Arabian Night

Story Info
Unsatisfied Indian housewife falls for it in Dubai.
5.3k words
4.35
191.5k
85
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anunair
anunair
36 Followers

This is a true incident that happened in my life. It'd seem unbelievable but this really happened to me. I'm not a writer so please excuse my language.

I'm an Indian (from India) woman of 26. The incident I'm about to tell you happened two years back. My name is Anitha Nair but friends and family members call me Anu. I was brought up in the city of Madras and I was (still am) beautiful to look at. (I have modeled for some commercials and anchored for a few TV shows, nothing big)

I grew up in a really conservative family but I had exposure to the theories of sex but never had any practical knowledge until my marriage. Sex was not taboo but sex before marriage was certainly unthinkable. There was a Christian boy, George, who lived in the same building as ours whom I liked a lot. He used to drop me off at college sometimes and I enjoyed it when my medium sized breasts touched his back now and then. I wouldn't have minded if he had tried to be more intimate at those times when we were alone in my house but nothing like it ever happened.

I got married to Sekhar, a computer vizkid two years older than me when I was 22. It was all arranged by my parents with my consent. I was not in love with him but I kind of liked him and accepted him as my husband.

We had pretty ordinary sex all along. Since I hadn't known anything else I used to think of it as a routine duty I enjoyed to perform. It was mostly a 10 minutes affair that left Sekhar asleep and me deeply aroused. But I didn't know anything better so I didn't know what I was missing. Well, I had watched some porno's at my friends place but thought it was all faked and acted out.

One year after marriage Sekhar had to leave for Dubai on an assignment. I accompanied him on this trip. He was working for a company owned by a Sheik from UAE. Now, Sekhar was fourth in the power ladder. The top man was getting too old for his post and there was an invisible battle between the next two for the top most position. When Sekhar was called to Dubai, it was certain that he would be asked upon to give his views on the two, which would have it's effect on the appointment. The warring generals hosted a party each before we left for Dubai. It was evident what they wanted him to do. It was not going to be an easy assignment.

We had a luxurious apartment with servants in Dubai. Sekhar had to solve problems for their American clients and was busy all the while. I had the time of my life touring and shopping everywhere in Dubai.

One night Sekhar took me to a fantastic party in a Big Beach Hotel. It was hosted by his company and the invitees included lot of Sheikhs and other big shots. They were all filthy rich people. I was introduced to a lot of Arabian Sheikhs and businessmen from all over the world. Some were well mannered and told me I look beautiful and some even kissed my hand. I was kind of uncomfortable with strangers kissing my hand. But I knew I had to act cultured and not offend the guests. It wasn't their fault that I was brought up in India, alien to all these customs.

Then there was this American, in a very expensive suit, with a muscular body. As soon as we were introduced and I offered a 'Namaste' with hands folded together, he took me into his arms. I was shocked and numbed by the suddenness of his action. This was the first time a grown up man other than my husband held me in his arms. This was the first time my breasts got crushed on another man's chest. That too in front of hundreds of people. I looked at my husband and saw his face become red with rage. He was a very possessive husband and I had known it. The American spoke in a loud voice; "She feels so good to hold on. Sekhar is a lucky man". And he kissed me on my lips. I wished the floor would split in two and I could disappear. I was mad at the whole world. I felt like being raped. At the same time I had a strange feeling in my stomach. I could feel my vaginal walls getting wet. I was getting aroused and I hated it. I wanted to be home alone in my bed so I could weep and weep. I felt his lips part and force my lips to part too. One hand was on my hips with the thumb pressing dangerously close to my pubic mount. I resisted and tried to pull away from him but he was reluctant to leave me.

When this guy released finally me I looked around trying to smile. Some people were laughing as if they had witnessed a very amusing incident. But I saw no one was bothered about it. Even Sekhar was trying to be casual. As for the American, I saw him kissing another lady right on her lips and they were sucking at each other. This lady was introduced to me a short while ago as the Marketing Chief's wife. I felt much relieved about myself but what worried me most was the fact that the wetness down there had turned into a drizzle.

