Aradhya's Encounter

Story Info
Aradhya loses but both me and Neetu gain.
8.9k words
3.74
14.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slahiri
slahiri
26 Followers

When I got married, I was 29 and my wife was 19. My name is Sushant and my wife's Aradhya. I am an average looking guy, 5'11" in height. However, hitting the gym six days a week ensured that I got the muscles. I don't know if it's because I'm so muscular, but I'm very short-tempered and ready to pick a fight at any time; however, I'm never the one to initiate one.

I understand that I can be pretty difficult sometimes, but with a reasonable mind, so, if someone gives me the logic, I accept his or her side of the argument. My wife is a bombshell. She is 5'7", 36-26-34, has the eyes of a deer and a complexion to die for.

Given my temper and my wife's completely different upbringing, we frequently got into fights – however, mostly I won because my wife never followed any logic but whatever her parents might have told her would always be true.

All those fights didn't stand for long between us, the main reason was that we loved each other like anything. Even when I was on my way back from office, I'd think what would pleasantly surprise my wife and I'd remember and bring that for her. The same goes for my wife – she would definitely prepare the dishes I liked the most, every day. And she was an amazing cook.

In the initial days after marriage, we got to know about each other, our likes and dislikes, etc. This was because we had never met each other before marriage – ours is an arranged one, confirmed between her parents and mine.

She used to tell me that she has had several offers of marriage right from the time she was not even 16, but rejected all of them because she did not like something or the other of the guys in question. However, she liked me the very first time she set her eyes on me.

_____

We stayed in a house which was part of a series of houses. The neighborhood was quiet as the major market places were a bit far off, so we didn't get a whole lot of traffic going up and down our roads.

I worked six days a week. On my off day on a Sunday, I would go around the house looking for things that needed repair or replacement. Majority of this work would be completed by noon and then I would go around my wife trying to agree her to have sex.

Though my wife never allowed that as she would still be very busy with her household chores, but she probably enjoyed the act of my pleading. I would wait and would check if she was busy for even a few minutes. After some time, I would not be able to hold myself back any longer and I would pull her to the bedroom and have wild sex with her.

Glowing in the aftermath of sex, as we would lay side-by-side, she would start complaining about my libido.

"What is it with you? You don't ever seem to have enough of it! We do it daily and sometimes even twice in a single night, but by morning, you're raring to go again! Control your thing, keep it tucked within your shorts. All this libido is not a good sign." She would never use the words 'sex' or 'cock'.

She used to mock complain about this. I knew very well that she used to love these sessions of sex – she had an impressive sex drive herself.

_____

As time rolls by, minor tiffs always arise between two individuals staying together. We were not an exception. Even with all that love between us, we used to get into fights. My one major reason for fighting with her in the morning would, in most cases, be with the fact that she won't answer the door as she would be in a nightie.

I would be rushing at that time since I would always late for office and majority of the people chose those morning hours to drop by – be it the newspaper person, the milk man or a middle-aged neighbor who had just realized that he hadn't seen us around in quite some time.

As I was sitting there going through my set of clothes the other morning, trying to finalize what to wear, the doorbell rang. I leapt to my feet and rushed towards the bathroom to avoid answering it but I was a bit late. Aradhya peeped in from the kitchen and said, "Can you please answer the door?" One look of disgust on my face and she was quick to add, "Please" and a kissing motion with her lips. She was shrewd as she knew very well that it always worked with me.

"What the hell; I am late already!" I complained while I approached the door.

I opened the door and saw a beautiful woman standing there, smiling. That she was beautiful was actually an understatement – she had long, wavy, dark hair flowing down, covering part of her face, had quite an impressive figure with big breasts and a narrow waist and a smile that could send a guy melting. I probably looked at her longer than I should have and came back to my senses only when I heard "Who is it?" from the kitchen.

"Please come in," that's only what I could mutter. She came in and sat down. I went to the kitchen and told Aradhya to go out.

They spoke to each other for around five minutes and then I could hear pleasantries being exchanged and the door closing. I was still loitering in the kitchen when Aradhya came back and I asked her what it was about.

