Arabella's Dilemma

Story Info
The fair maiden is cursed.
2.3k words
3.94
17.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pippac
Pippac
13 Followers

Once upon a time, in a kingdom faraway lived a beautiful maiden called Arabella. She had long, flaxen hair and beautiful eyes the shade of the sky on a clear blue summer's day. She was a delight to behold with her slim, tightly corseted waist and full riding bosom that always seemed to spill over the top her restraining, but exquisitely guilded bodice.

As she gazed out of her bedroom window, twirling a soft lock of her hair through her fingers, her mind wandered away to her latest. His cum was still sticky on her lips, slightly stinging in the back of her throat.

She swallowed again.

Savouring the taste, she explored the corners of her mouth, running her tongue lightly over her lips seeking to remove the last remaining silver traces.

As she longingly watched her latest leave, Arabella missed the drips that had found their way down her chin into the deep cleft of her generous breasts, or else, she would have fished them out and devoured them, too.

Arabella could feel the fluid heat of her pussy juices oozing down her thighs, and seeping into her satin underskirts. The aching sense of fullness at the top of her thighs persisted. She could not help but groan with frustration and the throbbing was almost too much to bear.

She turned from the window as he rode away and collapsed into her rumpled bed sheets.

Yet another had tried to deflower her, but failed. "Damn this curse!!" she hissed as she raised her skirts and attempted to appease the angry red petals between her legs.

Instinctively, she moistened a finger.

Not that she needed to.

Her juices were smeared between her thighs and glistening in her golden pubic hairs. Arabella tapped her clit and gently strummed the two painfully swollen lips. She tried to finger her hole, but her sex was so engorged, it was swollen shut.

Arabella moaned.

She traced the outline of her breasts gently, and then kneading firmly, for her corset was binding, found her hard small nipples. She pinched and tugged as best she could. Growing increasingly aroused, she forced her hands down into the top of her corset, fishing out her large, soft pillowy bosom.

Arabella lifted both breasts to meet her outstretched tongue, so that she could savour the tight, pink rosebuds. As she flicked away at them, circling the areolae, her fingers found the sticky remnants of cum that had escaped her lips nestled deeply between her breasts.

She coated her fingers with it.

Eagerly, she reached down to tenderly caress her rearing clit with what remained of the cum juices. With the first stroke, she heard a flurry of footsteps outside her door.

She righted herself immediately with the first rap on the door, her breasts perched painfully atop her corset.

"Time for the banquet, My Lady!" an impatient courtier called through the door.

"I'll be right down." Arabella replied.

Quickly, she donned her shoes, straightened her tiara and smoothed her gown. She tugged at her bodice, as she attempted to stuff her unruly breasts back into her dress as best she could. With a final glance in her ornate full-length mirror and a quick toss of her ring-letted locks, Arabella made her way to the awaiting carriage.

The bumpy five-mile journey over the cobble-stoned road to the banquet did none too good to quell the rising unresolved feelings still deep within her. Every movement of the rocky carriage contributed to her already heightened state. The carriage was dark and she traveled alone.

She slipped off her shoes and raised her layered, frilly skirts.

The soft rustle of fabric was almost lost in the hurried clash of hooves on the cobbled street. Arabella again moistened her finger, seeking those tender pink lips. She steadied herself by bracing her stockinged feet widely against the wall of the rocking carriage.

Moaning, she kept her finger motionless on her clit.

The rocking carriage was sufficient for now.

Feeling herself swell, she slowly slid her finger back and forth, over her clit. As she touched her inner lips, they felt so stiff and engorged, so painfully sweet. She strummed her pussy lips, pulling, caressing, rubbing, and tapping her clit ever so gently.

She glanced out of the window.

"Almost there..." she thought as she attempted to force a finger into herself.

Poor Arabella. When she was incredibly horny, her pussy lips got so large that they swelled shut, making penetration impossible. She made a 'V' with the forefinger and thumb of one hand and attempted to pry her pussy lips apart with it.

The action made her groan with painful pleasure.

With the other hand, Arabella attempted to penetrate her opening, slowly worming her way in, between the full slippery lips, as her juices trickled down her hand.

