Arabian Adventure Ch. 02

Story Info
A sexy Syrian project assistant knows how to flirt.
4.7k words
4.34
54.2k
6
3

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/15/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alphata
alphata
69 Followers

The first troughs of autumn had reached Syria and temperatures slowly started to drop after a long and searing summer. One of my main projects that I was managing together with my Syrian counterparts was coming to an end and it had involved a lot of work and overtime during the past weeks. Just one more final presentation and the last finishing touches on the report, and I would be looking at some days off to relax.

My first and last intimate encounter with an Arab woman seemed to have been long gone. To my big disappointment there had not been any chance to repeat or intensify the relationship with my Muslim lady, and my hunger for sexual pleasures made itself heard more strongly amongst the final project work steps. While sitting in my hotel room in Lattakia, the twitching in my trousers momentarily took my concentration off the document I was just reviewing. Hungrily, my thoughts wandered off to Layal, our cute project assistant, and my imagination painted her image into the overcast midday sky: strikingly dark features, black hair, short and slender figure with the typical Arab forms of well-rounded breasts and a shapely ass, dressed in tight jeans and a stretched top, invitingly full lips and a flirtatious look....

She was still young and probably did not have the faintest idea what kind of fantasies her appearance and her behaviour could evoke in a man – especially in one as desperately longing for a release of sexual energy like myself right now! While my mind debated whether her lips and breasts were actually for real or if they had seen some surgical help, other parts of my brain started imagining what it would be like to kiss her, to touch her, to feel her...

"Stop," I told myself, "there is a big presentation ahead of you, now finish your work and leave the dreaming for later!" Reluctantly, I went back to my notebook to terminate my tasks before heading off for the meeting.

The presentation was a success and we were all highly relieved to have the pressure of the last weeks finally taken off our backs. As usual, we intended to end the evening in our favourite restaurant with one of those lavish Syrian meals, where plates of colourful and tasty food were piled up all over the table.

"If only my love life would by be as colourful and rich as this table," I muttered to myself. In order to lessen my self-declared sorrow, I decided to use the occasion for one of my rare excursions into the world of the local anise schnapps arak; a little distraction would do me certainly good. When setting down my glass, I suddenly found myself caught in the dark eyes of Layal. Sitting opposite me and without lowering her look, she raised her glass and a "cheers" formed playfully on her lips, followed by a long smile.

I did not know exactly what to make of this, but of course it had its effect on my already weak self-composure. Automatically, my body reacted by joining some of the main blood streams in my groin and the familiar feeling of growing physical excitement set in. I forced myself to concentrate on another glass of arak, but I could not help watching Layal out of the corner of my eyes: unusually dark skin made her stand out from the rest of Syrian women and her make-up that night was certainly meant to emphasize strongly on this fact. Her eyes sparkled lively as she was debating some recent political events and the sound of her Arabic pronunciation stirred deep inside me. She had wonderfully exotic features, certainly a legacy of Bedouin heritage, but she dressed and behaved according to modern standards, not wearing any headscarf. Her thick, curly black hair flowed freely over her shoulders, and I had the impression that every time she pushed it back, she tried to ascertain my full attentiveness.

By the end of the main course, the effect of the arak had set in on me and I was happily making conversation around the table. Ever so often, Layal's and my gaze met in the middle of the happy commotion and we created a little oasis of our own across the table. She was clearly flirting with me, but I tried not to be lured into the temptation; after all, this was a conservative country and second thoughts were simply not acceptable. However, I could not help my mind racing as to the deeper meaning and especially her intentions regarding the situation; all I knew for certain was that my excitement was growing continuously and it kept fighting with my reason not to misinterpret any signs.

To keep my thoughts off the naughty track, I tried to stir up the conversation over the dark and sweet coffee. I exuberantly described to Layal my experiences in travels around Syria and Jordan and the beauty of the desert landscape. My mentioning of the photos I had taken recently raised her interest: "I would love to see them some time," she confided me with an innocent look while teasingly putting her hand on top of mine.

I chose to play along and give it a try. "Well, I have them on an extra CD in the hotel. If you have some moments to spare after dinner, I could show you. Or do you have other plans for this lovely evening?"