Then a tall Arab clad in white and with the headgear came to me. He looked like "Amitab Bachan", the Indian matinee idol of yester years. I had seen this Arab in the photograph once Sekhar brought home and I knew he was the Big Boss.

"You are Sekhar's wife?" he asked plainly.

I answered with a nervous 'yes'.

"Nice to meet you. You are prettier than he had told me"

"Thank You." I blushed.

"How's your apartment? Is every thing alright?"

"I have every thing there and it's a wonderful suite. Thank you." I meant it.

"Welcome. Anyway, if there is any thing you need here just let me know. And have a nice stay" He walked a few steps and stopped. "Sorry about William. But he meant no harm. He's just trying to be funny." And he walked away.

I looked around for William, the American. He was nowhere to be seen. So was the marketing Chief's wife.

After dinner there was a performance by a team of Samba dancers. Soon lots of guests started joining them and what followed was some thing I found very hard to comprehend. I could see guys exposing the dancers' breasts and fondling them. Some were sucking like mad. Then I saw an old guy taking his shirt off. He then got out of his trousers too. He put his hands inside his shorts and pulled out an almost limb cock. I had the shock of my life. This evening was becoming too wild for my taste. I thought of seeking Sekhar out and leaving the party. But something beyond my control made me sit in chair and watch the melee. I have to admit that beyond the shock and numbness there was a fascination in my mind that forced me to watch this orgy.

The old guy was now forcing a young dancer to suck his cock. I could see she had no other choice but to oblige. She was naked except for her footwear and broken string of her bikini that hung around her hips. Now the old man was squeezing her breasts with one hand and fingering her in her pussy with the other. All around them the scenes were not much different.

There I was, a traditionally brought-up Indian girl, watching a full-blown orgy, live. I searched through the faces for Sekhar. If he were in there somewhere I would have committed suicide! But fortunately I didn't find him anywhere in the room.

Then I saw some one looking straight at me from the crowd. It was William. When he caught my eyes his face lit up and he came to me in quick steps. He had no clothes on him. He had a muscular body and his cock was hard and stood parallel to the ground as he walked towards me. I could see it was wet from some one's mouth or pussy. He grabbed my hands and pulled me from the chair. I resisted but he was too strong for me. I was pulled up and I had to balance myself to keep me from falling. He embraced me tightly and I could feel his cock stabbing me just below my navel. My legs were pulled up from the grounds and I felt my saree getting pulled up exposing my calves. I guess I cried out loud but no one could hear me in the cacophony. He grabbed my ass with both hands and pressed his cock on my naked belly. One hand was moving over my 'saree' towards my ass cheeks and after parting them it came up to my pussy. He started rubbing on it over my dress. I have to admit I was wet but I was not allowing this to happen. But there was nothing much I could do. He was too strong for me. Then he rolled up my saree from behind and pushed his hands through touching my panty-clad ass. All the while his cock was painting my belly with somebody else's cum. I felt my legs weaken. He pushed his fingers between the panties and touched my naked pussy! It was an electrifying touch. I felt sparks fly in my head. His fingers were rubbing my clit! And I was flowing like a river.

I'm an Indian girl and I shouldn't let anyone except my husband to touch me there. With a last try at my will power, I kicked him in the groin. Honestly, I was not trained in martial arts but my kick made this guy let me go and sit down on the floor grabbing his groin and howling in pain. I ran out of the room to the reception area. I was sobbing all the while. I hated my husband, I hated his company and I hated this whole world. I wanted to be back in Madras with my family.

The receptionist came to me and made me sit in a couch. I sat there sobbing uncontrollably. After what seemed like ages, Sekhar came to me and I flew into his arms. On our way back home I told him what happened at the party. I even shouted at him for leaving me alone with those uncivilized hooligans. I was afraid of how Sekhar would react to this. I didn't want him to lose this job, which gave us a lifestyle well over our other family members, just because of this incident.

Surprisingly, he took it pretty coolly and thanked God for not letting anything serious happen. He explained to me that rarely they have these kinds of guests who come to Dubai just for these kinds of parties. But they sign enough contracts for his company to keep them in the number one position the Middle East.

"Cheer up!" he said, "I've some good news for you. I'll tell you when we reach home."

