Arabian Adventure Ch. 06

Story Info
How an evening with the sexiest woman alive turns out.
7.5k words
4.01
34.1k
10
1

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/15/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alphata
alphata
71 Followers

Being a man in an Arab society is not always easy. To this day, I have not figured out whether being a white, Western man makes it actually more or less difficult when it comes to intimate relations within the oriental world outside of marriage. Clear enough, one's luck with sexual encounters is very much dependant on coincidence and the right time, place, circumstances and momentary situation.

There is still no way I would curse my fate of living in Syria, since the country has given me some of the most wonderful experiences in my life: surprising, intense, sensual, deep, lustful, loud and exotic encounters. I do have a liking for oriental women, especially of dark skin colour, and more than once did I have the pleasure of enjoying unforgettable moments.

However, sometimes it gets really hard for a man with a healthy sexual appetite not to become a little frustrated at the offered, yet unreachable charms of female curves. Especially during the summer time, the young and the older women show a liberal attitude towards dressing, by squeezing all available appeals into tight jeans and tops, wiggling their hips up and down the streets.

It was the beginning of July and I had entered just one of those frustration phases. Work was going alright, but my social life had turned out to be somewhat slow lately. Especially, I had not had good sex in quite a while, simply due to the lack of opportunity.

Trying to relax on a Thursday evening in one of the roadside cafés in a modern part of Damascus, I was lazily puffing away on a water pipe while trying to passively fight of the day's heat that only reluctantly retreated into the evening. My mind was surrendering to the number of asses and breasts on offer; they swayed by in all forms and colours: large, small, round, flat, hanging, sticking up, overflowing, pushed up – everything. While earlier on, my groin had shown some latent interest and tried to make some claims, it had stopped after a while and all efforts had died down.

Sipping my fresh strawberry juice, something caught my attention in the corner of my eye. Before I realized it, it was already to late: Maya, one of those women that haunt men in their most beautiful dreams as well as in their worst nightmares, had strolled by. Awestruck, I tried to hide behind my glass and pretended to be highly interested in the stone tiles on the floor.

Maya was one of the most incredible women I had ever seen in my entire life: she was tall, at least 5'9" / 1,75 m, which is gigantic for an Arab woman. Every pore of her body emitted a sensation of passion and lust – and she did every possible thing to enhance that. She usually wore high heels, barefoot, giving her an air of being completely unattainable. Her olive-coloured legs were perfectly shaped and curved upwards in a queen-like manner. Adorable backs of her knees followed and merged into the most female thighs available on this planet. What followed was an ass so powerful to blow away entire armies: round, full, curvy and tasty, exceptionally large but perfect in shape – an absolute rocket. Those few men still able to continue looking further upwards were rewarded with a highly sensual navel in the centre of well-adorned belly, all in the same breathtaking olive skin colour. The breasts were the ultimate weapon: standing far out from her body, they were huge, but in a way that left every mouth wide open and every hand trembling in a futile wish to touch them at least once before death.

As if it wasn't enough, Maya also called a marvellous set of full, red lips her own, which she willingly engaged in enthusiastic conversations. Mostly, her excitement was accompanied by agile, flirtatious eyes that emitted small lightings while speaking. Large curls of pitch-black hair rounded off her appearance. To put it in a nutshell: Maya was an absolutely incredible woman, and she did not mind doing everything to affirm that.

However, and contrary to what everyone believed was her attitude, she was an absolutely sympathetic, friendly and normal woman and friend. Somehow, the contrast between her fascinating looks and her natural behaviour did not come to her attention. Nor did she notice that men were fainting by the dozen when she walked by. I do not recall how many sleepless nights I had spent lonely at home when I had first seen her, and even more after I had met her for the first time. It did not matter that she had a husband who seemed to be out of town quite often. Her simple presence was reason enough to send every cock into stiffness and every set of balls into hurtful swelling.

She really was the last woman I wanted to see and endure that evening in my sorrowful state of sexual frustration. But luck was clearly not on my side, since she spotted me in my pathetic hiding place and steered through the crown right on to my table.

"Hi sweetie," she chirped and every head within a radius of 20 m turned, "how nice to see you, it has been a while! What are you doing all by yourself?"