Agonizingly sweet pain engulfed her center, as she encountered her maidenhead. She tried to push through the pain, but to no avail.

Her maidenhead would not give.

Not to be deterred, she flicked her clit in her typical cum hither fashion that always got her off.

She felt it coming now.

Breathing hard, she intensified her clit strokes, releasing the pinned labia, as they schlupped softly together. Arching her back, Arabella pulled back the foreskin covering her protruding clit.

She pressed in on it, rubbing hard.

The raw sensations engulfing her bare clit were too much to bear.

Arabella exploded.

Her pussy juices spewed high out of her, arcing through the night air in pulses, soaking her underskirts, as she writhed in ecstasy. Arabella cried out loud, and then caught herself, turning to muffle her sounds. She managed to pull herself together just in time as the carriage arrived at the ball.

She tumbled out of the carriage on weak, damp legs. Kicking her sodden petticoats to prevent them from sticking to her legs, Arabella made her way inside.

As Arabella entered the banquet hall, she collected her thoughts. She was here to find the one man who could deflower her and give her full release. Failing that, she would have any man who could do the same and end her torment. The hall was exquisitely decorated. Soft lighting, delicious treats, and a stringed quartet, softly serenading the diners. Arabella joined the guests and ate, but the conversation grew dull.

Her mind strayed to her dilemma. It all started at the grand ball held in honour of her twentieth birthday at her Grandfather's castle. Arabella had developed a crush on Wyatt, a handsome young knight at the Castle. She fantasized he would be her first.

Unbeknownst to Arabella, Wyatt was said to be courting Drucilla, a young sorceress' apprentice, who had in reality bewitched him. Wyatt despised Drucilla, but could never tear himself away from her.

It was Arabella that he loved.

When Arabella saw Wyatt at her ball, she seduced him away to the garden, where beneath a large oak, his eager cock plundered her mouth. Drucilla suddenly appeared then, having searched for Wyatt everywhere. The shock of seeing Wyatt, britches encircling his ankles, plunging his organ into Arabella's hungry mouth was too much to bear.

She roared at them.

Startled, Arabella pulled her head away from Wyatt's cock. Arabella withdrew so roughly that the great suction she had created made Wyatt forcefully ejaculate long spurts of semen that smacked the face and breasts of his terrified lover.

Drucilla cursed them: Arabella would forever flow with copious wetness, but her maidenhead would be impenetrable to all but Wyatt.

Wyatt was banished into the unknown.

Arabella glanced around the room, scanning the dancers for someone new to help break the curse. "Slim pickings", she mused to herself. Faltering on her search to find Wyatt, she had unwillingly resigned herself to any man who was able. There had been a myriad of nameless cocks that attempted to pierce her unyielding maidenhead without success. Tears welled in her eyes as she contemplated a life of perpetual virginity.

Her heart sank.

She hurriedly left for the garden, not wanting the other guests to see the tears streaming down her face. She took shelter under a large tree, her chest heaving from the exertion of her sorrow. Her tears flowed freely now.

She lifted her skirts, in an attempt to comfort herself again.

Opening her legs, she found her sweet spot. Arabella's fingers glided over her button, playing cum hither with it. Moaning, she collapsed against the trunk of the tree. Her copious juices flowed through her skirts and seeping into the earth as her excitement grew. Arabella braced herself against the mighty tree trunk, digging her heeled shoes into the ground for anchorage as she heatedly stroked herself.

As her pussy watered the earth, the great tree shuddered, as if seeking to seep up her juices. When Arabella climaxed, this time her juices squirted into the ground, saturating the earth around her. The tree rumbled and with a loud crack, the trunk split in two, throwing her roughly to one side.

Terrified, Arabella struggled to her feet as best she could, only to look up and see her long lost beloved climbing from the belly of the tree.

"Wyatt!" she called, running to his arms.

"Arabella my beloved, I thought you would never see you again."

Wyatt explained that he had been banished to the oak by evil Drucilla. Arabella looked up and about her. In her deep sadness, she had not realized that this was the very same tree under which she had first tasted his cock.

Wyatt gathered Arabella up into his arms, and gently laid her out on the dried leaves littered about the ground. He cradled her head in his arms as he tenderly kissed her lips.