Obviously surprised by my proposal, Layal tried to regain her composure quickly and nodded, maybe a little to eager. "No, I have no other plans, and I really would like to see them. That sounds good, I have my car here with me anyway and we can go together."

At that moment, I just hoped she had not noticed my astonishment, which made me actually swallow all the coffee grounds at the bottom of my cup. When she slid off to the bathroom, I quickly had a sip of water to wash them down and for the first time that day I could take in the beauty of her motions: her curvy ass swayed lustily back and forth in her tight black jeans, her whole appearance radiated voluptuously and her awesome hair gave her the aura of a lion queen. By now, the alleviation after the work, the alcohol and her flirtatious behaviour had turned my intentions into one single direction: I had to have this woman, tonight, in whichever way possible, and I had to unload all my sexual longing and energy onto and into her. And it seemed that after all, she was not as innocent as I had suspected for so long.

I welcomed the fresh air outside the restaurant to clear my head and to adequately bid my colleagues good-bye. With lots of handshaking and Arabic cheek-kissing, I clambered into Layal's little Japanese car and we drove off across town towards my hotel. Her slightly nervous giggling showed a certain uneasiness about the situation, but she made no attempt to sneak out. We diffused the slightly raised eyebrows at the reception and entered my room. With little space other than the king-size bed, I bade her to sit down and offered her a glass of water, as I went off to fetch the photo CD and to start the notebook. With the shoes long gone, we were both surprisingly easy getting comfortable on the bed, obviously both enjoying the physical closeness of one another.

I do not remember if it was the arak, the lateness of the hour, her wonderful smell or a mixture of everything; but after a few minutes my attention drifted away from the photos and I found myself embracing Layal and pulling her closer to me. I was met with no resistance, quite the contrary: as if she had waited for a move from my side, she cuddled up against me and pressed her curvy little body against mine. My fingers found her slender hand, which ended in gorgeously long finger nails, and I caressed her wonderful dark skin.

We felt the heat of our bodies mounting, our breathing accelerating and our lust taking over the initiative for our actions. Our heads turned and our lips met. The contact was like an electric shock, the release of long-awaited energies that merged into our first kiss. I could just not get enough of her full and hot lips, her tongue was licking mine, her whole mouth embracing me. An insurmountable force pulled our bodies together and I could not even gather enough strength to embrace her with all the lust that I felt for her in that moment.

When we finally found a short break to regain our breath, she gave me the most wonderful and content smile that I had ever seen on her face and brushed back her hair. Playfully letting her finger wander over my lips, she looked me straight in the eye: "Before we get closer, I have to tell you one rule to follow, my dear lover: strictly speaking I am still a virgin and I cannot have straight sex before marriage. I just hope this is ok for you, it means a lot to me. We other alternatives, you know..."

So that was the reason for her hesitation all that time!

"Of course I do respect that, beautiful lady," I replied, "I can very well live with that. And now come here and let us find out about the alternatives!"

Visibly relieved from my positive response, Layal gave me another one of those lustful looks and pushed me back onto the bed, rolling herself on my top. I could feel the heat of her hips on my groin, and surely she could feel the hardness of my erection through my trousers.

"You will get your reward, respectful man, and you will not regret it," she teased me while pushing down gently on me.

"Layal, please answer me one thing, a pure curiosity from my side." I hesitated for a brief moment, then moved to cover both of her round breasts with my hands. "Are those for real, is everything natural here?"

Her broad smile exposed most of her shiny white teeth to me. "You have either good eyesight or a lot of experience, my lover," she teased me. "I have had a little intervention on them, I did not quite like them before. Now, I am really proud of them. Do you mind that?"

"I really can't say if I mind since I have never touched artificial breasts before," I gave back. "So this will be new territory for me."

"They are not artificial, they just have a little support. But if that is your first time, then we better get this over with quickly," she mocked me and pulled her pullover over her head. Slowly, she released the buckle of her black lace bra and presented her uncovered breasts for me.

"You see here," she motioned for me to a particular spot, "that's where the support is inserted, but there is hardly any way to tell. Feel them!"

