Arabian Adventure Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alphata
alphata
71 Followers

My hands were trembling when reaching out for her. I had the feeling of making her dirty with my hands, of interrupting this perfection. When I finally made contact with her skin, a soft moan escaped Maya's lips. This encouraged me to continue exploring, to feel her full tits with my hands. While massaging them with all my tenderness, I subconsciously moved my groin closer to her head and at one point, she made unintentional contact with my raging hard-on. While I was still all caught up in touching her, this obviously had the negative side-effect of bringing her to terms with the situation and our act. As a result, I felt her hands on mine, bringing them to a halt and then slowly taking them away from her body.

I had difficulties controlling myself. On the one hand, I was so incredibly grateful for the opportunity that she had given me. On the other hand, I was desperately longing to continue with our interaction, to go on caressing her, to explore her body and also to feel her touch me. She must have been aware of my internal battle, since she hugged me strongly in an effort to calm my body down and to bring down the excitement that had been building up.

"I think it would be better if you go now."

Her words hit me like a hammer. I had been fearing them from the beginning, and I had tried to fight them off all the time. But now that she had said them, my internal protection shield seemed to collapse. Beaten like a dog – once again – I managed a less than dynamic: "Ok." and started moving.

Maya sensed my state of mind: "I am sorry, but I cannot do this, it is not correct. It feels just too wonderful when you touch me... I would want to be with you, but I can't."

I simply could not look her in the eyes, I only felt empty at that moment. It was as if something between us had broken. I could not believe how stupid I was: firstly, to bring myself into that situation by asking to come up; and secondly, to let her do with me just what she wanted to. I was not being myself around her, and maybe that was the moment to realize that.

With resolution in my expression, I looked up from the floor and our eyes met: "Maya, sorry, I have been acting like a total jerk. I should have never asked to come up. You are such a beautiful woman, and sometimes I just cannot hold back my admiration and my longing for you. I am sorry if this has led to a situation that you feel bad about. I hope this has not destroyed the friendship we had; but if it has there is nothing I can do about that now. I am sorry, Maya."

She let me finish what I had to say, but her response to it came very vehemently: "Oh no, there is nothing you have to be sorry about. It is me who has to excuse the whole situation. I know how you looked at me and I let it get this far. I lured you into this mess and then pulled back out like a chicken."

Somehow, I did not really believe what I heard from her. But when she stood there before me in her robe, and as if to underline her words started making noise like a real chicken and flapping her arms like wings, I could not help but burst out laughing. I laughed so hard that tears were showing in my eyes and my head filled with blood like a balloon. After another one of those already familiar coughing fits, I finally managed to calm down and look at her.

With her most sympathetic smile and still in her robe, she stood in front of me. Without her shoes she was actually a little smaller than me – a totally new perspective. "Oh, come here, Maya," I bubbled relieved and took her in my arms, "we both were a little stuck up, don't you think? Wow, I really couldn't breathe when you were around me, you turned me on so much!"

Maya seemed to be equally serene: "And I did not know what to do to loosen you up, you always seemed to be so fixed on me!" She cuddled a little closer: "It was so bad because I could not even flirt with you without fearing that you would jump on me."

"You really wanted to flirt with me and couldn't?" I inquired.

"Of course, you were always so serious and stuck up when being around me. I always feared if I gave you a little more space, you would fall in love with me or something similarly serious. And that is not the kind of complication I am looking for, definitely not." She shook her head vigorously as if to make that point absolutely clear.

"Have I really been like this?"

"Oh yes," she replied, "you have. No way to get into a normal interaction with you; you were just too tight, you had an abnormal fixation on me. What a shame, especially after I have felt now how good you kiss and in which way are able to arouse me just by massaging my breasts..."

My eyes widened and I shook my head in disbelief: "Wait a minute, what are you saying there?"

