Arabian Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anunair
anunair
36 Followers

"Sekhar is in for a surprise," I thought. But I wasn't sure if he had ever seen me down there. He wouldn't know the difference.

Then they wiped me dry and were preparing for the next round. Suddenly they whispered to each other something in Arabic. They were looking at something behind me.

I turned to see what it is and I had the shock of my life. I saw big boss climbing down some stairs in the other end of the hall. I quickly jumped up and looked around for my clothes. I couldn't find it. Then I held on to the towel and tried to wrap it around me. I realized that the towel wouldn't reach around so I decided to lie on my back on the cot and cover my front the best way possible.

The girls stood to a side as he approached and I was not in a position to turn and look. Then he came to my side and I was able to see him. He was tall, may be 6'2". And he was athletic. He had only a towel wrapped around his hips. He might have had some kind of underwear. He resembled Sean Connery in his youth. He had a big disarming smile on his face. I tried to smile but I think it never bloomed. He waved at the girls and they quickly disappeared.

"How's it going?" he asked me.

"Great," I had difficulty in finding words.

I was feeling very uncomfortable lying there unprotected. The towel was barely covering my nakedness. I hoped he'd walk away soon.

Instead, he pulled a chair beside me and sat on it.

"They are the best you can get in this part of the world," he said it with certain pride in his voice. "But I think they are getting an easy job today. You are beautiful even without their help."

I blushed. Then he told me about how I changed his opinion about Indian girls. He said he preferred my kind of body with fullness rather than the skinny models around the world.

He was a good conversationist. I was beginning to like his boldness though I was shocked when he told me about the Indian girls he had sex with. It seemed as if he's one playboy, banging girls from almost all countries. He gave me an expert's view on who were the best screws.

He told me all this as casually as if he was talking about the weather.

Then he asked me if they used certain oil on me. I said I wasn't sure. He snapped his fingers and Alicia came there. They discussed some thing in Arabic and soon she brought a small bottle. And then she disappeared handing over the bottle to him.

"Do you mind if I apply this on your feet?", He asked me. I could only mumble a 'no'.

Then he sat on the floor near the foot of the cot. I was overwhelmed at the thought of this big boss sitting at my feet applying oil on it. He took my pedicured feet and raised it a bit. The towel raised up a little exposing my cunt to his eyes. I tried to push the towel between my legs to cover my cunt.

After applying oil on my my right feet he started sliding his hands up on my leg. The oil was very warm and his hands had magic. I felt the wetness in my cunt. He massaged my right leg with hands coming as far as my thighs. He kept on saying about the medicinal effect of the oil. As he moved my leg up and down the towel kept sliding away from my cunt. After a few times I stopped bothering about it. I was so excited, I had to bite my lower lips. And I found difficulty in opening my eyes.

Now his hands came all the way to the top of my legs and lingered there without touching my cunt. I thought for a frightening second that he was going to touch me there. But then he was finished with my right leg. He placed it on the right edge of the cot making my legs spread a little more. Just when I was trying to close them by moving the left leg, he caught it and started applying oil on it. I was sure he had a free view at my open cunt but he didn't seem to be looking.

When his hands came close to my cunt this time I wanted him to touch it. But he was just teasing me by deliberately avoiding any contact. I involuntarily moved my hips so his hands would touch my inside. I dreaded if he knew what I had done.

"Do you want me apply the rest of the bottle on your body?" He asked so innocently. I said 'no' but he pretended he didn't hear it. Well, I pretended I didn't say it.

With his strong hands he pulled me downwards on the cot. I slid half way till my crotch was almost touching his. My knees were raised up and legs sprawled wide as he settled on his knees comfortably between my legs.

Reaching up, he applied the oil on my shoulders. After the shoulders he paused and looked me in the eyes and asked, "Shall I?" I just nodded. He slid down the towel exposing my breasts. My nipples were hard and standing up.

"They are really beautiful," he said and I was filled with pride.

This was the first time I was hearing anybody say it. No one had seen my grown up body except Sekhar and he never cared to say anything about it.

He gently kneaded my firm breasts. He took the nipples in between his fingers and pulled on them.

I felt the storm clouds approaching. There were thunder and lightning in the distance. Then I felt something hard touch me below. With a shudder I realized it was his cock. He had a hard on under his towel and he had no underwear! Only thing between his cock and my pussy was his towel. Still I could feel its pulsating tip on my mount.

He rolled down my towel further and started massaging my belly. One hand on my breast and the other on my belly. He slightly shifted his position and his cock looked out through the parted towel. Now his cock was touching my slit. But he was not pushing. He kept on working at my body.

I was moaning and writhing. The storm was raging in my mind. I was lost in it. Flying high in the thunderclouds. I didn't care when he removed my towel to a side. I wanted some thing more. I reached down and held his cock in my hand. For a moment I cherished its perfect size and shape. Then I placed it in my orifice.

I was no longer the orthodox Hindu girl who lived only for her husband. I was the sex goddess going through the coronation. I wanted it all. All the pleasures in the world.

"Are you sure?" he asked as if it mattered at all. I said, "YES... YES... YES... DO IT... Pleeease..."

He grabbed me and pushed me back up on the cot. He climbed in after me. Snuggling between my legs he placed his cock on my slit. There was a monsoon in my hole. I wrapped my legs around him. He pushed his cock slowly into my eager pussy. I was uncontrollable. There were multicolored fireworks within my head. He placed a hand under my hips and pushed his body so that his cock was in my pussy to the hilt. His cock wasn't big or small. It was just right for me.

Then he started pumping. He fucked me gently at times to a rhythm and then he would go wild. I couldn't open my eyes. The storm and the fireworks had merged and I was flying higher and higher. I could feel the pleasure build up. I clung to him for the love of my life.

And then the whole world exploded. I was blown into smithereens and I felt like a feather gliding down in the wind. He held me tight as his throbbing cock emptied its last drop of semen in my vagina.

We stayed in a tight embrace for a long time. I was unable to open my eyes. But I had a feeling of total satisfaction. I knew I had committed a sin but strangely, I wasn't bothered. Some thing told me it was just a beginning.

anunair
anunair
36 Followers
12