Her tits were strikingly beautiful. Her skin had a shining olive tone and almost sparkled with excitement at my touch. Her nipples were dark, small and protruding into the night. I squeezed them lightly and created a wave of goose bumps across her chest. Her breasts were round and full in my hands, no unpleasant surprises with the little cheating. Automatically, I was drawn into caressing and massaging them, much to Layal's liking who expressed her mounting excitement with rhythmic movements of her hips.

My hands wandered down her back to her awesome ass, and I gasped just before cupping those two round cheeks with my hands. Hard to believe that only one hour ago I was craving to touch them just for one split-second and now I was here, stroking them into growing excitement. Simultaneously, my mouth found one of her nipples and sucked it greedily, causing a lustful whine.

The straightforward body movements and the unconcealed lust in Layal's eyes provoked me to almost burst with anticipation; I wanted more. We untangled and with shaking fingers, I unbuttoned my shirt and sent it flying. To see Layal's olive fingers explore my white chest was like a revelation for me, and it turned me on even more. Her fingernails left little red marks where she scratched my skin, and while she continued with my back, I was frantically trying to get to her pussy. I simply had to touch her, right then. I was fumbling to get into her jeans. First the buckle, then the buttons, and then I almost forced my hand down her underwear, until I struck gold.

With a big sigh of relief and satisfaction, I cupped the source of her heat, her lust and her womanhood. Wet liquid welcomed me between her legs and she exuded a radiating heat. Despite my almost unbridled lust, I tried to move carefully so as not enter any forbidden territory. She answered my touches with a feverish kissing attack, sucking my lips and my tongue deep into her mouth. Her pussy was so smooth and slick that my fingers lost themselves into the varied skin folds, excitedly exploring every inch and every turn that got in their way.

When our looks met, we could almost grasp the lust between us with our hands. We both needed to unwind, to unlock our secret passions, to melt together. Shredding Layal's jeans off her body was a matter of seconds, and my hands buried themselves deep into her sexy ass cheeks. I was painfully reminded of my own physical needs, when my rock-hard cock tried to break free from the confines of my trousers. But help was on its way in the form of Layal's hands, which finally released my erection from its prison. When she pulled down my underwear, my cock sprang into freedom and swayed lightly, every pore pumping with blood and anticipation.

Without losing time, here hands where everywhere: on my pelvis, on my ass, in my crack, on my cock, on my balls and all places in between. She drove me nearly crazy with her greedy touch, she succeeded in being everywhere at the same time. Without me even noticing her bowing down, she suddenly sucked my cock deeply into her mouth. I was so horny that I almost came in that very moment; only her firm pressure right behind my balls prevented me from shooting my juice right then.

The sight was unbelievable, how her full, dark lips went lustfully up and down on my full erection, taking it entirely into her mouth. Her curly hair was bobbing ecstatically, it was obvious that she enjoyed this just as much as I did. Only briefly did she pause to lick the entire length of my cock and then she took me back in her hot mouth. Her fingernails came around again to scratch my balls and then continued all over my ass.

Just to recall that earlier this evening, I was wondering whether she knew what she was doing, seemed like a complete joke!

With the last bits of my grey matter still functioning, I managed to remember the alternatives that she had mentioned earlier on. There was actually only one option left, and a determination formed in my brain to pursue this target. And no matter how incredible it was to be sucked by her, what I really wanted was to actively fuck her.

I took her face in my hands and kissed her demandingly, before I pushed her back onto the bed. Kneeling in front of her and with my shining wet cock sticking high up, I took some seconds to size her up; she was even more beautiful without her clothes. Her skin took on a brownish tone around her flat belly and some additional shades of olive appeared below. Invitingly, she spread her thighs to my gaze and gave me a full look onto her perfectly shaped pussy. Her labia had almost black edges, contrasting strikingly against the vulnerable pink of her protruding clit.. And when I used my hands to slowly disclose her most secret spot, I actually caught a glimpse of the intact skin layer protecting the entry to her pussy.

Since her regular love hole was off limits for me, I had set my mind for the upcoming penetration on a different target – I wanted her ass. But first I bowed down between her legs, longing to taste her sweet love juice. We were going to need that liquid for lubrication and I was determined to make her produce all that was necessary. After carefully guiding my tongue around her pussy entrance and exciting her audibly with every lick, I finally focused on her cheeky love pearl that totally surrendered to my touch.

