Arabian Adventure Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alphata
alphata
71 Followers

"Are you feeling fine?" I whispered into her ear. She answered with a silent nod. "Do you mind if I move on?" The shaking of her head was less intense, but it was clear permission. I was stunned: she actually managed to keep her reservations and her shyness low and obediently stuck to her promise.

I bent down to take one of her nipples into my mouth and lick it, first softly, then more demanding. My hands moved down her belly and slowly followed the line of invisible hair down to her button; it was so beautifully exquisite and answered to my touch with the creation of little waves of goose bumps. While continuing downwards, I had to reposition my body and my cock was accommodated next to her head; but she made no movement to this new situation.

I was holding my breath when my hands reached the outskirts of her sex, where smoothly shaven skin received me. Her legs were still crossed, so I tapped her thighs to open up for me. Slowly, she spread her legs and offered me the first real look to her most sensitive body part. I was struck in awe by the beauty of her pussy. Clean-shaven, it lay innocently before me, looking absolutely untouched. The outer labia were stilled closed firmly over the entrance, reminding me of a sea clam that protects its vulnerable interior. As I half-expected, there were no visible signs of excitement; but hopefully, I was going to change this very soon.

As if handling the most delicate jewels in the world, my fingers were moving along her labia, caressing the skin around her pussy. Again I had to part her legs to give me a better access; she clearly was not used to that kind of attention being paid to this part of her body. My warm lips started touching her belly, with my tongue leaving a moist trail behind. I moved on, and my hands closed around her ass cheeks. There was still no trace of excitement, no smell, no moisture. By then, I was hovering right above her pussy, and my fingers cautiously pulled her labia apart. Her marble pussy opened and exposed her cherished pink flower to me.

In order not to scare her, I carefully started to lick the skin all around her pussy. If I wanted to really excite her I had to get her going slowly. So I extensively played my tongue up and down her thighs, around her hips, even along the sides of her ass and over the top of her belly. Slowly, I could feel a very distant excitement rise in her and I felt confident enough to tackle her centre; my throbbing cock that rested on her shoulder remained untouched.

I pulled her pussy open and started with my intimate massage on her entrance, working deliberately with my tongue. What a challenge to excite this woman; and silently, I swore to myself not to budge until I reached this objective. And slowly, very slowly, I felt how Rabab managed to relax and how her inner resistance decreased. That made me more courageous, and I probed a little deeper into her love hole, keeping a steady rhythm and pace.

With time passing by, the rest of my own nervousness eased and I really started to enjoy working on Rabab. Gradually, my perseverance seemed to pay off: her breathing became heavier, her legs had opened themselves a little wider and I could taste some of her own juice mixing with my saliva. Could it actually be that this was the first time she enjoyed a sexual encounter? Probingly, I pushed the tip of my tongue deeper into her pussy, but felt no physical resistance. It was tight, but clearly more accommodating than in the beginning. Moving forward, I worked with my hands on her ass, massaging and kneading it rhythmically. By then, my saliva had bathed Rabab's entire pussy in a sea of liquid and it became easier to penetrate her with my tongue.

I had started to sweat from the heat and the efforts that I was exerting, but the results were showing. Rabab had gotten excited, blood was concentrating in her groin and she was starting to catch the rhythm. I had almost forgotten about my own physical tension and concentrated solely on her love zone. The next object of my treatment was her clit, which remained hidden under layers of protective skin. In large circles, I moved my tongue around it, closing in with every round. When I hit it directly, I could hear the first vocal sign of approval from Rabab with a sudden moan that escaped her lips; she had finally taken that hurdle.

This was all the encouragement I needed and I wasted no time on playing around. For what seemed like forever, I worked on her clit and succeeded in heating up her entire body. Voraciously, I pulled out all the stops of getting her going, of working her up, of making her hot. Finally, some love juice started to come out of the depths of her pussy. Her clit emerged and glistered in the candle light. Although she still did not move in her position on the bed, Rabab was perceptibly getting excited from my treatment and took obvious pleasure in this new world she was entering. When I held still for a moment, the lower part of her body came up treacherously in search for my touch; I knew she was ready for the next stage.

