Arbor Side Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jo Ann tried desperately not to holler or cry but because of the burning pain she was not able to suppress it. Marco moved his hands from her legs to her breasts and started alternately caressing and brutally pinching first one nipple, and then the other and then both at one time.

Marco didn't wait to see if Jo Ann would reach an orgasm under the onslaught of the pain but instead moved to take her down from the ropes that held her with her arms over her head. Jo Ann collapsed in his arms sobbing and crying as juices ran down her legs and tears streamed down her face. The blind fold and cuffs were quickly removed.

Marco tenderly carried her to the platform bed, spread her legs out and entered her. Jo Ann wrapped her arms and legs around him hungrily, squeezing him with such intensity that Marco had to slow his rhythm to keep from ejaculating to soon. Jo Ann, for her part, was little help since after the brutal whipping she seem to crave closeness more than sexual relief. Marco already knew Jo Ann well enough however to know that eventually she would seek to reach that sexual peak and go over a it.

Moose suddenly appeared on the bed alongside of the couple. At first he only looked tenderly into her eyes as she stared up alarmingly at him. This was the same man who moments ago had caused her such searing pain.

Marco push his upper body off of Jo Ann and supported himself with his arms as if to make room for Moose to join them. All the while he continued the slow in and out penetration of her slot.

When Marco raised himself from resting on Jo Ann's breasts Moose place one large strong hand on each of them and started a slow gentle message. Immediately. Jo Ann forgot her alarm and fear as her sexual desires overpowered apprehension. Almost immediately she started a low soft moan as an orgasms washed over her.

After her third spasm Marco decided it was no longer necessary to hold himself back and released a huge stream of cum into Jo Ann's pussy. The sudden explosion within her provoked Jo Ann's final orgasm. Marco's diminishing after shocks signaled he would have no more use of her for now.

Moose quietly slipped off of the bed and found a chair nearby almost in the shadows in a way to leave the lovers to themselves yet still remaining with them.

"Would you like something to drink?" Marco asked Jo Ann.
"No, I'm fine. I just need a minute or two to return to earth. Is there some place I can sort of clean up what's running down my leg?"
"Sure, I'm sorry. I should have already pointed out the restrooms." And with that he steered a naked and shakey Jo Ann towards a separate room to the side of the large shadowy room where they had been playing.

When Jo Ann returned she found Marco already dressed and immediately started gathering up her own garments and slipping on her bra and panties. As Jo Ann was putting on her blouse Marco moved to stand in front of her and pulled her to him for a long kiss.

As Marco broke the kiss he said, " I hope you don't mind if I leave you with Moose to see you home. I got a call from the boss and I think I need to check on it."
"Sure, that's okay. It is going to take a while for me to put myself back together anyway. I feel like I have been completely disassembled." Jo Ann laughed. She hid her disappointment that he wouldn't accompany her and at the same time pleased that he hadn't just dumped her and left as he had the first time.

As Marco was turning to leave Jo Ann softly asked as an afterthought.
"Am I suppose to entertain Moose?" Not knowing what kind of answer she expected or wanted.
"That's up to you sweetheart. I'm sure he would appreciate it and I know he would enjoy it. But be sure that's what you want to do." He said smilingly as he moved towards the shadows and the door beyond.

Round Two

Because of the surrounding darkness Jo Ann didn't know when he left the room but she assumed Marco had left when she heard the door open and close . Marco did not leave however but had merely opened and closed the door and then returned to a chair in the shadows to watch Jo Ann and Moose.

Jo Ann remained seated on the bed where he had left her half dressed merely staring at the floor for a long time. Marco assumed correctly that she was trying to decide whether to finish dressing and go home or to entertain Moose. Finally she looked over her shoulder at Moose and smiled at him.

When she reached down and unfastened her high heels and kicked them off Marco knew she had decided to entertain. Marco smiled to himself and thought, let the show begin.

Jo Ann lowly got up from the bed and slipped the still unbuttoned blouse off and placed it on a chair as she walked towards Moose who was still seated in a chair smiling back at her. As she approached him he rose up to meet her. As soon as she reached him she turned her back indicating that he should unfastened her brassiere which he quickly accomplished before once again covering her breasts with his large hands.