"I have waited so long for you, Arabella".

"And I for you. Now I know why I could not find you anywhere," She replied. "I was convinced I would die intact."

Wyatt, wanting to remove that horrible possibility from ever coming to pass, gently parted her legs and climbed atop his long lost love. He lovingly rained kisses on her face, neck, and hair. Wyatt hands searched the back of her bodice and finding the fastening, pulled on it to free her breasts. Arabella sighed as he gathered them up, burying his face in them. Wyatt tongued their peaks, and in turn spanned her areolae with his mouth, trying to leave no pink exposed. Moaning his name, Arabella gripped his waist with her legs.

"I want you now, " she whispered, brushing his ear with her lips.

Wyatt eagerly obliged.

Pushing his britches from his legs, he threw her skirts higher, as his hard cock sought her soft wetness. Accustomed to painful attempts, Arabella braced herself.

Feeling her stiffen, Wyatt reassured his lover. Although he wanted her desperately, he tried to restrain himself from driving his cock straight through to the very center of her.

Arabella breathed hard in anticipation.

Wyatt pressed into Arabella's pussy, through her pain, parting the tight, full lips with his rigid cock. When he came upon her maidenhead, he nudged it with tip of his cock at first.

She groaned in sweet agony.

He hushed her.

Kissing her lips sweetly, he tore through her maidenhead with a sharp upward thrust of his cock. Waves of pain engulfed Arabella, as she realized Wyatt was completely embedded within her. Groaning, as he buried the root of his cock in her tightness, Wyatt began the first of many tender strokes within his lover's pussy. As Arabella's pain turned to pleasure, her bloody wetness ran clear and she thrust her hips to meet Wyatt's.

The lovers heaved and sweated, their groans filling the garden, as birds fluttered away from their night roosts. Arabella rode these new sensations of pleasure to their natural culmination. As she came, she cried out, flooding Wyatt's thighs with her juices. The rhythmic pulsations of Arabella's pussy squeezed Wyatt's cock with such force that he too came.

Abandoning restraint, Wyatt gripped Arabella's hips and pummeled into her, spewing jet after jet of hot cum deep into her belly.

Spent, the lovers lay in the leaves of the moonlit garden.

The curse had been broken.

Suddenly, there was a loud bang and with a flash of light, evil Drucilla appeared.

Arabella had a plan.

As Drucilla approached, she quickly whispered to Wyatt, "Seduce her!"

Puzzled, he agreed.

They met Drucilla with kisses that led to fondling. Taken aback her rage soon turned to desire. Drucilla grabbed Wyatt's cock roughly,

"Fuck me, now" she grunted.

Without missing a beat, Wyatt vengefully threw Drucilla to her knees, driving his thick angry cock into her gaping hole. Wyatt stormed Drucilla's pussy mercilessly as she groaned with pleasure.

Meanwhile, Arabella positioned herself so that Drucilla could lap her pussy. As Drucilla licked, Arabella's wetness flowed. With no maidenhead to stem its flow, the wetness quickly watered the tree once more.

The tree stirred as Drucilla licked and fingered her enemy.

As Wyatt neared his climax, he fucked Drucilla ferociously until he erupted with a shout. Burying himself balls deep in Drucilla's cunt, Wyatt unleashed a torrent of punishing cum that battered her pussy with each hot squirt. Wailing, Drucilla bucked and writhed in exquisite pleasure under Wyatt's exertions as his cum welled out of her, splattering the leaves beneath them.

It was then that Arabella came too, with a mighty gush that was sufficient to crack the tree open once more.

Arabella jumped to her feet and with Wyatt's help, she swiftly pushed the evil Drucilla towards the open tree trunk.

Realizing she had been tricked, Drucilla put up a valiant fight, fueled by jealousy and unquenched desire. She wanted her release and she most certainly did not want to be trapped inside the tree, horny forever.

However, after a grand struggle, the young lovers managed to keep Drucilla in the bowels of the oak long enough for the tree to swallow her up. Horny, evil Drucilla, was never to be seen again.

Elated, the Arabella and Wyatt embraced and made their way back to the castle and they lived happily ever after. The end.

Pippac
Pippac
13 Followers