While letting me have as much of her pussy as I wanted to, Layal made absolutely loveable noises of lust, something like quiet high shrieks. Every change in the position or the intensity of my tongue's caresses was answered with a new sound level, all reaching a rhythmical scheme until just before she came. Her love juice just flowed out of her, soaking the sheets but also preparing her own body for what was to come next.

Using her own body liquid, I placed one finger right at her asshole, exerting slight pressure. With a quick motion, Layal took the initiative and pushed her ass down against my finger; it slid all the way into her. Surprised at the easiness of the exercise, I used two fingers – with just the same result. When I looked up from licking her pussy, she stared straight into my eyes, her expression overexcited with desire and lust.

I immensely enjoyed the foreplay of our eyes. "Are you ready for me?" I uttered. "Do you want me in you?"

Her reply was straightforward: "Fuck me. Come on, fuck my ass!"

Her hair was in disorder, her body was covered with a thin layer of sweat, her eyes were full of desire and every inch of her body was trembling in anticipation. Laying on her back, she took her knees up to her breast and spread her thighs. In awe I stared at her perfect ass and her tight little hole. Just skin, no hair, all covered with her own love juice. She was waiting for me to fuck her, she was pleading me to penetrate her ass and make her scream with lust.

I pulled close and let my cock glide over her pussy to make it wet and slippery. I probed her asshole once again with my thumb; it was met with no resistance at all. Taking my bursting cock into my hand, I placed the head right at the entrance of her tight opening. When she felt the my pressure, she stemmed her weight down on me, causing my entire head to slide into her. What an unbelievable feeling! Probing cautiously, I went a little deeper, just a little.

"Are you ready for me now?" I enquired.

"Yes, yes, pull inside, fuck me now!"

And with one single thrust, I used my entire weight to push my cock all the way into her ass. She shrieked at the unexpected movement, half in lust, half in pain. But instantly, her facial expressions relaxed again and she grinned widely: "Finally... now fuck me, fuck me good!"

With my rock-hard cock sticking all the way up her ass, I did not need to be asked twice. Slowly, I pulled back out; forcefully, I pushed back in. I was so turned on by the sight of my cock sinking into her dark, wet hole again and again. I savoured the images of our sexes interacting without holding back. I cherished every movement and friction between our skins. Layal was overwhelmed by the feelings that our fucking brought up in her. She frantically held her knees up as high as possible to give me the deepest access into her ass. She had the eyes closed with her eyelids fluttering feverishly, her mouth wide open of moaning and groaning at every move I made, her pussy a never-ending source of love juice; she was right on the brink of exploding.

I felt my orgasm building up deep inside me, coming from the very back of my ass and slowly creeping forward. I rhythmically pushed into the deepest profundities of her ass, giving her a feeling of being totally fulfilled. Her ring muscle had stopped any futile efforts to fight off the intrusion, but her hole was still tight enough to extensively stimulate the base of my cock. I pulled entirely out of her, and then pushed powerfully back into her gaping hole.

Under her increasing grunts, Layal was about to be washed away by the final ecstasy; her body tensed with overwhelming lust. My own limbs started trembling from the nearing orgasm. I made the effort to put my thumb right onto her clit and pressed it strongly, while at the same time making one last effort of thrusting forcefully into her asshole. Layal shrieked and her entire body began to shake uncontrollably with her orgasm setting in. The muscles around my bursting cock contracted rhythmically and she threw her entire body up against mine, towards the force that was fucking her relentlessly.

With Layal's gorgeous body exploding all around me, I happily surrendered to my own orgasm. My blood came pumping from every corner of my body to concentrate in my ass and then push forward. My balls throbbed and contracted, ready to pump my semen into this beautiful asshole, this dark tunnel of sexual frenzy. One final push through Layal's tense ass muscles and I started spurting my thick come deep into her hole. My balls somersaulted and forced me to scream my lust into the night, while my cock continued to spray endless streams of hot come.

alphata
alphata
69 Followers
12