I got rid of my futile underwear. Standing next to the bed, I took my cock in my right hand. It poked out rigidly and the knob was pulsating furiously. Cherishing the moments just before the next move, I moved and positioned myself between her legs. Quickly producing a condom and slipping in on, I bowed my head down to Rabab: "I will be very gentle with you, promise," I whispered in her ear, "just relax and trust me, I will make you enjoy this immensely."

"Yes, I trust you, but make it slowly; it has been a while for me."

Instead of an answer, I kissed her on her wonderful lips and savoured the taste of her mouth. Lowering my hips on her groin, I moved myself into the right position at the entrance to her love hole. I brought her knees up higher, spreading her thighs wider in order to gain a more easy access. Pushing probingly, I positioned my tip right before her pussy. This was it; I mumbled to myself, I was finally going to fuck Rabab. The mere consciousness of this fact made my cock twitch; by now it was so fully erect that it ached painfully.

And then I pushed into her. While embracing her head and kissing her tenderly, I shoved the tip of my cock into the opening of her pussy. My licking and her juice had made it slippery enough to enter; however, her tightness prevented me from entering all the way in one thrust.

"Oh my god, you feel so great," I exhaled under our kissing. Again I pushed forward and entered some more. Another dozen of movements, and I had finally reached my goal – my full-size cock stuck deeply in Rabab's precious pussy! After savouring those priceless moments and giving my cock the time to adjust to the tight and unknown environment, I joyfully went to work on what I had wanted from the beginning: I was going to work on this shy Syrian woman and fuck her until she screamed.

Little by little, I began to pump in and out of her, giving her a chance to accommodate the unusual experience. With every thrust, I felt her pussy widen and her lust increase ostensibly. Shortly after, I had no problems shoving my cock deeply into her until it hit the bottom of her pussy; the clapping sound of our hips meeting echoed rhythmically from the thick walls surrounding us. By then, Rabab seemed to have taken in the pace of lust; for the first time during our encounter, she reached out actively and put her arms around my body. Her head was arched back, the eyes closed and with my every push into her, a deep guttural sound escaped her lips.

I picked up speed and my shoving became more forcefully. Her hips actively engaged in our fucking, pushing against me whenever I drove into her. Her pussy seemed to have caught fire, and a generous quantity of love juice made our motions wonderfully slippery. Her moaning gradually converted into a whining, and her muscles eased some of the tension as she began to feel the relaxation that set in on her. By then I was working heavily on her. While her legs lay widespread on the bed, I was thrusting myself deeply into her, again and again. I knew I was not going to last long with this speed; but my plan was different anyway.

When I pulled away from her abruptly, she opened her eyes widely and looked at me with a mixture of puzzlement and anger. I did not want to lose her momentum, so I quickly bent down, bringing my mouth on her pussy and directly attacking her clit. Instantly, she gave in and closed her eyes again. By sucking her love pearl completely into my mouth, I made her shriek of lust; at the same time, I thrust two fingers forcefully into her pussy.

This double attack seemed to have done the trick; Rabab was finally nearing her orgasm. What I had never believed to be possible became true: she was on the brink of coming right into my face. It seemed like all her accumulated sexual frustration had finally found an adequate valve and I made sure it was unforgettable for her: my mouth sucked voraciously on her clit, my fingers relentlessly shoved in and out of her pussy and my other hand gripped her ass forcefully.

I guess Rabab herself was most shocked by the incredible energy with which the orgasm came over her. One hand clutched my hair while her body arched heftily on the bed. With all her force the pushed her pussy as deep as possible into my face until the first of a seemingly endless series of spasms hit her. She sent her screams echoing from the walls, while her body fell into an uncontrolled shaking; her innermost desires were turned outwards for me to share. While I was holding completely still, her sex was pumping agitatedly under my mouth and around my hand, and a tiny wiggle of my fingers sent series of quivers across her body.

It took a very long time until this state of emergency finally subsided. Still holding out, I deeply inhaled her female scent right at the source. I knew that all this had already been almost too much for Rabab to grasp and it was even more than I had expected; however, my plan did not stop here.

