Arbretia - The Crown Prince

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bumblegrum
bumblegrum
1,010 Followers

Her screams of pain rang through the chamber as the Queen begged her son for mercy.

"No more, please, I beg you. Play with me, play with my cunt. Do whatever you want with my body."

"It's taken you long enough mother—I'm tempted to give you a few more strokes of the paddle."

"Oh Alexis, please ... please don't hit me again. Play with my cunt—put your fingers in me, treat me like a whore only please don't use the paddle again."

"Very well, mother. Now tell me how much you want to feel my hands all over your most private parts."

"Oh yes, Master. It will be so wonderful to feel my own son playing with me, making me feel so excited. And I hope I am good enough to give you pleasure as well."

Alexis swept his hand up the soft skin of the inside of her thigh, and Carolyne gasped as she felt the lightest touch on her now engorged clit. Her gasp turned to a moan as Alexis worked his finger across her super-sensitive nubbin.

"I'm a little surprised at your enthusiasm, mother—I expected you to resist me rather more strongly. What is it that gets you so excited, having your curvy bottom spanked or knowing you are being dominated by your son? Or, perhaps, both?"

Carolyne realized that she was beginning to have strange feelings towards her son, new feelings of desire and submission, feelings that she needed to be his plaything. She, who was Queen Carolyne of Arbretia needing to debase herself to her own son, and to have him humiliate her in whatever way he chose..

The effect of her son fondling her private parts caused her to become highly aroused. She had never experienced anything like this during her marriage to the king, and it was becoming overwhelming. Carolyne needed more and was prepared to undergo any humiliation, any degradation to get it.

She pushed her mound into Alexis' hand and closed her eyes as the sensations built and deepened.

"Yes ... yes, please don't stop. So good. I've never ... oh please, give me more, I beg you. I'm losing all control, I want this so much."

"Then let's go the next step, your majesty. You shall beg me to fuck you."

Alexis stood and moved across the room. He dropped his pants, and could feel the thrill building up in his rigid cock—he was about to fuck his mother, perhaps the most depraved action he could take. Just the idea of this nearly made him cum with that thought alone.

"If you remember, mother, I told you you would crawl across the floor, naked, on your hands and knees and beg me to fuck you. Beg for my cock like the common slut you are. Do it."

Carolyne had lost all sense of propriety, all sense of herself as a modest and upright woman. She knew she had been humiliated by her own son, but accepted that enthusiastically. Now all she could think about was her son's cock, thrusting into her needy, quivering centre, her trembling ... cunt, as she was now becoming accustomed to call it.

"Oh god, yes, Alexis, please do me now." And she dropped to her hands and knees, crawling across the floor to kneel in front of her dominating son. Her majesty, Queen Carolyne seemed to have lost all sense of coherent speech as she looked up to see his cock straining upwards, ready to rape his own mother.

"Please, Sir, I beg you, fuck me now, fuck me hard and don't stop. I need your cock to fill me and make me cum. Please, take me without mercy and make me your woman ... make me your slut."

Positioning himself behind Carolyne's delicious bottom, he demanded that she should bend over the end of the couch. As she did so, he grabbed her hips and rammed his cock deep into her. With one sudden thrust, he was buried, balls deep in his mother's hot, wet, clinging pussy.

As he had fondled and caressed her body, Alexis had raised his mother's sexuality to an explosive high. Now the forceful thrust of his thick, plundering cock took her into delirium. She didn't know where she was or even who she was as she became overwhelmed by the sensual excess of this incredible fuck.

Sensations flooded through her body in a multi-coloured climax, and she screamed and thrashed under her conqueror as her orgasm blew her apart.

"I want to handle your tits while I fuck you.

"Oh please, Sir, please play with my tits," Carolyne replied quickly, uncertain if this was intended seriously or made simply to hear her beg again. Either way, she would have said anything to get him to continue to stroke into her. She suspected that a second climax she was building up to would be even bigger than the first.

She stood, and felt his hands come from behind to pinch her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers.

"Yes, mother, you have such superb tits, just made for the right man to handle. And deliciously sensitive, too. Tell me," he enquired, pinching and pulling those nipples, "did my father ever fuck you as well as this?"

"No, Sir, he never ... fucked me like this."

Carolyne's mind went blank to everything but the sensations boiling through her body as her son fucked her fiercely and continued the erotic torture of her nipples. But now pain blended with ecstasy as Alexis manipulated her body, driving his mother closer and closer to her climax.

Alexis possessed amazing stamina, and continued to pump into his mother's body, long, solid thrusts that massaged her clitoris and reached her G spot. He showed her no mercy as he totally dominated the woman who had given birth to him. As he thrust forcefully into her, he slapped her bottom and the added heat led to her second orgasm, a kaleidoscope of colour and erotic images that had her howling and screaming his name.

But Alexis was far from finished. He continued fucking his mother, now in short, fast, powerful strokes that had her gasping and whimpering. "Please, master, please make me cum again—I can't get enough of your magic cock."

Carolyne felt her son's pace increase, and as she approached her third orgasm, she sensed that he was also close to his own explosion. He seized her hips and thrust backwards and forwards like a man possessed. He felt his cock expand as it was gripped by the seemingly frenzied muscles of her cunt, and as she flew into the rapture of yet another orgasm, she heard her son howl in triumph as he emptied himself into her, ejaculating deep into her quivering cunt.