Swaying between absolute pride and total embarrassment, I produced a smile and motioned towards the empty chair. My cock was already up and hardening when my nose caught her wonderful perfume.

"You look more beautiful than ever, Maya," I managed to deliver, staring in awe at her perfect make-up and her incredible body.

"Oh, you are just joking, I know you," she said and put her gorgeous fingers down on my hand. It was hard to believe, but I was 100% sure that she had no idea about the effect she had on people, especially of the opposite gender. "I am sorry, but I have to run and cannot join you. But why don't you come later to the 'Liquid Lounge', then we can do some dancing together? I will be there from 10 onwards with some friends, you know them."

I tried to conceal my arousal, a feeling she always evoked in my even when only opening her mouth: "I will see, maybe I come for a quick drink. You know I can't resist your suggestions, but this evening it will be a battle."

"I would love to see you there, so think about it... Bye!" With a little wave, she tried to disappear into the streets, but my eyes glued themselves to her swaying ass and followed her halfway through town – at least so I thought. She was one of those women that had this irresistibility: I knew I was going to make a fool out of myself, I was starting my dreaming already and in the end my frustration at the chance I never really had would be even bigger than before.

But it was unavoidable that I went.

It was a small club with a cosy atmosphere, more like a private dance club with friends. Large discotheques do not exist in Syria, so this was as good as it got. But music and ambience was only second-rate that night anyway: I went because Maya had said that she wanted to see me there. It would have been perfect to know her as a friend, as a neuter – it was a pity that I just could not shake off my male instincts and spend some impartial time with her. But so it was.

I spotted her on the tiny dance floor, easy to distinguish amongst the smaller crowd. Of Syrian descent, Maya had been brought up in the UK and only three years ago, had moved back to Syria with her family. Shortly after, she had gotten married and worked in a lawyer's office. I had no idea how anybody around her could actually keep his mind on his paperwork, but luckily that was not my problem.

I greeted some of our common friends and got into kind conversations. This diversion did me actually good, and I felt very much at ease until Maya appeared back from her dancing. Grabbing her drink, she spotted me, moved over and pinched me: "I knew you were coming, great to see you! Just let me get my breath back and we will make it to the dance floor, handsome man!"

Off she went like a whirlwind, leaving me behind with a stunned look. While one half of my brain was debating whether or not I knew her exact age or if the 29 were just a guess, the other half tried to grasp what the eyes were fervently reporting: tight-fitting, beige linen trousers accentuated every single detail of Mayas figure, while her upper body was held together by a white wrap shirt that made her large breasts stick out even more than usual. How was I going to survive that evening?

Simple solution: drinking! They served alcohol in that club, so for the first time in months I ordered a gin tonic – I really needed it. It took me not even two minutes to down it, and I went for a second. Only after half of that had disappeared down my throat, I could relax somewhat and strength began to flow back into my limbs. The absurdity of the situation made this drastic action necessary: I was dying to make this woman mine and there was no way in the world I would ever achieve that. Once I had actually accompanied her home after a late dinner and come up for a pepsi – but she had not shown even the slightest interest in any closeness, she had seemed to be totally immune to anything I did. I remembered having left her place like a beaten dog, swearing that I would never again humiliate myself in the same manner.

Vow or not, I was sweating in the club and that was caused by the movements that Maya was making next to me on the dance floor. Lucky enough, my drinks showed a soothing effect and took my mind off my immediate surrounding. I enjoyed moving to the music, I knew most of the Arabic chart songs and smiled broadly at Maya. The only thing that shook me every time was the accidental touches by any part of her body that sent series of shivers down my body.

Between all the drinking, dancing, chatting and laughing, the night went quickly and before I realised it, me and Maya were the only ones left from our group. I checked the time: "Do you know it is already 2.30?"

She gave me a surprise look: "No, I did not realize that. That's why everybody has left, now I get it!"

With a tipsy motion, she came over at my table and stood next to me, her glass in the hand. I could not help but admiring her carefully manicured hands, her slim fingers standing in contrast to the voluptuous female body. My look followed her brown arm up to her neck, where her open mouth was waiting for me to finish my travel: "I think I have had a good share of drinks tonight. How do you feel? You look quite the same, sweetie!"

