Arabian Adventure Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alphata
alphata
71 Followers

...

We must have fallen asleep, since most of the candles had burned down when I opened my eyes again. The room was darker now, but I could clearly distinguish Rabab's marble figure lying relaxed on the bed. I felt her warm body next to mine; she was lying on her stomach and her chest was heaving from regular breathing.

Cautiously, I moved away from her and admire her beauty. The black hair was slightly disordered over her face, and her expression was so calm and content. I could smell her female scent and my eyes moved towards the source for all this happiness. Curving down over her invitingly round ass, I saw her spread legs on the white sheets with one knee bent.

Without disturbing her, I moved downwards and brought my head on top of her ass, with my body resting between her opened legs. I started covering her cheeks with soft kisses, taking in deep breaths of the pleasant smell she emanated. The situation made my cock twitch again; it was incredible what a stimulating effect this woman had on me. Quickly considering my options, my lust took control. Ever so lightly, the tip of my tongue moved forward and found her labia. There was still a trace of wetness, but for my intentions there needed to be more.

Trying not to wake her up, I caressed her pussy, first probingly, then with a more steady rhythm. Rabab moved a little, but only to open up her legs a little more to my touches. And not enough with that: in her sleep she answered with light counter pressure to my advances.

I became more daring and now licked up and down her crack. Slowly, it opened up to my touches and started producing the sweet love juice that I was looking for. At the same time, I stroke my cock towards a full erection to prepare for my final assault on Rabab: I was going to fuck her from behind and finally let all my lust out on her.

Bowing up to flip on the condom, I got between her legs and pushed my hips forward. My hands opened the entrance to her pussy ever so lightly, and then slid my cock into her. Rabab felt me entering in a half-awakened state and did not show any objections to my action; she just continued to lie there.

It was incredible to have her round, marble ass spread out before me and at the same time shoving my erection into her pussy. I should have been completely exhausted, but all I could feel was this determination to finalize this night with a bang. Incessantly, I slid in and out of her, and with every thrust her pussy widened more. Her juices provided the ideal basis for my intense fucking her; she lay still, but my deep pushes brought her passion back out. She started uttering deep moans into the pillow, while I worked away on her.

By then, I became completely caught up in driving deep and forcefully into her. Only her bouncing ass and her gaping pussy existed for me and I fucked her unremittingly. Suddenly, her lust cries reached my ears and I realized that I had brought her yet to another screaming orgasm. Still I fucked her, in and out, with all my force, and when she lay lifelessly I finally gave in and let the final orgasm wash me away.

Incredibly exhausted, I collapsed on top of her and slowly slid down at her side. Sweat was covering us and uncontrollable shivers were mixed with incomprehensible mutters under our heavy breathing; we had no strength left for anything but well-deserved sleep.

alphata
alphata
71 Followers