Belle's legs begin to shuffle and I stood and sat her on the bed. When she sat, she almost instantly reached up placed her hand on my manhood through my britches. She reached up and began to unbutton them. The slowness of her own undressing had left her. She almost seemed in a hurry now. Her hands shook as they released the buttons. When the last one was undone, she place her hands on the side of them and drew them down my legs, her eyes never leaving the spot where my manhood caused them to bulge.

She helped me out of them and then her hands moved up my legs and Belle firmly grasped me and kneaded my staff with a look on her face best described as hunger! She squeezed it with both hands, kneading it like dough. Very stiff dough. I could hear the roughness of her breathing as she watched her hands encircle me. But I did not need this attention. I was hungry. I took Belle's hands from my manhood and lay her back on the bed, helping her to ease herself onto the pillow. I lay beside her, our lips met yet again as our hands explored each other. Her hand again found my manhood and mine searched for her warm, hair-covered mound. As my hand sought and then found it's prey, I felt Belle shudder and heard her moan as my finger parted her most private parts, searching for her glory! Our kisses became more wanton, more needful as we gorged on one another's flesh. My fingers, long being out of practice, finally found that which they sought and plunged into the depths of Belle's womanhood. Belle moaned as I inserted first one finger and then a second into her cavity. She started bucking her hips up to meet my digits as they plunged into her. Even this was made easier because of her wet discharge. Her scent was driving me to insanity and I felt that if I didn't have her soon, I would surely go mad!

But Belle was bucking violently against my fingers now. Her head was pressing back on the pillow as if she were in acute pain. Her hands were clenched so tightly her nails were digging into her palms. Her orgasm had begun, and I would not deny her. Her moans were steady and deep. Her pelvis bucked hard against my body. I felt her tender folds encompassing my fingers and then pulsate around them. I had my fingers in her so deeply that I was touching the entrance to her womb! And even it was moving. I was enthralled with her ease of obtaining her ultimate pleasure. I developed a strong liking of listening to her in the throes of her passion. Her moans, gasps of breath, pelvic thrusts, all were so enticing that I was enamored; smitten by her passion! Belle lowered her hand and pulled mine from her moist privates. As I removed it from her depths, she began kissing me yet again, breaking this passion only long enough to beg me to make love to her. I needed to be asked only once.

I lifted my body away and over hers, still maintaining our sensual buss. As I got into position between her firm but quaking legs, Belle lowered her hands and grasped my manhood, placing it at her hearth. Rubbing it up and down the length of her heated lips she caressed herself with me, making me even more wanton of slipping my staff into her. Belle must have known I needed to be inside her as she spread herself and placed me at her entrance. I pushed into her slowly. Her hands found my bottom and she pulled me into her more sharply. My head reared back in lurid lust. Another stroke found my member completely within her heated folds. She brought her hands up from me and began kneading her heavy breasts. Belle twisted her nipples and begged me to suckle on her. I arched my back and found her hard protuberance and suckled deeply. Belle held them up for me, easing my access to them. As I did this, I slowly began withdrawing myself and then pressing back into her. She enveloped me with every stroke, punctuating every stroke with a moan as I sunk as deeply into her as my body would allow. I returned my lips to her lips. Again seeking her passion, I grasped her bosoms and kneaded them soundly.

Belle brought her legs up toward her heaving, breasts and grasped then at the knees, allowing me better access to her depths. Her moans began to shorten and gradually were replaced by guttural grunts. She had her hands on my hips once again and was pulling me into her more violently and more frequently. Quickening my pace to match her desire, I started bouncing my body on hers, causing a slapping sound when our bodies met. I enjoyed watching as her gently rolling breasts became fluid masses bouncing on her chest. I began to feel my seeds release from my scrotum and my own bliss was becoming more pressing. I would have to concentrate if I wanted to make sure that my climax matched hers. But it would take all of my will to keep from spraying my seed before she had reached her peak! The walls of her womanhood were closing in on me. As I had felt with my finger earlier, her tender canal engulfed me with it's tension, begging me to push her over the edge of her climb to euphoria. And yet I was to do this without falling off that very edge before her.

I was precariously perched when I heard her reach her peak. Her hips were pushing into mine. Her breath came in short gasps and long moans. Her voice directed sweet bliss to my ears and gently pushed me to release myself from my torture. I pressed myself deep within her and spilled my seed in gloriously erotic spurts. Bell's voice told me she could feel me spraying her womb with my seed. Her hands pulled me in so as not to let one drop spill from her. My gasps coinciding with every spurt of my manhood. I fell into a place with no time. It was as if I was floating above the bed! My only connection was the tether from my hips to hers. Slowly I regained my own will. I opened my eyes to see Belle lying beneath me, her hands clenched and her eyes closed tightly. Her breathing was rapid and deep, much like my own. I lowered myself and caressed her cheek with my lips. She turned her face to me, but her eyes remained closed. Her legs were surrounding my still hips, not allowing me to escape from her depths. Her arms encircled me, drawing me to her bosom. Her lips drew mine to hers again. I felt as my manhood contracted and slipped from her. I was spent. Belle must have sensed this because she allowed me from between her outstretched legs. I lay beside her, still kissing her and caressing her moist skin.