Alexis pulled away from his mother. "Well, well, your majesty, that was a performance I would not have expected from the Queen of Arbretia. Such a hot and enthusiastic fuck by such a noble lady. You learn fast, mother. Now, finish the job and clean my cock of our combined juices."

At his command, Carolyne rolled onto her side and slithered down her son's body to remove all the remaining evidence of a hard and satisfying fuck. This, too, was a new experience for Carolyne, but she desperately wanted to prove her submission to her son, and knew that this was an important part of her submission.

"Excellent, mother—you will clean my cock every time I fuck you. So how does it feel to be a royal slut for your own son?"

She hesitated for a minute, and then, "Please, Sir, use me in any way you want. I've never had sex like this before and I need to be your plaything, your sex toy, your ... your slut."

"Even though you are my mother?"

"You told me a little while ago it was, 'A mere accident of biology' and now I agree with you. You will make a fine king when your father passes, and I will be there to comfort you in every way possible.'

"Mmm, yes. I shall present you to the nation as the elegant, grieving queen dowager, a dignified public figure. And then in private, you will crawl to me and beg me to fuck you and to take you up the arse. I shall enjoy that."

Carolyne sighed deeply, her mind suffused with images of being taken by her son in such degrading, debauched settings. She trembled, as much from the realisation of how quickly she had succumbed to her son's domination as from the depraved joy she now felt at being treated that way.

"So shall I, Alexis. You've created a need in me, a longing for your control, and I will do anything to surrender to you in that way."

"Excellent, mother. Now I have another role for you. As you know, I am about to be betrothed to Princess Persephone of Caltrania. We will have to go through all the formal rigmarole before the wedding. After the ceremony, and when she is properly installed as my bride, I expect you to train her to my needs and ensure that she will obey my demands without question. And you can advise her of what will happen if she fails to obey."

The formal betrothal of Princess Persephone to Crown Prince Alexis took place in an extravagant ceremony in the capital of Caltrania, with the pomp and ceremony deemed suitable to such an occasion. Members of the royal house of Arbretia, hand picked by Alexis flattered and fawned over him and his mother; the king looked decidedly unwell, and speculation was rife that he wouldn't make it through to the wedding.

The protocol officials of both countries settled on a wedding date in six months' time, but in the meantime, King Philip passed away from a massive heart attack. There was much mourning throughout the nation, but only Carolyne and Alexis knew that the heart attack had been precipitated by a bout of unusually vigorous sex initiated by Carolyne.

She told Alexis that he had "ridden her hard, spanking her as he went" in a display of rampant sexual energy that she hadn't experienced from her husband in many years. Of course, a little stimulant in his wine contributed to the eventual outcome.

While he was both amused and pleased, Alexis punished his mother, demanding that she strip herself naked and then crawl across his room, begging to be punished for her part in his father's death. She received a powerful spanking, which reduced the now dowager queen to tears, but she kissed her son's feet, proclaiming her undying devotion to him and begging forgiveness for her misdeeds. Which he generously gave her.

The funeral was, as Alexis had predicted, a perfect piece of theatre with Queen Carolyne dressed entirely in black, with a black veil, elegant and graceful, playing the part of the grieving widow to perfection. After the ceremony, Alexis summoned her to his quarters.

''Yes, your majesty?"

"Strip slowly for me so I can see your delicious body gradually exposed. But keep the veil on."

Carolyne obeyed, trembling with excitement before she stood in front of her son, naked, but with her nipples obviously engorged and evidence of moisture slowly trickling down her legs.

"Now, mother, crawl across the floor and beg me to fuck you, still wearing your widow's veil."

She hurried to obey, panting in her desire to be taken hard by her son, now the reigning monarch of Arbretia.

"Bend over the end of the couch with your bottom pointing upwards to allow me a fast, hard entrance."

Carolyne obeyed without question, her juices now flowing in her excitement. Alexis shucked his clothing quickly and was behind her in an instant. He wiped his erect member along her drooling slit causing Carolyne to gasp and sigh in anticipation of what was about to happen.

She didn't have long to wait. Taking her by the hips, Alexis spread them wide, and in one smooth movement, thrust his cock into her expectant channel. Carolyne screamed, partly with surprise, partly with the pain of the sudden thrust of her son's plundering cock, and partly from the delight of being taken in such a delicious way.

Alexis was highly aroused; fucking his own mother had that effect on him, and this was heightened by the totally depraved thrill of taking her immediately following her husband's funeral.

His arousal meant that he neither could nor wanted to hold off his orgasm but was ecstatic over the idea of flooding his mother with his seed quickly and brutally. Somewhat to his surprise, he felt his mother's cunt start to contract and her velvety channel began to pulse and milk his cock towards his climax. As he pumped himself into her, Alexis howled in triumph which generated a loud scream from his mother when her pussy clamped around him and she shook like a tree in a gale.

"Lift your veil, mother, and clean me with your sweet mouth."

This she did with long, loving sweeps of her tongue, laving his cock completely clean.

"Now, mother, remove that veil; I never want to see it again. Return to your room and dress in something appropriate, and then return here. You shall feed me my evening meal with your fingers, and make sure you do a good job."

"Yes, your majesty. It shall be as you demand." And she left to obey his instructions.

*****

Thank you to everyone who has read this far, and especial thanks for votes and comments. There are a few "hooks" in this story suggestive of at least one sequel - eventually!

bumblegrum
bumblegrum
1,010 Followers
12