Reaching home he told me about the meeting he had with his big boss and his top team after the party.

"If every thing goes well, our lives will change for ever," he said. "Things are getting worse in India and these guys have big plans on the Indian operations. India would soon be the hub for whole south Asia and most of the Middle East projects would get done in India."

"What does this mean for us?" I wasn't able to catch on to his enthusiasm.

"Guess who they want to lead in India?..." He looked at me with pride in his eyes.

I should've known! That means we will be living in the best address in Madras, owning a Mercedes (that's what his current boss in India was driving) and all those luxury?! I couldn't believe it. It was too good to be true. I would've liked to get out of a Mercedes when that bitch of a lady (boss's wife) was watching.

But he told me it was not yet finalized. He had to prove himself. He'd be given charge of a gone-bad project in West Africa. If he can pull it together, he gets the top position in India! He'd be the youngest to come to the post.

"It all sounds good, but I'd have been dead while you were getting all the good news," I started weeping as everything came back to me. He put his arms around me to comfort me.

"Everything happens for the best." he told me his favorite quote.

That night we had sex. I had never felt so thoroughly aroused before. The happenings of the evening had its effect on me. While Sekhar was pumping his tool in and out of me I was thinking about William and his hand on my clit. For a moment I imagined it was William on top of me fucking. I could feel a new pleasure building up inside me.

It was the beginning of a storm. I could visualize the thunderclouds gathering up on the horizon. There were streaks of lightning in them. It was going to be a thunderstorm I had never before experienced. A storm of pleasure.

With each movement of Sekhar the clouds got thicker and nearer. When it covered all my mindscape, Sekhar shot out his load and next minute he rolled of me.

I was still hanging head down in the stormy sky. I writhed and squirmed to let him know it wasn't over for me. But he had his share and had no interest.

The clouds were melting away fast. Thunder and lightning were getting weaker. I felt like cheated. It was like a broken promise. First time in my life I had a preview of bliss and it's been shattered.

With a feeling of vengeance, I started rubbing myself. That was my first masturbation. Some how I had to bring back the storm. I wanted to drench in the showers. And it worked.

I imagined William removing my dress and caressing me all over my body. He was rubbing my clit. He was rubbing my clit with his huge cock. He was fucking me with his cock. I fingered like mad. The clouds came back with a storm. Then it showered.

It was a mild orgasm but believe me that was my first time! I was happy to have discovered it. Still I felt some thing was lacking. I wanted real man with real muscle. I wished Sekhar could do it to me. May be we should discuss it.

I fell asleep with a slight remorse that I had cheated my husband in my mind. But it was really slight.

Next week Sekhar had to leave for West Africa. Since he had to travel around a lot he felt I'd better stay back. Any way he'd be back in four days.

The day after he left, I got a call from his office. It was 4 in the afternoon. A secretary told me that big boss wanted to talk to me. The call was switched and deep voice of the big boss was on the phone.

"How's everything?" he enquired.

"Everything's alright"

"Are you free in the evening?"

"Nothing much to do...," I was slightly confused.

"I can arrange for you an appointment with the best beautician in Dubai. That is... if you wish," he put it so very sweetly.

I thought hard. I couldn't accept it. I had to consult Sekhar.

"Well... err... thanks for the offer. I'm afraid I do not have Sekhar's permission. And I do not think I can afford the best one in Dubai" I told him with a tinge of remorse in my voice.

"Ok, you have Sekhar's permission. And you don't have to worry about the bill. It's on the company. It's the least we can do for our valuable employee." he told me reassuringly.

"Still...," I dragged on.

"Ok. I'm not forcing you against your wish. I just thought you would be getting lonely in the evening. If you don't believe me and want to talk to Sekhar do so. Give a call to the reception if you change your mind," he seemed to be losing his patience.

My thoughts were racing fast. I couldn't say no to big boss! What if it affected Sekhar's career?

I decided to take it. After all, it's not every day you get a chance like this.

"It's alright. I will go," I said before he cut the line. "But how'll I find the place?"

"Our company car will pick you up at sharp 7," he cut the line.

