Arabella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke the next morning still in her arms. But when I tried to move from the bed Belle stirred and awoke as well. I assured her that I wasn't going anywhere except to get dressed and visit the stall out behind the building. When I returned, Belle was dressed and sitting on the side of the bed. Seeing her sitting there rekindled the same feelings as it had the night before. I was overcome by her beauty. I was moved by the passion that still flowed from her eyes. I reached for her hand and she obliged. "I know I have only known you for just two days, but Miss Arabella, you have my heart and I love you." I told her from my heart hopefully directly to hers. Belle stood and hugged me tightly. "I love you as well, James Worrell. I found my vest and my hat and started for the door. "Where are you off to now?" she asked. I grabbed the door knob and opened it. "I have to go see a man about a job."