"I feel it was a fun night with lots of dancing and liquids. But I am fine, most of it I sweated out anyway, trying to keep up with all your energy!"

Her white teeth flashed: "Do you think you can accompany me home? You have the same way, don't you? Makes me feel better on the street."

I knew this was going to be my doom, every step pure torture. Accompanying her to her house, touching her cheek to wish her good-bye and then waiting to see that fabulous ass disappear up into the stairs. No evening could have ended in a more horrible way, and I was already fearing every step on my own way home.

"You want to stay here glued to the table?" Her voice next to my ear made me jump, and smelling her wonderful sweet, alcoholic breath made me melt away. But I managed to pull myself together, acting like at least half a man and following her out. The next insurmountable obstacle to my movements came in form of the stairs. Her bulging ass swayed back and forth in front of my face, the humid linen of her trousers almost touched my nose and only with luck I managed not to fall on my way up. I had no explanation what this woman did to me; all I knew was that I had a raging hard-on in my pants and almost no brain cells left to function.

Slightly drunk but welcomingly greeted by the fresh air, we linked our arms for support and continued on the night streets of Damascus. I wished this way to her house never to end and I prayed that it would be over as soon as possible. The pure female scent that her body gave off after all this dancing blurred my senses and my nose was on its way to find the source.

"What are you doing, are you sniffing me?" Her laughter filled the streets and sent another wave of her smell over to me.

"I am just, well, smelling you – you smell so sensual, so good!"

She moved away, only to come quickly back again: "I probably stink after all this sweating in the dance club. I really need to shower now before going to bed."

As always, even my most strictly suppressed hopes vanished at a simple sentence of her. In vain, I tried to tell myself to get my mind straight, to let off with all sexually compromising thoughts and to just concentrate on my further way home. It was hopeless with Maya, nothing worked.

"We made it," she called out, when we came to a halt in front of her building, "thanks for bringing me, it was a fun evening. I really do enjoy it sometimes when my husband is not here."

When she bowed forward to kiss me on the cheek, my mouth in cooperation with some remote brain cells came to life: "Would you mind if I come up with you?"

She stopped and looked at me: "Why, it's late and I have to shower and then go to bed?"

"Just for a quick drink of water," I gabbled, "and I'll be right on my way."

She hesitated for a moment: "Well, sure, why not, come on."

She lived on the third floor and I cursed myself for the idea of coming up on every single step. My mouth stood open, ready to bite into her ass as it swayed before me, left, right, left, right... I stumbled into her when she came to a halt in front of her door. At least, she had her smile back by then.

"Welcome to my home! You have been here before, so just go to the fridge while I have to get rid of these wet clothes." With my dick hard as a rock, I moved carefully into the kitchen and poured myself some water. Deliberately sipping and savouring each drop, I turned around at a low noise. Maya had appeared in the door, dressed in a bathrobe, all in white, with her olive legs and arms sticking out. The contrast of her black hear on her shoulders made me choke and burst into a coughing fit..

She moved over and patted me on the back. To feel the cloth of her bathrobe on my arms was just stunning and I never wanted to stop coughing again. She laid her arms around me in an effort to support my relaxing, but the effect was just the opposite. Slowly, she guided me to the living room and on the sofa.

"Either you are a bad drinker or something has shocked you – what was it?" she asked innocently.

At the same time, she made an effort to massage my lungs. Her breast, though firmly held in place by her bathrobe, touched my body. I was in heaven. Like in trance, I turned my head towards her and whispered: "Maya..."

When opening my eyes, our lips were only half an inch apart and I stared right into her dark eyes. She must have felt something different, since she simply did not answer nor make any movement to turn away. This moment was magical, both our energies accumulated into the space between our faces and my heart started beating furiously. A higher force pulled us closer and I could feel her breath on my skin. Still holding our gaze in total absorption of the moment, I felt her lips touch mine like the evening wind on a summer day. They were so soft, so full, so ripe, so hot, so humid and they surrendered to the miniscule power that I engaged in pushing slightly forward.