Maya breathed deeply: "So again, just for your slow brain to understand: I am saying that you are a handsome man, I have liked you from the first moment, but there was no way I could show that because I had to fear that you would take anything totally serious. And so I just tried to ignore my desire to grab that cute butt of yours and take it home with me." And with these words, she used both hands to grab my ass powerfully. A big teasing smile appeared on her face.

I still had trouble grasping her words: "But, but what about your husband? Didn't you say...?"

"What I meant was, that I did not want to do that to YOU! My husband doesn't come back until next week and there is no need for him to know what you and me would be doing together here."

"But Maya, all I wanted to do since I have known you is just to get close to you, in a physical sense. I never pretended anything else, I know you are married and I am not in love with you. Or more to the point: you are so awfully beautiful and sexy, to me you are the most desirable woman in the world, that I pined for you every time I saw you or came near you. I wanted to touch your skin, to knead your tits, to grab your ass and to eat your pussy – and this desire was just so huge, all the time. I had no intention of giving you a different impression all along. I am not in love with you, sorry!"

She listened to my words and seemingly took them all in. Then she stepped back and took on a challenging pose: "Well, my dear, if all you ever wanted was my tits and my ass – then why don't you come and get it?"

With a mocking smile she moved and pretended to open her robe and just offer herself to me. But I could see that she was just playing, it was more than clear. For the second time that night, there had been a major shift in our relationship: it felt as if all those complications that stood between us had fallen off and we were just looking at each other like a man watches a woman he fancies. No plays, no fixtures, no wrong expectations. For the first time that evening, I took a free breath. It felt so incredibly good being here with her and slowly I realized what did lie ahead of me.

We both took a quick step forward, meeting in the middle and uniting in a wonderful kiss that expressed all the happiness that we both felt. We laughed our relief out loud into the night and I picked her up and swirled her around once.

"Only one thing before we get started," she said while pushing the centre of her body against mine, "I want to take a shower, I don't want to present myself to you as sweaty and salty as I am now. You can fix us a drink in the meantime, what do you say?" And she placed her warm lips on my ear to whisper: "And we have all night to do what we like...".

With that, she disappeared into the back of the apartment and I heard the shower start. I was paralysed, I still did not realize to the full extent what was going on. 'Ok, she said drink,' I muttered to myself and forced myself into the kitchen. While pouring two glasses, an excited anticipation set in and took control of my body. Goose bumps and a broad smile showed and my dick sprang back to life. The alcohol suddenly tasted incredibly great.

Again wrapped in her robe, she returned and gave the way free for me. Never before had I taken such a quick shower, I was so turned on by what lay ahead. I had found a big towel that I used for cover, and I took a seat on the other side of the couch. Drinks in our hands, we just looked at each other. Deeply we sank into our gazes and our breathing became heavier. The bulge under my towel showed clearly, which Maya noticed with a knowing smile.

She sank the last of her drink and with her exquisite hand put down the glass on the table. Very deliberately, she untied the belt of her robe, making sure I watched her every movement. I held my breath, unable to move. As if in slow motion, she opened her robe in the middle and revealed its marvellous content. Inch by inch, her body came to light, olive skin under pure white cotton.

When she was done, I had the most perfect woman lying naked in front of me on the couch, offering herself to me. I was in heaven. She was a goddess, and her figure was unblemished. Her breasts were huge and perfectly round; her belly appeared incredibly loveable; her hips challenging and accommodating; her legs the ultimate edition of shape; and over all that lay her seamless skin, exotic and lustful in every pore.

I took three attempts before I even dared to look between her legs. Superb thighs met with her belly and in the middle I discerned the most delicate fruit I had ever laid eyes on. Surprisingly, a little patch of dark hair marked the zone above her sex. But below, there was nothing but skin, soft, full, mature and inviting.

Her perfect proportions finally got me moving. The tension between us was becoming unbearable. I emptied my glass, got up and left it on the table next to hers. It was only a few steps over to her; I loosened my towel and let it drop to the floor. Naked, with my fully erect cock sticking out, I stood before her and could not take my eyes off the wonderful blossom between her legs.

