Arabelle's Toy

Story Info
Foreign exchange student finds pleasure with dildo and book.
2.3k words
4.38
31.2k
4
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Arabelle lay on her bed the next day after her library session, she closed her eyes. She loved how her body quivered as she came and she loved feeling her own body. Arabelle would never have gotten to experience these things back home because of the strict school she went to. Arabelle let her mind wander a bit and she started to think, she could actually buy a dildo now that she didn't have to order one through the internet. There was a porn shop just 30 miles from campus. She hopped off the bed and got her shoes on. She all but ran down to her car and started driving. Her pussy was throbbing just thinking about all the fun she would have.

As Arabelle pulled into the shop's parking lot, she looked around before she parked the car and got out. The lot was pretty desolate except for a few cars, which she figured had to be the people that were working. Even though the majority of the students left campus, she wanted to be sure that she was not seen. She stepped out of the car into the chilly winter air, breathed deep and went into the shop. There were bells on the door letting someone know she entered.

An employee greeted Arabelle and asked if they could be any help and she politely declined, saying she was just looking around. She wandered over to where the vibrators were and browsed through them with eagerness. She then moved on to the bigger more expensive dildos were. Her tummy was doing flip-flops with excitement and her nipples had stiffened into hard peaks. She looked at the different dildos with determination. Arabelle knew what she wanted and she wasn't going to just buy any dildo.

As Arabelle kept looking at the different dildos, she finally found the one she had dreamt of. It was a 7" rotating dildo made of jelly stuff and it had a clit attachment that vibrated for extra pleasure. By the time Arabelle bought the dildo and batteries, and got into her car ready for the drive back to campus, her pussy was sopping. She could hardly wait to try it out.

Arabelle's breathing got faster as she made her way to her dorm room. She quickly entered and undressed. She lay on the bed and opened her new toy. She put in the batteries and started to play. She first started by touching the tip of the dildo to her clit and then sliding down her already wet slit. She turned on the rotating part of it and slowly pushed it into her pussy. The tip rotated and Arabelle gasped as she relished the new sensations of her new toy. She slid the dildo into her pussy further and started moving her hips in rhythm with her hand. She then turned on the vibrating clit attachment and shoved the dildo fully into her sopping love hole.

A loud groan escaped from Arabelle's lips as she fucked her new toy. Her clit was hard and she was on the verge of orgasm. She slowed her pace to control her climax. She pulled the dildo out of her pussy until the tip was just barely touching her outer lips and then thrust it back into her pulsing pussy. She kept this up until she was ready to cum again. When she was almost on the verge of climaxing, Arabelle changed rhythms, she fucked her pussy faster and harder as her juices slid down her thighs. Arabelle bucked her hips as she came. Her screams echoed into the room, bouncing off the walls as they murmured her pleasures.

When Arabelle was finished, she cleaned up her dildo and put it down. She then pulled out the book she had gotten from the library entitled "Hidden Desires." She turned to the second story.

"From the time I was 16, I was always a sexual being. Whether it was masturbating or with my boyfriends, I loved getting off. I had always had this fantasy though about being with a woman. I never indulged it because being a lesbian was not a cool thing and people were not okay with it. But when I got into college, I made some friends and they were lesbians, but I still never let my fantasies out of my mouth. I have to admit though, my sophomore year is when I really got curious. I had this really pretty Literature professor and I sometimes caught myself fantasizing about her in class.

I would be concentrating on what she was saying or whatever and then my thoughts would wander off to what her tits looked like unclothed or what her ass looked like under her skirts. My pussy would become wet and my nipples would become painfully erect. I excused myself and went to relieve myself in the bathroom. I was so incredibly turned on that I didn't even check to see if the stalls were empty. I went into the first stall and slid my thong off and inserted my index and middle fingers into my dripping wet pussy."

Arabelle was getting horny again and started to play with herself. She began stroking her clit in light motions and then moved on to slide two fingers into her pussy. She began lubricating herself with her juices starting from the top by her clit and going on all the way to the bottom of her pussy by her anus. Then she began a rhythmic motion fingering herself. With her free hand she picked up the book and kept reading.

"As I was finger fucking my pussy, I heard the bathroom door open. I quieted my heavy breathing and slowed my fingers. I watched carefully as the legs passed my stall and went two stalls down from me. I heard her peeing, get some toilet paper and flush the toilet. She then proceeded to wash her hands and then leave. All the while, I'm still fingering my wet hole. I was so ready to burst when she left, that as soon as I heard the door close, I slid another finger into my pussy and fingered myself furiously for all of 30 seconds before I came. A scream escaped my lips as my pussy hole tightened pleasurably around my fingers when I came.

When I was finished I mopped up my pussy juice with some toilet paper and put my thong back on. I then washed my hands and slipped quietly back into the lecture room and looked around to make sure no one had seen me leave or come back into the room. Sure enough no had. A few students were sleeping and some were actually listening to Professor Johnson."

Arabelle's hand was getting tired, so she pulled her fingers out of her wet pussy, licked them clean and continued on with the book.