She told me that the lady had recently come to stay in the neighborhood and has invited us for a get together Saturday evening, a sort of house warming party. I asked her which house she stayed in and Aradhya started to explain but stopped abruptly; "Why are you so interested suddenly? I thought you were getting late!"

"Oh, yes," I said, trying to avoid her burning gaze and rushed to the bathroom.

Needless to say, I had a horrible time at the breakfast table, with comments flying continuously, "You guys are all the same" "you are never content with a single woman" "a pair of big breasts is all you need to neglect your wife and look away" and so on... I had to be careful around her in future about what I said.

_____

On Saturday morning, in addition to my office wear, I took some time out to carefully choose what I would wear for the party today evening. I chose a set and kept it separate.

Saturdays are full working days for us but I came in a bit earlier than usual. I tried to look as casual as I could when my wife asked me about my being early. I just said that I did not have that much of a workload in office, so, decided to come back early to spend some time with her. She did not say anything so I was not sure if she believed me but I didn't like the crooked smile on her lips. I had to hone my acting skills.

We were supposed to be at the party at around 8:00 in the evening and I could see my wife beginning to get ready at 6:30. I sat there in the living room, reading a magazine. When I went to the bedroom after some time, I could see my wife in bra and panties, standing still, looking at the hundreds of sets of her saris in the closet with a sad look on her face. I was familiar with this situation.

As soon as she heard me she turned to look at me and said that she didn't have a single sari to wear for a party. I was familiar with this sentence as well.

"Party? What party?" I acted as if I had completely forgotten about it.

"The same party for which you have already sorted your dress out," she pointed to my dress at my side of the closet. Shit, she had noticed that!

Looking at her in only a bra and panty, I could not control myself. I went up behind her and putting my arms around her, started massaging her breasts. She twisted away from my grip. "Here I am, quite lost if I had a decent sari to wear and all you can think about is sex!"

Dejected, I went back to the living room.

_____

We reached the party on time and I could see quite a few couples were already there – not everyone had a working Saturday.

Neither Aradhya nor me took alcohol, so we went in for the softer options. As we were settling down, I saw the lady coming towards us, with a big smile on her face, with a gentleman in tow. "Hi!", she said when she reached us. She extended her hand to me and I stood up and shook it. "We were never introduced formally the other day," she said. "I am Neetu Mehta and this is Mr. Sandip Mehta." I liked Mr. Mehta immediately – he had this beautiful permanent smile on his face.

"Sushant," I said, "Sushant Bajpai and this is my wife Aradhya."

"Excuse us," she said, as she noticed a couple who had just entered and went over to greet them.

We did not know anybody, so spent time with each other. After some time, Neetu started introducing each of us and within fifteen minutes, small groups of men and women had formed, chatting among themselves.

I was with a couple of guys and we were mostly getting familiarized with what each of us did for a living. As usual, everybody had to work long hours and everybody had a complaint about it.

From the corner of my eye, I saw Aradhya chatting with a group of women. I could see that she was laughing and I felt good for her. She was usually confined within the walls of our house as she didn't know anyone around. At least with this party, she would get to know a few women and maybe get to spend some of her otherwise boring hours with them.

However, one thing disturbed me. There was a man in the party who seemed to have taken more liking towards Aradhya than the other women. I noticed that he was looking at Aradhya quite frequently and whenever he went to the bar counter for refilling his glass, he would lean very close towards her and say something. I noticed Aradhya's expressions also; she sometimes laughed and sometimes went wide-eyed on hearing what he was saying.

The other guys I was with wanted to go outside to have a smoke. Though I didn't smoke, I went out with them.

After we came back, I saw that Aradhya was not there where she had been all this time and I looked around. I saw her at the bar counter, talking to that man. The other women were not around her. I did not like it and I could feel getting a bit angry inside.

I went to the bar counter on the pretext of getting another drink and as I neared it, I could hear a loud laugh from Aradhya. She had probably just heard a hilarious joke.