My veneration for this heavenly creature before me made sink to my knees right in front of her. I could not help it, it just happened. My hands moved forward and parted her legs. Her pussy was now right before me. I stared. Her skin was flawless, dark olive. Her labia were fleshy, almost untamed. Thick was her black hair towering above, and she opened up some more for me. I almost became intimidated by her wildness and I detected her pussy move in the rhythm of her beating pulse.

When my fingers touched her skin, it felt like reaching into burning flames. I opened her labia to reveal her pinkness. It was strikingly beautiful, and I felt helplessly drawn into her innermost female parts.

Only then did I notice her smell. It was mature and intense, and brought out allusions to musk, to forest soil after a rain shower and to thick chunks of grilled meat, all mixed with a hint of the first potent urine in the morning. I absorbed it into every pore of my body, I opened her lips wider to get more of that smell and I inserted my nose right into her pussy. It was overwhelming; and it brought out animal-like instincts in me.

My tongue shot forward and buried itself into her wet flesh. She tasted even more intense than she smelled; I felt like I never ever wanted to leave this spot. I howled for some seconds with my tongue sticking up her pussy; then I let out a holler. Maya was surprised, but equally thrilled by my reaction. She pushed my head deeper into her lap and closed her thighs around me in ecstasy. But there was no way to keep me down like that; my animal magnetism had broken through and it was focused on a quick release.

I broke free and brought my body on top of hers. How much had I waited and longed for that moment and now it was actually happening! I buried my fingers in her spectacular full tits and my craving lips found hers. Our tongues met in a feverish embrace, our saliva was exchanged and we shared her warm and musky body fluids.

My body quivered from all the excitement and I pulled reluctantly back, putting my head on her shoulder. I felt her refreshing breath in my ear: "What would you like to do with me?"

I could not answer immediately; the mere imagination of my wildest dream came on almost too strong for me. Then it blurred out, from the depths of my innermost desires: "I want to fuck you from behind. Into your ass. I want to fuck your perfect ass."

Her embrace became even stronger: "Oh yes, do that, oh yes... but I want to feel you inside me first, please..."

Unwillingly, our sexes separated from the occasional touch when I crawled free from her and stood up. The couch was the perfect playground for our plan. Maya gave me a mischievous smile when she, provocatively slowly, turned herself around and supported herself with her arms on the back rest. And then she awaited my assault.

But I started slowly, biting and kissing her neck. I followed the goose bumps down her spine, and accompanied it with a trace of saliva. My tongue caressed her skin almost reverently, until coming to her lower back. Once again I got down on my knees, when it was time to take on her magnificent ass. Sticking up huge and invitingly, it consisted of pure shape, roundness and lust. I continued licking her, entering her crack from above.

I took my time approaching the centre and I relished every single moment of the convergence. A slight sweat film guided my tongue into the abyss. The skin became harder and more bulging, and then I finally hit gold: I had reached her asshole. Even that was perfect in shape and consistence! My tongue circled it lovingly and I inundated her back door entrance with all the liquid I could produce; I knew we would need it in just a moment. Thus preparing her second love hole, I grabbed a good piece of her pussy with my hands from behind and massaged her. More of that wonderful and potent smell came about and put me into the first stage of my ecstasy.

It was time to get serious for me and Maya. I got up and put my cock into her waiting hands; it was the first time she touched it and she directly wanked it strongly for a couple of times. Her moaning showed that she liked what she held in hands. And she knew what she wanted: determinedly, she moved to position my hard-on right behind her ass.

I looked down on her and was ready like never before: my cock was rock-hard; her breathtaking, olive ass stuck out waiting for me; her legs were spread wide apart to ease the access. I positioned the head of my cock right at her pussy entrance, where a wet flow welcomed the touch. My arms reached underneath her body and took hold of her spectacular tits. And then, very slowly, I pushed into her.

My white cock entering her dark olive pussy, spreading her lips and disappearing into her body were an unforgettable sight. It took like forever until my hard-on was buried totally inside her. Glistening with her juice when I pulled it out, my cock throbbed slightly and then launched itself back into Maya's warm cervix.