When I scrambled back between her legs, I was met with her exhausted and deeply satisfied look. When she realised that my intentions were far from being over, she tried to protest feebly: "No, no, don't, I can't."

With a smile, I resolutely pushed her objections away: "Oh yes, my love, oh yes. Now I will show how much woman is hidden inside you. And you will come screaming in my arms while I fuck you."

She did not have the strength for any attempt to protest, so I could easily spread her legs and position myself right on top of her. With one push, I thrust into her. I pulled out and shove back in, this time with more force. Instantly, my cock grew back to its full size, enthusiastic about the renewed attention it was getting. Rabab lay under me, totally spent from the orgasm that had just washed over her. Unable to react physically to my renewed penetrations, a lustful whining had formed in the depths of her throat and was slowly breaking the surface. I could tell that she was overwhelmed by what I inflicted on her; tears of joy had appeared at the corner of her eyes.

Just to make sure, I pulled out and paused for a second. Her whisper was barely audible above her breathing: "No, no, don't stop, please, go on, go on."

I wanted to hear her say it, I wanted her to tell me face-to-face: "I can't hear you, what do you want me to do?"

"Fuck me," she exhaled with the last strength that she had left, "fuck me."

Hearing those words out of her mouth tore down the last barrier in me. My lust seemed to expand into the infinite and my cock got ready for the final step. The limp body of Rabab was penetrated again and again by my forceful thrusts; I was fucking the living hell out of her. All my force seemed to have opened her up for a new and unknown level of lust; she cringed at my every movement and had now fallen into a continuous low shrieking. Her pussy was now wide open for me and I fucked her incessantly, desperately working her body to prepare for my approaching orgasm.

Just when I felt my balls contracting heavily into a tight globe, Rabab came for the second time, and even stronger than before. For a moment I almost lost her pussy, but then I slammed into her with one final bang. Both of our bodies went completely rigid and our sexes burst around each other. My balls turned inside out and my shaft started shooting out jets of hot and thick come. Feeling Rabab explode under me gave me an incredible extra kick and I felt like all the liquids in my body simply emptied out into her.

...

I do not remember how much time had passed, until our limp bodies retreated somewhat from the entanglement. Exhaustedly, I fell back onto the bed. Crouching next to me under my arm, Rabab's face was wet from the tears, and her body was still trembling from what had hit her.

"You are such an incredible woman, Rabab," I managed to mutter; and this time, I heard no objections.

I was awakened by a soft caressing of my cheek. Obviously, Rabab had regained her strength faster than me. When I opened my eyes, I found my head covered in her arm, with the other hand gently striking my face. This was the first time that she actively touched me anywhere during that night; until now, all activity had come from my side.

I looked into her beautiful facial features so close to my head and once again was stunned by the fullness of her lips. I let my look wander down her body, which she had made no effort of covering in the perfect temperature inside the room. I could notice that the condom had come off and my clean-shaven cock was hanging limply to one side. I turned back up and asked: "How do you feel, Rabab?"

"Wonderful," she replied with a bright smile, "this was so amazing, what did you do to me?"

"I just showed you what is hidden deep inside of you," I responded.

"It feels so greet, so..., well, I don't know what to say!" She was searching for words in English. "I feel like a woman."

"You are a woman and a very beautiful one indeed. And Rabab...?"

"Yes...?" she probed curiously.

"Don't you think it is time that you do something for me as well?"

For a second she started to crouch back into her office-mouse role, but then she looked back up: "Like what? What do mean?"

I got straight to the point: "Have you ever had a cock in your mouth?"

That was not quite the question that she had expected, I could tell by the mixed expression in her face. Surprised by the boldness of my words, she obviously let the words sink in and started to imagine the significance of what I had just said. I saw her mind racing, the wrinkles on her forehead were working hard and the muscles around her lips had begun to move.

"Well, I can tell by the look in your face that the answer is 'no'," I continued while straightening up a little, "but I go crazy if I don't feel those wonderful lips of yours working on me. I let you know what makes me feel good, just listen to what my body tells you."