We paused in this position and let the moment expand infinitely.

We did that a second time.

And then she broke away from me, her look lowered and her arms withdrawing.

"I think we should not do this. It is not ok."

I kept silent for a moment. The most perfect moment had come and slipped away again. The Earth resumed its movement. And my brain worked again, somehow: "Sure, ok, look, I am sorry, I did not mean to..."

"No need to be sorry, I liked it. But I don't want to go further. I hope you understand."

"Of course I do. Can I hold you in my arms, is that ok?"

Her smile slowly came back to her, and she cuddled up on my shoulder. Her soft bathrobe caressed my skin and I put my arm around her. After some deliberation and cooling down, she wrapped her arm around me from down below. "Come down here with your neck, I want to sniff you just like you did with me in the streets."

Without hesitation, I obliged and bowed down. Just the touch of her skin on my neck sent instant goose bumps through the entire left side of my body. She started sniffing quickly, and then went over to inhale my scent deeply. "You smell wonderful, the mixture between your perfume and your sweat is almost intoxicating." She inhaled two more times, and then I felt her lips on my neck.

"I know I should not do this," she muffled from under my chin, "but can I kiss you again, just once more?"

In spite of an answer, I took my head back and bowed down towards her. With closed eyes, my lips met hers and we continued exactly where we had let off before. With only the slightest movements, we savoured the moment, cherishing every sensation of the forbidden fruit that we just tried. Her breath entered me and just so much as inebriated me. I could feel my head spin, and it had nothing to do with any alcohol that I had enjoyed earlier that evening. Despite the motionlessness, we almost forgot to breathe.

Without looking up, Maya crouched back with her head against my breast. After some moments, she murmured as if absorbed in her own thoughts: "You are a wonderful kisser." Then she took my hand and looked at it, saying with a stronger voice: "And you have very nice hands. They are a little small for a man, but they are well taken care of and express sensitivity."

After a little pause she looked up to me, her gaze not leaving the grip on my eyes: "I would like to know how they feel on my breasts. Do you want to touch me?"

My next coughing fit was just waiting in a corner of my throat, but I managed to fight it off. By now I would have climbed the walls had she expressed that wish. I was as helpless as ice-cream melting away in the summer sunshine, and all I managed was a somewhat awkward nod.

With an unsure, but slightly satisfied expression on her face, she moved in her position, bringing her had into my lap and extending her body along the couch. During this motion, a side of her robe slid down and revealed one of her knees. Not only stood the unfathomable dark tone of her skin in an absolute striking contrast to her robe; also the creation of her legs up to that spot made my heart miss a beat. This was nature in its essence of beauty, revealing itself before my eyes.

She lay in a good position not to collide with my dick, which by that time would have outscored any marble block in hardness. I simply could not believe the development that had taken place during the last half hour. As if to prove that it was not a dream (or a nightmare), I placed my hand on her forehead and started caressing her. Every line of her facial features became subject to my touches, and I explored every pore with my finger tips. Her lips trembled slightly when I passed them on the way down towards her neck.

I followed the pulsating veins along her collar. Her skin was so incredibly soft, and in places still humid from sweating. In others, the sweat had dried and left sticky patches, which were a marvellous contrast to her smoothness. I approached the opening of her robe and I could already make out her cleavage: a big gap between two giant hills.

Her heaving breasts showed clearly that she was agitated and waiting for me. I slid down and inserted my finger into the space between her breasts. She felt warm and welcoming, and the contrast of colour between her skin and mine even enhanced my visual excitement. When she moved, I thought for a short moment that I had lost her and that I had blown this one-time chance. But she did not stop me, quite the opposite: she pulled her robe apart and gave me an unobstructed view to her round treasures.

I had wondered in the past for many times what her tits would look like out in the open. I never had thought they could be only half as beautiful. As a lover of female forms in all sizes, I could only admire this giant wonder laying before my eyes. Her breasts were huge, definitely the largest I had ever seen. But resting innocently on Maya's chest, they were so indescribably perfect: circular nipples, dark colour, round edges, smooth surface, inviting shine – in short, a centre of female perfection.

alphata
alphata
71 Followers
12