Araceli's Deal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So it will hurt."

"It might. At first. But it will also feel amazing. It will. You can't even imagine. The first time you had sex, do you remember it?"

"Vividly."

"Tell me about it."

"No!"

"You are stubborn."

You better believe it! "You don't own me." Why had I said that?

"I don't? And if I wanted to?"

"What?"

"I could own you. It would take longer than one night, but I could make you mine. You might even like it. You don't know it yet, but I think you want to surrender to me and see what I'll do. You're getting the better part of this deal, you know. Orgasm after orgasm and a whole lot of money. What do I get?"

"What do you get?" Surrender? What does he mean by that?

He smiled but didn't answer. "Your first time. Was there pain?"

"Yes."

"Did you also enjoy yourself?"

"No."

"Then why did you do it?"

"He talked me into it." Fuck.

"I learned more about you in those last two sentences than I have all night. Okay, so the second time, if there was a second time, did you enjoy that?"

"There wasn't." Fuck fuck fuck. I didn't want him to know this! Stop talking, Araceli!

"Well that explains a lot. Then how did you get so good at blow jobs?"

"Because if I could give him a good blow job, then he'd stop bugging me to have sex with him. And the skills came in handy when I started working here and realized how much money I could make. So I learned to deep-throat, and I did some reading and a lot of practicing. Why am I telling you all this?" So much for having my wits about me.

"Because I asked. There's no shame in being inexperienced. It makes it kind of exciting for me, to be honest. I get to show you what it can be like, and you have no expectations. I'm a very good teacher, Araceli."

He sure knew what he was doing. "What did you mean, about surrendering?"

"You asked me earlier why I chose you, why I made the proposal. And I said it was because you need the money and I like the power. You didn't ask what that meant."

"I was, um, distracted."

"Yes you were." He laughed.

"Don't laugh at me."

"I'm not laughing at you. I can't tell you what I mean. But I can show you. Do you want me to? If not, I'll continue the way we were, and I'm certain you'll have fun, and we can call it a night and go our separate ways. But if you really want to know..."

"What?" Those eyes again, drawing me in.

"You could come with me when I leave."

"Come with... why would I do that?!"

"If you want." He held up the butt plug, point up. "If you want the money, this is next. If you want me to show you what it means to surrender, say so."

There was no way that thing could fit. "I don't know."

"Okay." He knelt in front of me. I was reeling, trying to understand what he was talking about, trying to understand the effect he was having on me. "Reach up behind you and grab the headboard."

"Why?"

"Do you ever stop asking questions? Because I want your hands out of the way."

"Out of the way of what?"

"Your pussy. And your ass."

"That won't fit."

"It will. Trust me."

"I don't know why you think I should trust you. You keep taking and taking whatever you want, even when I say no."

"Trust me." He touched my shoulders, caressed my arms, wrapped his hands around my wrists. "Come on." He tugged on my wrists and I found myself allowing him to guide my hands up behind me. "Good." He coaxed my legs open and lay down in front of me. He put the butt plug on the bed. "I'm going to put two fingers in. Concentrate on opening, not fighting me. Deep breaths. It will hurt at first, but not as badly as you think, and not for long. Close your eyes."

I closed my eyes. He pulled my hips toward him, and then I felt his fingers against my anus again. "No," I whispered. I was so afraid. Open. Not fighting. Why are you letting him do this to you? He's messing with you! Open. Not resisting. His fingers slipped in. "Ow!" A ring of pain, deep inside, sharp enough to make me cry out, to want to get away, but I was backed up against the headboard. Deep breaths.

He was right. The pain didn't last long, and the sensation that replaced it was something I'd never experienced. "Good," he murmured. "See?" I felt his breath on me, and his tongue on my clitoris again. Almost instantly, I was back where we'd left off, gasping, writhing, desperate for release. "Don't come yet," he said. He was gone.

I opened my eyes, and tears of frustration, confusion, anger spilled over. "What are you doing to me?"

"I'm giving you the best ride of your life and paying you for the privilege." He was putting lube on the butt plug. "You're ready for this. Remember, don't fight it, breathe deeply."

"It won't fit." That was less an assertion and more a wail.

His tongue was back.

"Close your eyes, Araceli."

There were two fingers in my vagina now, doing that circle thing that made me so crazy, and his tongue flicking and teasing, and then the tip of the butt plug, cold and hard and smooth. It didn't feel anything like his fingers.

Let go.

It went in fast enough that I forgot to breathe for several seconds. It hurt way more than his fingers had. "Ow! Ow ow, you said it wouldn't hurt take it out!"

"I didn't say it wouldn't hurt. Breathe."

"Take it out!" Sharp, throbbing pain, so unnatural, and I couldn't run away from it. "You said you didn't want to hurt me!"

"Breathe, Araceli!"

I let go of the headboard, intending to pull it out myself, but he had my wrists in his grip. He held me for 10 agonizing seconds. He counted out loud, backward from 10.

"I'm getting a condom," he said. "You're okay."

A condom? What for? You're full of stupid questions, Celi. My panic was subsiding, and as my breathing slowed, the pain faded too. "Oooohhh."

"Slide down, lie flat." I did.

He shed his boxers, rolled the condom on, and arranged himself between my legs. He sucked on my nipples until I was pressing up to him again, I couldn't even think anymore. He entered me slowly. I was kind of glad now I'd told him it would only be my second time. He was taking such care.