It was simply heaven to stand behind her and working her pussy. And the best was still to come.

My thumb probed the state of her ass crack and found it still perfectly lubricated. Thinking what I was about to fulfil almost brought me to come; I had to pull out, leaving her pussy empty and arching. Her asshole was fully grown and mature; and I saw that it was perfectly made to accommodate me deep inside.

I kneaded her ass in preparation for the final onslaught of passion and lust; it was so full and thick, strong and shapely, female and wild. She bowed down her hips and lowered her head obediently. Just this gesture in itself was so incredibly strong and showed that she was completely committed to taking me on. I spread her ass cheeks and exposed her hole to the night air. It was time.

I put the head of my cock into position, leaning on her entrance. Wet from her juice and my saliva, I could have entered right there – but I wanted her to take an active part. My right hand reached around her hip and found her patch of hair. Moving down, I grabbed a fistful of the meat slabs of her pussy and pulled it. She reacted instantly with moaning and a twitch of her body. And then I took her clit between three of my fingers and pressed it firmly. The following intensive massaging of her most female part had the desired effect almost immediately: Maya started to move her hips, her belly and then her ass, trying desperately to find an answer to her growing lechery.

When she realized my cock knocking at her back door, she pushed back. Her whole ass was in motion and tried to satisfy the unleashed horniness that had built up intensively inside her. She needed to be penetrated and she did her fair share to achieve that.

With one strong push backwards, the head of my hard-on popped into her asshole. Maya's muscles tensed for a moment, but then relaxed visibly. She went back to her rhythm from before, fuelled by my continuous massaging of her clit. Now she wanted me to push forward, to come deeper into her, to penetrate her ass. I just stood there and watched how she – centimetre by centimetre – sucked my cock into her tight hole. Her muscles spread around the unusual object being inserted. But she was so horny that she did everything to feel me inside her.

The feeling of having my white cock stick all the way up in her olive ass was absolutely overwhelming. It was time for a serious decision: either I would wait until I went crazy – or I would take over the active role in this and fuck her ass. I decided on the second option and went to work.

It was incredibly tight insider her, so I cautiously pulled back before pushing back in. My pumping gradually became more agitated, when I saw that she had accommodated me in her ass and began to take great pleasure in this unusual form of penetration. And that was when I could really give it all I had. I grabbed her ass on both sides and thrust forward; I still had difficulties believing what I saw with my own eyes and felt on every pore of my cock and of my entire body; it was just too fantastic.

Our fucking had taken on an animalistic touch: I tried to stuff my whole member into her tight hole and she stuck her ass up as high in the air as possible. Our ecstasy was almost complete. When in the heat of the moment, I slipped out for an instant, I felt like falling into that gaping, black hole that I stared into. A shiver ran all through my body: this was Maya's asshole, widened by my cock and almost pleading for me to fill her up.

We could both feel the final moments of our fucking approach. The immense energy in my balls that had built up all over that evening and even in the weeks before, bubbled up to pour forth into Maya's ass. Her trembling and twitching showed an equal amount of lust welling up in her, when I felt the muscles of her ass contract rhythmically around my cock. This triggered the onset of my own orgasm, and I accompanied the first spasms by the last, hard thrusts up her asshole.

We moaned in synchrony as my cock and her ass finally exploded. My cum squeezed its way up my shaft to spurt out into the unfamiliar surrounding of Maya's ass. The wild pulsating stretched her hole even more in a final climax. I stuck all the way up in her, grabbing her ass forcefully and letting her spasms slowly subside around my pole.

Reaching the end of my physical and mental strength, there was no way I could prevent my cock from slowly gliding out of her asshole. Once again, I went down on my knees and leaned my face against one of her ass cheeks, trying to catch my breath. One of her hands came around and held my head against her body – it was a gesture of perfect understanding, after sharing one of the most incredible sexual experiences we both had lived.

alphata
alphata
71 Followers
12