With these words, I pushed her gently down between my legs, which I had opened welcomingly. Rabab visibly had some problems adjusting to this unexpected situation. With her head just inches away from my half-limp sex, she looked up: "So what shall I do now?"

I smiled: "Wrap your hand around my cock and pull down the foreskin. Yes, strongly, it does not hurt. Now move your hand gently up and down, try to get into the rhythm."

She did as I told her and very quickly got into an inexperienced but wonderful motion. Under her stroke, my cock recovered from its laziness and started growing. After less than a minute, she had it back to its full size and I was settling back to enjoy the sight and the entertainment. Another minute later, my cock was beautifully hard, dying to get a more intimate attention from her part.

"This skin here," I showed her the spot right under my crown, "is the most sensitive of it all. When you continuously stimulate me here, I will come. Try it with your thumb." She did as she was told and the effect was immediate. The blood came back to my groins with renewed force, and I was quietly preparing for the next steps. I leaned my upper body against the cushion, so I could fully take in the situation that was unfolding between my legs.

By then, Rabab had caught a good rhythm and started by herself to explore the region around my balls. She scratched them lightly with her fingers and was surprised at the effect that she caused. My balls moved with the excitement and I opened my legs a little more. Inquiringly, she looked up at me.

"Now do the same with your mouth," I instructed her. "Just use your lips and your tongue and keep the up-and-down motion. And start slowly, the rest will come."

With slight disbelief, she eyed the head of my throbbing cock that she held firmly in her hand, as if contemplating what to do next. Slowly, she brought her lips closer and opened them. Gathering all her courage, she closed her eyes took me into her mouth.

It was such a wonderful sight to see this woman sucking a cock for the first time, let alone feel the heat of her mouth on my dick. It did not take her long until she coordinated head and hand and she went to work. Her full lips were gliding down the sides of my shaft and came back up, leaving behind a glistening trace of her saliva. She was still experimenting with the unknown situation and tried to accommodate my length in her mouth. But she was getting more confident with every move, realising how she turned me on.

Feeling her slippery mouth working on me, I forgot that I had just come inside her and felt that I was getting ready for more. The sight of having this reserved Syrian woman going down on me, sucking my cock and striking my balls, was simply unforgettable. Although this was obviously her first blow job, I was determined to take it all the way to the end: I wanted to come into her mouth.

I felt my orgasm nearing. "Go on like this, it is wonderful how you do that, just keep on like this," I directed her movements. My hands reached out to strike her cheeks softly. With every motion, her features changed and I could admire my cock sliding in and out of her mouth. "Oh yes, baby, a little quicker, yes, that's it, yes, yes."

She was performing great and it was time to give her the deserved reward for her wonderful efforts; my orgasm was approaching. When my balls started contracting, she instinctively grabbed my cock harder and sped up. Those last seconds were just unbelievable, and I watched every single twist of it. She had closed her eyes and I opened my thighs, pushing more towards her face.

When she pressed down especially hard on my cock, I started to ejaculate.

Her surprise at my first spurt was instant, but I had acted even before and held her head in place with both of my hands. For a moment, everything seemed to stand still. The second and third shot of my come went into her mouth, and then my orgasm finally set in forcefully. By then, Rabab had recovered from her initial shock and kept her head in place. Almost motionless, she let me come into her mouth, let me empty myself out, let me shot my juice between her lips. My body bobbed up and down and I wrenched under the effects of my orgasm.

When no more love fluid came out, we had an awkward situation: she was hanging onto my cock and did not know what to do with the load I had just emptied out into her. Still under the influence of the wave that had washed over me, I squeezed her head lightly: "Swallow it, all of it, it's just for you."

With my cock still in her mouth, she nodded and with one gulp, she downed the entire mouthful. Licking her lips, she pulled back and looked up at me. I could not detect any of her previous shyness; this was a woman glancing at me naughtily and with a big smile, proud of what she had just completed.

She cuddled up to me and closed her eyes, still enjoying the aftertaste of my semen: "You taste good," she whispered.

alphata
alphata
71 Followers