This time the hands didn't stop at her breasts however but roamed over her shoulders and down to her panties which he quickly stripped down. As her body became aroused for the second time in less than an hour and the juices started to flow down her legs Moose led her back to the bed. He quickly stripped down to his shorts and pulled Jo Ann to him and covered her mouth in a warm kiss. When Jo Ann darted her tongue into his mouth he responded by filling her mouth with his own tongue. Jo Ann had never experienced a tongue so large.

When Moose finally released her and stripped off his shorts she saw she was about to experience another large first. His tool was the largest she had seen by far and it was standing tall and hard at a forty five degree angle. She was unable to hide her surprise and concern.

"Moose I, I don't know if I can handle you. I don't think I'm large enough for you." Jo Ann stammered.

At 6 feet and three inches and weighing over 220 pounds Moose towered over Jo Ann who was not a shorty at 5 feet and seven inches and weighing a proportionate 130 pounds. But it wasn't the disparity in their heights that caused the concerned. It was the large red cock that she feared.

"I won't hurt you." Moose promised. "We'll go slow. You can just try what you can handle." He reassured as he sat both of them down on the be bed side by side. Moose continued to kiss and caress Jo Ann and finally she reached over and wrapped her hand around his shaft. It was like nothing she had ever felt of before.

Moose once again brought his mouth to her nipple and started the sucking that had caused released her orgasm when Marco was fucking her. Once again she could feel herself approaching that wonderful release and she offered no resistance as Moose gently pushed her back on the bed and spread her legs.

Instead of resisting as she thought she might a few moments ago Jo Ann reached down with the fingers of both hands and held her slot open as wide as possible for Moose to enter. As his cock worked its way in Jo Ann experienced some stinging as the flesh stretched to accommodate his shaft.

"Moose please, I think I'm tearing." she whimpered.

Moose rolled onto his back and brought Jo Ann on top. In this position she was more in control and gradually her fear subsided and her body began to relax. As she relaxed she slowly worked herself father down onto his cock. Moose remained relatively inactive until Jo Ann had received most of the shaft into her belly and started a slow movement up and down. Jo Ann forgot any discomfort as Moose sucked one nipple and pinched the other to bring her to a climax with his cock only part of the way in.

As Jo Ann entered the throes of ecstasy, Moose without fanfare place one hand on her ass and with a gentle upward thrust along with pressure on her ass slipped the rest of his eight inches into her. With all of his cock buried in her it took little effort to bring her to a second high and then push her over the edge.

Moose was showing no signs of letting up he was obviously intent on provoking another orgasm.

"Please Moose, I getting sore." Jo Ann complained

As Jo Ann approached a third orgasm Moose heeded Jo Ann's request and took his turn shooting his own large load far up into her belly.

Figuring the best of the show was over Marco got up and quietly let himself out the door.

Moose patiently waited while Jo Ann took an hour or more to get ready for her return home. Most of the whip marks were still red on her ass but Marco had assured her they would go away. She just hoped Conner didn't see them before they had time to fade.

On the ride home Jo Ann reflected how she had been a virgin on her wedding night and had been pursued by Leonard Woodstock for three months before she had let him into her body. Marco had been the third and had seduced her more rapidly

Today she took her fourth lover. She had invited a man to fuck her whom she had only met a few hours previously.

When Moose finally deposited her at the curb in front of her house it was almost 6 PM. She had left for her luncheon date at noon. Jo Ann breathed a sigh of relief when she entered the house and found Conner gone. She wasn't in any shape to explain how she had spent the afternoon nor how the whelps came to be all over her backside.

On top of everything else now she had to worry if her vagina would return to its' normal size before Conner initiated sex. The next morning she imagined hat she was walking bow legged but by the end of the day her vagina felt normal and within two days all of the redness had disappeared from the whipping she had submitted to.

The relationship between Jo Ann, and Conner, and Marco and Mariana continue in Part Two .