She looked at me and smiled when I was leaving the counter but she never introduced me to the man. I waited, in anticipation, for a few awkward moments before heading back.

As I sat there alone, sipping at my drink and having an eye towards Aradhya, Neetu came in and sat down with me. After a few questions regarding my work, she asked me where my wife was and I pointed her to the direction of Aradhya.

She saw Aradhya talking to the man and I could see an immediate look of surprise and annoyance on her face as she hurriedly went to where she was. I saw her approaching Aradhya and talking to her for some time, before leading her away from the man, with her hands round Aradhya's shoulder.

She brought Aradhya back to where I was sitting all by myself.

We gathered for dinner and I could see Aradhya and the man looking at each other frequently and she smiling at him.

After dinner, we bid farewell to our hosts.

_____

Once home, Aradhya talked about how she enjoyed the party, how humorous and intelligent the man, whose name was Arun, was, how he could talk about any subject with ease, that he worked from home while his wife worked in an office, how charming and a thorough gentleman he was and so on.

I could not take it after a few minutes and instead of saying anything to her, yawned and said that I was going to the bed.

She stopped suddenly and looked at me. I went to the bedroom and till the time I was aware, she was staring at me.

I lay on the bed, looking at the ceiling, reliving the images of Aradhya and the man from the party. She changed and came to bed in a semi transparent nightie without a bra underneath, lay down next to me and placed her arms around me. She kissed me on my cheek and came closer. I lay still. She raised her head and kissed me on the lips. Next, she started going down, to my chest, and then stomach. As she went further down, I stopped her.

"I'm tired and sleepy", I said. I turned to the other side and tried to sleep.

I could hear Aradhya let out a sigh before turning over to the other side. As I lay there thinking, I became faintly aware that this would be the beginning of a rift between us, in case she does not mend her ways.

_____

The next morning, I woke up with a headache and as I began to remember the last night's party, my mood became bitter.

Aradhya was still asleep and I entered the bathroom. When I came out of the bathroom, Aradhya was still not awake.

I saw that it was nearly eight in the morning and fixed myself a breakfast. I came back to the bedroom, had a quick shower and by the time I came out, Aradhya had just woken up. I did not say anything to her and got dressed. She realized it was so late only when she saw me getting dressed. She was surprised a bit as it was a Sunday but I told her I had some work in office.

She hurried to go to the kitchen but I told her that I had already made breakfast for myself so, she need not bother.

She sat down on the breakfast table with me and tried to have conversation in bits and pieces. I never really heard what she said as I was deep in my thoughts. She stopped after some time, noticing that I wasn't responding. After breakfast, I just went out the door, with her still sitting on the chair.

I really didn't have anywhere to go and just roamed around the streets. While driving, I found me arguing with myself. Do I tell Aradhya that I have not liked her spending so much time alone with that man where all the other women hanged around with women? Do I tell her that I had noticed that they stole glances at each other during the entire dinner and it had not gone unnoticed by other people as well? Do I tell her why I was pissed with her because while she was all over the guy, I was sitting alone and she was not bothered?

I came back around lunchtime and saw Aradhya in the kitchen. She was still in that semi transparent nightie of hers, which surprised me. Probably nobody had come, so she didn't need to change.

I went to the living room and sat down on the couch. I looked towards the ceiling and thought about Aradhya's face – how she stole furtive glances at the man frequently. I could feel heaviness in my heart but didn't know what to do, which agitated me further. I had not been exposed to such a situation before.

I don't remember how long had I been sitting there. Aradhya came to the room and I saw that she had showered and had changed into a sari. She asked me when would I like to have lunch.

I was not hungry at all. In fact, this house, with Aradhya there, was beginning to get a bit on my nerves. I just said, "I'm not hungry" and went to the bedroom. I lay down on the bed and that headache of morning came back.

I stood up and looked for a medicine or a balm to relieve the pain but could not find anything. The drawer, where only the medicines were supposed to be, was full of rubbish – a bunch of hair bands, a few artificial gold bangles, some hair clips, some sari pins, a pair of combs, etc. In a fit of rage, I pulled the drawer out and smashed it on the floor.

