Arabian Adventure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alphata
alphata
71 Followers

When it finally seemed to have stopped and the last spasms had subsided, my whole body quivered and I collapsed onto Layal who seemed equally shattered. With my head resting on her shoulder, our body juices merged and created a sea of love. While our panting slowly turned into a satisfied regular breathing, there was no more thoughts, just the deep fulfilment of an unparallel sexual encounter.

Waking up later that night, I immediately recalled the events of the evening; so intense was the memory that there was no doubt as to where I was and who I was with. Layal had gotten up and gone to the bathroom, and I sensed the momentary emptiness that she had left behind. We met for a quick kiss at the bathroom door, and not even two minutes later we cuddled up comfortably next to each other on the bed.

"That was absolutely incredible," she smiled at me and bent over for a deep and passionate kiss.

"Oh yes, my love, that was one of the best fucks I've ever had," I confirmed, and pulled her close to continue with our intensive tongue play. Her body was still hot and felt wonderfully soft and silky against mine.

She rubbed her tits teasingly against my chest. "So, what do you say now, you like them or not?"

"I just love them, no objections whatsoever to your artificial supporting!"

"Good," she replied, and moved her mouth closer to my ear. "That means, I will now give you three options instead of just two; you are free to chose whichever one you like. But first let me show you what it is about. Close your eyes!"

Following her order, I sensed her pull away from me. Lying fully relaxed on my back, I felt her move between my legs, where little waves of cool air began to caress my groin. Just when I had adjusted to the unusual stimulation, she sucked my limp cock completely into her mouth. A loud moan from deep inside me escaped my lips at the unexpected movement; instantly, I felt my excitement rise. With just little tickles of her tongue, Layal simply let my cock grow between her wet lips. Approvingly muffling as my erection quickly gained a useful dimension, she went to work with her hands around my balls.

Within no time, my erection was back to its full size and my excitement at her licking touches rose by the second. It was incredible to feel the hot, expert lips of this woman all around my cock, sending shock waves through my body. I did not dare to look, so I just concentrated on feeling her intensive sucking and her lips moving up and down my shaft. Already, a heat wave had started building up in some remote corner of my body and I opened my legs even further to offer her all I had to give.

Suddenly, she stopped and moved up to meet me face to face. "Three options, remember?" she whispered in my ear. "Where do you want to come? You want to shoot on my tits, on my pussy or in my mouth?"

"Wow, what a set of choices," I muttered, "this is heaven and hell simultaneously, a real torture! But what about yourself, don't I get the chance to please you, too?"

"Well, what do you have in mind, sweet love god?"

"Very simple, you delicious chocolate pie," I suggested, "I want to smell you, to feel you, to lick you and I want to have my tongue on your pussy just when you get off. Let's see who is first to make the other come, ok?"

No more words were necessary, we just exchanged one meaningful, passionate look and bowed down to work. With both of us on our sides, I crawled up between her thighs and inhaled her wonderful female smell. Embracing her perfect ass with one arm, I brought myself into position just inches away from the entrance to her pussy. Extending my tongue, I reached her prominent clit and sent little love strikes to it. I used the tip of my tongue to encircle her love pearl, and I felt the lust building up in her hips.

Meanwhile, Layal simply continued where she had left off. My cock was still shining from her saliva when she took it in her mouth. Marking the rhythm with her hand around my base, she played her tongue over the head and all the sensitive nerve ends. Greedily, she sucked my erection in and out of her mouth, while giving my balls an expert rub.

All that was heard of our love game was the slurping sound of wet skin and sex juices being forced towards the climax. I knew I could not hold for much longer, too intense was her contact. I doubled my efforts to heat up her clit, resisting the overwhelming temptation to enter her pussy. Instead, my fingers found her asshole and I shoved two fingers right into it.

Right at that moment, the time seemed to have come to an end. As if by higher force, we stopped our motions simultaneously. Her clit was throbbing desperately under my tongue and my cock pulsated furiously in her mouth. Our bodies went rigid and for a moment, everything simply ceased to exist.

And the we came.

Layal sent out a muffled scream as she pushed her pussy into my face. Wild convulsion hit her hips and her ass turned into a single, stone-hard muscle. In the same instant, my balls sent out the first spurt of semen which was catapulted into the very depths of her throat. With a furious cry, I shoved my cock deeper into her mouth and emptied out my load in long, deep sprays. Her pussy twisted and turned under my continuous licking, and shudder after shudder flashed across her hips and made her yelp.

We were so immersed into one another's body that my own orgasm was transferred directly onto her sex and vice versa. Only very slowly, our entangled bodies calmed down and we were left with occasional spasms, a mix of different body secretions and the strong smell of sex in the air. I had stopped torturing Layal's clit and she just held my spent cock in her mouth; for all there was, we were motionless.

When we finally released each other from our ecstatic grip, I crawled up to her and slowly stroke away the tears of joy and sexual fulfilment that flowed over her cheeks. No words were necessary, our eyes spoke volumes: this was some of the most powerful and intense sex we had ever had – and "insha'allah – God willing" we would get another opportunity to repeat this experience...

alphata
alphata
71 Followers
12