"Oooooh God," I groaned. It was like I'd been waiting for this moment my entire life and didn't know it. I opened my eyes to see his face hovering above mine, gazing down at me with affection. Affection?

He smiled and kissed me gently on the lips. "Now you know what I mean by surrender," he said.

I'd stopped thinking, stopped wondering, stopped asking questions. I lay there, feeling, waiting to see what he'd do next. I had nothing to say. I just stared up at him. Oh.

He pulled out and plunged in faster. I never imagined sex could feel like this, so perfect and natural, so deep and primal. As he thrust, I contracted involuntarily against the butt plug, and his cock bumped against that place inside me - was that the G-spot? - that made me crave more.

"Oh please oh please oh please," I gasped. I still didn't know what I was asking for. I was almost there. Again. I'd never been able to make myself come without a vibrator, and he was making me come three times with his hands and his mouth and his cock and... "Oh God!"

He pulled out.

"No! Please!" You can't leave me hanging like that! That's just cruel!

"You're ready. Turn over, on your knees."

"What?"

"Turn over."

I rolled over. His hands on my hips urging my ass up higher, knees under me. His fingers inside me again, while the other hand pulled out the butt plug. I winced, anticipating pain, but it didn't hurt. His fingers gone again, and I waited, expecting his cock to enter me from behind.

But it wasn't my pussy he pushed his cock into.

Stupid, Araceli! You knew he was going to do that!

The first bit didn't hurt. It felt strange. He'd said it would hurt, and fear crashed over me. His cock was wider than the butt plug.

He held very still for several seconds, then moved forward and put his fingers on my nipples at the same time, reaching around and under me.

"Breathe, Araceli," he said, and thrust.

I took a breath when he spoke, and I couldn't cry out at first because I was still inhaling. Then the air rushed out of my lungs, my eyes watered, and a strangled sound somewhere between a groan and a whine erupted from my throat. Another breath, and I screamed. "Ooooow! Holy crap you said it wouldn't hurt that much what the fuck!"

"Breathe, Araceli," he said.

"Take it out!"

"Breathe, Araceli," he repeated.

"Fuck you!"

He was still stroking and pinching my nipples.

Another breath. I closed my eyes and thought about opening, relaxing. "Oh. Ohhh God." The pain was still there, but it wasn't agony, and then it wasn't pain at all. "Oh God."

"That's it," he murmured. "Now you can come." He pulled back, thrust in again, rolled and pinched my nipples, thrust again and again.

The orgasm originated in a different place than before, building up from behind, lower than my clit, my asshole contracting around his cock, pussy tight and pulsing. I pushed back against him, arched my back, and then waves through my pelvis. I collapsed forward onto my face, sweaty, out of breath, exhausted.

He let himself finish then, with another mighty thrust and a groan. "Oh, that was so good, Araceli. So good," he said. He pulled out, went into the bathroom.

I curled up on my side, eyes closed, trying to catch my breath, regain control of my muscles.

He returned from the bathroom and put on his underwear and a dressing gown.

"You can go to your room now," he said. "We're finished."

I stared at him. That's it? You can go now? "I - yes, okay. Thank you." Thank you?

I slid off the bed and scurried to my room. I locked the door, found my nightgown in my bag, and plain white, cotton underwear.

I sat on my bed, confused, overwhelmed, in shock. Now you know what I mean by surrender, he'd said. Because I'd stopped fighting. Because I'd let him do what he wanted to do. Because I'd let go of everything and gave him the power.

My doorknob rattled, and then he knocked, an impatient rapping of knuckles. He was just going to barge in on me? I was very, very glad I'd locked it.

I opened the door. "Yes, sir?"

"I only have $25,000 in cash with me," he said. "Will you take a check for the rest?" He held out a stack of $100s. "Or, I may be able to obtain the rest of the cash tomorrow when the banks open, if you prefer."

"Um. Yeah. Um, tomorrow is - tomorrow - fine." I couldn't take my eyes off the cash in his hand. "Um, when you said I could come with you..." The words were out of my mouth before I'd even thought about it.

He smiled. "Let's talk."

* * *

"Hey, Celi. Nice car!"

I'd pulled up to Benny's in a shiny new Ford Fiesta, courtesy of my new employer, and hopped out. "Hey, Tony. Listen, I've taken a new job, and I have to go back to America. But I wanted to give you something."

"You're leaving? What happened? Why so fast?"

"Long story. It's a great opportunity, but I have to leave today, with my new boss. On his private plane!" I giggled.

"His plane! What are you going to do with the car, then?"

"Give it to you. And this," I said, handing him an envelope.

He opened it. "No! No, Celi, this is - where did you get this? How much is in here?!"

"It's $50,000, cash. It's legit, I promise, totally legal. Please take it. I don't need it as much as you do."

"But - where - Celi, no."

"Please, Tony. Call it a baby gift. Put it in a college fund for little Celi or Tony Junior. Please take it."

"Little Celi?" He laughed. "If you're sure, of course we can use it. The car, too? Really?"

"Yes, really."

"Okay. I'll miss you."

"Me too." A horn sounded behind me. He was getting impatient. I'd insisted he follow me here so I could deliver the car in person. "I gotta go, Tony. Give Sandra a hug for me. I'll call you."

"Okay. Yeah. Bye."

I gave him the keys and jogged over to the limo. The driver opened the door for me, and I slid in beside my mysterious new boss.

"I'm ready, sir," I said, "You still didn't tell me your name."

"That's true."

"So, what should I call you?"

"I like Sir," he said.