Aradhya came running on hearing the loud bang. She saw the drawer, with all its contents all over the floor and then looked at me. She asked me what the matter was.

I shouted on her, "What the hell is all this rubbish doing stuffed in the medicine drawer? Where the hell are all the medicines gone? Why is it that every time I'm searching for something important, it's simply not there? What do you do the entire day? Just laze around?"

She could see I was very angry and came towards me and touched my arm. "What are you looking for? Just tell me and I'd find that for you."

I forced her hand away. "No need for you to sound so helpful suddenly. I know very well how concerned you are about me, so, no need to act sympathetic. Whatever I require, I'd purchase from now on – just do me a favor and don't touch my stuff."

She was visibly shocked at my reaction and didn't know how to react. It was probably the first time in her life that she had seen me so angry.

I barged out from the house and got me some painkillers and a balm. I came back and as I was rubbing some of the ointment on my forehead, Aradhya came in and sat near my head. She took the balm from my hand and was about to rub some on my forehead when I moved her hand away.

"Just let me rub some, you'd feel better," she said.

"Just go away and leave me alone," I hissed.

"What is the matter with you?"

She looked surprised at my behavior. Really? After all that, she was surprised!

"Just...go...," I said, pointing towards the door.

She left and I lay down again. All this anger seemed to have taken a toll on my energy levels and I was beginning to feel sleepy.

_____

I don't know how long I was asleep but woke up with a feeling of a hand on my head. I looked and saw Aradhya, propped up on her elbow, stroking my hair. I immediately sat up and she asked how I was feeling.

"As if you are very bothered," I said sarcastically. I picked up my pillow and started for the living room.

She came and stood in front of me. "Please tell me what's wrong. What's bothering you and why are you so angry?"

Was she really that stupid? Someone had told me in the past, 'women can be the finest actors when required' and though it was said as a joke at that time, I had started believing it now.

"I'm going to the living room to have a bit of well deserved sleep, if you choose not to disturb me, that is," I said.

"Please sleep here, I promise I won't disturb you. The living room is very warm without an AC and you won't be comfortable there," she said.

"Believe me, right now I'm comfortable with anything which keeps me away from you," I said and entered the living room.

_____

The next few days were worse – I would get up, do my morning things, get dressed and go out, quite early. I avoided having any meal at home – the thought of me having a meal together with Aradhya sitting on the same table - was irritating. Maybe I was reacting a bit more, I thought. My only probable complaint was that she had spent some time talking to a guy at a party, so, I should not be reacting the way I was. But then I remembered the stolen glances between them at each other throughout dinnertime and I was beginning to justify myself for this behavior of mine.

Sex was out completely, even physical proximity irritated me. The very first night, when she started to get cozy with me on the bed, I had warned her that the next time she tried touching me, I was sleeping in the living room. From that night onwards, we slept on the two extreme ends of the bed, with as much gap between us as possible.

I would wake up daily with a tremendous hard on and a headache to top that, but did not know what to do. I was very bad at masturbation and so, my discomfort escalated by the day.

_____

As I was driving towards my office one morning, I saw that man from the party (Arun, as Aradhya had told me) on the opposite pavement, going towards the street cross. I don't know what came over me but I parked my car at the side and just sat there. He went in to a florist.

I had been sitting there for just a few minutes when he emerged from the shop with a bouquet and started walking towards the opposite side. I may have followed him if I had the time but went to my office instead.

I had back-to-back meetings in the office, which took my mind off Aradhya, even if to just some extent. I had lunch in office itself and got busy with my work. In the evening, I came out of the office but didn't go home directly. Instead, I drove around town for some time before I chose a restaurant for myself and went in.

As I sat myself on a table and looked around, I saw Neetu having dinner with some other women. She waved and hurried to me when she saw me.

"May I," she asked when she reached my table, pointing to the chair opposite mine.

slahiri
slahiri
26 Followers