"When the bell rang, the Professor asked if she could see me for a few minutes after class. I was sure I was caught. My heart pounded and my pulse raced.

"You wanted to see me, Professor?"

"Yes, Ami. I noticed that your grades are slipping and that you have been absent a number of days now. Is there anything going on that I should know about?"

"Uh, ummm...nothing really," I stammered. "I haven't been sleeping well lately. I've just had some ah, personal things on my mind I guess."

Professor stared at me for a moment and then laid her hands on her desk.

"I think I may have a solution for you Ami. Let me help you," she glanced at her clock on the wall and looked back at me. "I don't have another class for two hours and I know you don't have another class until 5:30, so now would be an excellent time for us both."

"Okay," I said slowly. "But what did you have in mind?"

"You just let me worry about that," she said with a sly grin.

My nerves just went up a notch. I wondered what she was going to do to help me. What if she knows about my visits to the bathroom?

"Come over here," she said as she motioned me to sit on the loveseat she had in the office.

I went over and sat next to her. She then started to massage my neck and shoulders and I relaxed against her touch. I could use a massage I thought to myself. Then she moved down my back and to the top of my ass.

"Why don't you lie down and I can get your back better," she suggested and I followed her suggestion. Her hands moved along my back so gentle, but firm. I could feel all the tension running out of my body. Then, I felt her hands touch my ass again, and I tightened up.

"Relax your muscles, Ami, this is all part of a body massage."

I did as she said and then she moved down my ass and down to my thighs. I have to admit, feeling her hands touch me made me so horny. I had always fantasized about this. Now my fantasies were coming true. She moved back up to my ass and was kneading my cheeks with both hands. All the while, my pussy was starting to get wet and my nipples were starting to harden.

"Does that feel good Ami? Do you like it when I rub on your ass? I know you do," Professor Johnson said in a husky voice.

"I see the way you look at me Ami. I see the passion in your eyes. I know when you leave the classroom in the middle of my lectures, that you go finger your little love hole."

I sat up and faced her with terror in my eyes.

"You're not going to tell are you?"

"No, Ami, I'm not going to tell. On one condition that is."

"I'll do anything Professor. Anything that you want," I pleaded.

"Good. Now take off your clothes. All of them. I want to see your naked body," she replied.

I did as she asked. I took off my shirt and then my skirt. I unhooked my bra and let my tits fall free. Then I stepped out of my thong and tossed it aside.

"Turn around Ami. Let me see your body."

I turned slowly so that the Professor could see my body. I ran my hands down over my breasts and over my tummy.

"Come sit by me," she motioned with her hand.

I walked over her and sat down next to her. She wrapped her arms around me kissed me. First softly, and then more urgently pushing her tongue all around my mouth. I responded moaning softly as all of my hidden fantasies about being with a woman spilled out. Her hands went to my breasts and fondled them playing with the nipple on the left on first and then moving to the right one when my nipples were hard peaks. She moved on to my belly and kept moving downward towards my dripping pussy. She found my hard nub and stroked it until I almost came. Her mouth had attached to my tits and her tongue was flicking my nipple.

"ohhh, yes, yes, yes...please Professor, give me more...oh yeah," I squirmed on the couch.

The Professor slid two fingers into my lubricated pussy and began slowly fingering my hole. I kept moaning and moving in rhythm to the professor's hands. The professor moved from my breasts to my clit and concentrated on that. She slid another finger into my pussy and began pounding her hand and worked her tongue over the nub in her mouth until I exploded with pleasure. My juices burst from my pussy and all over the couch and the professor's hands and mouth. I screamed and pounded my fists as the orgasm swept through my body.

The professor licked her hands and said to me, "Get your clothes on, I have a class in 10 minutes. I hope this lesson has proved to be useful. Your grades better be up or I'll have to have another lesson with you."

I quickly got dressed and exited her office. That was so incredibly amazing. I have never felt anything like that before. I was hoping that I would have more private lessons with her. And the next day I did. And they continued all throughout the semester. Lo and behold I got an A in Literature."

Arabelle put the book down feeling so horny. Her pussy was already wet and throbbing. Her nipples were hard and painfully erect. She slid her hand down and started playing with her clit. She stroked it until it was a hard little nub and then slid two fingers into her sopping hole. She fingered herself until she almost climaxed and then grabbed her dildo. She rubbed it in her pussy juice along her slit and then rubbed it on her hard tits feeling shock waves of pleasure. Arabelle then gets on her hands and knees. She dips the dildo in her juices again getting it all lubricated and turns it on. She switches the speed to high and fucks her self faster and harder. She's so close to cumming. She lays on her chest and face and raises her ass into the air. Her pussy muscles contract around the fake cock and she lets out a scream and rams the cock deeper into her love hole as her juices gush out from her pussy and down her thighs as her orgasm rips through her body.

Arabelle cleans off the dildo and sets it aside. She sighs contentedly and looks at the clock. It's only 7:00. She books up the other book entitled, "Naughty Girls," .....it's going to be a long night.