At seven my doorbell rang. I was dressed up in an expensive 'Chudidhar', a traditional Indian wear with pajama pants and long body hugging top. A well-dressed chauffer lead me to a big black limo. The car and the facilities were way over than I had imagined.

After about thirty minutes the car stopped outside a high walled ranch type house. Soon the huge gates opened and we're inside.

It was a rich man's place, I could see. It was better than the best hotels I had seen. The car stopped in front of a huge glass entrance. The chauffer escorted me till the front desk. He said some thing to the girl at the desk in Arabic. She stood up and smiled at me.

"Please come with me," she said.

She led me through a network of corridors and then we're out side the building. We walked through a lawn full of exotic flowers and reached a small wicket gate.

There was a board written in English and Arabic on the gate. It said no entry for males over 7 years.

Then there were steps leading down into an underground cellar kind of a place. As the lady opened the door for me I could see flashing lights inside. She asked me to step in.

I was in for a surprise. It was an underground spa. It was large enough to contain a soccer field and the spectators. There was a big pool of bright blue water in the middle. Light from the high ceiling was reflecting from the water below and made a myriad of designs in side the hall.

I could see some poolside cots around. The atmosphere was so cool and fresh in there. On one side of the pool I could see a spring water from which was flowing into the river. The hall didn't have a proper shape but it looked as if carved out of the hill.

There were lot of dark nooks and corners around. On the left of me was a bar-like counter but I could see that it had all kinds of cosmetic products in there instead of liquor bottles. There were three girls in the counter. I noticed all of them were clad in bikinis. They looked like some Arabian dancers.

One of them came to me and asked my name, then led me to the counter and made me sit in a high chair. The way she treated me, I felt like a queen. She asked me a lot of questions about the kind of cosmetics I used, oils I use on my hair and skin, any allergy history etc.

She took all my answers on a note pad. Then she decided what all should be done for me and gave me a briefing. A lot of it was Latin to me so I kept on nodding my head in approval. Then I asked her name and she told me she was Alicia.

She led me to a cot near the pool and made me sit on it. The two other girls joined her with two bags full of bottles and boxes they pulled out of the counters. She asked me if it was ok for her to remove my top. I was feeling shy but I thought, "What the hell, they are girls too. What do I have that they don't have?"

I agreed and she removed my top over my head. Then I had to remove my pants too. This time I felt very shy and told her so. She gave me a towel to cover myself. It was barely long enough to cover me from top of my bra and reached just above my knees. Still, it was better than nothing.

They made me lie on my back on the cot. The cot had its head side raised up so I was in a half-sitting position. One girl started with my hair and the other with my feet. Alicia started applying some kind of cream on my hands and shoulders. I felt very rich and relaxed. They were experts at what they were doing and I was loving it.

After finishing my hands and shoulders Alicia wanted to apply cream on my body. She told me it's better to remove the bra if I didn't want it to get stained. I readily removed the bra myself. Alicia's expert hands applied the cream on my upper body. She kneaded my breasts in the process and I was wet down there instantly. To my embarassment, my nipples stood erect and hard. There was no way I could hide them.

As she finished with my upper part of the body I was afraid she'd ask me to remove my panties too. I was not sure whether I'd do it. Even with the towel I would feel very embarrassed. But luckily she didn't bother with the panties and continued to apply cream on my legs.

The girl on my feet had finished and got to my face. She started massaging my face with some aromatic oil.

The girl who was brushing my hair tied it up in a neat bun and then said something to Alicia in Arabic.

"Do you want your pubic hair trimmed?" Alicia asked me.

I was not sure I heard her correct. Seeing my bewilderment Alicia explained to me that most of her customers trim and cut designs on their pubic hair. It was the new style all over the world.

I wanted to try it out. Any way what harm can it do for me? I said yes.

Then I had to remove my panties. The hair girl went to work on my pubic hair and I tried not to think about my wetness down there. I was not feeling very comfortable lying there with my cunt exposed. Only consolation was that we didn't have bright lights where we were.

Soon she finished with my secret hair and they invited me to take a look at her work. I couldn't believe it! Where there was a forest before, I could see a neatly trimmed heart-shaped hair patch on my pussy. I liked what I saw and I thanked her from my heart.

anunair
anunair
36 Followers
12